ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我的灵魂来自其他地方 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我的灵魂来自其他地方

Rumi - My Soul is from Elsewhere

酒馆《鲁米诗选》(1995) TJOP 制作
The TavernTHE ESSENTIAL RUMI (1995) BY TJOP
白天我冥思苦想
All day I think about it,
入夜我念念有词
then at night I say it.
我从何处来?
Where did I come from,
又该何去何从?
and what am I supposed to be doing?
我一无所知
I have no idea.
我的灵魂来自其他地方
My soul is from elsewhere,
我确信这一点
I’m sure of that,
且希图终抵那里
and I intend to end up there.
这沉沉的醉意 来自别处的酒舍
This drunkeness began in some other tavern.
当我重返故里
When I get back around to that place,
心神将恢复明晰
I’ll be completely sober.
同时 我宛若一只来自异域的鸟儿
Meanwhile, I’m like a bird from another continent,
困坐在鸟厩
sitting in this aviary.
我展翅飞走的日子快要临近
The day is coming when I fly off,
而今 是谁在我的耳际 聆听我的声音?
but who is it now in my ear who hears my voice?
是谁借我的口说话?
Who says words with my mouth?
是谁用我的眼眺望?
Who looks out with my eyes?
何为灵魂?
What is the soul?
我不听发问 无法停止
I cannot stop asking.
哪怕只给我一个答案 令我浅尝辄止
If I could taste one sip of an answer,
我也能逃离这座醉汉的牢笼
I could break out of this prison for drunks.
我非自愿来到这里
I didn’t come here of my own accord,
故不能自主离开
and I can’t leave that way.
那把我带到这里的
Whoever brought me here,
必须送我归去故里
will have to take me home.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

鲁米(Rumi)在波斯文学中享有极高的声誉,在他的诗歌背后,人们可以读出诗人所要表达的对内在精神世界的探索和形而上的哲思。他的诗歌充满了无限的诗意。他不仅是一个伟大的诗人,更是一个伟大的精神大师。

听录译者

Luna

翻译译者

Mr.

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qUxa7Kr71w

相关推荐