未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

星球大战外传:侠盗一号经典回顾

Rogue One - HISHE Review (SPOILERS)

[开始]
[starting]
大家好!我们刚刚完成了2016年最后一期HISHE
Hey everyone! We finished our last HISHE of 2016
《侠盗一号》我已经看了两次
and I’ve now seen Rogue One twice.
我认为是时候再做一次HISHE的回顾了
So I thought it’s another good time to do a HISHE Review.
你觉得怎样?
So what do you say?
聊聊《侠盗一号》?
talk to some Rogue One?
那就来吧
Let’s get to it.
“侠盗一号”
Rogue One!
“他们在建造死星!”
They’re building the Death Star!
“但琴•厄索来了”
But then comes Jyn Erso…
“夺走了他们的计划⋯⋯”
to snatch up their plans…
《侠盗一号》讲的是星战故事
all right…. Rogue One colon a Star Wars story.
或其他人说的《星球大战外传》
Or to everyone else Star Wars Episode 3.9
是一部史诗级的历险
is an epic adventure about
一群来自银河系的特立独行的反抗团队
a diverse team of rebel types from all over the galaxy who
组织执行一项疯狂的任务
volunteer to go on a crazy mission to
盗取死星的机密文件
steal the plans of the death star which
你可能已经了解了
you probably already knew because we’ve
因为这个我们聊了很长时间
all been talking about this for a long time.
这也是个多数人
it’s also a story that most people
都能猜到结局的故事
probably could guess how it ends
将我们的人生分成四部曲 但我认为
having episode 4 part of our lives. But i think
它依旧还是完全值得观看的
it’s still totally worth watching just the same.
它是一部极好的星战电影
It’s an awesome star wars film!
它充满怀旧情怀 回归初心
It’s full of nostalgic call backs to the original
包括前面的三部曲以及前传
trilogy as well as nods to the prequels
它的一些战斗场面
and it has some of the coolest fight sequences
在星战电影中是前所未有的酷炫
we’ve ever had a Star Wars movie.
电影确实有点慢热
The movie does have a slow-burn.
我猜是由加里斯•爱德华斯执导的缘故
I think that’s credit to Gareth Edwards directing this film,
我反正能接受
which is fine with me.
开始时节奏比较慢
It moves kind of slow at the beginning,
但它的结局惊人得精彩
but it builds to an incredible final.
所以对我来说 电影棒极了
So to me the movie was fantastic.
它的主调带着点灰暗
The tone is a little darker.
抱歉了年轻人 但我认为这点对整个故事很重要
Sorry younglings, but I think that’s important for this story.
毕竟这部电影发生在复仇之后
This movie is after revenge of the sith
新的希望之前
and before a new hope after all.
所以我认为这个基调恰到好处
So I thought the tone was very appropriate.
我真的很享受这部电影
I really enjoyed the movie.
所以我会说 如果你还没看 就快看吧
So I would say go check it out if you haven’t yet.
我为这部电影拍了一堆马屁
So now that I’ve kissed this movie’s butt a whole bunch,
现在来聊一聊预告片
let’s talk spoilers.
我简直不敢相信伽林•厄索
I can’t believe Galen Erso turned out
竟然是卢克•天行者的亲爹!
to be Luke Skywalker’s real dad!
我开玩笑的
I’m kidding
至少我非常确定这不是真的
That’s uh.. that’s at least i’m pretty sure that’s not true.
我们不知道!
We don’t know!
但预告片还是透露了一些
But still spoilers ahead people!
你们觉得演员怎么样?
What do you think about the cast?
我爱死他们了
I like’d them…
下一个问题!
Next question!
想知道细节?好
Oh you want details? Okay.
我认为演员都很酷
I thought the cash was cool.
我喜欢他们都不是绝地武士
I like that they’re not Jedi.
他们就和你我一样
They’re just like you and me.
我超喜欢琴•厄索这个角色
I really like Jyn Erso’s character.
我喜欢她父亲的故事
I like the story about her father.
她一生都认为
She’s living her life thinking
她父亲是自愿加入帝国军的
Her father join the Empire willingly so
她有着非常坎坷的过去
she’s got a seriously troubled past.
我认为克伦尼克是一个超级坏蛋
I thought critic was an excellent villain.
他就像帝国中你想要的任何事物
He’s like everything you want from the Empire.
我喜欢K2SO
I love K2SO.
因为作为一个刻薄的机器人
As the sarcastic droid
他总有那么多槽点
he has so many great lines.
他就像c-3po会飞的暴躁兄弟
He’s like c-3po snarky brother that can actually fight.
他棒极了
He’s great.
刚开始我非常不喜欢卡西安
I didn’t like Cassian and so much the first time through,
但是第二眼我喜欢上了
but after my second viewing I was like.
天 卡西安酷毙了!
Dude. Cassian’s kind of dope!
他和琴似乎要勾搭上了
He and Jyn need to like hook up already.
讲真 我没有太多时间
seriously there’s not much time.
我要快一点 另一个
I need to hurry up! Another character
我开始不感冒的角色是飞行员菩提
that didn’t work for me the first time was the pilot Bodhi.
同样在他第二次出场时我喜欢上的
But again after the second viewing I was like.
菩提你是个纯爷们儿
Bodhi. You’re alright man!
你离开了帝国军!你叛逃了!
You left the Empire! You defected!
你拿到了核心!
You got the nuts!
你得忍受福雷斯特•惠特克的奇怪真理
You just had to put up with Forest Whitaker’s weird truth.
Jabba是Hutt的创造物
Jabba the Hutt creature.
你喜欢谁?
Who was your favorite?
我最爱的角色是(行动)毫不费劲的奇鲁 原因很简单
My favorite character is hands-down Chirrut for obvious reasons
他做的每一件事都酷毙了
Everything he does is awesome and I
我认为我们绝对需要
totally think we need a mini series of
为他和贝兹做个小系列 就像杰达
him and Baze like walking around Jedah
带有武打动作
having adventures like KungFu.
我想每个人都感觉到
I thought everyone felt like.
他们对此十分适应
They fit into this universe very well.
真希望我能再多了解他们一点
I would have liked to have gotten know all of them a little more.
但我认为这不是电影的目的
But I don’t think that was ever the purpose of this movie
随后我会对此做进一步探究
which I’ll go into more later.
你怎么看CGTarkin?
What did you think about CG Tarkin?
我发现很多人讨厌CG Tarkin
I’m seeing a lot of hate on the CG Tarkin
我不是十分理解
I don’t really understand.
我认为CG Tarkin真的很酷
I thought CG Tarkin was really cool.
我其实都是为了看他
I’m actually all for this.
所以我想我要做个CG Han的专辑
So much so I think we should be making a CG Han Solo
年轻的Han的独幕剧
for this younger Han Solo movie
下面开始吐槽
that’s coming down the line,
没有人同意
Nobody else here agrees with me,
所以我要自己做
so I’m on my own with that one.
希望大伙能像观看哈里森•福特的电影一样享受
But whatever. Enjoy your guy pretending to be harrison ford movie!
言归正传
Anyway,
他虽然仍然有点机器人的样子
although there’s still something kind of robotic about him.
我还是想看机器人会带来多大影响
I just love how far digital effects have come
这令我兴奋异常
and that really excites me.
CG Tarkin并不完美
CG Tarkin is not perfect
你能看出他仍然有点机械样
he still feels a little robotic you can really tell it,
和后面的机器人莱亚一样
with the digital Leia later in the movie.
但我依旧喜欢 因为他们试图
But I still love that they are trying to
对接时间轴来铸造角色
keep the characters true to the timeline
而不仅仅是看着像
instead of replacing them with some look-alikes.
达斯•维德呢?
What about that Darth Vader Scene Doh?
我要说些
I’m going to say something that
大概没人认同的事
I think nobody will agree with and that is
我感觉达斯•维德
I actually feel like Darth Vader
在这部剧里是多余的
wasn’t needed in this movie.
什么!?
Whaaaaat!?
达斯•维德是整部剧中最出彩的
Darth Vader had the best scene in the whole show!
你傻呀!别傻了!
You dumb! Stop being dumb!
我不是说他的出场不精彩
I didn’t say his scene wasn’t awesome.
是非常精彩
It was totally awesome.
他的第二幕相当惊喜
At the second scene was incredible.
第一幕 我认为 有些怪异 很出戏
The first scene, I thought, was kind of weird and very out of place.
他就是出于某原因晃出穆斯塔法
He’s just hanging out on mustafar for some reason.
这一出很重要 但后面的故事里没有他
That’s important. But he’s not in the rest of the story.
就在最后面的时候出现
But then he comes out the very end like
“嗯 我相信这个冒险是冲我来的”
“ehemm I believe this saga is supposed to be about me!”
他就是不小心露了个面
And then he just whoops everyone
而大家 惊喜万分 像是“耶!”这样
but and it’s incredible and everybody’s like “Yeeeeaaah!”
真是棒极了 可能是
It was so awesome and probably
这部电影中大部分人喜欢的一幕
Most people’s favorite part of the movie.
我希望他的出场能在
I just wish his presence was more crucial
《侠盗一号》帝国故事里更关键的时候
to the Empire story of Rogue One,
像是追踪者们让我相信可能会发生
as the trailers led me to believe might happen,
这也是另一个我要吐槽的地方
whitch is my other beef with this movie.
有很多镜头在预告片里
There are a lot of shots in the trailers
或是网络电影短片里出现
or in the web featurettes
但直到影片结束也没有看到
that they released that did not happen in the final movie
换句话说 他们改动了很多
which means they changed a lot of stuff or
或者编造了这些片段
they faked some of these trailers shots,
像“你会成为谁?”的前后是什么
like what was that whole ‘What will you become?”
这到底有什么?
Why does that even matter?
我想这部电影走的是
I thought this film was gonna go
完全不同的方向
in a completely different direction
只除了声音
just from that sound by alone.
我以为反抗团会躲进真的死星上去
I thought the rebels were gonna have to sneak on the actual Death Star
然后用某种不易被抓的方法盗出计划
and somehow get the plans out of there without being captured.
万一被抓到了 你知道的
except that they are captured, you know,
比如达斯•维德 他很可能给他们洗脑
from like Darth Vader and then maybe he liked brainwashes them.
或是将他们变成冬日战士
or turn them into like winter soldiers
之后变成什么东西
that turn into something later down the line
像是⋯⋯我不知道 骑士的刃
like… I don’t know, the Knights of Ren!
沿着铁路 像预测的那样 我猜
We kind of…went off the rails on the predictions with this one I think.
琴•厄索会成为雷的妈妈 我知道!
Jyn Erso’s gonna be Rey’s mom I know it!
这样 侠盗一号就是个“屁”
Meanwhile Rogue One is just like “Nope!”
我们把一切都变了
We’re changing all that.
琴在狭小通道上走向TIE斗士没有
Jyn walking to the TIE fighter on the catwalk.Didn’t happen.
克伦尼克在死星上跟维德说话没有
Krennic talking to Vader on the Death Star.Didn’t happen.
琴带着死星计划在沙滩上跑没有
Jyn running on the beach with Death Star plans.Didn’t happen.
镜头前 琴穿着突击队员服的特写没有
Jyns epic turn the camera and the stormtrooper suit. Didn’t happen.
“我要反抗” 没有
“I rebel.” Didn’t happen.
克伦尼克步入燃烧的沙滩 没有
Krennic walking in the burning beach.Didn’t happen.
达斯•维德在死星上的映射没有
The Darth Vader reflection on the Death Star.Didn’t happen.
原片是什么样的?
What was the original cut of this movie?
某个东西引到沙滩上
Something led to the beach,
琴和卡西安因为某些原因
because Jyn and Cassian somehow
他们最后走到那儿
make their way down there at the end.
所以有些片断剪掉了
So there’s some pieces missing here.
无论如何 还是要感谢预告片
Either way thanks a lot trailers
我很努力地想过《侠盗一号》
I’ve been thinking really hard about what is it
有什么那么吸引我
that I appreciated most about Rogue One.
我想是这个
And I believe it’s this.
我第一次看时
When I watched the film the first time
觉着这电影节奏真慢
I thought this movie was just really slow
但是是部非常宏伟壮观的星战片
with an awesome great giant Star Wars
最后的战斗场面非常宏伟
nostalgia pack mega battle at the end
我觉得很好
Which I was ok with.
但我不喜欢的是我看不到潜台词
But I didn’t like that I couldn’t see the subtext right away.
我看第二次的时候
When I watch the film a second time
我大概看出了它的主题
I think I saw what that subject is.
信任 还有 可能是牺牲精神
Trust and also maybe sacrifice.
但我想 更多的是信任
But more trust i think.
电影里的大多数角色
Most of the characters in this movie
都跟信任有关
have an issue with trust
也有些是疑虑
or have serious doubts about the other.
琴感觉被抛弃
Jyn feels abandoned.
卡西安不信任琴的父亲
Cassian doesn’t believe Jyn’s father can be trusted.
他甚至受命去暗杀伽林
He’s even told to assassinate Galan.
K2SO总是认为他们会死
K2SO is constantly thinking they’re all gonna die
计算不会发生的胜算
and giving the odds of how this is never gonna work.
福勒斯特•惠特克认为
Forrest Whitaker thinks
飞行员编造了伽林•厄索发来的信息
the pilot is lying with Galan Erso’s message.
反抗者联盟似乎任何事都不认同
Rebel Alliance can’t seem to agree about anything.
克伦尼克甚至不信任自己的帝国
Even Krennic can’t trust his own Empire.
每个人都有各自的问题
Everyone is on their own
感觉 银河要下地狱了
In a sense, in the galaxy that is going to hell
没人愿意越过信仰
and nobody is willing to take that leap of faith.
琴的故事让我注意到两点
But two things stood out to me about Jyn’s story
这两点是什么呢
In regards to what were the points.
开始的时候 琴还是个孩子
At the beginning, when Jyn is a child,
她母亲给了她一个水晶
her mother gives her the crystal
告诉她“相信原力”
and says “Trust the Force”.
之后在一个不相干的场景 卡西安对琴心烦意乱
And later in an unrelated scene, Cassian is upset with Jyn
因为他发现她藏有武器
when he finds out that she has a weapon.
他说拿这来
He saying give it here.
他不相信她 然后她说
He doesn’t trust her and she says
“信任是相互的”
“Trust goes both ways.”
我认为这是故事的中心思想
I feel like this is the center of the entire story.
因为是库里特响应了这两观点
Because the one character that echoes these two ideas is Churrit.
库里特和他朋友巴泽完全相信原力
Churrit completely trusts in the force as well as his friend Baze.
他甚至说“我完全不怕”
He even says I fear nothing
“因为所以这些力量都会消失”
for all is as the force will exit.
当这两个观点最终反映到
When these two ideas are finally applied to
电影中的其他演员们时
the rest of the cast in the movie
任务终于完成了
the mission finally begins to succeed
反抗者联盟终于团结一致
and the rebellion solidifies.
当琴说“愿原力永在”时
When Jyn says “May the force be with us”
就是一切对上的时候
that’s when it all clicks
他们需要的新的希望来了
which creates the new hope they all need to carry on
影片的末尾 任务完成的代价是他们的生命
In the end, the mission costs in their lives
但他们所渴求的目标更加伟大
but the cause they’re dying for was much greater.
我认为这点非常酷 非常有普遍性
I think that is really cool and very Universal.
你们可以暧昧 可以争辩 或是生于恐惧
You could vague and argue or live in fear.
也可以放弃 对任何事都不在意
Or you can just give up and not care about anything.
就如琴说的“绝不查找”
Wrote “Never look up” as Jyn says.
又或者你们聚在一起 互相信任
Or you can come together, trust one another
成为有意义的一部分
and be a part of something that has meaning
这很赞 我从没料到
That’s really awesome and something I never really expected this movie
在第三部和第四部的小小空间之间创造了这部外传
to pull out of that tiny little space between episode 3 and 4.
最后的那场太惊人了
That final battle is incredible.
我们得到了很多很棒的回忆
We could have all these awesome memories of all the old pilots
我们看到红5是怎么死的
and we could see how Red 5 dies.
如果没有信任这一线在故事里
But without that story about trust,
你就不能明白新的希望在哪
you don’t get to see where a new hope actually begins.
这也是我欣赏《侠盗一号》的地方
And that’s what I appreciate most about Rogue One.
好了 这些都是我对《侠盗一号》的观后感
Okay! Those are my thoughts on Rogue One.
希望你们喜欢 同时祝你电影收看愉快
I hope you enjoyed it. And I hope that you also enjoyed Rogue One.
请在下方评论区留下你们的影评
Please let me know what you thought of the movie in the comments below,
Han 的独幕剧你有多想要?
and how much that you totally wanted cg Han Solo movie!
没有?只有我?好吧 没关系!
No? Just me? Ok, fine!
我知道我们会很快着手《侠盗一号》的HISHE
I know we will get working on a Rogue One HISHE pretty soon.
我们有些其他的主题要做
We’ve got some other titles that we’re going to focus on first.
所以先记下想看的片子
So just add that to the list of episodes to look forward to.
以上 感谢大家的收看
Ok, that’s all ! For now, thank you guys so much for watching.
请在推特和照片分享上找到我们
Be sure to follow us on twitter and instagram stuff
我们下次再见!拜!
And we’ll see you next time! Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

A-DAN

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azAhWssdmkI

相关推荐