ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

超炫酷火箭动力风火轮 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

超炫酷火箭动力风火轮

Rocket Powered Fidget Spinner

嗨 大家好 这里是后院科学家
Hey guys, backyard scientist here and-
今天我们要来做一个风火轮
today we’re gonna be making a fidget spinner.
等等 先别取消关注
NO, wait. come back. come back.
这个风火轮超大的
It’s gonna be a BIG fidget spinner.
而且 它还是铝制的
oh man, uhh, it’s gonna be made out of aluminum!
还会加上火箭
uh, and rockets!
这就对了嘛
Alright, Nice!
你们要取关 吓了我一跳
Man, you guys had me worried for a second.
谢谢关注 送上一只喵星人
So thank you! I’ll also throw in a cat.
和一个等离子切割器
And a plasma cutter.
[压缩空气的噪音]
[noisy compressed air sound]
我做的第一件事
The first thing I did was
是从一块胶合板上面切割出风火轮的形状
cut out the shape of spinner in a piece of plywood.
我以它为模板 用等离子切割器割下一块铝板
I’m using it as a template to cut the aluminum, using a plasma cutter.
用2英寸的孔锯在风火轮上打洞
I used a 2-inch hole saw to make the holes in the fidget spinner,
并使其与轴承的外沿尺寸完美吻合
and that perfectly matches the outside dimension of the bearing.
在适当的位置对轴承进行支撑
I made supports to hold the bearing in place.
我使用3英寸 1英寸和3/4英寸的钻孔锯
I used a 3-inch and 1 and 3/4-inch hole saw.
让轴承始终处于中心位置 不掉下来
That should keep the bearing centered and keep it from falling out.
我使用的是市场上可以买到的E型号的火箭引擎
I’m using commercially available E-size rocket engines-
然后用管卡把火箭固定在风火轮上
-and pipe strapping to hold it to the fidget spinner.
好啦 我们将风火轮连接好了
Okay, we got the fidget spinner all wired up.
我用沙袋固定底部
I have sandbags to hold the base down,
因为我得确保装置是完全平衡的
Because even though i tried to make sure it’s super balanced,
这可能还是有点疯狂 谁知道会发生什么
It still might go a little crazy, and who knows what will happen.
所以 这应该能起作用
So, this should hold it down.
一切就绪
Everything looks good to go.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我是准备好了
I’m ready.
我不认为这是最佳地点
I don’t think that’s the best spot.
不是吗
No?
也许你得躲在车后面 我不知道你为什么
Maybe hide behind your car. I don’t know why you…
我不知道为什么她把车停那么近 哈哈
I don’t know why she parked her car so close. [hmm..]  huh
2 1
2…! 1…!
[火箭推进的声音]
[loud rocket propulsion sound]
[金属碰撞当当作响]
[sound of metal clash and clank]
哇 呵呵
owww…
啊 我忘记引燃它了
oh, I forgot to trigger it!
好吧 各位 我一定是完全疯了
Alright, guys. I was totally nuts.
一时间发生了太多事了
Like, there was so much stuff happening at the same time, 
我也不清楚到底发生了什么
I couldn’t even really tell what was happening.
所以我得回去重新看一下录像
So, I have to go back and rewatch the footage. And-
好 让我们快速总结一下
-Well, Let’s have a quick recap.
首先 你会注意到风火轮上只剩两个火箭了
First of all, you’ll notice there’s only two rockets left on the fidget spinner.
第一个火箭直线冲到我的车上坏掉了
The first rocket broke free and made a beeline right towards my car.
它撞到轮胎 在轮罩内乱转乒乓作响
It hit the wheel and then started to pingpong-ing around on the inside of the wheel well.
讽刺的是
And it’s pretty ironic, 
我曾因为桑德拉车停的离火箭装置太近而为难她
because I was giving Sandra a hard time about parking so close to the rocket setup.
接下来这枚火箭表现不错
The next rocket works fine.
实际上这是唯一一枚提供动力的火箭
And it was actually the only rocket that was powering it.
因为第三枚刚点燃就爆炸了
Because the third rocket exploded instantly as soon as I lit it.
不幸的是它指向桑德拉
and unfortunately it was pointed at Sandra, and
它像一块火药弹一样射穿了塑料桌
it shot like a piece of gunpowder right through the plastic table,
落到她膝盖下面 正好她交叉腿坐着
and it ended up under her ankle and she was sitting cross legged, so
所以她人没事 但是她再也不想玩火箭了
She’s totally fine, she just doesn’t want to play with the rockets any more,
我非常理解她 我的意思是
and I totally understand that. I mean, 
迄今为止 风火轮得两分 后院科学家得零分
so far it’s fidget spinner 2, backyard scientist ZERO.
因为它弄伤了桑德拉 也弄伤了我
Because that’s burned Sandra, it burned me …
这东西就是作死利器
the thing is a death trap.
让我们试试再多放几枚火箭
Let’s put some more rockets and try again.
好啦 各位 我要开始啦 在此之前
Alright guys, here I go, before I go-
你们先留言猜猜这玩意儿能转多久 好吗
-I want you to comment how long you think it will spin for, alright?
好啦 开始 3 2 1
Alright here we go… 3, 2, 1.
[火箭推进声]
[loud rocket propulsion sounds]
[金属撞击声]
[sounds of metal clash and clank, and noise]
[音乐]
♪♪♪ ♫♫♫
我以每秒1500帧的速度拍摄 每次旋转计数为17帧
I was filming at 1500 FPS and I counted 17 frames per revolution.
这意味着它每秒可以旋转88次 也就是每分钟旋转5294次
That means it was going around 88 times per second or 5,294 times per minute.
[音乐]
♫♫♫
啊 哈
uh…huh……
好 停
And…Call it!
好了 到时候见分晓 看看谁答对了
Alright, I’ll see you that time and I’ll see who got that right.
我太高兴了最后终于有所收获
I’m just so happy that this paid off in the end.
你知道吗 我想我知道问题之一在哪儿
You know, I think I know what one of the problems was.
这玩意儿转的太快了
This thing was spinning around so fast,
里面的火药就像是冲来冲去
the gun powder in it was being like forced out the back or something.
你能看出
You can tell that-
高速摄影机下你就能看到火花四下飞溅
-on the high speed camera you just see these random showers of sparks shooting out of the thing.
在我看来
And I think that was
败笔在于火箭引擎内部构造
you know, a structural failure inside of the rocket engine.
这也许造成了那些
That’s probably what all these holes are,
火箭引擎周围的洞
On the side of the rocket engine like this.
当它四处旋转的时候 火药
When it was spinning around, the gunpowder-
燃烧的火药使它沿着内壁向上爬升
the burning gunpowder was being pressed up against the wall, and…
最终被用力抛出
eventually flung out.
我想这也许 额
I think that that’s probably…uhh…
我也只能做到这样了
nothing that I can do any better. That’ll just…
这就是我们得到的结果
that’s the results that we got.
我要冲史蒂芬·沙雷尔喊句话
I’d like to give a shout out to Stephen Sharer.
他给了我做这个视频的灵感
He’s the one that gave me the idea for the video.
他曾在他自己的主页上尝试过
He originally tried it on his channel and…
他有自己的一套复杂装置
he had his own set of difficulties you know…
像我的一样但是 你们知道的
just like I did but… you know.
他的频道也非常酷
He’s got a pretty cool channel,
许多风火轮 许多汽车冲撞的东西
a lot of fidget spinner, a lot of nerf stuff.
我和他在网站峰会上见过
I met him at Playlist Live,
他是一个非常酷的人 所以
he’s a super cool guy, so.
下个视频再会啦
I’ll see you guys next video.
再见
Bye.
[鸟叫声 风声]
[birds chirping, rushing air]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

超高人气玩具指尖陀螺现在升级成超级炫酷的火箭动力风火轮,你想尝试一下吗?看看后院科学家是怎样引爆他的炫酷装置的。

听录译者

elm

翻译译者

大王

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmIDz5L0O8

相关推荐