ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

火圈-有史以来最危险的游戏 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

火圈-有史以来最危险的游戏

Ring of Fire - Most dangerous game ever!

大家好 我是后院科学家 我想到了一个好玩的新游戏
Hey guys, Backyard Scientist here. I’ve come up with a fun new game.
我想把它起名为 别在家里实验
I like to call it, “Don’t try this at home”.
很简单 把打火机搭成一圈 确保每一个打火机都能烧到下一个
It’s simple. Just set up a string of lighters in a circle so each flame is below the next one.
火焰最终会把塑料外壳融化 最后引起一个小爆炸
The flames will eventually melt through the plastic, causing a small explosion.
为了成功完成游戏 你需要选择第一个要爆的颜色
In order to win the game you just need to choose the first color to explode.
你也可以参与 在下方评论区留言告诉我哪个颜色是你想要第一个让它爆掉的
You can play too. Go down to the comments section and tell me what color you think’s going to explode first.
你选哪一个蓝的
What do you choose? : Blue
我要选黄色你不能选黄色的 有俩个黄的啊
: I choose yellow. : You can’t choose yellow! There’s two yellows.
哇塞 感叹词天 别 笑声 哇哦
Whoo! Oh no! Whoo!
笑声

嘶嘶声呜哇
Whuh
哎 哇 这是那个黄的 嘶嘶声 但是它没爆炸
No, wha, that was yellow but it didn’t explode.
那是…
That was…
爆炸声哇哇哇哇塞
WHAAAOOO!
哇 哇唔
Wha hooo!
那个爆炸啦
: That one exploded.
正常的话应该是黄色的那个第一个爆炸 可是绿的先爆了
Technically yellow was the first one to explode, but the fireball came from green.
这绝对不适合在室内玩
: This is definitely not an indoor game.
我同意
: I agree.
鼓掌声再来一次吧
: Let’s play again.
好啊
: Alriiight
我在脸书上问了一些人 他们认为应该发生什么情况
So I asked a bunch of people on my Facebook page what they thought would happen…
如果你猜对了 那祝贺
…and if you got the right answer, congratulations.
有些人认为是我点的火引起爆炸 这个视频证明了它确实能产生这样的效果
Some people thought the order that I lit them would matter and it turns out it did matter.
我点的第一个打火机是最后一个爆炸的 因为火焰最后才会烧到最后一个
The first lighter I lit was actually the last one to explode ’cause it was the last one to have flame touching it.
我打算除去可变因素 所以我造了一个通电自动打火的装置
I’m going to eliminate that variable because I’ve built a device that triggers all the flames automatically with electricity.
好了 我就是想拍一个单纯简单愚蠢的视频然后你们又要找各种科学说法强行解释了
Right, I wanted to make a simple, easy, stupid video then you gotta go and throw this science… in it….
科学说法 多谢大家伙了 现在我要干活了
: Science in it. Thanks a lot guys. Now I have to work.
我们开始吧
Let’s get started.
大声的嗡嗡声

小嗡嗡声

好了
Alright
鼓掌声



嘘 低音

哇 哇塞
Whoo hooo!
嘘声 低声

低音

吹气声

额 开始的时候只有一点小火苗嗯对
: Well that one had a few fireballs. : Yeah.
下一个火就大了点下一个就… 更强烈的火了
: That one had more. : That one got… that was more intense.
喔喔 开始了
Uh, uh, there it goes.
嘶嘶声

哦哦噢噢
Oooo
嘶嘶声

天不是吧
Nope!
嘶嘶声 嗖嗖

哇啊啊啊啊
Whaaaaa!
我检查一下里面是不是还有液体了
Let’s see if they’ve got any juice left in ’em.
嗡嗡声


: Yeah
会有像融化的玻璃一样的东西留下来
There’s gonna have drippy melted glass like…
吹气 笑声

咳嗽声

好了 如果你的父母没屏蔽我的频道 别让他们看见我下一段视频
Alright, if your parents haven’t blocked my channel yet, don’t let them see the next part of the video.
我又做了一个爆炸包再玩一次 这次我用了五个大的打火机替换了之前的小的
I’ve made an expansion pack for the game that’s got five big lighters instead of the smaller ones.
对整个家庭来说 这游戏不仅有趣 而且还是拿到房屋保险金的大好机会
It’s fun for the whole family and it’s a great time to cash in on your homeowner’s insurance.
但是现在转念一想 也许我应该在室外玩
But on second thought, maybe I should take this outside.
点火声

背景音 额我想不是所有的都…
Well I guess not all the…
嘶嘶声

爆炸没我想象的大 我认为应该是大号的打火机里面只有少量燃料
The explosions weren’t as big as I thought, and I guess that’s because these big lighters only hold a small amount of fuel concealed in a big package.
哦好吧 我脑袋里又有一个新玩法
Oh well, I’ve got one more trick up my sleeve.
好 接下来我教你这个新玩法
Alright, let me show you one more cool trick.
现在你有很多这种打火机 看上去并没有什么用 但是
So now you have all these lighters left over and nothing to do with them. But…
你可以试一下新的酷炫的玩法 先去掉这些金属壳子
There’s a cool little trick you can do. If you take off this metal case…
然后拿掉这个小轮子
…and then remove this wheel…
然后里面有一个像这样的小打火石和一个弹簧
…there should be a little flint inside like this and a spring.
取下打火石和弹簧
So take out the flint. Take out the spring.
然后把弹簧拆开一点 像这样
And then untwist the spring a little bit so it looks like that.
然后缠在打火石上 像这样
Take the flint… and… wrap it up like that.
好了然后用打火机把打火石烧热成红色 现在我要把它扔到地上了 仔细看着
Alright so heat up the flint till it’s red hot with the lighter and I’m gonna throw it on the ground. Check it out.
嘶嘶声 爆裂声

好了朋友们 以上就是我视频的所有内容了
Alright guys, that’s it for this video.
如果你想接着看的话 搜索泡沫塑料火箭式飞机
If you want to keep watching, go check out that styrofoam rocket plane video
超赞的 我拍的视频中最酷的一个了 大概是
It’s super fun – most fun I’ve had making a video, probably.
你也可以在脸书和推特上关注我 这样你就可以成为为我投票的一员
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter so you can be a part of any other polls I have…
想联系我可以给我留言
…and it’s a great way to reach me if you have a comment.
别在youtube上留言 youtube频道里有太多留言了 我在那里很难回复每个人
Please, I get so many on my YouTube channel it’s hard to see everybody.
就这样吧 再见啦朋友们
Alright, see ya. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeNgIWj8ZM0

相关推荐