ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成名之路 – 为何你必须保持谦逊(与蕾哈娜) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成名之路 - 为何你必须保持谦逊(与蕾哈娜)

Rihanna & Tai Lopez: The Secret To Stardom - Why You Must Remain Humble

你最喜欢哪本书?为什么?
– What’s your favorite book and why?
好的 我不知道我最爱的书是哪本?
– Okay, so I don’t know my favorite favorite book,
但是我现在在读一本名为坦帕的书
but I am reading a book called Tampa right now,
我读过的书里最喜欢的是
and I read a book, one of my favorite books was
一个被称为“它”的孩子
The Child Called “It”.

– Okay.
书中情感丰富 真的很赞 图片和
– It was so emotional, it really was like, graphic and
内容很深刻 带你进入一个孩子的世界
it was deep and it brought you into the world of a child
生活真的很艰苦 屈辱
that had a really tough, abusive life.
很难相信故事是真实的
It was hard to believe, but it was a true story.

Yeah.
另一个问题 导师?
– One other question, mentor?
我应该读什么?
– What should I read?
这事你需要告诉我
That’s what you should be telling me.
因为你知道
Since you know.
前往世界大赛
– Headed to the World Series.
乘坐挑战者号喷气式飞机
Taking the Challenger jet.
我正在做罗卜车评测报告 所以我必须
I was doing the Robb Report car judging so I had to
坐这飞机 花费四小时三十分钟到达
take this so we can get there in four and a half hours.
在车里我听了一些蕾哈娜的歌曲
In the car I was listening to some Rihanna songs,
倒是提醒了我些事情
and it reminded me of something.
让我想起我与蕾哈娜在一起时的感受
It reminded me of how impressed I was with Rihanna
当我看见她
when I met her.
蕾哈娜给我最深的一点印象是
One of the impressive things about Rihanna, to me, was that,
你懂的 她是全球最著名的人之一
you know, she’s one of the most popular people in the world.
如果有个人很傲慢 对别人不感兴趣
If anybody could be cocky and not be interested
那个人可能是她
in other people, it’d be her.
但是首先 你看看我对她的采访中
But the first thing, if you see my interview with her,
她对我所说的话 你就会明白
that she said to me.
我先开始说
I started out and I said
蕾哈娜 你最喜欢哪本书?
‘Rihanna, what’s your favorite book?’
她回答后 然后突然醒悟
And she started to talk, and then she caught herself,
说“等等 泰 你是个书虫”
and said ‘Wait a sec, Tai, you’re the book guy.’
你最喜欢哪本书?
‘What’s your favorite book?’
我不知道究竟有多少人
And you see, I can’t tell you how many people who have
逊色于蕾哈娜
accomplished less than Rihanna, okay.
但却比她自傲多了(蕾哈娜本身并不自傲)
Are so much cockier than her.
这个问题是谦虚的本质
See that question is a sign of true humility.
当你意识到你没有答案
When you realize you don’t have all the answers,
其他人也没有
and that someone else does, and that, you also,
在the 67 steps中 我要告诉你
in the 67 steps I talk about how you have to know
怎么知道房间里有什么人
who’s in the room.
人们找不到导师的原因之一
One of the reasons that people can’t find mentors
并不是没有导师
is not because mentors don’t exist, it’s just that
而是导师在他们周围时
nine out of ten times, when somebody’s actually around
他们一般这样表现 是的 我需要你的帮助
a mentor, they’ll kind of act like ‘yeah, I need your help.’
我要向你学习一些东西 但这些东西我早都已经会了
‘I wanna learn from you, but I kind of already know’
我在做什么
‘what I’m doing.’
这样的场景我见过很多次了 但是这让导师很厌烦
I’ve seen that so many times and it’s annoying to mentors.
假如我的导师是做房地产的
If one of my mentors has been doing real estate for
已有40到50年的经历 当我们谈论房地产时
40 or 50 years, when I talk to them about real estate,
我好像 什么都不懂
I’m like, I know nothing.
即使我知道一些 但相较于他而言
Even though I do know, but in comparison to him,
我没有那么长的从业经历
I haven’t even been alive that long, so I give him
我要做适当的让步
what’s called ‘deference’.
尊重
Respect.
那么蕾哈娜呢 尽管她不需要这样做
And so Rihanna, even though she didn’t have to.
你知道 我读过很多的书 现在也没有停止
You know, I know a lot about books, I’ve been reading
而且 目前我有世界上最大的
and I’ve got the largest online book club
网上图书俱乐部
in the world right now.
然而 她并没有奉承我
So, it’s not like she’s kissing up to me,
她只是表现对出别人专业领域
it’s just she has respect for other people’s areas
的尊重
of expertise.
不仅仅是交谈 她也聆听
And instead of her just talking away, she listens.
我在年轻时学到的一课
One of the lessons I learned when I was young,
是关于我的四个导师
I was with about four mentors.
他们都在密西西比
They were all together in Mississippi.
艾伦 内申 乔尔 塞勒汀 戈登 阿扎尔博士
Allan Nation, Joel Salatin, Dr Gordon Hazard,
还有个人叫加里
a guy named Gary Townsen.
他们开了一个私人晚宴
They were having a little private dinner
邀请了我
and they invited me.
当时我还是个青少年
I was still a teenager.
我记得当时是 全程我一直在说
And I remember I talked the whole time.
最后 艾伦把我叫到一边
And at the end, Allan Nation just pulled me aside
他说 泰 某些时候你不用说话的
and he said ‘Tai, sometimes you don’t have anything to say.’
然后 他笑着走开了
And he just kind of laughed and walked off.
我体会他话中的意思
And I read between the lines.
他是不是试图告诉我 泰 在桌子旁
What he was trying to say is ‘Tai, you were at a table’
坐着的4个人都是你所向往的
‘with four people, who are 20, 30 years ahead’
在二三十年前就已成就辉煌的成功人士
‘of the success that you want to get to.’
你为什么说这么多话?
‘Why would you talk a lot?’
要记住 当你进入房间 说了很多话
Just remember, when you walk into a room and you talk a lot.
你进屋 与他们说了20个
You walked into the room, let’s say with 20 units
你头脑里的知识话题
of knowledge in your head.
如果全程你一个人在说 那么走出房间
If you talk the whole time, you walk out of the room
你还是只知道那20个话题
with 20 units.
这样你没有任何提高
So there’s no increase in your life.
你没有提高自身的
You don’t increase the value and the understanding
理解力和价值
that you have.
如果你进入房间不说那么多话
If you walk into the room and don’t talk much at all,
你头脑里有20个话题
you have 20 units in your brain,
你观察周围的人 从其他的人那
but then you get information insight from all
获取各种信息 当你走出房间的时候
the other people in the room and you walk out of the room
你获得了另外20个话题 这样你就有了40个话题
with another 20 units, so now you got 40 units.
这就是所谓的双赢
That’s called a win-win situation.
这就是蕾哈娜的做法
And that’s what Rihanna did.
尽管她本可以坐在这
Even though she could’ve just sat there
一直讲话 当然
and talked the whole time, and of course, it’s okay
一问一答也是挺好的 你没有必要保持沉默
to have back and forth, doesn’t mean you have to be silent.
但是 她发出问题
But she started out, and what I thought was interesting
让我感兴趣的是她本能的反应
is that that was her gut feeling, that’s her impulse
很自然
of how she acts naturally.
表示她学到了 为了成功
Which means she’s learned, in order to become successful,
她必须评估这个房间里的人的
she has to be able to evaluate the expertise
专业水平
of people in the room.
我教的the 67 steps其中之一
One of the 67 steps that I teach is something called
名为 知道这个房间里的人是谁
knowing who’s in the room.
你不能和其他人表现的一样
You can’t act the same around everybody.
但这不意味着你要做一个虚伪的人
It doesn’t mean you have to be disingenuous
或者是不可靠的人
or not authentic.
你没有必要故意表现的不一样
You don’t have to become a different person.
但如果我和美国总统
But if I walk into a room with
一起走进房间 那我的行为
the President of the United States,
肯定与实习生一起走入房间的行为
I’m gonna act differently than if I walked in a room
是不一样的
you know, with somebody who’s an intern for my company.
这种表现没有什么错误
And there’s nothing wrong with that.
不要听信别人所说 对于人们所做的
Don’t listen to anybody that says, because that’s respect.
给予尊重很重要
For what people have done, you know.
保持尊重很重要
And it’s okay to respect.
你所得到的益处不只是
And the benefit that you get back, not only is it
社交暗示 还有
the right social cues for you to give off, but also,
怎么留住导师
that’s how you keep mentors.
因为导师不会想在这些没有尊重他们
Because nobody wants to accomplish a lot
却想要得到帮助的人身上
and then have somebody disrespect them
一直给予帮助
who’s asking them for help.
如果你想跟从创业导师 这么说吧
If you want a business mentor, let’s say,
他们早已是百万 亿万富翁
they’re already a millionare or a billionare or whatever
无论你的标准是什么
your criteria is for your mentor.
但导师们早就完成了
Well, they already accomplished it.
所以他们就是导师了 他们花费了数年
So they’re here, they had the years and the time and
成就就在这里
the accomplishment is there.
如果你想知道怎么做
If you wanna learn how to do that, you’re back here.
或者总想拥有一个与你差距很大的导师
And you always want mentors that have a big gap between you.
那么 很大的差距是存在的
And so, when there’s that big gap, then what happens is
剩下的事就是要表现出你的尊重了
you can show the respect.
他们会说 你知道吗
They’ll then say ‘Well you know what,’
即使我不没有必要浪费我的时间
‘even though I don’t need to spend my time,’
我做这 不是为了钱 这人看上去
‘I’m not doing this for money, this person seems’
真的对此感兴趣 好奇
‘like they’re genuinely interested, curious.’
蕾哈娜就是这样的人 当然 好奇心也是一个原因
That’s what Rihanna was also, curiosity’s a factor.
之后他们就会与你互动
And then they’ll reciprocate back to you
因为更多的导师意识到 他们一生中关键的时刻
because most mentors realize that at some point
也有其他人来帮助他们
in their life, they were helped by somebody else.
所以他们也广施帮助
So they’re open to helping,
但是没有人想帮助一个讨厌的人
but nobody wants to help somebody annoying.
乔尔 塞勒汀曾经告诉我
Joel Salatin used to tell me
带个人没问题 泰 但我
‘I don’t mind carrying a man, Tai, but I don’t want him’
容忍不了他故意拖拉
‘to drag his feet’.
Drag his feet表示厌烦的
Drag his feet means ‘be annoying’.
是个负担
‘Be a burden’.
要快速说出你不了解的事
Be quick to say you don’t know something.
就像蕾哈娜说
Just like Rihanna was like
嘿 你是书虫 泰 你告诉我
‘Hey, you’re the book person, Tai, you tell me.’
所以 她是带着新的视野走出房间
So she walked out of that meeting with new insight.
我说了一些书 同时 我送了她一个礼物 一本书
I talked about some books, and I sent her a present, a book.
所以她走的时候知道了更多
And so she came with more.
Chris Paul这周在我家吃午饭 同样的事
Chris Paul’s at my house this week for lunch, same thing.
这是个多时全明星
This is a multiple time all-star,
拥有亿万美元NBA篮球合同
hundred million dollar NBA basketball contract,
也是联盟队长 全明星
head of the players league, all star.
你喜欢幽灵吗
You like the Ghost?
伙计
– Man.
你有什么 你也有魅影?
– You had what, you had the Wraith too?
对啊
– Yeah.
我不知道哪个更好
– I don’t know what’s better.
我是Chris Paul 我在这里
– I’m Chris Paul, I’m here.
我只想祝愿你是最棒的
I just want to wish you the best,
希望你能够在这 所以我才能见到你 同伴
wish you would’ve been here so I could meet you, man.
但 呃 祝好运 你在我祈祷名单中
But uh, best of luck and you’re in my prayers.
他就像在说 泰 我有些问题要问你
– And he was like, ‘Tai, I got some questions for you.’
我就再次被打动了 就像与拥有很多辉煌的
And I was blown away once again, like I was with Rihanna,
蕾哈娜在一起
that somebody with that much achievement,
仍然对别人说的事物感到好奇 兴趣浓郁
that much status is still curious, respectful and interested
并表示尊重
in what other people have to say, and that, see.
所以 你要反转形势
You gotta reverse it.
这就是为什么他们那么成功的原因
That’s the reason they are successful.
蕾哈娜不是这个路子上的人因为她现在已经很成功了
Rihanna’s not that way because now she’s successful
正在往这方面走
and turned into that way.
她抓住了要点
She got to that spot.
记住 当蕾哈娜刚入行时
Because remember, Rihanna had key people who believed in her
拥有愿意相信她的重要人物
when she was just starting out.
她有Jay Z 她有这些助她一臂之力的人
She had Jay Z, and she had all these people that helped her.
她知道如何与他们交际
And so she knew how to deal with people,
她知道如何尊重人们
she knew how to respect people.
她知道如何用适当的方式进行互动
She knew how to interact in a way that doesn’t come off
不至于太高冷 或话唠 你懂的
as cocky or too ‘wordy’ you know.
记住 当你在这样一个环境中
So just remember that, when you’re in an environment.
知道房间里的人是谁 这些人能够
Know who’s in the room, if there’s somebody who has
传授你一些知识 尽管开口问
something to teach you, ask them.
要问的更多 而不是自己讲的更多
Ask more than you talk.
适当的比率是 三比一
A good ratio, I would say, would be three to one.
你在房间里 意识到还有其他人
You’re in a room, you realize you’re with somebody,
可能是潜在的导师 能够给你带来新的视野
a potential mentor, somebody who can give insight.
要确保 你说一句话
Make sure if you say one sentence, you don’t talk
然后他们说三句 他们说完三句之前不要讲话
until they say three sentences.
这是个好办法
That’s a great way to do it, good little ratio
把这个比率记在脑子里
to keep in mind.
什么类的书你觉得最好
What books speak to you the most?
什么书?
– What books?
什么类型的
– What type of books.
呃 真实的故事
– Uh, true stories.
他们必须是真实的 现实生活中发生的
They have to be true, real-life things that have happened.
或者自传 我喜欢它们
Or autobiographies, I love those.
我只看像纪录片或真人秀这样的节目
I only watch documentaries or reality TVs, things like that.
我痴迷于真的事物
I’m obsessed with like, real things.
你听过孤筏重洋这本书吗
– ‘Kon-Tiki’, have you ever heard of this book?
这里有个人 没有看过
There was a guy, – No.
没有人相信他 所以他乘小船
– Nobody believed in him, so he took a boat,
他用九块原木固定成一条木筏
and he latched together nine logs,
顺着洋流漂进太平洋
and he floated across the Pacific Ocean
只为了证明人类可以做到这件事
just to prove it could be done.
真的?
– Really?
这是个疯狂的故事 充满了勇气
– That’s a crazy story of courage, and…
这是故事是真的?
– And that’s a real story?
真实的故事
– It’s a true story.
你要 嗯 我要去
– You need to, well, I’m going to…
(笑声)
(laughing)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】桐

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PimS0HqrtCI

相关推荐