未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们在印度坐了8个小时的火车

Riding a Train in India | 8 Hours on an Indian Train Rajasthan

印度人非常友善
People in India are very friendly.
但如果你很在乎私人空间
And if you have issues in personal space,
这个国家也许就不适合你来了
this might not be your country.
这小伙完全是个陌生人 我们没有见过
This guy’s a total stranger. We haven’t met.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我叫艾利克斯 很高兴认识你
My name’s Alex. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 欢迎来到印度
Nice to meet you. Welcome to India.
谢谢
Thank you.
斋浦尔印度 拉贾斯坦邦
开往乌代浦的火车印度 拉贾斯坦邦
好了 伙伴们
All right everybody,
向大家介绍下我们在这里的中间人和朋友
let us introduce you guys to our fixer and friend here.
这是Parve 他有个博客 旅行博客
This is Parve. Parve has a blog, a travel blog.
名字是How I Wander.com
It’s called How I Wander.com.
他也有一个YouTube频道
He also has a YouTube channel.
我们会在描述里放上链接他是我们的文化向导
We’ll link it in the description, but he is our cultural guy.
他会帮助我们处理
He’s helping us get
在印度社会中比较困难和棘手的一些事情
through some of the more difficult and tricky aspects of Indian society.
我们现在要上火车了火车在印度是很典型的
But we’re about to board a train, which is quintessential India.
以前我还从没坐过
I’ve never done it before.
马尔科是我们几个中唯一坐过火车的
Marko is the only one who has.
我一直坚持……在某一时刻我们得坐一坐火车
I’ve insisted on..at some point we have to take a train.
这会是一种体验的
This is going to be an experience.
所以我们去买点食物
Let’s go get some food.
买点零食 然后上车吧
Let’s get some snacks and let’s board
因为几分钟后我们就要出发去乌代浦了
because we’re going Udaipur in a few minutes.
我们会登上有可躺式座位的车厢
So we’re going to be in the chair car.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don’t know what that means. Hopefully,
但希望有椅子吧
there are chairs.
印度社会绝对是由不同等级阶层构成的
Indian society is definitely structured in hierarchy,
火车就能反映出这一点
and the train reflects that.
有一等座 二等座 三等座
There’s first class; there’s second class; there’s third class.
还有无座车厢
And then there’s unreserved class, which is no seats,
只是大车厢里挤满了人
just a big car full of people.
我们坐的是可躺式座位车厢 白天有座位
We’re going in chair class, which is a daytime seat,
应该会是一种体验
and it should be an experience.
我想这就是我们的车厢了
I think this is our wagon right here.
好了 伙伴们 零食已经来了
All right guys, first the snacks have arrived.
我们点了些印度茶
We’ve got some chai.
好了 我们出发了
All right, we’re off.
从斋浦尔到乌代浦的火车已经发动了
The train to Udaipur from Jaipur has begun.
印度火车最酷的一点就是
One of the coolest things about the trains
可以这样侧身出来
in India is that you can just hang off the side.
感觉是一种挺冒险的事情
This is going to be quite the adventure.
你准备好了吗?准备好了吗?耶
Are you ready? You ready? Yeah.
我不知道他是谁 但挺友善的
I have no idea who he is, but he’s friendly.
如果你了解我 你就知道我喜欢火车
If you know me, you know that I love trains,
印度有一些世界上最好的火车
and India has some of the best trains in the world.
我最初坐火车是在
I first started using trains when
大学毕业后在这里工作的时候
I was working here after college,
我在南方卡纳塔克邦的
and I would be working
甘蔗田里工作
in the sugar fields of Karnataka in the south
会在孟买和卡纳塔克之间来回穿梭
and I’d go between Mumbai and Karnataka.
印度的火车系统是在殖民地时期由英国人建造的
India’s train system was built by the British during the colonial period.
一方面是用来开采资源的
On one hand it was to extract resources,
另一方面是通过引入火车 管理和卫生设备
on the other was part of their mission to civilize India
将印度文明化 这也是他们使命的一部分
by bringing trains, administration, and sanitation, etc.
但建造时候的设计方案
But the way they built it was designed so
使印度人无法用火车对抗英国人
that the Indians could not use the trains to fight the British.
铁路规矩各有不同:有宽轨距标准轨距和窄轨距
They made them of different railway gages: wide gage, standard gage, narrow gage so that
这样在叛乱时
Indians could not move troops
印度人就不能在国内调遣军队攻打英国人
around the country to fight the British during an uprising.
每个邦的火车轨距都不同
Every single state has different gages,
现在 印度人正在尝试废除旧轨道
and to this day they are trying to rip out
铺设全国统一的轨道
the old tracks and make it uniform across the country.
但有一些城镇
But there are certain towns that
可能会作为火车站
are dedicated to only being railway stations
用于换乘不同轨距的火车
where you change from one gage to the next. Ting,
叮 叮叮茶
ting chai.
每杯印度茶10卢比 3杯茶就是50美分
Each chai is ten rupees. Three teas is fifty cents.
这是阿杰梅尔站 离普什卡很近
This is the station of Ajmer. It’s near Pushkar.
人超级多 非常繁忙 色彩也很多
It’s super crowded and very busy; lots of colors.
味道也不错
Interesting smells.
旅途结束返回时我们会来这里
We’re going to be coming back here at the end
参加普什卡骆驼节
of this trip to go that Pushkar Camel Festival.
可以看到人们已经涌入这座城市
You can see that people are already flooding
在不远处的普什卡
into this town to buy and sell camels
买卖骆驼
at Pushkar, which is not far.
阿杰梅尔是一处穆斯林圣地
Ajmer itself is a Muslim holy place.
所以这里有朝圣者 有商人 有旅行者
There’re pilgrims; there’re merchants; there’re travellers;
还有我们 都深入其中
and there’s us, all in the thick of it,
挺了不起的
and it’s pretty awesome.
全体上车了!
All aboard!
这是我们的火车 出发喽
There’s our train. Let’s go.
兄弟 太有趣了
This is fun, bro.
马尔科总是说起在印度乘火车的经历
Marco has always been talking up the Indian train experience.
说实话
And not going to lie.
绝对值得 超级有趣
Definitely worth it. Super rad.
是的 不只是……
It’s not just…
你可能认为我偏爱火车
you’d think I have a bias in favor of trains.
确实是这样 但总体真的很棒
I do, but it’s generally awesome.
探身到火车外绝对是我最喜欢的消遣
Hanging out of the train is definitely my favorite pastime.
我收藏了过去的一组照片
I have a collection of photos I’ve taken
都是自己探身到火车外的
of myself hanging out of trains back in the day.
我很喜欢
And I love it.
但也很滑稽 因为有……
But it’s funny because you get this…
如果往边上或车外看
if you look out the side and train
总是会有一些垃圾闪过
there’s just this steady stream of trash.
这是因为最初的茶和食物
And that’s because initially tea and food was served
是用可生物降解材料提供的 如陶罐
on biodegradable things like clay pots.
现在用的是塑料杯子
Now it’s in plastic cups,
但人们还是会把它们扔到火车外面
and people still throw it out the side of the train.
沿途总是会有垃圾
There’s always trash.
我们在火车上已经有段时间了
We have been on the train for quite a while.
大约有5或6个小时了吧
I would say probably about five or six hours.
但还需要2个小时才到
We still have two hours left.
到晚餐时间了 大家也能听到宝宝的哭声
It’s dinnertime, as you can hear from the crying baby.
总是很饿
Always very hungry.
我们点了晚餐 我不知道是什么
We got dinner. I don’t know what it is.
看着像蔬菜-肉片之类的
It’s like a little veg- cutlet thing
里面或许还有些土豆
with some potato maybe in there
还有面包 涂了黄油和番茄酱的面包
and some bread, some buttered bread with some ketchup.
卡洛斯的番茄酱不见了 至少是已经就位了
Carlos lost it. At least it went into the spot.
我们到了奇陶尔加尔
We’re in Chittorgarh,
这里是被列为联合国教科文组织世界遗产的巨大港口所在地
which is where this huge UNESCO World Heritage port is-
这个港口也是亚洲最大的港口之一
one of the biggest ports in Asia.
我们想试着来这儿 但时间可能不够了
But we were trying to go here but kind of ran out of time.
在印度旅游 你想要尝试做的事会很少
The thing about India is you’ve got to try to do less, less, less
因为在这里旅游是很花时间的
because things take time here,
印度国土面积大 相对距离也比较远
and it’s a huge country with a lot of distance..
所以或许下次我们会来
So maybe next time.
但现在 我们要前往乌代浦
But for now, we head to Udaipur.
能看到这样的场景 也是很酷的
Super cool to see you can sit down,
可以坐在火车站站台中间 来次“野餐”
have a picnic in the middle of the train station.
他们用叫做“饭盒”的东西吃饭
They’re eating from these things called tiffins.
饭盒基本上是印度用来携带食物的方式
Tiffins are basically an Indian way of carrying food around.
有点像保鲜盒
It’s like Tupperware,
但你可以把一堆这样的金属圆盒
but you can put a bunch of these metal canisters
叠放在一起 整体携带
on top of one another and carry them as a unit.
这些人就这样坐下来开始吃完饭了
These guys just sat down and started having dinner.
天气还是很寒冷的
It’s pretty chill.
几张报纸 一点食物
A little bit of newspaper, some food,
志趣相投的伙伴 就可以搞定了
good company, and you’re set.
好了 晚餐休息时间结束了 回到车上
Okay dinner break is over. Back onto the train.
再见
Goodbye.
女士们 先生们 8小时后
Alright ladies and gentlemen… 8 hours later.
我们到达了乌代浦
We have arrived to Udaipur, and we have
我们有更多的冒险视频很快就会和大家见面哦
a lot more adventures coming at you guys soon.
这本身就是场冒险旅行
This has been an adventure in itself.
-在印度旅行就是场冒险-阿门
Traveling in India is an adventure. Amen.
明天我们要在乌代浦度过一天
Tomorrow we’re going to be going through Udaipur,
这里被誉为印度威尼斯看了就会知道为什么了
which is known as the Venice of India, and you’ll see why.
所以继续收看哦
So stay tuned.
如果喜欢本视频 就点个赞吧
If you like this video give a thumbs- up,
分享给旅友 并订阅《哇嘎兄弟》频道吧
share with your travel buddies, and subscribe to Vagabrothers.
如果还没打开推送通知 就打开哦
And turn on notifications, if you have not already.
同时要记得保持好奇 持续探索
And in the meantime remember stay curious, keep exploring,
兄弟姐妹们 我们路上见
and we’ll see you guys and girls on the road.
再见
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

哇嘎兄弟体验了一场火车之旅

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nam

审核员

审核员DW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBB432w8Vs

相关推荐