ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

关于日本的奇怪采访 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于日本的奇怪采访

Ridiculous Interview About Japan

大家好 我是Asian Boss的Kei 我们发现
Hey guys, Kei from Asian boss. What we found out is that the cultural gaps
东西方有很大的文化差异
between Asia and the West are still huge.
所以我们今天会有个有趣的话题 向处于西方文化的人们
So we decided to have some fun today and ask people from western culture
问一些关于亚洲的荒谬问题
ridiculous questions about Asia.
这次的对象是日本
This time, Japan.
Hello Kitty变成了日本的吉祥物
So Hello Kitty has become the national mascot of Japan.
你是怎么看的?
What do you think of that?
我觉得这可能是个正确的决定
I think that’s probably correct.
这可能是我们熟悉的唯一一个和日本有关的东西 它风靡全球 所以 这决定还不错
It’s probably the only really thing that we know out of Japan that’s quite big, so yeah.
希望你不要介意 我个人觉得这做法有点蠢
I think that’s pretty stupid. Sorry.
有点与众不同吧
it’s a little bit different.
你们不喜欢Hello Kitty吗?
you guys don’t like Hello Kitty?
不是很喜欢
Not really, no.
最近 凯蒂猫变成了
Most recently, Hello Kitty has become
2020年东京奥运会的吉祥物
the national mascot of Japan for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
你怎么看?他们高兴就好
What do you think of that? Each to their own.
我觉得有些不可思议 不过我没什么异议为什么会是凯蒂猫呢?
I think that’s amazing. No objection. Why Hello Kitty do you think?
因为这很普遍…
Because it’s so common amongst…
文化摆在那里 对他们来说 这是个不错的选择
the culture there. So it was obviously a good choice for them.
我觉得这很日本化 很”卡哇伊”
I think it’s very Japanese. They are, like, very into the “kawai” kind of thing.
真的吗?
Is that really true?
是的真的吗?
没错
Yeah. Really? Yeah.
我觉得这不怎么合适
I wouldn’t say it’s a strong mascot.
凯蒂猫是孩子的玩具 孩子的商标
I think it’s a kid’s toy. And a kid’s brand.
这就是我对此的评价
so that’s all I really have to say about that.
表面上他们选择凯蒂猫作为吉祥物
Surely they have something
其实这是他们爱国的表现
more patriotic than Hello Kitty.
日本政府已经禁止人们在公共场合
The Japanese government has just banned wearing
穿和服 一种日本的传统服饰
kimonos, the traditional Japanese clothes, in public
他们觉得穿和服太性感了你怎么看待这件事?
because they were too sexy. What do you think of that?
这也太保守了吧
I think that might be too conservative.
诶 我觉得这很有趣 人们穿不了他们的民族服饰
yeah I think interesting if it’s something that’s traditional to that
有点搞笑的
culture to not be able to wear it so I think that’s a bit interesting.
天呐
No…
和服很漂亮啊 我每次看到和服都觉得它很美
I think Kimono is a beautiful thing. Every time I saw Kimono, I thought it was gorgeous.
他们想要穿的时候就穿呗
I think people should wear it whenever they want to wear it.
在日本?哦 太愚蠢的决定
In Japan? No that’s stupid.
因为他们觉得太性感太性感?
Because it’s too sexy they say. Too sexy?
你怎么看?
What do you think about that?
事实上 在日本 走在大街上的很多人都穿得更热辣
Surely there are people walking around in Japan with far more provocative clothing today.
女孩子穿着小短裙
Girls wear that little short skirts.
原宿…?原宿风女孩!
Harajuku? Harajuku girl!
我觉得吧…
Oh I think….
我在日本的时候穿过和服 我还蛮喜欢的
I know when I was in Japan, I wore one and loved it
这是文化的一部分 所以他们因为觉得穿和服性感
and was part of the culture. So it seems weird that
就禁止人们穿它们 这种想法也太奇怪了吧
they try to ban it because it’s too sexy.
我不认为他们应该这么做你知道的 这件事就像是
I think they shouldn’t do that. You know one of the things is, like,
剥夺了妇女的权利
I think it’s going against women’s rights and so on.
没错 你想穿就穿呗 这是你的权利
Of course. If you want to wear that, then that’s your prerogative.
而且…
and…
这是他们的民族服饰 其实我有点奇怪他们为什么要这么做
that’s their cultural dress, so it’s a bit confusing to me why they would do that.
几周前 日本科学家在
Just a few weeks ago, the Japanese scientists have made
遗传学领域有了重大突破 他们可以
a major breakthrough in the area of genetics and they can grow reptiles
把爬行动物变成像哥斯拉那样的体型
to the size of dinosaurs, like Godzilla.
你觉得他们应该继续这样的实验吗?
But do you think they should go ahead with this experiment?
当然啊 为什么不呢?
Yeah, why not?
对我来说 我认为…
For me, I think….
这可不是什么好主意
I don’t think it’s a good idea.
他们是不是想发动战争啊
I think if they wanted to go to war, maybe?
没错 我觉得他们可能有某种目的 但是
Yeah I think if there’s a purpose, maybe, but
我想不出他们想开战的原因
I don’t know what the reason it would be for, so yeah…
这对全球人民来说都是个风险
It’s like a risk to the globe, as like a whole community.
不仅仅是日本 每个人都会处于危险中的同意
Not just Japan, but like everyone’s at risk to that. Agreed.
而且我也不想建筑物会被这种怪物损坏
I mean I I also wouldn’t want, you know, buildings to be damaged, too.
这只表明了他们是如此的有创造力
I think that just shows how great they are with
但长远来看 这可不是
ingenuity in being able to do that but I don’t know whether it’s a good idea
什么好主意
in the long run.
你不想让事情变得像猿人星球里发生的那样吧
I mean it you don’t want things to go like Planet of the Apes
也不想出现像哥斯拉里的场景
or you turn back into Godzilla.
如果这些怪兽脱离了控制 他们要知道如何杀死它们
As long as they know how to, like, kill it.
我可不希望出现像电影哥斯拉里面的场景
if it get’s out of hand. I wouldn’t want like a Godzilla scenario.
可能世界会被怪兽所控制 这很酷啊!
a contained environment, maybe. That would be cool!
但这就意味着 动物统治
But it means, like, animal rights.
好吧 非常感谢你们接受采访
Alright, thank you guys so much now
但是我刚刚问的问题都是假的!
all the questions were fake!
天呐!什么鬼啊!
Oh my god! What is this, I was gonna say!
都不是真实的 但我这么做的原因是因为
Not true. But the reason why we did this is because
很多人都不怎么了解亚洲
a lot on people don’t know about like Asia
或者日本 或者别的国家 我只是想
or Japan and so on, and we just wanted to
用一种更有趣的方式提高人们的文化意识
raise cultural awareness in a more interesting way.
我们是不是出名了啊?当然了!
哦 天呐!
So are we going to be famous? Yes, absolutely! Oh, sick!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ry-Qs2NqQ

相关推荐