ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

重生 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

重生

REVIVAL - Motivational Video

如果明日不再
If tomorrow wasn’t promised,
你今天能交上怎样的答卷?
what would you give for today?
抛除杂念
Forget everything else.
抛除侥幸心理
Forget that there was any sunlight left.
你今天想怎么度过
What would you spend today…
好好想一想吧
thinking about?
是想独自一人?
Yourself?
还是和身边的人一起度过?
Or the man that’s beside you?
我们的人生只有一次
We get one opportunity in life.
如果你现在的工作是你最后一份工作
What if the job you have, is the only job you get this year?
如果你现在的恋情
What if the relationship you’re in,
是你最后的一段恋情
what this is the only relationship you get this year?
如果 你所拥有的止步于此
What if, what you have is all you get
再没有寸进的可能
and you will get no more.
如果我们不会被给予更多
What if they not give us more,
我们将何去何从
then what we gonna do?
你可知道
How many of you know,
如果你能重生一回
that: if you had your life to live over again,
你可以远远地超越现在的自己
you can do more than what you’ve done.
这证明了一点
That’s proves a point.
即 我们的所做所为和我们所达到的成就
That, what we do and what we accomplished in life
只是我们潜力所及的冰山一角
is only a tip of the iceberg, what’s possible for us.
“从现有的迹象来看
‘Based on all evidence we have,
我们估计你可能只剩下30天的时间了”
we estimate you have 30 days left.’
我拒绝
I refuse
在碌碌无为中死去
to die an unlived life.
[音乐]
[music]
如果你死于
If you die,
这一刻
this very moment.
什么会和你一同消亡?
What will die with you?
怎样的理想?
What dreams?
怎样的思潮?
What ideas?
怎样的天赋?
What talents?
怎样的领袖潜力?
What leadership potential?
以及怎样的丰功伟业?
What greatness, that you showed up to brand?
你任由恐惧和迟疑
That you allowed fear and procrastination
阻碍你的脚步
to hold you back.
只是叹息
Only to realize
你从未真正活过
that you’ve never lived,
只是叹息
Only to realize,
你从未真正发挥自己的潜力
that you’ve never scraped the surface of your potential.
那就像周围的一切都变得疯狂
It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy,
所以我们缩在家中 哪儿也不想去
so we don’t go out any more.
坐在房中 渐渐的
We sit in the house, and slowly
世界越来越狭窄
the world we’re living in is getting smaller,
我们唯一会说的是
and all we say is,
“请让我一个人呆一会儿
“Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms.
让我安静地用我的面包机 看我的电视
Let me have my toaster and my TV
用我的子午线轮胎就可以了 我什么都不想说
and my steel-belted radials, and I won’t say anything.
我就想一个人静静”
Just leave us alone.”
哈 我才不会让你一个人呆着
Well, I’m not going to leave you alone.
我要让你怒不可遏
I want you to get mad!
[音乐]
[music]
看 大多数人
See, most people
因为遭受拒绝而轻易放弃了梦想 裹足不前
stop short of their dreams because of the rejections of life.
你常会遭受拒绝 被冷漠对待
You will always be rejected.
我不是要你们去抗议 去闹事
I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot.
也不是要你们去给国会议员写信
I don’t want you to write to your Congressman,
因为我不知道该让你写些什么
because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
我不知道如何解决经济萧条
I don’t know what to do about the depression
通货膨胀 街头犯罪
and the inflation and the crime in the street.
我唯一知道的是 首先
All I know is that first,
你得让自己不顾一切
you’ve got to get mad.
你会说
You’ve gotta say,
“我是一个人 该死的!
“I’m a HUMAN BEING, God damn it!
我不要活的像行尸走肉!”
My life has VALUE!”
无论你死后会留下什么遗产
Whatever legacy you’re gonna leave.
忘掉它吧
Leave your legacy.
成功和失败根本不值一提
Wins and losses come a dime a dozen.
但是努力呢?
But effort?
努力是无价的
Nobody can judge effort.
每当一个人说”不”
Every Time, someone says ‘no’
人生就会走向另一个方向
it brings you to another step…
说”是”
To a ‘yes’,
你就会走向卓越 相信我
you are getting closer, trust me.
你会成功
You will win,
只要你不放弃
if you don’t quit.
[音乐]
[music]
那些认为已经看穿了你的人?
So that team that thinks they’ve already seen you?
他们只相信他们看到的表象
They think what they’ve seen on film.
他们没有看到表象下隐含的汹涌
They ain’t saw what film shows.
每一天都是新的一天
Because every day is a new day.
每一个时刻都是新的开始
Every moment is a new moment.
所以 你现在应该走出去 向他们宣告
So now you got to go out and show them,
士别三日 当刮目相看!
that you’re a different creature, now!
“只要一个三分 就能赢了……”
‘For 3, for the win…’
“太棒了!”
‘Yes!’
“LeBron James!”
‘LeBron James!’
[音乐]
[music]
每个人都有梦想
Everybody got a dream.
每个人都有目标
Everybody got a goal.
问题是
The question is,
当你于晨光中醒来
when you wake up in the morning:
你愿意为之付出多少努力?
what effort you’ll put in for?
[音乐]
[music]
如果你逝去
If you died,
在这一时刻逝去
this very moment.
什么会随着你一同消亡?
What will die with you?
怎样的梦想?
What dreams?
怎样的思潮?
What ideas?
怎样的天赋?
What talents?
又是怎样的丰功伟业?
What greatness, that you showed up to brand?
[音乐]
[music]
我们生命只有一次
We get one opportunity in life…
一生只有一次
One chance in life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人生无法真的重来,但只要你不甘于现状,渴望成功,那就重振精神,浴火重生吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🔥云四

审核员

祐子祐

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4hAQ_Fp5k

相关推荐