ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

做人生的玩家 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

做人生的玩家

RETRAIN YOUR BRAIN - Best Motivational Video for Success in Life & Study 2017

人们有太多的借口了 这简直难以置信
Humans beings have so many excuses it’s unbelievable!
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为你看了太多的新闻
Because you watch the news too much.
因为你习惯了听新闻 而不是制造新闻
Because you’ve agreed to receive news, not make news.
你也想要占据主导地位 好吗?
You want to be in a dominating point okay?
我们要做的事情是教会你思考
So what we gotta do is we gotta get you thinking.
像主导者那样思考
We gotta get you thinking like the dominators think.
他们是怎么做的?
How do they act?
沃伦·巴菲特是怎么做的?
How does Warren Buffett act?
巴菲特一直以来是怎么处理时间的?
What is Warren Buffett do with his time all the time?
我今天研究的是这些人
Those are the people I study today.
我不研究学校的同学
I don’t study the people that I went to school with.
也不研究学校的老师
The teachers I went to school with.
甚至不研究家人
I don’t even study my own family members.
知道吗?
Okay?
我在寻找那些让我觉得敬佩的人 我能问
I’m looking for people that are way up here that I could say
嘿 他们在做什么 他们怎么成功的
‘Hey, what are they doing causes they are doing it right!’
每个人都能做到 朋友们!
Anybody can do this, folks!
每个人都能做到!
Anybody can do this!
这无关乎学位
This is not about a college degree.
这关乎大量的行动
This is about massive amounts of action.
专注于你自己 你的品牌 公司 产品 想法 梦想
To get attention for yourself, your brand, your company, your products, your ideas, your dreams.
不合理的是大多数人失败的原因不是他们不够努力
The disproportionate reason that most people will not win is actually not the hard work.
而是缺乏耐心
It’s your lack of patience.
不知何故 人们在各个领域创业的时候
For some unknown reason, when people go into ventures like this and others things,
总是不切实际的认为他们能在五分钟内成功
they somehow miraculously think it’s gonna happen in five minutes.
你是世界上独一无二的人
That you’re the one person in the world.
无论你什么称呼自己的圈子 并把它张贴在海报上
Whatever you guys call your big club and put posters of each other up on.
你自认为五分钟内在这个圈子里
You think you’re gonna be in that circle in five minutes
由于某种原因你能成为最有魅力的
for some reason cause you’re the most charismatic.
你有了一些奇怪的想法
You figured out some weird system.
你就做到了
You’ve got it.
而缺乏耐心困扰着太多人
And the lack of patience is what hurts so many people.
从22岁到30岁 我二十多岁的这八年里
From 22 to 30 years old, for 8 years in my twenties,
我在爸爸的酒店里每天工作十五个小时 每周七天
I worked fifteen hours a day, seven days a week in my dad’s liquor store.
由于我现在取得的成就
Today, with all the things that have happened to me,
我的高中同学们在Facebook上给我发消息
I get emails on Facebook from friends I went to high school with,
他们通常说:“盖瑞 你太幸运了”
often starting with: ‘Gary, you’re so lucky!’
我回复每一个人
I’ve replied to every single one of them.
所有人
All of them
我是靠实力而不是靠运气
I am super not lucky!
让我来提醒你 瑞克
Let me remind you, Rick!
你还记得我们大学毕业的时候 你每周去泽西海滩吗?
Remember when we graduated college and you went to the Jersey Shore every weekend?
还记得你勾搭女人 喝啤酒吗?
And hooked up with chicks and drank beer?
而我在工作!
I WORKED!
不要再做你明知道是错误的事情了
Stop doing the things that you know are wrong.
别再做忍不住做的事情
That you couldn’t stop doing.
但是你在做什么呢 朋友?你在干什么?
But what are you doing, man? What are you doing?
你知道吗 很多人用一生中大部分的时间工作
You know most people are gonna spend more time in their life working than any other single thing?
但是却没有成功
And not being successful?
你知道为什么吗?
The point is what?
主导
DOMINATE!
无论做什么 你要参与其中
Whatever you want, you gotta commit all the way in
并以主导者的角度思考 而非观众
and think in terms of domination, not a spectator.
你不想仅仅当个观众 朋友们!
You don’t wanna be a spectator, folks!
观众是付钱的 而玩家是赚钱的
SPECTATORS PAY! PLAYERS GET PAID!
看看你的周围 尽是平庸之辈
Look around you! And what you see is average everywhere.
平庸是会传染的
Average is becoming epidemic.
没有人竭尽所能
You don’t have people living up to their potential.
很多人一事无成
You have people doing almost nothing.
那些退缩放弃的人
People retreating, backing up.
那些懒惰的人
People that are lazy.
那些离开的人
People that have checked out.
那些正在等待救济和面包屑的人 自认为这会给他们带来安全感
People that are waiting for handouts and crumbs and think that will give them security.
看吧! 是重新开始的时候了!
Look! Now is the time to start again!
你的安全 家庭的安全 你的未来都掌握在你的手中
Your security, your family security, your future is left in your hands.
你的命运掌握在你手中
Your destiny is yours.
而不是别人手中
Not someone else’s!
没有人能替你做这件事
Nobody else can do this for you.
也没有人能替我做这件事
Nobody else can do it for me.
现在是重新开始的时候了
Now is the time to start again.
我出生在一个可怕的环境里
I came from a horrible background.
在我成长的过程中 总每天被叫黑鬼
I got called nigger everyday in my life growing up.
我住在一个小镇上
Lived in a small town.
当我有了第一辆车 他们车上面喷:“黑鬼 我要杀了你”
Got my first car, they spray painted ‘Nigga we’re going to kill you’ on it.
我只是一个没有安全感 内心恐惧的小孩
So, I was just an insecure, scared kid.
我找到自我的唯一方法就是将自己”置之死地”
And the only way I could find myself was to put myself to the worst thing possible.
怎么寻找并培养这种动力的呢?
How do you find and cultivate that drive?
假如现在有一个孩子 看着这个人
Like, if there is a kid, right now, watching this man.
他们和你一样 感觉迷茫 孤独 脆弱 愚蠢 懒惰
And they feel like you felt, they feel lost, alone, broken, stupid, lazy.
好像他们永远不会有所成就
Like they’re never going to amount to anything.
而你所说的与这个孩子听过的超级大国最接近
And what you’re talking about is the closest thing to a f***ing superpower that this kid has ever heard.
而现在他就你的旁边
And right now he’s on the edge of your seat.
他如何强迫自己迈出第一步?
How does he force himself to take that first step?
我很幸运出生在一个没有手机的时代
I’m very fortunate that I grew up in a time when there were no phones.
没有社交媒体的时代
And there was no social media.
我认为……
And I suggest..
是的我很少使用社交媒体 因为我有话要讲
Yes, I’m on social media on a very limited basis because I have a story to tell.
这是一个很好的平台
And it’s a great platform.
它仅仅是一个平台 而非生活的全部
Use it as a platform, don’t use that as your life.
我给世人最大的建议是:
My biggest advice to the everybody in the world is like I say:
我们生活在一个外部的世界
We live in an external world.
所有的东西 我们看见的 接触的 都是外在的
Everything…we gotta see it, touch it! It’s external!
如果你能在余生听从自己的内心
If you can, for the rest of your life, live inside of yourself,
不在意别人说你胖 同性恋 变性人 黑鬼
stop listen to the people that are calling you fat, gay, transexual, nigger.
这些都毫无意义
Everything that it makes no sense.
那些缺乏信心的人把不安全感施加在你身上
All these insecure people put their insecurities on you.
你必须要抛开这些
You gotta flush it out.
不管你是相信上帝 或者什么神
You gotta just be whoever the hell God, or whoever the hell you believe in,
如果你只相信自己 我不在乎是什么
if you believe in nothing but yourself, I don’t care what it is.
你把一切抛诸身后
You gotta take everything and throw it away.
你只需要相信一件事 那就是你自己
You have to believe in one thing, and that is yourself!
我不是说不相信上帝或其他什么
And I’m not saying don’t believe in God or what you believe in.
现在你要寻找你的长处
Right now, for you to find greatness in yourself,
从书中和我的话里你是找不到的
you’re not gonna find it by looking in a book or by even hearing me.
我只是给你一个提示
I may give you the spark.
但是你要到自己的内心深处去寻找
But you’ve got to go inside yourself to find it.
你必须要静下心来
And that means you gotta be quiet.
停止咒骂
Shut the f*** up.
到一个房间里
Go in a room.
保持沉默
Stop talking.
探索你的灵魂 倾听你的内心 挖掘你的能力
Search your soul, search your mind. Search your abilities.
你会找到他们的
And you’ll find them.
如果你不去寻找他们 你不会找到的
But if you’re not looking for it, you won’t find it.
你应该开始这个旅程
So you gotta go start your journey.
开始你的寻找之旅:我为什么在地球上?
And the journey starts with you finding: Why the hell am I here on this planet Earth?
我为什么在这?
Why am I here?
如果你不知道那就该用余生寻找
And if you don’t know that you will live the rest of your life searching.
扪心自问:“为什么?”
Always asking the question: “Why?”
对我而言 为了成为我想要成为的人 我把自己视为上帝创造的最弱的人
For me, to become the man I wanted to become, I saw myself as the weakest person God ever created.
但是我从未因此而责怪上帝
But I never blamed God for anything he did to me.
我想要改变现状 成为上帝创造的最坚毅的人
So I wanted to change that to be the hardest man ever created.
我成功了吗?
Am I that?
我不知道 但你必须要有一个目标
I don’t know, but you had to have a goal.
而当我坐在那里 不上学 被欺负 没有自尊
And my goal when I was sitting there, not going to school, being bullied, having no self-esteem,
我的目标是:唯一能改变这个人的就是我
my goal was: the only person that can turn this person around is me.
我能扭转的唯一方法就是
The only way I can turn around
让自己经历人类可以忍受的最糟糕的事情
is put myself through the worst things possible a human being can ever endure.
这是唯一的方法 我会让大脑来处理眼前的事情
And that will be the only way that I can build this brain to handle anything that comes in front of it.
以及脑海里的痛苦和折磨
comes In my mind to pain and suffer.
伟大不是一次性跑200公里 或者做400次俯卧撑
Greatness isn’t running 200 miles at a time or doing 400 push-ups.
伟大是不管你的梦想是什么
Greatness is whatever the hell you dream off in your own mind.
你要先试想一下
You gotta first see it.
你必须先在脑海中构建这种愿景
You gotta first create this vision in your mind.
然后才是什么时候行动
And then that’s when I come into play.
你在脑海中构建的愿景应该是如何实现它
Once you create this vision in your mind, is how I’m gonna get there.
但首先你要构建自己的愿景
But first you gotta create your own vision.
而这不是外部的
And it is not external.
而是在内心构建
The vision you create is inside of you.
当你的目标不够远大时
Look, when your goals aren’t big enough,
当你不再热衷于自己的想象 目标 使命
when you’re no longer sold on your vision, your purpose, your mission,
这种失去兴趣的症状 许多人称之为倦怠或阅历
the symptoms of losing interest, what many call burnout or experience.
每当你放弃追求巨大的成功时
Anytime you stop reaching for massive success,
你设定的下一个目标就变得安逸
the next thing you start settling in, getting comfortable.
听着!安逸?安逸?
Listen! Settle? To settle?
“我只想安定下来了”
“Oh, I just wanna settle down”
为什么你要选择整天抱怨生活呢?
Why don’t you just decide to be to hate your life everyday?
看 一旦遇到了问题
See, that’s when you start having problems.
你就开始选择安逸
When you start settling.
这就是为什么舒适和自满是人们最大的敌人
That’s why comfort and complacency are everybody’s worst enemy.
我一生唯一一次遇到困难就是我感到无聊和自满
The only time I’ve ever got in trouble in my life was when I was bored, complacent.
当我要安定下来的时候
When I was settling.
现在是重新开始的时候了
Now it’s the time to start again.
你需要一些残酷的事 困难的事
You need something that is brutal, is difficult.
那就是苦难
It’s hardship.
它击垮你的内心
It knocks you off center.
让你感到糟糕
It makes you feel bad.
因为在重建和再次向上爬的过程中你可以塑造一些东西
Because in the process of rebuilding and crawling back from that climbing up, then you can become something.
但是 除非你被检验 经历凶险 否则你没有希望
But, unless you’ve been tested, unless you’ve gone through the ring, you’ve got no hope.
所以 你怎么强迫那些你爱的人经历这些呢?
So, how do you take somebody that you love and force them through that?
而且我认为你所做的也许是最好的表达
And I think that what you’ve done is maybe the ultimate expression of that.
你是如何让自己度过的
Which is how do you put yourself through it.
当然 你不是必须那样做
Well, you don’t have to do any of that.
所以 最后你有什么建议
So, in the end, like what would your advice be to
给坐在镜子前的16岁的孩子 他不喜欢自己
that 16 years old kid who is staring in the mirror and does not like what he sees?
但是却依然在逆境中奔跑
But he’s still running from adversity.
我对他最大的建议是:
Well, my biggest advice for him is:
首先 他不会喜欢我说的这番话
First of all, he won’t like what I’ll say to him.
因为我要说的话 和这个世界的主流正好相反
Because I’m gonna say the exact opposite of what the world, today’s world is saying.
我们最近在看一些书
So, we read a bunch of books nowadays.
作为人类 我们想要找到怎么成为另一个人的方法
And as humans we, we wanna find out how to be someone else.
但是我们没有走进自己的内心
What we don’t do is we don’t go inside.
所以简单地说 展示自己的内心
So literally, turn yourself inside out.
读懂你的内心之书
Read the book that’s inside.
我们每天都在书写自己的人生之书
Like, we’re writing a book every day of our lives.
但是我们从未读过这本书
But we never read that book.
我想要对这些年轻的朋友说的是
So, what I would challenge this young man or young woman to do is
走进你的内心 寻找你真正想要的东西
you have to look inside of yourself to see what you really want.
你感兴趣的是什么?
What are you passioned about?
我们经常说诸如“强者生存”之类的废话
We use these words and these little phrases of “only the strong survive” and all sort of crap.
这都是废话
There are all just fucking words.
我已经厌倦了人们只是说说而已
I get so tired of hearing people just talking.
就像现在 有些人可能认为我只是说说而已
Like right now, someone may think Goggins is just talking.
你不了解我
You don’t know me.
我所说的话 都是发自内心的 源于我的经历和遭遇
So, when I speak, I speak from passion, I speak from experience, I speak from suffering.
我想要告诉这些年轻人 我人生的信条 也是我人生的经验
I want to tell this young man or woman that the only way I believe, (this is my experience in life)
你抵达人生之路彼端的必经之路 就是经历苦难
The only way you’re ever going to get to the other side of this journey is you have got to suffer.
才能成长
To grow.
遭遇挫折才能成长
To grow you must suffer.
有些人会成长而有些人不会
And some people will get it, some people won’t.
但他们必须看看他们的旅程是什么 去开始自己的旅程
But they have to see what their journey is to start their journey.
有些人活到100岁
Several people live to be 100 years old.
他们生活幸福
And they have great lives.
有很优秀的孩子
And they have great kids.
孩子们上大学 诸如此类
And kids go to college and all sort of stuff.
但是在他们的人生中 也有需要作出选择的时刻
But somewhere in their life, there was a point where they had a decision to make.
他们可以选择向左还是向右
They can go left or right on this path.
左边道路平坦
Left was the easy route.
右边则困难重重
Right was a hard route.
很多人选择了那条坦途
A lot of people take the easy route.
他们在这条路上有了很好的胜过
And they have a good life that way.
但是更好的生活在右边的道路
But the better life was going to the right side.
你可能要经历20年的痛苦挣扎
And you may have 20 years of pain and suffering you get past it,
但是很多人在真正开始旅程之前就死掉了
but a lot of us die never truly starting our journey.
我想要把这些告诉年轻人
And I would tell this to a young person.
你们要开始自己的旅程
You gotta start your journey.
它可能很不容易
It may suck.
但是它会出现在你停靠的另一边
But it will, it will come out the other side where you’re coasted.
我们每天都能看到像我们一样的人
Every day we’re seeing who we are as people.
成长过程中我撒谎是为了让人们接受我
When I was growing up I lied for people to accept me.
因为我不接受我自己
Because I didn’t accept myself.
所以我会编造故事 让你接受我进入你的世界
So I would make up stories so you would accept me into your world.
我所做的一切都是为了别人喜欢我
I would…everything I did was for someone else to like me.
直到我聆听自己的内心 才认识到自己是一个多么悲哀的人
It wasn’t till I started to read my own book about how pathetic I was as a human being,
我责怪我的父亲 我责怪上学的孩子
I could blame my dad, I could blame kids at school,
我责怪自己的健康问题 以及我不在身边的母亲
I could blame having health issues, ADD, my mom not being around.
母亲很伟大但她有自己的事情要做
Great mom, but she was doing her thing.
我责怪很多人
I could blame a lot of people.
这是我正在读的书
And that’s the book I was reading.
我把它展示给别人
And I put it off on everybody else.
直到我说:你知道这是什么吗?
It wasn’t until I said: You know what?
为了解决这个问题 我得读“大卫·戈金斯是怎么做的”
For me to fix this, I gotta read ‘What the hell/what the fuck is wrong with David Goggins’.
不要责怪任何人
Not blame anybody.
倾听自己的内心
Read my books, okay.
我害怕自己的不足
I’m afraid of my shadow.
我怎样才能克服?
How can I overcome that?
去军队
Go in the military.
接受教训
Get your ass kicked.
做你讨厌的事
Do things you hate to do.
让你每一天的生活不舒服
Be uncomfortable every fucking day of your life.
明白吗
Roger that.
我不是世界上最聪明的孩子
I’m not the smartest kid in the world.
没关系
Okay.
你看看有人在说:“哦 不! 你真聪明 不 不! 别对自己这么说!”
You see if somebody’s saying: ‘Oh no! You’re smart. No, no! Don’t say that to yourself!’
我对自己说:“不! 我就是个愚蠢的混蛋!“
I said to myself: ‘No! I’m a dumb motherfucker!’
好的 记住!
Okay, roger that!
你如何变得更聪明?
How you get smarter?
自我学习!
Educate yourself!
所以我们所逃避的事情是真相
So, the things that we run from, we’re running from the truth.
我们正在逃避真相 伙计!
We’re running from the truth, man!
所以我成功的唯一方法就是走向真理
So the only way I became successful was going towards the truth.
尽管痛苦 尽管残忍 但是这一切改变了我
As painful and as brutal as it is, it changed me.
它塑造了现在的我
It allowed me to become on my own, who I am today.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要甘于做一个观众,要做自己人生的玩家!倾听自己的内心,追随自己的内心。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

crystal

审核员

HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTaN2cMZvpo

相关推荐