ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

讨厌我的人,你们无法动摇我 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

讨厌我的人,你们无法动摇我

RESPONDING TO MY HATERS (Leafy, Boyinaband...)

从小到大 我一直被叫做黑鬼 猴子
Throughout my life I’ve been called nigger, monkey. 
人们拿我的牙缝开玩笑
People make jokes about the gap in my teeth. 
我还在上小学的时候
When I was in elementary school,
有些女孩叫我厌食症患者
the girls called me anorexic
“呃 他瘦巴巴的 一碰就碎”
“Eh, he’s, he’s so skinny, he’s gonna break. “
我开始锻炼出肌肉了 他们又说
I started putting awesome muscle and then they say,
“呃 他太大块了 还不如以前瘦巴巴的样子”
“Eh, he’s, he’s too big. I like you better when you were skinny. “
你来自贫民窟 他们就说哥们 去弄些钱来
You from the hood they call you bro, go get some money.
你摆脱了穷苦生活 他们又叫你把财产抛售出去
you make it out the hood,they call you sell out
你们要知道我真是看清了这些人
You know what I really realize about some people, man
有些人就是有HIV
Some people just got HIV.
不不不 我说的不是艾滋病
No, no, no, I’m not talking about AIDS.
我说的是另一种难以根除的毛病
 I’m talking about another chronic disease
很多人都有这种毛病
that affects a significant portion of the population.
HIV 娘胎里带出来的厌恶
HIV, Hate In the Veins.
你知道的
You know the type.
他们看到你在水上行走 他们会说
They can see you walk on water and they say,
“切 对啊 因为他不会游泳啊”
“Psst, yes, it’s cause he can’t swim. “
他们总说那些你没有做的事而不说你正在做的事
They tell you more about what you’re not doing than what you are doing. 
总说那些你做不到的事 而不说你能做的事
They tell you more about what you can’t do than what you can do,
因为他们长期带着这种消极的偏见
because they live with a permanent negativity bias,
总要在鸡蛋里挑骨头
a fault finding mindset. 
他们不做任何有意义的事
They aren’t doing anything significant,
所以他们只能通过讨论你来获得意义
so they derive significance from talking about you.
有些混球给我做了些视频
I had these dudes made videos about me.
有一个叫Leafy的网络喷子
One guy named Leafy, an internet bully, 
我觉得他想和我见面
who I think he wants to have a date with me
因为他已经为我制作了两个视频来引起我的注意
because he’s already made two videos about me trying to get my attention
然后看完他的视频 我就觉得
and after watching his videos, he seems to me,
他就跟你可能在体育馆中见过的
like that guy you might see at the gyms,
开玩笑嘲讽跑步机上的过度肥胖者的那些人一样
who’s making jokes and laughing at the overweight person on a treadmill.
“哈哈 他好胖 快看啊”
“Ha, ha, he’s fat, look at him. “
你想让他们去哪 老兄?
Where do you want them to be, bro?
他们正为了减肥而努力
They’re working out, they’re working on it. 
而你只会耍嘴皮子
You’re just talking and talk.
还有一个家伙叫Boyinaband
And in this other dude Boyinaband, 
他花了一个多月的时间为我制作了一个视频
who spent over a month making a video
还创作了一首歌
and producing a song about me. 
一开始我想 哎呀 可能这个人是
At first I thought, hey man, maybe this guy’s trying to
想给我一些反馈 一些建设性的意见
give me some feedback, some constructive criticism.
我们通过邮件简单地谈了谈
You know we spoke briefly via email,
但事情依然不是我想的那样
but something still didn’t sit right with me.
如果你想给我一些建设性的建议
If you wanted to give me constructive criticism, 
为什么不给我发邮件?或者发短信呢?
why not send me an email, shoot me a message?
你在视频里讲 你喜欢我做的事
You said in the video, you like what I do.
但其实你并不喜欢
But you don’t like what I do.
你那样说只是为了掩盖你对我的嫉妒和厌恶
You said that to pad your jealousy and hate towards me.
因为如果你喜欢我做的事
Cause if you like what I do,
那你就不会剪掉你支持我的那段视频
then you wouldn’t tailor the video around your support
也包括你不认同我调整事物的方式
and included how I can adjust the things that you disagree with. 
为什么不向我提出来?而要摧毁我呢?
Why not bring me up instead of pulling me down?
哦 我知道为什么了
Oh, I know why, 
因为你宁愿推出一些闹剧和消极的东西来赚取收视率和钱
because you’d rather push out drama and negativity to get views and money. 
你真的装得好像你根本找不到有关我的信息资源
You really acted like you couldn’t find my sources.
这个人研究了各个领域
The guy references studies all over the place.
昨天我看了一项研究
I read a study yesterday.
研究显示……
Study showed the…
有一个已完成的研究 一个医院的研究
There was a study done, a hospital study.
森林以每分钟40个足球场的速度……
At a rate of 40 football fields every minute.
但我就是找不到任何有关他的信息资源
But I can’t find his sources any frickin where, 
任任任任何 任何
any frickin where, any frickin where.
昨天我看了一项研究
I read a study yesterday.
它说去年我们有超过一半的人
It said that last year more than half of us
都选择了不去度假而继续工作
actually chose not to take our full vacations from our jobs.
何何何何何……
Where, where, whereeeeee….
但我就是找不到任何有关他的信息资源
But I can’t find his sources any frickin where.
森林以每分钟40个足球场的速度…
At a rate of 40 football fields every minute that…
任何
Any frickin where.
有个已完成的研究 一项医院的研究
There was a study done, a hospital study,
关于100位即将面临死亡的老人的研究报告
on 100 elderly people facing death close to their last breath. 
人们要求他们讲出他们生命中最大的遗憾
They were asked to reflect about their life’s biggest regret.
研究显示现在成年人集中注意力的平均时长
Study showed the attention span of the average adult today, 
比一条金鱼还要少一秒
is one second lower than that of a gold fish.
现在这些东西让我十分恶心
Now this struck me as absolute crap
因为它就是垃圾
and it turns out that’s because it’s absolute crap
经过数小时的搜索后 我完全找不到真实的信息
and after hours of searching, I couldn’t find the actual study at all.
数小时的搜索 数小时的搜索 数数数小时的搜索
Hours of searching, hours of searching, hours of searching.
你知道平均每个人都花费了4年的时间
Did you know the average person spends four years of his life
低头看手机吗?
looking down at a cell phone?
这相当讽刺 不是吗?
Kind of ironic, ain’t it?
这些触摸屏是怎样让我们失去触觉的呢?
How these touch screens can make us lose touch?
但毫无疑问的是这个世界充满了
But it’s no wonder in a world filled with
iMacs iPads和iPhones 太多的“I”
iMacs, iPads and iPhones, so many I’s,
太多的自我 而不是“us”和我们
so many selfies, not enough us’s and we’s.
看吧 技术让我们比以前更自私和孤立了
See, technology has made us more selfish and separate than ever,
因为当表明跟这些相关时……
because while it claims to connect this…
为什么你把维基百科当作你的可信资源呢?
Why you go on a site Wikipedia as your credible source?
你把单词在语境中挑选出来
You picked and chose to take words out of context
让它看起来像我说了一些我不懂的东西
to make it seem like I said something I didn’t
让它看起来像我有了我没有的职位
and make it seem like I had a position that I don’t.
并且屏幕上的暴力比之前更多了
And it’s more violence on the screen than ever before.
但是这是人类历史上暴力最少的时期
And yet this is the least violent period in human history.
并且屏幕上的暴力比之前更多了
And it’s more violence on the screen than ever before.
屏幕上的暴力比之前……
Violence on the screen than ever…
屏幕 屏幕 屏幕 屏幕
screen, screen, screen, screen.
屏幕上 老兄 屏幕上啊
On the screen, bro, on the screen.
电视屏幕上 电视上
TV screen, on TV.
但真正让我吃惊的是
But this is what really got me. 
你说我是恐慌制造者
You said I was fear mongering,
说我做的事很危险 危险吗?
that what I do is dangerous. Dangerous?
我可以说 我并不是无可非议的
Let me say this, I’m not beyond reproach. 
但是你为什么不制作关于你怎么不知道
But why don’t you make videos about how I don’t know
警察会是危险的
police can be dangerous,
种族歧视者是危险的 政客 制毒者也危险的视频呢
racism can be dangerous, politicians, pharmaceutical drugs can be dangerous.
为什么在这些问题上你保持沉默呢?
Why do you stay quiet on these issues?
如果你担心媒体对公众的影响或是关心世界形势
If you worried about the effect of media on people or the state of the world, 
那你以这些主题做出来的视频在哪呢?
where are your videos on these topics? 
还是说我对世界有最坏的影响
Or am I having the most detrimental effect on the world
以至于你花费了一个多月的时间
that you got to spend over a month of your time
看我的视频 采访和调查我?
watching my videos and interviews and researching about me?
说吧 说事实
Tell it, tell the truth.
说事实
Tell the truth.
你根本不担心世界形势 对吧?
You ain’t worried about the state of the world, are you?
你出于某些利己的动机而选择诽谤我
You have selfish motivation so you single me out.
说我是危险的 说我是恐慌制造者
Say I’m dangerous, I’m fear mongering. 
为什么我是危险的呢?
Why am I dangerous?
因为我告诉人们 他们已经很完美了
Because I tell people that they are already perfect,
或是你比以前的自己更优秀
or that you are greater than anything that happens to you,
还是现在你低落的情绪
or that the mood depression that you are experiencing 
将如同天空中的云转眼就飘走?
will pass like a cloud in the sky?
你应该从来没有沮丧过
And you should never identify with depression,
也从没由于短暂的情绪做出导致永久后果的决定 例如自杀?
nor make a permanent decision from a temporary emotion, a.k.a. suicide?
我为什么危险?因为我告诉人们要关注气候变化
Why am I dangerous?  Because I tell people to wake up to climate change, 
或不完善的教育系统?
or to the sorry educational system?
我跟你谈完了
I’m done talking about you.
去吧 继续制作更多关于我的视频获取收视率吧
Go ahead and continue to make more videos about me to get your views.
这已经是你频道里收视率最高的内容了
It’s already gonna be the biggest one on your channel.
希望未来我能继续让你赚更多钱
I hope that I can continue to make you a lot of money in the future.
不客气
You’re welcome.
但是这有些话要献给所有讨厌我的人
But here’s a message to all you haters.
之前我说过了 我要再说一遍
I said it before, I say it again.
NFL不会授予场外四分卫奖品
The NFL does not give trophies out to armchair quarterbacks.
可你参加比赛就是为了拿到奖品
You got to be in a game to get a trophy. 
这世上从来没有为批判家建立的雕像
There has never been a statue erected to a critic, 
也从来没有为在边缘指责和嘲笑别人的人而建立的纪念碑
no monuments of a guy pointing and laughing from the sidelines.
在埃及他们从不建立这些东西
They never built those in Egypt.
在古希腊我也没有看到过这些
I didn’t see them in ancient Greece either. 
对不起Leafy
Sorry Leafy. 
躲在键盘后面骂人的人是
And it won’t be no monuments or statues of a guy
不会有专属的纪念碑或雕塑的
behind this keyboard talking shit.
说真的 生活中总会有那么一个
Real talk, there’s gonna come a point in your life
你不得不反省的点 因为我必须要反省
where you’re gonna have to reflect. Cause I had to reflect.
我也有这个毛病 但是这是可以改的
I too had this virus, but it’s curable. 
当你反省的时候 你会说可恶
When you were reflected, you’re gonna say damn,
我浪费了所有时间和精力在其他人身上
I wasted all of this time and energy on somebody else.
我明明可以对自己更好
I could have been better at myself
或者在这个星球上创造属于我的轨迹
or creating my imprint on the planet.
那为什么我要制作这个视频呢?
So why I make this video?
为了举个例子
To give an example.
献给所有正试着战胜自我实现梦想的人
To all the people trying to achieve something greater than themselves
要清楚有些人会找上你
know that people will come at you.
他们等着你出糗
People will wait for you to slip.
他们等着我出糗 我可能就会出糗
They are waiting for me to slip and I might slip.
肉体是不完美的 思想也是
The flesh is imperfect, so is the mind.
我出糗了 我将来会继续出糗
I have do and will continue to make mistakes period.
但是我会继续往下走 只要我还活着
But I’m gonna keep going while I have breath in my body
我就会对世界产生积极的影响
to try to make a positive impact on the world. 
不要在意那些怀恨者对自己是怎么想的
And not worry about what haters think about me. 
因为等到所有讨厌你的人聚在一起爱戴你的时候
Because you know, when all the haters are gonna get together and love you man,
你会躺在箱子里 就像这样
when you land in a box, like this.
我们都忘了在马丁路德金活着的时候 大部分美国人都讨厌他
We forget the majority of America hated Martin Luther King when he was alive. 
现在我们却来庆祝他的生日
Now we just celebrated his birthday.
在进入那个箱子之前你最好坚守自己的梦想
You’d better live your dream before you’re in that box.
所以我打算以此收尾——对怀恨者持有怜悯心
So I’m gonna finish with this – maintain compassion for the haters.
不要对我提到的人发怒
Everybody I mention don’t reach out to them with anger. 
我们忘了他们也是人
We forget they too are human beings
也会受到争议也会遇到问题
going through issues and problems.
所以 给他们爱
So, give them love. 
因为我向你保证爱是最好的药
Because I promise you guys it is love that is the very best medicine
而且也是唯一能治愈HIV的良药
and the one and only cure for HIV. 
再见
Peace.
评委会的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. 
今天我们要控诉现代教育
Today on trial we have modern day schooling.
很高兴你们能到场
Glad you could come.
他不仅能让鱼爬树
Not only does he make fish climb trees, 
还能让他们爬下来
but also makes them climb down.
等到一生即将结束
It is getting to the end of life,
你才意识到你从没有真正活过
only to realize that you never truly lived.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要在意那些讨厌你的人对自己有什么样的想法,要对他们持有一颗怜悯心,爱是唯一的良药,相信只要活着就会有意义。

听录译者

jm

翻译译者

kayra

审核员

审核员LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeW1KQbL-cY

相关推荐