ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

除去(上) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

除去(上)

ReMoved

(海浪声)
(water rushing)
(忧郁之音)
(brooding music)
(争吵的声音)
(fighting)
你觉得我会在意你的这条裙子?
– Think I care about this dress?
(听不清的争吵声)
(muffled arguing)
有时候你被他人深深地伤害
– [Voiceover] Sometimessomeone hurts you so bad
我觉得你根本不能理解!!
– I don’t think you understand.
你对这一切早已麻木
– [Voiceover]] Itstops hurting at all.
(忧郁之音)
(brooding music)
直到某些事让你重新感知
Until somethingmakes you feel again.
然后所有痛苦卷土重来
And then it all comes back.
每一个字
Every word.
每一次伤害
Every hurt.
每一个时刻
Every moment.
你怎么能够理解我曾经的处境?
How could you everunderstand where I come from?
即使你问 即便你听
Even if you ask,even if you listen,
你也不会真的听懂 看明白或感受到
you do not reallyhear, or see, or feel.
你不会记住我的故事
You don’t remember my story.
你没有走过我的路
You haven’t walked my path.
你没有见我所见
You haven’t seen what I’ve seen.
(海浪声)
(ocean waves)
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
我的过去造就了我
My past defines me.
我就是这样
This is who I am.
我 不被关注 也不被倾听
I am unseen, unheard
(快门声)
(camera flashing)
不被需要
unwanted.
这就是我
That is what I am.
如果我还有任何存在感的话
If even I am anything.
(警笛声)
(siren)
(车门声)
(car door)
(敲门声)
(knocking)
你被逮捕了!
– [Cop] You’re under arrest.
警察!
Police.
趴在地上
Get on the floor.
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
看起来似乎
– [Voiceover] It seemlike the seemed like
支撑着我的和将我推入深渊的 是同一件事
the same thing that heldme up forced me down.
不!!
– No.
在这个翻腾涌动
– [Voiceover] In a worldturned upside down,
秩序消失的世界里
and order disappeared.
(宝宝的哭声)
(baby crying)
没有事情如人所愿
Nothing was how itwas suppose to be.
我的灵魂盛满了悲伤
And a heavy sadnessfilled my soul.
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
(蟋蟀声)
(crickets)
(雷声)
(thunder)
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
我在自己的深渊里越陷越深
– [Voiceover] Deeper anddeeper I fell within myself.
它是这么得柔软又毛绒绒的呀
– [Blonde Woman] It’sall fluffy and fuzzy.
没有任何事能将我从这个深渊中拽出
– [Voiceover] And nothingcould show me out.
(宝宝的哭声)
(baby crying)
被困在痛苦的生活中
Trapped in themisery of my life.
在充满悲痛的灵魂中迷失
Lost in the sorrow of my soul.
无法看到一丝光芒
Unable to see the light.
无法看到那黎明
Unable to see the dawn.
无法去感受
To feel.
无法充满希望
To hope.
你在干什么!居然摘我的水果!!
– What are you doingpicking my fruit?
无法心怀梦想
– [Voiceover] To dream.
(尖叫声)
(screaming)
我度过了生命中最黑暗的时光
-[Voiceover] I found the darkestdays of my life kept coming.
(尖叫声)
(screaming)
我灵魂中的漫漫黑夜从未停止
The blackest nights formy soul never stopped.
不 不!!
– No, No.
进去!
– Yes.
(尖叫声)
(screaming)
(流水声)
(water running)
我的生活看起来
– [Voiceover] It seemed like it
总是充满了黑夜和梦魇
was always nighttimeand nightmares,
从未有过黎明
and never morning.
可能你想知道为什么会这样
And maybe you wonder why,
但大多数时候你告诉自己不要去想
but mostly you trynot think about it,
尝试挺过去 尝试生存下去
and try to get by, and try to survive.
于是比起那些看起来更重要的
And all the other stuffseems so much like
仅仅想要重新拥有的事物
nothing compared to just wanting
其他的东西都显得虚无缥缈
the most importantthings back again.
就像在一切都乱糟糟的时候
Like wishing you couldsee your mom smile again
希望能再看见一次妈妈的微笑
and hear her sing that onefavorite song that always
听到她唱着一首你喜欢的歌
calmed you down whenthings were all messed up.
或安抚着你 即使你再也不能拥有她
Or if you couldn’t have her back,
至少也能照料你的弟弟
at least get to take care of your baby brother
因为你知道他需要你
because you know he needs you,
他会多么地害怕一人孤独的感觉
and he’s going to beso scared all alone.
谁会一边拉着他的小手
And whose going to hold his hand and
一边在他耳边轻喃“一切都会没事的”呢?
whisper it’s going to be alright to him?
(宝宝的哭声)
(baby crying)
谁又会这样对我耳语呢?
And who will whisper it to me?
嗨 若依
– Hi ya, Zoe.
你能来这里真是太好了
It’s so good to have you here.
你准备好搬到新家了吗?
Are you ready to move in?
我知道我很无助 很依赖他人 并极度渴望
– [Voiceover] I knowI’m helpless, dependent, desperate,
但当最需要你的人
but whathappens when those you
威胁到你时会发生什么?
need the most threatenyour very existence?
我听过太多的承诺 它们听起来都一样
I’ve heard plenty of promises and they all sound the same.
但是只要施加足够的压力 迟早
But push hard enoughand sooner or later
它们都会变得虚无缥缈
they all prove to be empty.
太阳每天都会升起
The sun comes up every morning,
但是你知道它是从哪里升起的吗?
but do you know where?
每个地方升起的地方都不同
Each place it’ssomewhere different.
当你四处漂泊的时候是很难寻找东方的
It’s hard to find east whenyou keep moving around,
但至少它会升起啊
but at least it comes.
而且它永远都会升起
It always comes.
我开始学着依赖它
I’ve come to depend on that.
渐渐地 渐渐地 四季开始轮回
And slowly, slowlyseasons changed around me,
看来也许这次 世界
and it seemed this timethat maybe the world
不会再将我推入黑暗的深渊
would not be pulled outfrom under me again.
扎根并开始生长
Feet safe, rootsstarting to grow.
小小的花蕾是我希望所在
Little buds of hope for me.
慢慢地尝试去信任这新的生活
Slowly attempting totrust this new life.
嗨 快来看看
– Hi, come over and let me show
我为你买了什么
you what I got for you.
我为你买了一份礼物!
I got you a gift.
(遥远记忆中的争吵声)
(far away arguing)
你觉得我会在乎你这条裙子吗?
– Do you think I careabout this dress?
你根本就不理解我!
I don’t think you understand me.
你理解吗?!
Do you?
你根本就不理解我!!!
I don’t think you understand me.
我多希望有人能告诉我(隐约的争吵声)
– [Voiceover] I wishsomeone would tell me
(background arguing)
一切都会没事
it would be O.K.
—我向上帝发誓如果你再碰我!
– I swear to God you touch me again, –
对不起! 对不起!
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
让我来帮你
– Here let me help you.
不! 不要碰我!!
– [Zoe] No, don’t touch me.
或许就是在那一天
– [Voiceover] Thatone day, maybe.
我讨厌你! 我讨厌你!!
– I hate you, I hate you.
我将会感觉正常
– [Voiceover] I’ll feel normal.
我讨厌你!!!
– [Zoe] I hate you.
我将不会再总是感到孤单
– [Voiceover] That Iwon’t always be alone.
我将会有一个把我拥入怀中的妈妈
That I’ll have amommy who will hug me
一个为我而坚强勇敢的妈妈
and be strong for me,
因为我也许不会再任性
because maybe I can’t do it all by myself.
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
你好 是的
– [Foster Mother] Hi, yes.
我找……(低语声)
I’m calling to (whispering).
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
谢谢 好的
Thanks. O.K.
(低语声)
(whispering)
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
(甩抽屉声)
(drawer slam)
(甩抽屉声)
(drawer slam)
(甩抽屉声)
(drawer slam)
这是我的过去 我的来历 我的故事
– [Voiceover] This mypast, my history, my story,
并不是我的错
is not my fault.
这并不是因为我而造成的
It’s not because of me.
也不能够决定我的未来
And doesn’t have to bewhat defines my future.
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)
我是一个可爱的女孩
I am lovable.
我值得被关爱
I am worthy of care.
而且那闪烁的微光让我变得和之前完全不同
And that glimmer of light,it makes all the difference.
那闪烁的微光给了我希望 那就是有一日
The glimmers of lightgive me hope that someday
我的夏天终将会 到来
my summer will come.
(孤寂的音乐)
(desolate music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每一个小孩都值得被关爱

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOeQUwdAjE0

相关推荐