ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

(骨肉)分离(下) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

(骨肉)分离(下)

Remember My Story - ReMoved Part 2

你不记得我的故事了
You don’t remember my story
你能记起的只有你自己的故事
All you can think about is your own story
你不能治愈我 汝非良医
You cannot heal meYou’re not a healer
你不能拯救或隐藏我 这就是我的故事
You cannot save me or hide meThis is my story
我必须妥协
I have to make peace with it
趴在地上!警察!
Get on the ground! Police!
从前
Once upon a time,
有一个被撕碎的姑娘
there was a girl who was being torn apart
游走于家庭 她学会了不相信
And between the homes, she learned not totrust
时刻警戒
To always have her guard up
你是怎样维持你的亲子关系的?
In what ways have you maintained a parent-childrelationship?
我爱他们
I love them.
这次庭审的问题不在于你对孩子的爱 或者他们爱你
The issue at this hearing is not whether or not you love your children, or they love you.
现在的问题是
The issue is, at this point,
如果你和你的孩子们有亲子关系
if you have a parent-child relationship with your children,
如果这将带给他们伤害 你们的法律关系将会终结
and if it would bring them harm for that legal relationship to be terminated.
Locke女士 你明白这次审讯的目的吗?
Ms.Locke, do you understand the purpose ofthis hearing?
是的
Yes.
所以你知道这次审讯将终结你的亲权
So you understand that this hearing is to terminate your parental rights.
你可知 如果庭审终止亲权
Do you understand that if the judge terminates them,
你就不再是孩子们法律上的母亲了
you will no longer be the legal mother of your children?
是的
Yes.
有时 我的生活感觉像怪圈
Sometimes my life feels like a circle.
从不终止 不断循环
A never ending, ongoing cycle.
我不知如何去终止
And I don’t know how to stop it
改变
Or change it
或打破
Or break it
当近于终结
When I finally come close,
循环再始
it starts all over again.
如旋风 龙卷风
A whirlwind,tornado
开始摧毁我
Set out to destroy me.
记住我的故事
Remember my story
[音乐声]
music

Hi.
嗨 我想我还要多待15分钟
Hi, you know, I think I’ll be another fifteenminutes.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
有时事情开始好转
Sometimes things begin to get better
从前 有一个宇航员 她因与飞船失联
Once upon a time, there was an astronaut and she was stuck
困于宇宙
in space cuz she lost her rocketship.
她不知如何重返地球……
She didn’t know how to get back to earth…
生活陷入新节奏
Life falls into a new rhythm
它去哪儿啦?
Where’d it go?
在你衣服里
Under your shirt.
哦 你真聪明!
Ah!You’re so smart!
一个新生活
a new normal
-她穿过大气层 -噢
-And she went through the atmosphere. -Ah
那可是个重要的词
That’sa big word.
你可以念“atmosphere”(大气)吗
Can you say atmosphere?
atmosphere(大气)
Atmosphere
可能还未做到最好
And it may not be the best,
但我必须妥协
but I’ve made peace with it.
这感觉好像 很可能
And it feels like, almost
我会快乐
l might be happy.
她应该做什么?
What should she do?
看上面的星星 Benaiah
Look at the stars up thereBenaiah.
或许我可以写下自己的故事
Maybe I can write my own story.
从头开始
Start fromscratch.
忘却过去
Forget all the past.
这是啥?
What’s this one about?
噢 呃 这个是龙卷风
Oh,uh, this one’s a tornado.
你可知外太空也有龙卷风?
Did you know there are tornadoes in outerspace?
那是星星孕育之地
It’s actually how stars are born.
好的 Zoe 今天去看你的母亲
Alright Zoe, we have a visit with your momtoday.
我们一起去接你弟弟吧
Let’s go pick up your brother.
但是之后 当然 其他人做了选择
But then, of course, someone else makes a choice,
留我独自一人寻根究底
and leaves me alone to figure it out.
现在记住 这是你最后一次见Benaiah
Now remember, this is your last visit withBenaiah.
我能做什么去改变吗?
Isn’t there anything I can do to change it?
你需要证明 你采取措施 使生活正入正轨
You need to prove that you’re taking steps to get your life back together.
我知道 我知道 好的
I know, I know, okay,
我的生活不必然如此
my life doesn’t have to be this way.
[音乐声]
music
放下杯子 帮我
Put your cup down.
现在尝试 脱下袜子
Help me take your socksoff.
好样的
Good job.
嘿 Kiddo 我有飞机
Hey kiddo. I got an airplane.
他喜欢飞机 不是吗?
He likes airplanes,doesn’t he?

Yup.
就让我与你抱别?
Just let me hug you goodbye?
我可以和你抱别吗?
Can I pleasehug you goodbye?
我不去
I’m not going. Zoe?
Zoe?今晚会有客人来
We have some guests coming over thisevening.
你必须放进火箭里
You gotta get in the rocketship!
我能听到回答吗?嗯
Can I please get a response? Yeah,
听着呢
heard you.
你可以放进火箭里吗?
(doorbell rings) Can you get in the rocketship?
非常感谢您让我们这么快就来了。
Thank you so much for letting us come on such short notice.
-客气了 进来吧-嗨
-That’s okay come right in.-Hi.
– 这是Emily和David Alvarez -嗨 很高兴认识你
– This is Emily and David Alvarez. Hi, nice to meet you.
-他们非常高兴见到Benaiah -哦 好的
They’re very excited to meet Benaiah. Oh, that’s great.
-我不认为这对Zoe来说是最好的
I don’t think this is gon na be the best thing for Zoe.
因为 她……我知道 她不能再忍受他被带走
Because she,I mean she can’t handle him being taken away from her again.
-他们会两周一次不定时地来探望 我知道这不理想
They’ll have bi-weekly visits indefinitely,and I know it’s not ideal
-不……我去找他
–No….k I’ll go get him.
找到你的袖子
Find your sleeves.
用你的肌肉
Use your muscles.
让我们看看你的肌肉 Benaiah
Let mesee your muscles Benaiah. Yes!
嘿 小家伙
Hey buddy!
这是Emily女士
This is Miss Emily.

Hi.
你好吗?
How’re you doin’?
我们有东西给你
We have something for you.
想要打开?
Wanna open it? Oh,
哦 你是个太空人
you’re a spaceman!
[音乐声]
music
呃 Kyra在哪?
Uh, where’s Kyra?
嘿 她得早早离开
Heyshe had to leave early.
哦Benaiah
Oh! Benaiah,
Benaiah! Zoe
Benaiah!
-Zoe 等下
zoe, zoe wait. zoe,
Zoe不 听着 Zoe
Zoe,no, listen.
这发生得太突然 他们不让我告诉你
it happenedso quickly they wouldn’t let me tell you!
但我以为快要结束时
When I finally come close
轮回又始
it starts all overagain.
[音乐声]
music
在学校你做什么
What are you working on in school?
做作业
Homework.
你仍爱画画吗?
Do you still like to draw?
我喜欢你的画作
I always likedyour drawings.
我爱你 你知道
I love you, you know.
嘿–我
Hey–I love you.
爱你 我们将通过斗争夺回Benaiah
And I’m gonna fight to get Benaiahback.
我的妈妈从不为我们抗争
My mom never fought for us
但我要为他而争
But I’m gonna fight for him.
那我呢?
What about me?
你也不想要我吗?
Don’t you want me too?
当然不是 我只是–你已经不是个小孩了
Of course. I just–you’re not a kid anymore.
你们都长大了
You’re all grown up.
当我合眼 回顾平生 我总是过着想象着的生活
When I close my eyes, and see my life,the life I always imagined
与我今日所见不一
I see something different than what I see now.
你的错 都是你的错
All your fault ,it’s all your fault!
[音乐声]
music
这药可能有负作用
It may have some negative side effects to
但会在你失控时帮你
it but this will help with moments of uncontrollable anger.
我确信这会使你的生活轻松些
I really believe this will make lifeeasier.
Zoe不需要药
Zoe doesn’t need meds —
她需要更多的治疗 需要更多地与母亲互动
she needs more therapy, she needs more interaction with her mom.
你见我所为却忘其因
You see what I do but forget why.
你仍然有机会见他
You’ll still get a chance to see him,
可能是一个月两次 或许更多
hopefully twice a month ,maybe even more.
我已为这周设置了一个玩耍日
I’ve already set up a playdate for this weekend.
为什么他们认为他们可以拥有他?
Why do they think they can just have him?
他们不是他的父母
They aren’t’ his parents.
如果这不奏效
If it doesn’t work,
我们可以加大剂量 或添加第二种药来帮你
we can always up the dosage or add a second medicine to it to help you
镇定
feel a little less sad or angry.
-但你为什么不 -你忘了我所听到的
-But why wouldn’t you……-You forget what I’ve heard.
你会忘了我的痛
You forget my pain. Well,
法院判决你的妈妈必须
the courts said that your mom has to
所以什么?我不够好吗?
So,what? I’m not good enough for them?
当然不是 Zoe
That’s not it at all Zoe.
然后呢?
Then what?
我内心炸裂
I explode inside.
有时缓慢 有时是一次性的
Sometimes slowly, sometimesall at once.
我恨你!
I hate you!
但总有一天
But always, eventually.
[音乐声]
music
你在看啥?
What are you reading?
绿野仙踪
The Wizard of Oz.
哦 是吗?好看吗?嗯
Oh yeah? Is it good? Yeah,
比电影好看
it’s better than the movie.
在书里 奥兹是一个真实的地方
In the book, Oz is a real place,
不只是存于梦中
it’s not just in her dream.
龙卷风将她卷起 将她带到那个真实的地方
The tornado catches her up and it takes her away to a real place.
那是你?不
Is that you? No.
她尝试逃离
She’s trying to escape.
但龙卷风又将她拉回
But the tornadokeeps pulling her back in.
她不停的转啊转
She keeps spinning and spinning.
但不只是逃离
It’s not always about escaping though.
有时你必须学习如何在里面生存
Sometimesyou have to learn how to survive inside of it.
那就是你
There you are.
在漩涡中心
Right in the middle of all that spinning,
你可以让龙卷风撕碎你的心
you can let that tornado rip apart your heart,
或者你可以选择让各种事情对你产生影响
or you choose how to let what has happened to you affect you.
你妈妈的故事不必定是你的
Your mom’s story doesn’t have to be your story.
你有未知的未来
Your future can be different.
记住
Remember that.
也请铭记明日的事:我们获得了探视Benaiah机会
And, remember what happens tomorrow: we get a chance to visit Benaiah. So,
[音乐声]
music
猜猜 你知道太空风暴真实存在吗?
guess what,did you know that space tornadoesare actually real?

Yup.
星星只孕育于风暴
When a star is being born, it only comes out of a tornado.
这是暴风
It’s high winds.
十分危险
They’re super dangerous.
很难存活
They’re hard to survive.
不过终于 星成
But at the end, a star is formed.
在风暴中
In the middle of all that wind,
那是你和我的伙伴 我们是星星 是不是很酷?
That’s you, and me buddy, we’restars, isn’t that cool?
我们是星星 Zoe–你将此写入日记:
Zoe — you wrote this in your diary:
“有时有人伤得你体无完肤 这不再会发生 ”
” Sometimes someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting
“亲爱的
at all.” Honey,
你写这个时说了什么”
what were you talking aboutwhen you wrote that?
如果你回家与你
If you were to go home
母亲同住 你会安全吗?
to live with your mom right now, would yoube safe?
反对 法官大人 请求考虑
Objection your honor, calls for speculation.
反对有效
Objection sustained.
从前 有个女孩被粉碎
Once upon a time, there was a girl who was being torn apart.
我们今天还有CASA吗?
Do we have a CASA here today? No,
不 法官大人
your honor.
也许你从未想过人生之路会穿过山谷 或被引导上高山
Maybe you never thought your path would cross these valleys or be led up these mountains.
Locke女士 你做出了很大的努力
Miss Locke, you have made considerable efforts,
然而你所展示的……
however what you have shown…
没人可以摧毁我的内心
But no one can break the inside of me.
Zoe等不及了
Zoe cannot continue to wait…
没人告诉我我会是谁
And no one can tell me who I will be.
她需要长久 安全的地方
She needs somewhere permanent, safe.
我发现那不是她最大的兴趣 所以今天
I findthat this is in Zoe’s best interest, so today…
当问题隐现 你需要选择下一步去往何处
And the question looms, and you have the choice where to go next.
我们是星星
We are stars.
孕于淬火 暴风
Born of fire, wind.
孕于混沌
Born into the chaos.
风鞭笞着我们
And the winds whip around us.
无人与我们同行
No one stays with us. Eduardo,
Eduardo 你可以留下一会儿吗?我想和你谈谈
can you stay a second so I can talk to you?
我所知的都已被夺走
Everything we know is taken away.
当你住在一个不属于自己的家里时
I know it can be hard when you’re living
我知道这很艰难
in a home that’s not your own.
很难专注
Hard to concentrate and stuff.
但总有一天
But one day
你不必画画
You don’t have to draw.
只要记住你自己决定你会是谁
Just remember thatyou get to decide who you want
好吗?而其他人不能
to be, ok? No one else can do that.
谢谢Zoe女士 我们会闪耀
One day Thanks, Ms. Zoe We will shine.
[音乐声]
music

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

抗住

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

山有木嘻嘻

审核员

审核员H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1fGmEa6WnY

相关推荐