ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

拒绝 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

拒绝

Rejection

Domics动漫
A Domics Animation
拒绝是我们日常生活的一部分 这很糟糕
Rejection is an everyday part of our lives, and it sucks.
作为人类的我们 成长中已经习惯了失望
We as humans are raised to get used to disappointment,
我们很多的行动都是取决于害怕被拒绝的程度
and many of our actions are determined by our level of fear of being rejected.
被拒绝是无法避免的 因为
And the reason this sucks is because
我们人类离不开社交和人与人之间互动
our species depends on us being social and interacting with each other
就算是再反社会的人也不能免俗
regardless of how antisocial some of us are.
作为一个内向的人 我可以告诉你们
As an introvert, I can tell you that
跟人打交道真是太累了好吗
being around people tires me out, okay.
我喜欢跟他们在一块 也喜欢和他们一起参加活动
I enjoy being with them and doing activities together,
但我也需要私人空间
but I need my isolation every now and then.
我想大部分人都会赞同这点
I think a lot of you can agree on that.
总之 不管你觉得你的生活多平顺
Anyway, despite how smoothly you think your life is going,
你也会有被拒绝的时候
you’re bound to run into rejection
只要你走出家门
the moment you set foot outside of your home,
很幸运 我一般都宅在家里
which, luckily, I don’t do very often.
噢……
Oh…
你可能需要售货员的帮忙
Asking the store employee for a help.
你:打扰一下 不好意思 请问 呃
Excuse me, sorry, hi, uh,
你:这个有红色的吗?
do you happen to sell this in red?
售货员:所有的颜色都在架上
All available colors are already on the shelf.
好吧 狗娘养的!
Okay, bitch damn!
又例如打包食物带回家
Ordering take-out from the menu.
你:我要一份大的香芋冰沙
I’m gonna get a large taro chiller.
服务生:噢 抱歉 我们没有冰块了
Oh, sorry, we don’t have any more ice.
噢 嗯……
Oh, umm…
你:那我要一杯常温的果冻奶茶 我想会有吧
I’ll just have a grass jelly milk tea at room temperature, I guess.
售货员:噢 很抱歉 我们只收现金或刷卡
Oh, I’m sorry, we only take cash or debit.
难道你们是要和我作对吗?
Do you accept blood from my enemies?
想摸一下别人的狗
Wanting to pet someone else’s dog.
你:快回头给我点儿爱……
Get your ass back here and love me.
被手机指纹感应系统拒绝
Phone fingerprint sensor.
公交车来早了 而你只是晚了5秒
Being 5 seconds late for the bus that came early
公交司机看到你了 但他早上心情不好
and the bus driver sees you but had a bad morning
于是选择发泄在你身上
and chooses to take it out on you.
你:你敢给我关门
Don’t you dare close that door on me,
你:你这龟儿子
you son of a mother.
你:我在这里!
I’m right here!
你以为门是推开的 结果它是拉开的
Doors that pull when you expect them to push.
被申请的大学拒绝
Rejected university application.
毯子都没得盖
The blanket.
好吧……
Okay…
还被自动售货机拒绝
Vending machines.
但我想当你听到“拒绝”时
But I guess when you hear “rejection”,
许多人脑子里想的都是爱情上的拒绝
a lot of people have the idea of romantic rejection in mind.
你在当地的咖啡馆中
You’re at your local cafe
发现你喜欢上了咖啡店的服务员
and you find yourself infatuated with a barista.
你觉得她很可爱 她的笑容很甜美
You find her cute, she has a nice smile,
你喜欢她能正确地读出你的名字
you like the way she said your name correctly,
而之前别人总是读错
a task others before her may have had trouble with,
总之 你在暗恋她了
whatever, you have a crush.
你会如何尽可能地改变你和她的生命轨道
How would you go about derailing your life and potentially hers
为了能在你们的两条轨道旁建立起一条新的轨道
in order to build a new track alongside of them?
很容易 去追求吧 就像希安·拉博夫说的那样
It’s easy! Just go for it! Just Shia LaBeouf it!
诚恳地与他们搭讪
Just talk to them, have a conversation, be genuine.
如果他们对你不感兴趣 也不要紧
If they’re not interested, that’s fine.
你依旧是你
It doesn’t change who you are at all,
这也不会降低你的价值
nor does it diminish your value as a person.
不要通过别人达到自我认同
Don’t depend on others for self validation.
打消通过别人肯定自己的念头吧 要知道
Just come out of it knowing that
下一次你对一个人有兴趣时
the next time you’re interested in someone,
不可能像第一次一样困难
it can’t be as difficult as the first time.
找工作
Getting a job.
经历过找工作困难的人 想让你相信找工作很简单
A challenge that people who possess one try to convince you how simple it is.
我记得我在很多地方发布了无数的简历
I remember passing out hundreds of resumes to numerous places
寻找第一份待遇好的兼职
for my first solid part-time job,
那时我心里真是既愤怒又嫉妒
and just being involved in a mixture of anger and envy,
满腹牢骚 跟自己说“要是我做你这份工作 一定会做得比你好”
and just murmuring, “I know I can do your job better than you” to myself
每次看到那些能力差的马屁精不能完成任务时 我就会有这种想法
whenever I see an incompetent asshole underperforming their job.
直到我姐姐把她其他分店
It wasn’t until my older sister hooked me up
的一个工作介绍给我时 我才知道
with an opening at a different branch of her store that I realized,
哇 我之前所有的努力都是没用的
wow, all my efforts prior to this were useless.
我之前做店内销售的时候 和其他应聘者做过模拟轮岗
I did a mock shift where I worked with other potential hires
现在我也会被表扬工作出色
during a store sale now is complimented on how well I worked.
Dominic 你表现得很好
You did great, Dominic.
谢谢夸奖 我只是按你说的做
Thanks, I just did what you told me.
坚持下去吧
Well, keep it up.
我找到了工作 随后我反思了自己
I got hired and thought to myself,
在这之前 我会被多次拒绝
“How have I been rejected so many times before this?
这些工作并不难
It was so easy.”
演讲
Public speaking.
哦 老天 我也不知道怎么会这样
Oh man… I don’t know how
但 我最终还是代表了我学习参加了演讲比赛
but I ended up representing my school in a public speaking competition
好像是初一的时候
back in, like, grade seven.
我觉得我是非常不适合的人选
I thought I was under qualified as hell
因为我是一个非常安静的小孩
because I was a pretty quiet kid.
我没有很严重的舞台恐惧症 但我很害羞
I didn’t have major stage fright but I was shy.
然而 我确实有幽默感
But, I did have a sense of humor.
那个年代
And during that time of the year,
是要严格按照演讲稿演讲的
it was a mandatory assignment to make a speech about literally anything,
这是很正常的事
granted it was appropriate.
所以 我的演讲跟玩具有关
So I made a speech about toys,
我们班的人都喜欢我的演讲
and my class enjoyed it.
坦白说 我没有对这个话题做过多少研究
I honestly didn’t do too much research about my topic,
我只是试着让我的演讲听起来有趣
I just tried to make it funny.
最后 我们班选择我当代表
I got voted to represent my class,
然后我被推选去跟代表其他班的孩子比赛
and then I was put up against every other kid representing their homeroom.
我很紧张 但我还是全力以赴
I was nervous but did my best
最终 我被选择代表整个学校
and ended up being voted to represent my whole school
去跟其它学校的代表比赛
to compete with other school representatives.
但我有点不想去
And while I kinda didn’t want to,
我选了不用上课的时间
I did get to skip a date of school,
所以 我觉得 这件事还是挺不错的
so I was like, “That’s a good deal,
就算没有多少粉丝 还是去吧
say no more fan, let’s go!”
但我到了那里后 才发现
But then I got there and realized,
我不想参加比赛了
I didn’t wanna do this.
其他选手的演讲水平都接近最优秀的致辞学生
Every other contestant have like a valedictorian level of speech,
我在那里讲的都是nerf的玩具枪和胡侃一些有的没的
and I was there talking about nerf guns and shit.
在讲台上 看到大部分的观众都是成年人
On top of that, the audience was mostly composed of adults,
但我的演讲更多是面向小孩的
but my speech was more catered towards kids.
所以 我讲的笑话并不怎么受欢迎
So a lot of my jokes weren’t received very well
而且这会影响我的发挥
and that took a toll on me.
我使劲浑身解数让演讲变得有趣 但没有让一个观众笑
The feeling of trying to be funny and no one laughing
这种挫败感让我害怕
is a great fear of mine.
我深刻地意识到观众并没有捧场 但
I felt extremely rejected, but…
之后 我还是觉得挺骄傲的
I just still felt proud afterwards.
作为一个内向的小孩
As a quiet introverted kid
我跟别人说话时 都不敢接触他们的目光
who today still has trouble making eye contact when talking to people,
有了那次的经历 我觉得自己有了很大进步
I felt a big development with myself from that experience.
我得到的心得是
I think what it comes down to is
我们如何给自己定位
how a lot of us are just trying to figure out where we fit in,
这个世界有各种各样的人和不同的意识心态 如何知道自己是什么样的人
where we belong in this world full of different people and different ideologies.
我们喜欢跟赞同我们观点的人来往
We desire to be with people who can agree with our thoughts,
跟能接受我们 不介意我们的怪癖的人来往
people who can accept us regardless of our quirks.
这不是一件容易的事
And it’s not an easy task.
每天我们都会面对身边的人的批评
Every day we face judgment from those around us.
因为寻找他人的认同一直都很难
That’s a constant challenge of seeking acceptance
但仍要维护自己的自尊
but still maintaining a sense of dignity.
我知道每次我上传视频给你们看时 我都会面对一些争议
I know I face that challenge every time I upload a video for all of you to watch.
实际上 我的工作离不开你们这些认同我的人
My job literally depends on you guys not rejecting me.
我知道我并不能取悦你们每个人
I can’t please all of you, I know that,
要想在这个领域生存下去 我必须要接受这个事实
and needed to accept that fact to survive in this field,
但我很高兴 能给你们大部分人带来欢乐
but I’m just happy to be able to entertain most of you.
但我觉得这是给我的一个启示 无论做什么都不容易
But I think that’s the point, nothing comes easy.
甚至是你努力工作 想要得到自己想要的
Even when you work hard to achieve what you desire,
你得到的总是与你付出的不对等
you’re not always rewarded accordingly.
学会接受失望 但不要向它屈服
Get used to disappointment, but don’t yield to it.
顺便说一下 我不赞同继续追求那个女咖啡店服务员
And by that, I don’t mean to keep pursuing the barista girl
尤其是她告诉你她有男朋友后
even after she’s told you she has a boyfriend.
不要把遇到的各种拒绝当做失败
Take the rejection, all forms of it, not as a failure
把它当做一种教训 让你下一次被拒绝时能有所准备
but as an experience to prepare you for the next one,
谁知道呢 下一次就不一定会被拒绝了
which, who knows, might not end up being another rejection.
嘿 你知道我还没被什么拒绝吗
Hey, you know what hasn’t rejected me yet?
是动漫
Anime!
小时候 我就一直在看动漫片
Been there for me since I was a kid,
直到现在 我还看动漫片
and is still there for me today.
如果你打开上述链接Crunchyroll.com/domics 你也可以一直享受看动漫的乐趣
And it can be there for you too if you head over to Crunchyroll.com/domics, link in the description,
也可以注册高级会员 试看30天
and trying a premium membership for 30 days.
你可以看到这里罗列了大量的动漫 漫画和电视剧标题
You could find a large collection of anime, manga and drama titles
各种体裁和主题的都有
that cover all sorts of genres and themes.
我将要推出的一部动漫是《乔乔奇异历险记》
One anime I’ll be starting pretty soon is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.
我说的是很快会推出
And by pretty soon, I mean
在这个星期四 2017年1月26日 太平洋标准时间 早上7点钟
this Thursday, January 26th, at 7:00pm PST.
咳 天哪 听起来好像太具体了点
Whoa! Dom! That sounds oddly specific.
好吧 因为杰克和我要做另一个watchalong
Well, that’s because Jack and I are gonna be doing another watchalong.
如果你登录Watchalong.club 这个网站
If you go to Watchalong.club,
你就可以看到 在这个周四什么时候和怎样加入我们
it’ll show you when and how to join us this Thursday.
我们会跟往常一样 能在Crunchyroll 上看到
We’ll be watching it on Crunchyroll as usual,
如果你还没有账号
so if you don’t have an account yet,
为了让你能看到我们的新片
to ensure you’re in sync with us,
再次提醒 你可以通过Crunchyroll/.com/domics 这个链接
again, you can have a premium trial for 30 days
预先试看30天
by using the link Crunchyroll.com/domics.
喜欢这个视频吗 周四晚见
Enjoy! And see you guys Thursday night
或周五早上见 主要看你在哪里
or Friday morning depending on where you are in the world.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要把遇到的各种拒绝当做失败,把它当做教训,使下一次被拒绝的时候能够有所准备。我们都知道,被拒绝是不会结束的。

听录译者

【MED】清泉

翻译译者

郝思嘉

审核员

审核团审核员XD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R_vu73qqIg

相关推荐