ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

万圣节发型 | 乡村大波浪 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

万圣节发型 | 乡村大波浪

Redneck Rollers | Hair Tutorials | Halloween Hairstyles

(有活力的乡村音乐)
(upbeat country music)
(流行音乐和嘶嘶声)
(pop and hiss)
(长长的打嗝声)
(loud burping)
(吐痰)
(spitting)
啊 我好痒啊!
– Man, I got an itch.
(唉……)
(sighs)
嗨 大家好 我是来自“可爱女孩发型”的Mindy
– Hey everyone, I’m Mindy from Cute Girl Hairstyles
今天我和Cameron小姐一起在这里
and I’m here with Miss Cameron today.
大家好呀
– Hey guys.
在这里 我们要向你展示
– And we’re gonna show you how to get your
怎样让你变成一个包租婆 没错
redneck on right here, yeah.
我们在今天的万圣节前夜教程中
We’re gonna show you some redneck rollers
要展示一些乡下人造型
today for our Halloween tutorial.
好 记得要给我们频道点赞呀!
Alright now be sure to give this channel a thumbs up.
让我们看看能不能得到40,000个赞!
Let’s see if we can get 40,000 thumbs up
准备开始啦~
and let’s gear it up.
首先你需要把头发分开
Now to begin this hairstyle you have to part the hair.
因此我们得把她一边的头发分出来
So what we’ve done is gone to each side of her head
从根部一直向后分
and essentially parted straight back
然后向下一直到耳后的位置
and then down the side just behind her ears.
两边都要这么做
We did it on both sides.
看看我们得到了什么 有点类似鸡冠头
So you can see that we have, just kind of like a mohawk
从头部中间一路向下
all the way down the middle of her head
我们先暂时把这些头发移开
and we’ve secured that out of the way for the time being.
现在你要让头发变湿 或者更湿润一些
Now you’re gonna want to do this with hair that’s damp or
这取决于你想用多长时间让头发变干
wet, just depending on how long you want to take to dry it.
这个用来帮忙固定造型
So this’ll just help hold the redneck rollers in place,
你甚至可以让头发全湿
so you can even do this totally wet
这也没什么
and that would be fine to.
然后你需要
Then you’re going to take,
把这部分头发分成两块
and I’m just gonna divide this section into two pieces.
分出一部分头发
Once you have an even piece of hair,
就要用一个可乐罐
you take your Coke can,
我们要用这个大约200毫升的可乐罐
and we’re using the little 7.5 fl.oz.,
这样的罐子小一些
so it’s like the smaller cans
我们要这样用罐子一直滚到底
and we’re just gonna roll this all the way down
然后把头发向上卷
to the end and roll her hair up.
如果你想也可以用些发胶
And you can even put in a little gel if you wanted to,
要是你真的非常担心的话
if you’re really worried about it.
把头发向上卷得越紧越好
You roll ’em up as tight as you can against the head,
用一个橡皮圈 尽可能把它远远地拉到左边
take an elastic and put it as far over to the left
再拿一个橡皮圈放到易拉罐的另一边
as possible, take a second elastic on the back half
尽可能把它远远地拉到右边
of the can and take it as far over to the right as possible,
它们形成“X”的样子
so that they form an X.
这样能固定住可乐罐
And that’s gonna hold the Coke can
让它稳稳地靠在头上
nice and secure against the head.
如果你还是担心固定不住的话
If you’re struggling to still keep it secure
可以用一个鸭嘴夹
against the head, you can always use a duckbill clip
就像这样夹住头发
and just kind of grab the hair like that
也能很好地紧紧固定住头发
and it will hold it in nice and tight.
然后我们要做下一个了
And then we’re gonna do the next one.
一样的做法:取一绺头发 拿好可乐罐
So same thing here, scoop up the hair, take your Coke can,
把头发尽可能紧地卷上去
roll the hair up as tight as possible
然后放橡皮圈
and then put the elastics on.
完成这边头发之后
When you’ve completed this side,
你要去做另一边啦
you’re gonna go to the other side
以及所有中间和后面的头发
and then do all of the middle and the back,
是一样的过程
same process.
现在我要把她的头发分到这儿
And I’m going to divide her hair right in here.
这样我更好管理这些头发
This just makes it more manageable pieces for me,
我要再次把这部分头发移开
and I’m going to secure this part out of the way again
我们要先处理后面的部分
and we’ll work the back part first.
后面做好以后 要处理顶部的头发
When you’re done with the back, move to the top,
这是最后的部分 然后完成!
your very last section and finish the look.
好的 我们最后转一圈来看看这个乡下人造型
Okay, let’s do the final spin on our redneck rollers.
哟吼~
Yeehaw!
可以穿工装裤、邋遢背心或者短裤
Pair it with some overalls or a grunge tank top
来配这个发型
and some cutoff shorts,
或者如果你正在保养你的脸
or if you’re doing the morning look,
穿着睡衣和拖鞋 一切搞定!
a bathrobe and some slippers, and you’re set to go.
万圣节快乐!
Hope you enjoyed this Halloween Spooktorial.
如果你想订阅我们的频道
If you’d like to subscribe to our channel,
当然也是我们希望哒 点击这个键
which we hope you do, click this button right here.
如果你想看我们其他的节目
If you want to see all of our other Spooktorials
点击这个键
you can click this button right here.
如果你想看我们的“发辫之后”博客
– And if you wanna see our Behind the Braids vlogs,
点这儿
click right here.
好的
– Yup.
希望大家仔细观看我们的教程
We hope you guys check us out
下周日再见!
and we’ll see you guys next Sunday.
拜拜~
Bye guys.
拜~
– Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

半旧

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6-4AAqVLI

相关推荐