ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

关注当下 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关注当下

Reclaim your mind - Terence McKenna

刚刚所思考的意味着我们必须停止消费我们的文化
term which just simply means we have to stop consuming our culture.
我们必须创造文化 不要再看电视 不要再看杂志
We have to create culture. Don’t watch TV. Don’t read magazines.
也不要再听电台 创造属于你自己的精彩
Don’t even listen to NPR. Create your own road show.
现在最重要的是花时间找到你自己
The nexue of space and time where you are, now,
在你的世界深处找到自我 可如果你将时间用在担心
is the most media sector of your universe. And if you are worrying about
迈克•杰克逊或比尔•克林顿等明星 那么你会丧失信心
Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered
你在放弃自己去追逐偶像
you’re giving it all away to icons.
去追逐那存储在各种电子设备上的偶像
Icons, which are maintained by an electric media
所以你想模仿偶像的穿着 或者买下各种明星单品
So you want to dress like X, or have lips like Y
听着 这种做法毫无意义
you’re listening, this is shitbrain this kind of thinking.
所有这些只是文化消遣
That is all cultural diversion and what is
唯一真实的只有你 你的朋友 你的社团
real is you and your friends and your associations,
你的上司 你的伴侣 你的希望 你的计划 你的惶恐
your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears
还有那些我们说不的事 我们无足轻重
and we are told no. We’re unimportant,
我们可有可无 去获得学位 找个工作 取得该得到的一切
we’re peripheral, get a degree, get a job, get this
你会成为一名玩家 即使你根本不想玩这场游戏
get that. And then you are a player, you don’t even wanna play in that game. You want to
你想改变主意 逃离那些想把你变成一个消费垃圾的半傻子的
reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers
文化设计师的手掌心
who want to turn you into a halfbaked moron consuming all these trash
那是由衰竭的世界的尸体构成的 那它产自哪呢?
that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world, where is that at?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

多花费心思在你眼下的生活,别人的生活终归是别人的,你自己的才是最重要的。

听录译者

雨人

翻译译者

俞十

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7aud4b3dQ

相关推荐