ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

实时评判:观察学习效果的窗口 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

实时评判:观察学习效果的窗口

Real-Time Assessment: Providing a Window Into Student Learning

克里斯·克里:我将会根据你的选择给你们一篇短综述
>>Chris Kelly: I’ll give you guys a short overview of your choices.
然后你需要花时间进行调查并想出
You then will go into the survey and figure out what’s going
最好的解决办法
to be the best use of your time.
一旦我得到你的数据 那么我们就能够计算出
Once I get your info, then we’ll be able to figure out what the geography
这间房子的地形是怎样的
of the room is going to be.
通过拥有大量不同数据资源的途径 我能够让学生
>>By having access to lots of different sources of data I’m able to set students
建立起学习的环境 没有学生会觉得
up with learning situations in which no student feels
他们是被挑战或是觉得他们前进的方法
like they are over-challenged or feels like they’re way ahead
是没有价值的
and there’s nothing of value.
总而言之 学生时代的目标就是使他们
In short, the student’s time has purpose and allows them
达到精通
to be able to reach mastery.
佩内洛浦·帕克·麦克米伦:这里是萨梅特预备学校 我们培养许多不用类型的学生
>>Penelope Pak McMillen: Here at Summit we serve a wide range of students
我们想要确定的是对于学生 预期是否完全一样
and we want to make sure that the expectations are exactly the same for student,
不管他们的背景如何 他们先前所做的准备怎样
regardless of their background or their prior preparation.
为了让我们成为有影响力的教育者 我们需要看实时的数据
In order for us to be effective educators we need to see real-time data
以便确保我花时间
to ensure that the way that I am spending my time
来做一名老师实际上达到
as a teacher is actually meeting the goals
我班级里的所有孩子的目标
of all the kids that are in my classroom.
克里斯•克里:所以 在选择方面 这份调查还有很多东西要完善
>>Chris Kelly: So, in terms of choices, and this has a lot to do
这是我在昨天上班时发布的
with the survey I sent out yesterday around office hours,
是关于你们一半人说的想要学习技能的课程
about half of you said that you wanted a lesson on skills.
我依然记得我在读高中时的经历
>>I do remember my own high school experience.
如果我是领先的 我就在想:“怎样
If I was ahead I’m thinking to myself, “How am I going
打发55分钟呢?”
to kill fifty-five minutes?”
如果我是落后的 我就感到沮丧 感觉自己在浪费时间
And if I was behind, I felt frustrated and I felt like I was wasting my time
因为我没有得到想要的支持或帮助
because I wasn’t getting the support or the help I needed.
所以 一份调查可以为你提供有价值的信息
So, a survey can give you really valuable information
关于你的那些需求 因此你可以得到它们
about what those needs so you can meet them.
你们可以继续 使用笔记本 进入你们的邮箱
>>You guys can go ahead and go into your Chromebooks, go to your email,
然后就可以看到第7天调查了
and then there is the Day 7 survey.
凯拉:每节课的开始 我们都会做一份调查
>>Kayla: At the beginning of every class we take a survey
它仅仅是帮助我们决定我们处于该项目的哪个阶段 接着他会
and it just helps us determine where we are in the project and then he’ll
基于调查所在的阶段制定一些讲习和场景
set up workshops and places for people to go based on where they are on the survey.
佩内洛普•帕克•迈克米伦:它可能是一份来自谷歌的调查
>>Penelope Pak McMillen: It could be a Google survey
或者是赞成和反对的小测试以其来确保
or a quick thumbs up-thumbs down to a mini-quiz to ensure
我们真的知道我们学生那天的需求
that we actually know what our kids need that day
同时我们也能提供给他们想要的东西
and that we are giving them exactly what they need.
卡迪•清:你要写三个不一样的实例
>>Cady Ching: You are going to write three different facts
你可以包含在这份实验报告的介绍段落里
that you could include in a introduction paragraph for this lab report.
你们有2分半的时间来想这三个实例
You guys have two minutes and thirty seconds to come up with three things.
把那些卷子向前递
Pass those sheet of papers forward.
知道每一位学生一天所有时间的进展让我
>>Knowing where every single student is at all times in the day allows me
可以提供每个孩子他们渴望的需求
to deliver the support that each child needs.
我在课堂上运用的一些方法是
Some of the ways that I build that into my classroom are
做课前评估
by doing pre-assessments in class.
所以 课前热身是一项学生可以填写的活动
So, the warm-up will be of an activity that the students can fill out
然后我可以根据那些卷子区分不用类型的学生
and then I can just differentiate the class based on those stacks of paper.
卡迪•清:如果你的名字在灰色箱子里 我会指导你
>>Cady Ching: So, if your name is in a gray box I would like to guide you
通过一份评注自我检测 查看
through an annotation where you check yourself to see
是否你所有的信息符合得到7分
if you have all the information required to get a seven.
我们现在可以继续进行下一项内容吗
Can I have you guys move now?
阿曼多:这里的老师总是知道你的进展
>>Armando: The teachers here they always know where you’re at,
所以我认为这很好 他们可以
so I think it’s a great thing that they could, like,
不断了解你的成绩 知道你的困惑
constantly see where your grades are at, what you’re struggling with.
如果你需要得到帮助达到某种等级 他们会帮助你的
If you need, like, help with a specific grade, they could help you with that.
佩内洛普:我们有网上平台 在那里所有
>>Penelope Pak McMillen: We have an online platform where all
课程都在上面 学生可以做评估
of the curriculum lives and where students take assessments
来展现他们的掌握程度
that show their mastery.
平台也给老师相同的数据
It also gives the same data to their teachers.
所以老师可以利用这个平台做决定
And, so, the teachers can use the platform to make decisions
怎样利用他们的教学时间
about how they want to use their instructional time.
卡迪•清:我们继续 请打开你们的电脑
>>Cady Ching: Go ahead and open you computers.
我们上传了大量阅读材料到PLP
There’s tons of other readings that we uploaded into the PLP.
那些材料都是基于你们的阅读水平
They’re based on your reading level.
PLP代表个性化学习计划
>>PLP stands for Personalized Learning Plan
PLP工具是科技平台 学生使用它
and the PLP tool is the technology platform that students are using
来学习课程内容 然后得到反馈 并完成学习任务
to learn content to get feedback and to complete work.
卡迪•清:所以你已经为5级水平准备好了 还是作对比 相差甚远
>>Cady Ching: So, you are ready for the Level 5 or comparing and contrasting–
学生和老师都能获得相同的谷歌文件
>>Students and teachers have access to the same Google documents.
所以 一切都是实时的
So, everything is real-time.
克里斯特:在PLP我们能看到自己的进步和成绩
>>Chrystal: In the PLP is where we are able to see our progress and our grades.
因为我可以要求提供反馈 我可以知道我需要怎么做
Because I’m able to request feedback, I’m able to understand what I need to do
才能提高成绩
in order to improve my grade.
我还能看到怎样才能够进步
And I’m also able to see where I’m going to be on track and, like,
我需要怎么做才能更好掌握
what I need to do in order to be more on top of my work.
卡迪•清:我可以知道甚至可预测他们的学习进展
>>Cady Ching: I’m able to know where they are and further,
我可以发送信息告诉他们在课堂上的表现
I can deliver that message about how they’re doing in class,
他们应该怎样努力 进展
what they need to work on, so much more quickly
比使用这个计划前快很多
than I could before the use of the plan.
克里斯•克里:根据我得到的这些不同信息流
>>Chris Kelly: With all these different data streams that I’ve got coming in,
无论是调查还是PLP 我都可以得到一些信息 帮助我
whether it’s the survey or a PLP, I’ve got access to information that allows me
为学生安排课程 这是基于学习情况和不同的选择
to set students up with the learning situations, with the sorts of choices
这些选择是他们需要选的 这样可以得到一流的教育
that they need to make in order to get a first-class education.
佩内洛普•帕克•麦克米伦:所以我认为我们在这里最重要的一件事情
>>Penelope Pak McMillen: So, I think the most important thing that we do here is
是确保我们的教学是个性化的 可以达到一些效果
to ensure that our teaching is personalized to really build outcomes
符合你的学生 并创立一个行动计划
that are appropriate to your learners and create an action plan
让你的反馈符合他们的进展
where your feedback is meeting them where they are at
并指引他们向他们想要的方向前进
and pushing them to where they need to go.
卡迪•清:起立
>>Cady Ching: Chairs up.
再见 孩子们
Bye, guys.
再见
Bye.
学生:谢谢
>>Student: Thank you!
卡迪•清:再见
>>Cady Ching: Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过观察学生的实时学习进展,了解学生学习情况,为学生提供优质教育。同时学生也可以通过测评,了解自己的学习情况,做出调整,更好地掌握知识。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Jenny

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB8LHwqRcaU

相关推荐