ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

热气球玩家是真实世界的《部落冲突》? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

热气球玩家是真实世界的《部落冲突》?

Real-Life ‘Clash of Clans’? Meet a Competitive Hot Air Balloonist

[旁白]作为Great Big Story的一员
– [Narrator] At Great Big Story,
我们都玩过手机游戏部落冲突
we’ve been playing the mobile game Clash of Clans.
都很喜欢其中的一个角色 气球兵
Our favorite character is the balloon,
它是一个操纵着气球的骷髅
flown by skeleton who drops bombs
通过飞到敌人上方投掷炸弹来进行攻击
on enemies from above.
[收音机]欢迎大家来到
Shreveport, Louisiana,
路易斯安那州Shreveport
Shreveport, Louisiana,
参加2017年红河气球大会
and the 2017 Red River Balloon Rally.
在接下来的几天 世界上最优秀的热气球选手
Over the coming days some of the best hot air balloonists,
会在我们头顶的天空中进行比赛
will be competing in the sky overhead.
[旁白]那么 我们来看看现实生活中的气球投掷
– [Narrator] So we decided to find someone who
到底是一种什么样的体验呢
drops things out of balloons in real life.
于是我们找到了他
And we found this guy.
-我叫Rhett Heartsill
– My name is Rhett Heartsill,
我是个竞技热气球选手
and I am a competitive hot air balloon pilot.
竞技热气球是一项要求很高准确性的比赛
Competitive hot air ballooning is an accuracy competition.
我们会飞到比赛目标上方 并朝目标投下标靶
We have way points to fly into, and we drop a marker,
谁投的标靶距离目标最近将会获胜
and it’s closest to that way point is the best score.
我姐姐Kate在地面上开车为我导航
My sister Kate, she navigates to the targets, driving on the ground.
并用一个小氦气球为我监测风向
She reads all the winds with a little helium balloon,
这是因为我们需要从很高的地方进入到
‘cause we’re usually coming in from high altitude.
目标附近后低空飞行
And we want to drop down on the deck because
因为相对于500英尺的高度
you’re more accurate with your throws from 50 feet high
在50英尺高的地方投掷当然会更准
than 500 feet high.
那你认为比起向法师塔那么大的防御建筑投掷
Do you think hitting X’s is harder
向比赛目标X投掷会更难吗?
than trying to hit a large defensive structure ….like a Wizard Tower ?
当然了
Absolutely.
比赛目标X长宽可是都只有1米
The X’s are only one meter by one meter.
所以投中法师塔相对来说应该更简单
So, a wizard tower would be pretty simple to run through.
当结束投掷下来后 你发现自己正中靶心
When you get down, you’re dead center over that X.
你的心会激动的跳个不停
Your heart starts racing like you have buck fever,
这会让你明白这项运动的意义所在
and that’s what really makes it.
我从很小的时候就接触到这项运动
I was basically born into the sport,
它对我来说已经习以为常
and when you start that young,
从一开始就是
it’s just normal from day one.
我父亲从上世纪70年代开始飞行
My father’s flown since the late ’70’s.
他当初买下气球的时候 家里几乎没什么钱
When he bought a balloon, my parent’s didn’t have any money,
但是事实证明对我们整个家庭来说
but it turned out to be the best thing
那是曾经做过的最英明的决定
that’s ever happened to our family.
这是一个很不错的爱好 让我们家更有凝聚力
It’s a good hobby to bring us together,
我们会一直坚持参与的
and we hope to continue this as long as we can.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

红河气球大会,高空中精确投物,现实中的部落冲突

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ideayes

审核员

审核员W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juuSTt51SQQ

相关推荐