ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何达到目标 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何达到目标

REACH - MOTIVATION | One of the Most Motivational Videos You'll Ever See

如果你真的想要一样东西
If you actually want something.
你就能拥有
You can have it.
现在的问题是
Now the question then would be
什么是你真正想要的
what do you mean by actually want.
答案就是你需要竭尽所能
And the answer is that you reorient your life
去调整你的生活
in every possible way.
使每个可能发生的事
To make the probability that that will occur
尽可能实现
as certain as possible.
是个天真的想法 对吗?
And that’s sacrificial idea right?
你得不到任何东西
It’s like you don’t get everything.
但或许你能拥有你所需要的
But maybe you can have what you need.
也许你要做的就是去追求
And maybe all you have to do to get it is ask.
但这种追求不是一时兴起或仅仅今日愿望
But the asking isn’t a whim or today’s wish.
这就需要你必须非常严肃地对待它
It’s like you have to be deadly serious about It.
你必须得思考
You have to think okay
我在掌握我自己的人生吗
like I’m taking stock of myself
我要以最好的方式将我自己展现在这世上
I’m going to manifest myself in the best possible manner
我想这样去做
in the world I would like to do that.
一切又会变成什么样呢?
What would that be?
你有着超凡的想象力
Well you’re perfectly capable of thinking.
在想像 梦想和幻想方面你也有着巨大的成就
You’re perfectly capable of immense feats of imagination and dream and fantasy.
如果你自问
What would happen if you consulted yourself
什么是最好的结局
about the best possible outcome for you
我该如何寻找我的人生道路
How do I find my path?
首先最重要的是你应先断绝不重要的一切
First and foremost you need to cut out the bull-crap.
如果你此时很迷茫
I mean if you’re not happy and you want to make something.
想在你身处的地方有所作为
of yourself where you want something big to happen.
但是你正在远离这个目标
And you’re out there you know
在你沉迷于电子游戏
focusing on you know playing too many video games
任天堂游戏或者其他的东西时
Nintendo Wii this that the other thing.
你必须解决这个问题
You gotta absolutely address that and
我认为这是一个非常非常大的问题
you know I think that that Is a very very big deal.
这时会有很多的敷衍之辞
I just think there’s a lot of rep lip service out there rich.
我猜人们会说
I just think people saying
哦 我希望你……
oh I wish I wish you know
我们除了去行动别无选择
you’ve got to do and there’s really no alternative to doing.
我认为人们需要承认这一点
And you know that’s what I think people need to recognize.
他们必须积极地
I think that they have to absolutely positively
承认成功的唯一方法是行动
recognize that the only way to succeed is to execute.
而行动的唯一方法是坚持
And the only way to execute is by doing it after hours.
因为你已经有了责任 对吗?
Because you’ve got responsibilities. Right?
你不得不还清贷款
You’ve got to pay the mortgage.
你不得不支付学费
You’ve got to pay your college tuition
这都是现实
These are all real things.
除非你回到家
And unless you come home
在一个万籁俱寂的清晨工作到凌晨两点 否则什么也不会改变
and work till two o’clock in the morning nothing’s gonna happen.
这就是我们必须面对的现实
And that’s the bottom line.
你想变得更好
You want to get better.
就不要去寻找捷径
Stop looking for a shortcut.
去寻找你的命运之钟
And go find your alarm clock.
寻找你的信仰
Find your discipline
寻找你的勇气
and find your guts and
和你的热情 你的驱动力 最终发现你能行
your passion and your drive and find you will.
变得强大是一种选择或者一个诀窍
Getting better is a hack or a trick
或者一个你需要去做的改变
or a one change that you need to make.
变得强大是一场战役
Getting better is a campaign.
一场永远不会停止的战争
An incessant fight that doesn’t stop.
与懦弱抗争
Against the weakness
与欲望抗争 与懒惰抗争
and against temptation and against laziness.
这场硬仗
The campaign, a hard work
是要起早贪黑
is waking up early and going to bed late
是要忍受每一分每一秒
and grinding out every second in between.
日日夜夜
Every single day.
我们正在面对一些重要的问题
We’re dealing with some serious matters here.
不管你输赢与否 它都是重要的
It’s serious whether you win or lose.
不管你成败与否 它都是重要的
it’s serious whether you succeed or fail.
无论你是否得到了你努力拼搏的未来
It’s serious whether you’ve got a good future
它都是重要的
carved out for yourself or you do not have.
我劝告你
I’m telling you
只有自己先变得强大 才能让一切好转
for things to get better you got to get better.
不要等着环境改变
Don’t ask for it to change out there
而是去改变自己
ask for you to change here.
不要苛求一帆风顺 那很幼稚
Don’t ask for a more favorable wind we call that naive.
不要苛求更好的环境
Don’t ask for better seed better soil.
这是你唯一的地盘
This is the only planet you got.
珍惜你的收获
Take your harvest
负责地对待你所面对的一切
and all that comes your way with full responsibility.
不要抱怨
Don’t complain.
不要隐藏你那脆弱的虚荣心
Don’t hide your delicate pride.
面对现实
From the truth.
不要为自己找借口
Don’t make excuses.
不要责备任何人任何事
Don’t blame any other person or any other thing.
承认你的错误
Take ownership of your mistakes.
承认你的不足
Take ownership of your shortfalls.
承认你的问题
Take ownership of your problems and then
接着寻找解决那些问题的方法
take ownership of the solutions that will get those problems solved.
处理好你的工作 你的团队
Take ownership of your job, of your team
期盼未来 热爱生活
of your future and take ownership of your life.
做自己的指引者
Lead yourself
引领你的团队 你生活中的人
and your team and the people in your life.
指引他们
Lead them all.
为了取得成功 你需要付出一些代价
To victory you need something to reach for.
你不必羡慕别人
You don’t have to put the bread in my mouth.
让我们去实现它吧
Let me reach for it.
这是你展现自我的时代
This is your year of reach.
这是你需要征服的时代
This is your year to go and conquest.
这是你实现壮举的时代
This is your year to do exploits.
这是你打破常规 脱离平凡
This is your year to break the routine and get away
挣脱枷锁的时代
from your normal and get out of the box.
这是你超越自我的时代
This is your year to do exceedingly abundantly above.
这是你超凡的时代 为之奋斗吧
This is your year to do exploits, reach for it!
你需要一个目标 为之奋斗吧
you need a conquest, reach for it!
我确信我能做到
Give me the talent.
你需要让你能够在清晨逃离被窝的东西
You need something that makes you get out the bed in the morning
它需要你自己去获得
something that demands something of you.
它不允许你逃避
Something that will not allowing you wallowing
不允许你逃避你的过去 你的痛苦
in your history, your agony.
你的失望或你的恐惧
Your disappointments or your fears.
你必须拥有一个目标
You must have a conquest.
终有一天 它会与你融为一体
And it takes a while to come into you all.
它会让你认识到你是谁
It takes a while to draw out who you are.
它会带你脱离现在面临的困境
The predicament that you are in right now.
永远不要界定你的人生
Does not define your destiny.
如果你知道
If you have an idea of
你在未来想要做什么
what you want to do in your future.
你必须全力以赴
You must go at it with almost monastic obsession.
你的梦想也许是音乐 也许是芭蕾
Be it music, the ballet
也许仅仅是一个学位
or just a basic degree.
你必须一心一意
You have to go at It single mindedly
朝着你的目标前进
and let nothing get in your way.
[音乐播放中]
[Music playing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否还在迷茫?还在碌碌无为地度过自己平庸的生活?你是否想过改变?这段视频将会告诉你!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Kelly

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8K0KvycnAU

相关推荐