ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

【P&G奥运软广】美国残奥运动员:雷克斯吉列 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

【P&G奥运软广】美国残奥运动员:雷克斯吉列

Raising an Olympian: Lex Gillette | U.S. Paralympian | P&G Thank You, Mom

我曾经最艰难地告诉我儿子的事是他可能再也看不见了
The hardest thing I ever had to tell my son was that he would never see again.
亦如那样 我并没有想要特别保护他
As hard as it was, I did not want to shelter him.
所以我尽可能让他在公立学校上学
So I fought to keep him in public school.
我鼓励他去运动
I encouraged him to play sports.
所有你知道的 我都给了他机会去尝试
You name it, I gave him the opportunity to give it a try.
我看见了他第一次跳远的失败 我畏缩了
The first time I saw him miss his jump, I cringed.
因为他跑出了赛道
Because he ran off of the lane.
但我不得不鼓励给他――一切皆有可能
But I had to instill in him that all things are possible.
我跟他说:‘’ 别人怎么说都无所谓
I told him Elexis, it does not matter what anyone says.
只有你能决定自己能做什么,而非他人之言‘’
You decide what you can do and no one else.
我心里五味杂陈
I am in awe.
我始终相信他可以展翅高飞
I literally believe he can fly.
[笑声]
[LAUGHS]
在这儿 我很幸运没有遭遇什么就经历了一次转变
Around here I’m lucky to get through a shift without a disaster.
传菜
Heads up.
哎呦
Whoops.
[盘子摔碎了]
[PLATE CRASHES]
我的洗衣液并不能完全请洗掉衣服上的污渍
My bargain detergent couldn’t keep up.
洗衣液里面主要成分是水
It was mostly water.
所以我转而使用汰渍浓缩球
So I switched to Tide Pods.
它们非常浓缩,去渍效果更佳
They’re super concentrated, so I get a better clean.
我可以不再用洗衣液
I mean, I give away water for free.
也不用再去购买组成成分主要是水的洗衣液
I’m not about to pay for it in my detergent.
汰渍,口碑第一
Tide, number one rated.
你肯定需要
It’s got to be Tide.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Phoenix

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM-NZjByFHw

相关推荐