ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10分钟哑铃上肢力量训练 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10分钟哑铃上肢力量训练

Quick 10 Minute Upper Body Strength Workout - Dumbbell Upper Body Workout

大家好 我是FB健身的丹尼尔
Hey everyone! This is Daniel from fitnessblender.com
今天我们要做的是一组时间不长但是强度很大的上肢力量训练
and today we’ve got a really short but very intense Upper Body Strength Training Routine
其中含括了10项不同的动作
where we’ll be going through about 10 different exercises
每个动作大概有45秒
and we’re doing each one for 45 seconds each.
我们需要的工具有一副哑铃 但哑铃凳不是必要的
All you need for this is a set of dumbbells. You don’t actually need the bench for this.
如果你有 一定要用 如果没有 躺在地上做也可以
If you have one, by all means use it; if you don’t have one, you can just do this lying on the floor.
那么 我们开始吧
Otherwise, let’s go and get started.
朋友们 开始之前要确保自己做好热身 我们已经做过了
Hi guys, make sure you get in a warm-up before you start into this. We haven’t done so already.
然后开始进行训练 每个动作只有45秒
Otherwise we’re going to be doing each one of these exercises for just 45 seconds,
每个动作我们只做一遍
so we’re not doing 2 rounds of it, just 1pers.
我先打开我的计时器
So I’m going to get my timer started.
第一个动作是宽握距和窄握距俯身划船
We’re gonna be starting off with a Bent Over Close and Wide Row.
选一个你想要的哑铃重量
So, select whichever what you wanna use
我要选的是…… 每只手臂30磅的重量
and I’m gonna be using… just so you know I’m using my 30 pounds per hand.
腰背挺直
Keep a nice flat back.
平直屈背 手臂往上提
Tip straight over; arms come up.
外侧提起 缓慢下放 转动手臂使掌心朝内
Outer side, slowly down, roll those palms facing in,
肘部内收 靠近胸腔
then tuck those elbows in, really nice and close to your rib cage.
再回到外侧 肘部外张
Then right back out again. Elbows wide.
肘部内收 缓缓提拉 重复这两个动作
Elbows in. Just nice and slow, rotating back and forth.
不要用猛劲
Make sure you are not building any momentum.
上拉和下放的速度应该是一样的
You want that speed doing up and back down exactly the same.
不要快速地上拉再慢慢下放
You’re gonna have a tendency to want to pull up really really quickly and let down slowly.
整个过程都要保持良好的 缓慢的提拉动作
You wanna try to have a really nice, slow pull the entire time.
这个动作的呼吸模式
If you wanna focus on breathing with this one,
应该是上拉时吐气
it’s going to be exhale as you pull towards you,
下放时吸气
inhale as you drop that weight back down.
好了休息一下 把哑铃放回去 开始下一个动作
All right, let us relax and drop those weights and move on to our next exercise,
宽间距及窄间距胸部推举
which is going to be a Chest Press Wide & Narrow.
选择重量
So, select your weight for that.
每边手臂加到40 磅
You bump it up to 40 pounds per.
躺在地上或是哑铃椅上都行 只要舒服就好
You lay down on the ground or lay down on that bench, whichever is more comfortable.
动作差不多是一样的 掌心朝内 与肘部相对
And same kind of motion. You keep those hands in, face and towards each other elbows.
收缩胸腔 手往上推
Close our rib cage. Press it back up.
然后旋转手臂并下降
Then rotate those hands down.
肘部向外推
Elbows come out wide.
慢慢控制你的动作
Nice slow controlled motion.
保持核心肌群紧张 即使它们没有发力
Keep that core nice and tight, even those not necessarily have to do any work.
保持各个部位良好平缓地动作
You always wanna try to make sure everything is nice and stable.
不要让下背肌离开哑铃椅
Don’t wanna that lower back come up off that bench
如果你是躺在地上的话 不要让它离开地面
or that ground if you’re lying down.
慢慢控制你的动作 打开你的肺腔
Nice slow controlled motions. Keep those lungs open.
同样 把哑铃放回 进入下一个动作
And again, set those weights back again and move on to the next.
下面要做的是屈臂上提 我要把哑铃重量卸一些下来
We’re gonna be doing Pull Overs, so drop my weight down quite a bit.
放平背部
Flatten your back again.
掌心要朝上 现在我们要把手臂
Palms straight up. Here we’re going to drop those hands
往头顶的方向拉 在感觉舒适的前提下尽量往后
straight over top of your head as far as is comfortable.
慢慢地回到肩膀上方
Nice and slow, right cover up top that shoulder.
再次转动手掌方向
Rotate that palm again.
慢慢地往下
Slowly down.
再回到胸部上方
Right back over top of that chest.
每一次都要转动手掌 手臂要打直
Let’s keep rotating each time. Keep those arms nice and straight.
下背部要平躺在垫子上 特别是做这个动作的时候
You got that lower back flatten against that mat especially with this one
不要把下背部抬起来
That lower back that you wanna lift up.
确保胸腔跟地板或是哑铃椅是平行的
Make sure you keep that rib cage completely flat against that ground or that bench.
肺腔要打开 不要憋气
Keep those lungs open. Don’t hold your breath.
休息一下吧
And let us relax.
下一个动作是三头肌推举
All right, next one is the Overhead Press.
加一点重量上去
Use a little bit more weight here.
这个动作也一样 宽距和窄距都有
So this one, again, close and wide.
把哑铃举到肩膀上方
Gonna bring those dumbbells on your shoulders.
慢慢地举过你的头顶
Nice and slow press straight over top of your head.
慢慢放下 然后肘部往里面收 掌心相对
Nice and slow down. Then you bring your elbows in, palms facing forward
手臂并举 举高
and towards each other. Straight up,
然后放下 两肘之间应与肩同宽
and back down, try to keep those elbows within that shoulder-range, that width.
这就是窄距肩上推举的手肘距离
when you’re doing that close one.
看 肘与肘之间跟肩膀一样宽
See, you wanna those elbows in within your shoulder-width.
往上推 慢慢放下
Press it up. Slowly back down.
手臂再次往外打开
Bring it back out nice and wide.
在往上推 脊柱保持在中正位置
Press it straight up again. Make sure you have a neutral spine.
不要往后仰
Don’t tilt your chest back.
收紧核心部位的肌肉
Again, keep that core nice and tight,
我觉得我的肌肉呼之欲出了 开始觉得累了
and feel my muscles sort of get out of me over here. Sort of getting tired.
慢慢来 我们休息一下吧
And slowly let us relax. All right.
把哑铃放下
Drop down those dumbbells.
下面要做的动作
We’re going be moving on
肱三头肌伸展
to an Overhead Tricep Extension.
因为下面我们要做2个不同的动作 所以我选了比较轻的重量
So I drop really nice and light for this one coz’ we are doing 2 different motions again.
开始时把握住哑铃的这只手举到肩膀以上 掌心朝前
Start with one hand directly above that shoulder, palm facing forward.
在感觉舒适的前提下 手臂尽量往头部后方伸展
Drop it straight back behind your head as far as is comfortable.
手臂收回 这时确保手肘还是处于肩膀上方
Press it straight back up. Make sure that elbow stay directly above that shoulder.
慢慢控制你的动作 脊柱保持中立
Nice slow controlled motion again. Neutral spine.
收紧核心肌肉群
Keep those core muscles contracted,
胸不要太靠前或是太靠后
don’t let your chest push forward too much and lean your chest back.
所有部位都应该保持直立
You wanna keep everything pretty much straight up and down.
下面我们要转动手臂使掌心朝下 这个姿势会难一点
So next you’re gonna switch that hand so palms are facing down. That is a much more difficult position.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
往上推
Press it right back up.
两个动作之间要慢慢地来回切换
You want to slowly switch back and forth between the two.
往上推 掌心朝前
So press it up. Palm forward.
掌心朝前 慢慢下压 往上推
Slowly down with that palm facing forward. Press it up.
掌心朝向侧边 再回到头部后方
Palm sideways. Bring it back down behind your head.
好了 现在 我们换到另一边
All right. Then we’re doing the same exact thing on the opposite side.
我要甩一下手 有点累了
I’ll shake out. It’s getting tired.
好 一模一样的动作
All right. The same exact thing.
握住哑铃 将它举到肩膀上方
Grab it in your hand. Directly above your shoulder.
开始时掌心朝前
Palm facing forward to start.
慢慢地把手伸到肩膀后方
Nice and slow. Hand right back behind that shoulder.
在感觉舒适的前提下 手尽量往后
Behind that head as far as is comfortable.
然后手臂还原 如果你想变换姿势 把掌心朝向侧边
and then right back again. If you wanna switch up position, palm facing sideways.
往肩膀方向下压 再回到上方 转动掌心方向
Down towards that shoulder. Right back up again. And rotate that palm again.
轻轻碰一下你的肱三头肌
Just hit a slightly little part of that tricep muscle
随着手臂旋转角度的不同
with that different rotation that rests.
慢慢地来回动作
Nice and slow, off your back and forth.
同样 做这个动作时要关注你的核心肌群
Again, focus on that core while you’re doing this.
确保腹臀部的肌肉是收缩且紧张的
Make sure those hip abdominal muscles are contracted, nice and tight.
确保核心部位肌肉……
Keep that core…
保持脊柱挺直 处在中正位置上
we’re keeping that spine nice and straight, that spine nice and neutral.
是不是很好地燃烧了你的脂肪 好了 差不多可以了
Is it a good burn, all right? We’re almost done.
放下来休息一下 下面一个动作是胸前弯举
And let down and relax. Next one we’re doing is a Bicep Curl.
这个动作属于过肩动作 所以非常容易受伤
So, this is one is going to be an overhand. So it’s much much weak a position.
选择重量的时候要考虑这一点
So keep that in mind when you’re selecting your weight.
我选的是每只手臂15磅的重量
So I’m gonna be using 15 pounds per hand.
慢慢把手举起 做一个常规的弯举
You’re going to nice and slow bring your hand up in a traditional curl.
抬高顶部 握紧
So upstep that top. Squeeze the top.
尽可能地翻转你的手掌
Rotate your palm as far over as you can.
然后慢慢放下来
Then nice and slow let it drop down from there.
把手掌转回原位 慢慢往上
Rotate back, slowly up.
翻转手掌 慢慢往下
Rotate those hands over and slowly down.
同样再来一个简单的传统哑铃弯举
Again with a neat traditional dumbbell curl.
确保肘部在肩膀的直线下方
We’re gonna make sure that elbows stay directly underneath your shoulder,
不要朝前弯
don’t let them curl forward.
否则你使力气的就会是三角肌部位 而不是肱二头肌了
Otherwise that shoulders are gonna start to help rather than just the bicep by itself.
打开肺腔 颈椎中立 核心部位肌肉收紧
Keep those lungs open, neutral spine, core nice contracted.
就算是一个非常简单的动作也要记住很多要点
There’s a lot of stuff you gotta think about with even a most simple exercise.
放下来休息一下吧
And go ahead let down and relax.
好了
All right.
下一个动作是俯卧飞鸟
Next one is going to be a Reverse Fly.
我要用同样的重量……不不 我还是卸下来一点
So actually I’m gonna keep that right weight… no, I’m gonna drop that off.
有点累了 我们卸下一点重量 这样会轻松一点
It’s getting a little tired. We drop a little. Make it easier for myself.
做这个动作时 背部挺直 向下弯曲与地板至平行
So when we do a Reverse Fly, back perfectly flattens and you tip straight over parallel to the ground.
双臂从侧面平直举起
those arms come straight up the sides.
慢慢放下
Slowly back down.
再举起来 重复动作
Right back up again though rotation of that hand.
如果你能做到的话 也可以把手掌朝后对着自己
If you want to and you can, you can rotate those palms facing back towards you.
同样做飞鸟动作 但是锻炼到的部位是不同的
and do your fly from there, but again it’s gonna be a lot different position,
很明显这个动作会更困难 所以哑铃重量要卸下来一点
typically a lot weeker, so you might need to drop your weight for it.
慢慢地控制你的动作
Nice and slow controlled motion.
尽量张大幅度
Try as much range out of it as you can.
如果感觉有点撑不开
If you feel like you’re limiting that range too much,
那就卸掉一点重量 这样举起来会容易些
then drop off that weight; it goes up a little easier.
动作幅度是否完整比哑铃重量和举重频率更重要
The full range of motion is vastly more important than the amount and weight you lift it.
休息一下吧
And let us relax. All right.
下面这个动作是飞鸟 我要加一点重量
We’ve got a Chest Fly there, so I’m gonna bump up the weight a little bit.
好了 每边20磅
All right, 20 pounds per hand.
我用的就是这个
That’s what I’m using.
躺平 在地上也可以 哪里舒服选哪里
Flatten your back. We’re doing it on the ground, whichever is more comfortable, whichever you have.
掌心相对
Palms facing in.
双手向两侧分开下落 在感觉舒服的前提下尽量下压
Straight off the sides as far as is comfortable.
慢慢将手臂举到胸部上方
Nice and slow. Directly above that chest again.
感觉到不同了 把手转向外边
Again you feel all that different, rotate that hand outer side,
回到胸口上方位置 重复动作
Right back over top of that chest again. Just keep all turning back and forth.
控制你的动作
Keep that motion under control.
不要用猛劲
Never use momentum.
由始至终都要很好地控制你的动作
Nice slow controlled motions the entire time.
不要憋气 打开肺腔
Don’t hold your breath. Keep those lungs open.
始终保持核心部位肌肉紧张
Make sure that cores are nice and tight the entire time.
好了 休息一下吧
Well, let down and relax.
好了 如果我没算错的话 下面是最后一个动作了
All right, if my count is right, this is our last one.
下面是侧平举
We have Lateral Raise next.
这个动作手要举得很高
I’m doing really high on this one.
身体站直
So, stand in there straight and tall.
掌心朝向大腿
Palms facing in towards those legs.
慢慢地 尽可能把你的手举高
Nice and slow, bring your arms to up enough to as high as is comfortable.
保持脊柱挺直中立 核心部位收紧
Keep that spine nice and straight, nice and neutral. Core muscles contracted.
即使这个动作我们训练的是肩膀部位
Even though you’re focusing on that shoulders for this exercise,
也要控制收缩好其它身体部位
you still wanna keep everything else contracted and under control.
慢慢控制你的动作
Nice slow controlled motion.
如果你想练到肩膀的其它部位 可以把手心朝前
Rotate that palm forward if you wanna get a little different part of that shoulder.
你可以感觉到两者动作幅度有很大不同
You should feel a vast difference in the range of motion you’re capable of,
这取决于你怎样转动手臂
depending on how you had your hand rolled.
慢慢控制你的动作
Nice and slow controlled motion.
快好了
Almost done.
还剩几秒
Just a few more seconds left.
放下来休息一下吧
Let down and relax. All right.
刚刚是最后一个动作了
Now that’s the last exercise.
你们可以跳到下一个练习或是直接做放松练习
So, either move on to your next routine or get your cool-down done.
以上就是这个练习的完整内容
Other way, this workout is complete.
谢谢大家 下次见
Thanks guys, see ya next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

1副哑铃,10个动作,让你练就强壮的上肢肌肉。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

尤机灵

审核员

霜霜

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRt4LSANIoU

相关推荐