未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

每天俯卧撑如何改变你的身体

Pushups Per Day Will Change Your Body

One of the most common workouts whenever you’re up for a plan
无论何时你计划改变自己的身材
to transform your body at anytime is push-ups.
俯卧撑是最常见的锻炼之一
While they might not be the easiest of exercises,
虽然它们可能不是最简单的运动
they do a very good job and serve you with quite enough benefits.
但能很好地发挥作用 带来足够的效益
Now doing too many of them can be considered a problem.
做太多俯卧撑也会出问题
And that’s why doing as many as 28 per day
所以每天做28个俯卧撑
might be all you required to transform your body.
就能满足你改变身材的需求
In today’s video, we’ll be taking you through
今天的视频 我们将带你了解
how following this plan can help to change your body.
如何遵循这个计划帮助你改变身材
Stay tuned.
一起来看看
If you’ve not already done so,
如果你还没有这样做
please subscribe to the channel for more amazing content like this.
请订阅频道 获得更多精彩内容
Now let’s head back to what we have for you.
现在 让我们步入正题
Number one: helps gain upper body strength.
第一:有助于获得上身力量
During push-ups, the whole pushing and lifting of your body off the ground
做俯卧撑时 身体离地的整个撑举动作
involves the upper part of your body.
都用到了上半身
Your arms do this pushing, and in the process of doing this,
你的手臂做推动时
you set off a chain reaction of muscle activation
会引发肌肉激活的连锁反应
that involves your triceps, biceps, shoulders and even your chest muscles.
你的肱三头 肱二头肌 肩膀和胸肌都会发力
Being frequent with your push-ups daily
每天经常做俯卧撑
will help you to build your chest and increase your muscle mass,
可以帮助你锻炼胸部 增加胸肌
while also adding definition to your arms.
同时也能突显手臂轮廓
Number two: improves your posture.
第二:改善你的体态
If you’ve got poor posture or you’re trying to improve your posture,
如果你的体态不好 或者正尝试改善体态
then doing 28 push-ups per day should be
那么每天做28个俯卧撑
one of your best options to stabilize and strengthen your muscles,
是你稳定并增强肌肉的最佳选择
especially the ones that attach to the clavicle.
尤其是那些锁骨周围的肌肉
The clavicle is located between the rib cage and the shoulder blade
锁骨位于胸腔和肩胛骨之间
and it connects the arms to the body.
连接手臂和身体
Push-ups are also generally known to help with correcting weakness
众所周知 俯卧撑还有助于纠正
and shortening of the pectoralis minor which is under the pectoralis major,
胸大肌下方的胸小肌的虚弱和缩短
another important part that push-ups work for.
这是俯卧撑的另一个重要作用
The pectoralis major is the largest muscle of the anterior chest wall
胸大肌是前胸壁最大的肌肉
and it lies beneath the breast tissue.
位于乳房组织下方
While push-ups can help with strengthening and stretching these muscles,
虽然俯卧撑可以加强和拉伸这些肌肉
it’s important to add some other exercises
但加上背部肌肉训练
for your upper back muscles
也很重要
to your plan to help with your general posture.
从而帮你改善整体体态
Number three: helps with strengthening your core.
第三:有助于增强你的核心力量
Your abdominal muscles
俯卧撑运动
are one of the very specific target spots for push-ups.
能够很好锻炼到你的腹肌
And well, if you’re looking to strengthen your core,
如果想增强你的核心力量
they certainly do the trick.
俯卧撑肯定能达到目的
They activate a couple of abdominal muscles
俯卧撑锻炼了几块腹部肌肉
including the transverse abdominis,
包括腹横肌
the deepest layer of abdominal muscle
这是腹部肌肉的最深层
which helps to stabilize the pelvis and spine.
有助于稳定骨盆和脊柱
When these muscles are weak, they create postural instabilities
当这些肌肉无力时 会导致体态不稳
that can cause a serious pain in your lower back
你的下背部便会严重疼痛
and a lack of balance.
缺乏平衡
When you cultivate the habit of 28 push-ups daily to your plan,
当你养成每天按计划做28个俯卧撑的习惯
it helps to strengthen these muscles.
这些肌肉便得以增强
It’s advised that you should hold some tension
建议你应该在六块腹肌
in that part of your stomach where your six-pack lives,
所在的部位保持一些张力
so as to maximize the benefit of the push-ups for this.
以便最大限度地发挥俯卧撑的益处
Number four: resolves your back problems.
第四:解决你的背部问题
Right. From strengthening your core
没错 俯卧撑不仅能增强核心肌群
which helps to prevent pain in your lower back,
防止下背部疼痛
push-ups also do a very good job
还能很好地
of helping you correct any back problems you might have.
帮助你纠正各类背部问题
The exercise helps to stabilize the scapulae,
这项运动有助于稳定肩胛骨
a bone that connects the bone in the upper arm
肩胛骨连接上臂肱骨
called humerus, with the clavicle, which is your collarbone.
和锁骨
This also extends to erector spinae muscles,
并且延伸到竖脊肌
which are a group of muscles that
竖脊肌是一组
runs the length of the spine on the left and the right.
贯穿脊柱左右的肌肉
The muscles are known to keep your hips from sagging.
众所周知 竖脊肌可以防止臀部下垂
And well, this is one of those things that can contribute to lower back pain.
而臀部下垂也会导致下背部疼痛
With the push-ups, you’ll keep your glutes engaged
做俯卧撑时 你会保持臀大肌紧贴
and keep your legs active,
双腿保持活动
both of which should be enough to stabilize your back
这两个动作都足以稳定你的背部
and prevent any back problems.
防止各类背部问题
Number five: protects you from injuries to your body.
第五:保护你的身体免受伤害
While this one might sound pretty weird,
虽然这听起来很奇怪
it is incredibly one of the benefits of the exercise,
但这也是这项运动令人难以置信的好处
and it is even something that has been backed by health experts from Harvard.
甚至得到了哈佛健康专家的认可
You know, when you want to fall to the ground
你知道 当你摔倒在地上
or against the door or floor,
撞到门上或地板上时
maybe because you trip, the first reaction
或者被东西绊倒
to try to save yourself from a serious fall
避免严重摔倒的第一反应
is by mimicking the push-up exercise.
是模仿俯卧撑练习
Push-ups help you to develop the strength
俯卧撑帮助你加强
to reach out for your arms
手臂的支持力量
and eventually protect yourself against falls of any kind
最终保护自己免受任何可能
that can cause injuries to your body.
对身体造成伤害的跌倒
Number six: provide support for your cardiovascular health.
第六:改善你的心血管健康
This might seem unrelated from all the other benefits so far,
到目前为止 这似乎与其他好处无关
but you know health is wealth,
但你知道健康就是财富
and anything you’re doing to stay healthy and fit
你为保持健康和身材所做的一切
surely has an erect on your overall health.
无疑会对你的健康产生影响
In this case, doing 28 push-ups daily
在这种情况下 每天做28个俯卧撑
would help to boost your heart rate
有助于改善你的心率
and provide support for your cardiovascular system.
改善你的心血管系统
You should know that push-ups keep
俯卧撑可以同时
quite a number of muscles active at the same time.
保持相当多的肌肉活跃
And with this, your heart gets to work harder
这样 你的心脏开始更加努力地
to pump blood and oxygen throughout the body.
将血液和氧气输送到全身
With these daily 28 push-ups, you keep your heart strong
每天28个俯卧撑 可以保持心脏健康
and bid bias to any form of cardiovascular diseases or problems.
预防各种心血管疾病问题
While push-ups are primarily what you’ll look forward to
你如果想要增强力量或肌肉
when you’re looking to build your strength or muscles.
可以选择俯卧撑这项运动
They are also the right exercise to count on for your health too.
这也是有益健康的正确锻炼
Don’t forget. Doing too much would
记住 适度运动
prove to be a bad decision for you.
才是明智可取的
However, 28 per day would keep your muscles stable
每天28个俯卧撑可以保持肌肉稳定
and help you to maintain a high strength level.
并帮助你保持高强度运动
Don’t forget to subscribe till next time. Bye.
别忘了订阅 下次见 再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每天28个俯卧撑,坚持运动身体好,看完视频一起运动吧!

听录译者

枇杷弹琵琶

翻译译者

June

审核员

审核员GURU

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3iUrPFJvg

相关推荐
烫伤