ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这样做俯卧撑的效果将大打折扣 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这样做俯卧撑的效果将大打折扣

Pushups are KILLING Your Gains!!

What’s up, guys?
大家好
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX. com.
我是Jeff Cavaliere
Do me a favor and check out this clip of me doing a pushup
请看以下这段我做俯卧撑的视频片段
see if you can spot what it is I’m doing
你是否能从中发现点什么
that’s holding me back from the potential benefit that I should see from this exercise.
以上做法让我在这次练习中本应达到的运动效果大打折扣
Hey,guys,I don’t hate the pushup.
朋友们 我不讨厌俯卧撑
You know I program the pushup,
你知道 我的训练计划中也有俯卧撑
I put many videos out about the pushup
我上传过很多关于俯卧撑的视频
but there’s something majorly wrong, especially about how I’m performing the pushup here.
但是这儿有一些极端的错误 尤其是我刚刚做俯卧撑的方式
Now the next question I would ask you is:
接下来 我将问你下一个问题
how many pushups can you do?
你能做多少个俯卧撑?
What is the maximum number of pushups you could do?
你做俯卧撑的极限个数是多少?
If you have an answer to that question,
如果你脑海中立马浮现出一个数值
it’s another indicator that you’re likely doing
那就意味着你可能
what I think you’re doing here
也犯了我刚才那个视频中的错误
that’s making this exercise not so productive.
这就使得这个锻炼变得低效
That could be killing your gains, particularly in this move.
这可能让你的运动效果大打折扣 特别是因为这个错误动作
The pushup is an exercise that is one of those numbers-based exercises.
俯卧撑是一项基于数量的运动
It’s the one we identify based
这是一项我们以
on the number of reps we can do.
重复次数为基准的训练
We lose the fact that this could be a quality exercise
我们往往忽视了一个事实 如果我们做得很标准
if quality reps are performed, disregarding
而不是只在乎次数
the number we can do.
这可以成为一项高质量的运动
That’s the mindset I want to get you to.
这是我想传达给你的想法
So let’s look at the pushups again
让我们再看看刚才的动作
and we can see what I’m talking about.
你就知道我想说什么
I was doing something like this.
我是这样做的
To a lot of you guys,
对很多人而言
you might be thinking “ That doesn’t look so bad. ”
你可能会想 我做得还不赖
Maybe I’m doing it a little bit fast,
可能就是我做得有一点快
but I can tell you what I’m actually doing here
但我告诉你我在这儿真正做的是
is I’m shortening the range of motion.
我减少了动作幅度
I’m shortening it by an inch or two.
我减少了1到2英寸的动作幅度
So you have to have a discerning eye to see this.
所以你很难发现这一点
It was right here.
刚才最低点在这儿
But I want to go here.
但是正确位置在这儿
Not disengaging my body complete.
而不是完全放松身体
You don’t necessarily need to do that.
你最好不要完全放松身体
I do need make contact with the ground.
正确做法确实要轻微触及地面
When I come back up to the top it’s not to here.
当我回到最高点时 到这儿是不够的
It’s full lockout to here.
要到这儿完全锁定
Full lockout. Down,
完全锁定 然后下降
touch, up, full lockout.
触碰地面 上升 完全锁定
Yes, the cadence should be like this.
没错 节奏应该像这样
Down, up, down, up.
下降 上升 下降 上升
What happens is, automatically, this exercise becomes a whole lot harder.
现在 俯卧撑自然一下子就变难了
That’s a good thing
这是件好事
because we’re not interested in the number you can do.
因为我们不再执着于数量了
We’re not interested in how many and how high you can count.
我们不再执着于你做的个数以及你的极限个数纪录了
What I’m interested in is making the reps you do, count.
我关心的是你做俯卧撑的质量如何
That’s the key part here.
这才是关键所在
On exercises like this you think
你可能觉得这项运动
It’s just a couple of inches.
不就是少了几英寸吗?
How can that be so – that’s Jeff being Jeff.
真的有影响吗? 但这就是关键所在
He cares because he’s making this about the last two inches.
成功人士总是在细节处下功夫
It’s always about the detail.” Because the details matter.
细节真的很关键 因为细节决定成败
If you don’t believe me,
如果你不相信
do some of the pushups I just put on display for you here,
做几个我刚刚做的那种俯卧撑试试
do them in that cadence.
按这种节奏做
Do them all the way down touch
下降到触碰地面
All the way up to full extension.
上升至手臂完全锁定
Do them and prove to yourself that your number is likely going to drop.
做起来你就会明白数量的确会下降
That number you had in your head before – how many you could do,
你预想所能做的俯卧撑的数量
so readily available is going to drop by about 60%.
大概会减少60%
I’m not kidding.
我是认真的
It’s going to drop significantly.
这个数字会减少得很明显
Why?
为什么?
Because those extra two inches matter that much.
因为这额外的两英寸很重要
If you need further proof of this,
如果你需要更有力的证据
why is it so significant to the drop off in performance
为什么做全幅度的影响会大到
when you apply it?
让数量下降这么多
Because it does matter.
因为它真的很重要
If you think this is an isolated incident, it’s not.
如果你认为这是唯一的例子 然而并不是
Look at the pull up.
比如说引体向上
How many of us, when we do pull ups,
我们中有多少人 在做引体向上时
don’t go all the way down?
没有全幅度下降
All the way down.
下降至手臂完全伸直
You can see the difference right here.
你可以在这儿看到不同之处
It looks small, but this slight bend in the elbow
看上去很细微 但是正是这种肘部的轻微弯曲
is protecting us from having to utilize
防止我们用更大的力量
a lot more work and effort to get up to the next rep.
以使得下一次引体向上变得更简单
As soon as I disengage the lats and
因此只要我放松背阔肌
I let the elbows go fully straight, the likelihood
手臂完全伸直
that I’m going to get up
我还能做下一个引体向上
for another rep has just been dramatically decreased.
的可能性就大大减少了
It’s a lot harder.
这就要难得多了
Why do you think our bodies naturally prevent us from going into full extension?
我们身体为什么会自然的阻止我们完全伸直手臂
They know it’s a lot harder.
因为身体知道这样做会很难
The same thing happens on a squat.
深蹲也不例外
It’s just a matter of two inches.
就关乎于那两英寸
You can approach parallel, or you can break parallel.
你可以大腿下降至平行地面或低于平行线
Breaking parallel requires and enormously harder effort than getting to parallel.
低于平行线可比平行地面难多了
We know that.
我们的身体知道这一点
That’s why we tend to avoid it because we want to chase the reps,
我们总是避免做得准确 因为我们做动作时
as opposed to making the reps count.
我们总是认为数量最重要
It doesn’t necessarily matter how many reps.
数量真的没有那么重要
Guys, I’ve covered this topic
我已经提过这一观点
before in a video called “ Three Sets of 12 Is Killing Your Gains.”
在“徒劳无功的三组十二个练习”视频中
It’s the same mindset.
这背后的核心思想是一样的
If you shift your mindset away
如果你改变你的想法
from counting the reps and making them really difficult instead,
由看重次数变成注重动作质量
that’s what matters.
这才是正确的训练思路
It’s the effect the exercise ultimately has
这样做的影响是
on your body that your body adapts to that
你的身体会适应这种强度
which leads to gains.
而这种训练强度会增强肌肉
Not just that you hit some magical number in your head.
而不仅仅是你脑海里那夸张的数量
So make sure that on the pushup,
所以 如果你要做俯卧撑
if you’re going to do this thing,
确保你做的
you do it the right way.
是正确的
If you’re looking for a step by step guide,
如果你需要循序渐进的训练计划
I make some modifications to the pushup,
事实上 如你所见
as you see here.
我给俯卧撑做过些调整
I wanted to keep it straight up and down
你可以坚持直上直下的做法
because that’s probably what you’re used to and
因为之前追求个数的想法
you’ve already got your numbers in your head,
以及你原本记住的数字在你脑海中
based on that way
已经根深蒂固
But I’m telling you,
但是我要告诉你
there are actually ways you could do the exercise to get more
你可以用其他的方式来获得更好的效果
from up by altering the path of your body all the way up and down,
即改变身体升降的轨迹
to more closely mirror that on a bench-press.
模仿仰卧推举
You can watch that on our pushup checklist video.
你可以观看我们的俯卧撑训练计划视频
But for the sake of this video.
但是这个视频里我想说的是
Guys pushups can be killing your gains if you’re using
如果你仅把俯卧撑当成“次数为王”的训练
it as a ‘ numbers guided’exercise
你就是在抹杀自己的努力
that you just try to crank our reps on, and you
如果你追求的就是个数
know you’re shortchanging them by even that much.
即便你只是少做了几英寸
That much is going to lead to a huge drop off
就这么点细微的差别
in performance and overall, your performance,
也会导致你的运动表现大不相同
and how you do this exercise is what
你做这项运动的方式
ultimately decides what you get from it.
最终将决定你的收获有多大
If you’re looking for a step by step program
如果你在寻找一个节目
that leads you down the path the right way,
可以教你循序渐进 教你一步步正确训练
forces you to do the things the right way
教你用正确的方式训练
because we know what the gains are on the other side of it
因为我们知道这是
that’s what all of our programs do.
与只重次数的训练的目的完全相反的
They’re available at ATHLEANX. com.
请关注我们的节目
if you’ve found the video helpful leave your comments and thumbs up blow.
如果你们觉得视频有所帮助 请记得在下方评论点赞
If you haven’t, guys,
朋友 如果你还没有订阅
click ‘ subscribe’and turn on your notifications so you never
请点击订阅 开启视频通知
miss a video when we put it out.
以便不会错过我们的新视频
All right, guys.See you soon.
好吧 今天就到这儿了 下次见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

俯卧撑训练重质不重量,包括一些其他的运动也是如此

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

潘魁

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dOM7OMx8hA

相关推荐