未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

公共场合演讲训练

Public Speaking Training - How to present with confidence in any situation with Uri Sabat

[电子音乐]
(electronic music)
嗨 大家好
– Hello, everyone.
欢迎回到“露西学英语”
Welcome back to English with Lucy.
你可能注意到了
You might notice that I’m in
我今天在一个有点不同的场合
a slightly different location today.
我在Los Cuarenta的电台里
I’m actually in the studios of Los Cuarenta,
并且这期我们有一个特殊的嘉宾
and I’ve got a very special guest.
他叫尤里 萨巴特
His name is Uri Sabat and,
呃 尤里 介绍下自己吧
well, Uri, introduce yourself.
好的 大家好吗?
– Yeah, how are you doing?
很高兴在这里见到你们
Nice to meet you guys here.
我是尤里·萨巴特 来自西班牙
I’m Uri Sabat, I’m from Spain.
我在Los Cuarenta工作 也就是一个无线电台
I work here in Los Cuarenta, which is a radio station,
西班牙最好的电台
the number one radio station in Spain,
今晚 我们邀请了露西来到我们的节目
and tonight, we had Lucy as a guest star of our show,
她的西班牙语非常好
and she’s quite good at Spanish, at least.
谢谢
– Thank you.
你说的我不好意思了
You’re making me blush.
真的非常棒
– [Uri] Ah, really good.
其实西班牙语很有趣
– No, it was really, really good fun,
我会在对话框里放一个
and I’m going to leave a little link
这次采访的链接
down to that interview in the description box,
如果你想看的话
if you want to check that out.
不过我想 既然你们很多人
But I thought, today, since so many of you
都之前问了我
have been asking me about
展示和演讲的技巧
presenting and presentation skills,
其实你们最应该问的人尤里
who better to ask than Uri,
他每天都在做这些事
who does it every single day of his life?
你愿意和我们分享一点经验吗
Would you mind sharing a little bit with us?
当然了
– Of course, yeah.
其实
Well, the thing is that,
我天天都在电台做这些事
well, I do it every day here on the radio.
我们有机会去采访大明星
We have the chance to interview big artists
比如贾斯汀比伯 酷玩乐队
such as Justin Bieber, Coldplay,
阿格兰德还有单向乐队
Ariana Grande, One Direction.
我之前看到你采访贾斯汀比伯了
– I saw you interviewed Justin Bieber.
对对 那次很有趣
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was funny
因为他那个时候就坐在这
’cause he was here, sitting here,
对 对
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
天哪
– [Lucy] Oh my god.
别想偷这张椅子 露西
– Yeah, don’t steal the chair, Lucy.
我可不能保证
– Well, I can’t promise anything.
我们有机会
– Okay, so yeah, we have the chance
去见到很有趣的人
to meet really interesting people,
当你去向明星们展现什么或者和他们聊天的时候
and the fact to present or to speak with artists or whatever
你都是要做好准备的 要知道你面前的人
is just be prepared, know the people you have in front,
非常重要
is a really important thing.
如果你想要展示什么东西
If you have to present something,
或者你要采访某个人
or if you have to interview someone,
你应该要了解这个人
you should know that person.
你是怎么去了解他们的呢
– So how do you research them?
如果这个人很出名
– Oh, if it’s someone really known,
你直接谷歌就可以那里会有很多资料
you just Google it, and there’s a lot of information.
当然 也有很多采访
Also, there’s a lot of interviews.
你可以从中获得一些灵感
Then you can get some ideas from there.
但是重要的事是和他很好的建立一个联系
But the thing is to create a good connection
因为你知道 如果
with the person, you know, ’cause maybe
我和你交谈的时候如果我问你一些奇怪的问题
I’m talking to you, and if I ask you some weird questions,
或者如果我在一些话题上谈得太直接,你可能会不喜欢
or if I go too straight to some aspectsthat maybe you don’t like,
然后 首先你会开始隐藏自己 你就不会……
then, on the first, you cover yourself, and you don’t…
对 你会竖起一堵墙
– Yeah, you put up a sort of wall.
对 当然
– [Uri] Yeah, of course.
不过当我遇到这种情况我会感觉自己很受欢迎
– Well, when I came in here, I felt so welcome immediately.
每个人都会对我说你好
Everyone said hello, and it made me
这让我想要回答更特别的问题
want to answer the more particular questions.
你的回答……
– Yeah, your answer that you had…
我都不想评论 好吗
Well, I don’t want to say anything, okay?
你可以说啊
– You can say whatever.
我可以剪掉
I can just cut it out.
好吧 你们可以看我们西班牙语的视频
– Okay, you should see our video in Spanish
翻译下就好
and translate it.
不 大家 不要这样做
– No, guys, don’t.
好吧 可以可以
No, do, do, do, do.
所以 我想知道的是
So, what I want to know is,
我的很多学生都不够自信
so many of my students have trouble with confidence,
特别是在说英语的时候
especially when speaking in English.
你是怎么解决这个问题的 你有发现自己
How do you deal with that, and have you found yourself
越说越自信了吗
getting more confident as you go along?
这是因为
– Yeah, the thing is that
英语不是你的母语
if English is not your first language,
所以你……
then maybe you…
举个例子 即使当你用母语
For example, you’re not confident if you have to speak
在很多人面前说话时 你其实也是不自信的
in front of a lot of people in your own language.
然而想象一下 现在你要用另一种语言去说 对吗
Imagine if you have to do it in another language, right?
重点是 大家知道
The main thing is that, everybody see that
你并不是一个英语母语的人
you are not an English speaker,
所以不要担心你会犯错
so don’t worry about doing any mistakes
因为这不是你的母语
’cause it’s not your first language,
大家能接受一些错误的 不是吗
and the crowd will accept that, right?
重点是你要想到这一点
The main thing you have to think about it is,
试着尽量去表达自己
try to express yourself as much as you can,
不要只是说 加上动作
not just with words, but with your body.
也许你可以去想一想 如果你在做陈述的时候
Maybe you can think about, if you are doing a presentation,
或者当你和一群观众说话时
or if you are talking to an audience,
你要有东西展示给他们看
maybe you should take something to show them,
或者给他们一些重点 以此来帮助你
or give some key things that help you
更好的展示你的主题或者任何东西
to present your subject or whatever.
好的
– Yeah, okay.
你说英语的时候有过什么不好的经历吗
Have you ever had any bad experiences speaking English?

– Oh, yeah, well,
有一件这样的事 我会告诉你们
the thing is that, I will tell you that, guys,
我在伦敦的油管见面会上见到的露西
we met Lucy in a YouTube event in London.
她对我们很好
She was wonderful with us, yeah, of course.
而我们必须要在一群英国人面前说英语
We had to speak in English in front of an English crowd,
首先 我的同事米格尔和我
and first of all, my colleague, Miguel, and me,
我们想 好的我们会尽全力说好
we were like, “Okay, we will try our best,”
也许我们那时有犯一些错
and maybe we did some mistakes,
但是我们并不介意
but we didn’t care about it.
那次很棒
– It was excellent.
真的非常棒
It was really, really good.
所以事实上 如果你在观众面前说话
– So in fact, if you are in front of an audience,
而你犯了一些错 首先你不要因此
and you do some mistakes, the first thing is
而退缩 试着继续下去
not to collapse, and then try to go away from that path,
因为如果你停下来以后
because if you are blocked or whatever,
再想继续 基本是不可能了
and you keep pushing there, then you will fail for sure.
所以深呼吸 保持镇静
So take a breath, stay calm,
另一方面 你要试着继续说下去
and try to go on the other way.
我完全同意
– I completely agree with that because,
因为你们知道
as you guys know, I’ve just had
我的第一次演讲经历
my first ever presenting experience,
是在发布会上 当我第一次走上台的时候
the Unleashed Conference, and when I walked out there
我非常 非常紧张
for the first time, I felt really, really nervous,
但我开始想
but I started thinking,
这些人不是来看我失败的
“These guys aren’t here to see me fail.
他们是想看我成功的
“They’re here to see me succeed,”
这对我起了作用
and that really, really helped.
我感觉我和观众有了联系
I felt like I had a connection,
他们是为我而在的
that they were there for me.
当然
– Of course.
我想在开始的一分钟或五分钟里
I think that the first minute or the first five minutes,
你可能会感觉有点害怕
maybe, you can be a little bit scared,
或者紧张 但是
or nervous, or whatever, but then,
你一定要自信 想着你是了解这个话题的
you have to be confident, think that you know the subject,
你是讲的最好的那一个
you are the best person to be there,
你只需要做你自己
and you just need to be yourself
向大家解释你脑中的东西
and try to explain everybody what you have in your mind.
放松 试着享受其中 大胆去做
Relax, try to enjoy it, and go ahead.
很好
– Okay, wonderful.
我能问你是怎么学英语的吗
Can I ask you how you learned English,
你是怎么达到这样棒的水平的呢
how you got to this amazing level?
我想你总是有很多提升空间的
– Well, I think you always can improve more,
对你的英语更自信一些
and be more confident with your English,
或者西班牙语或者别的你在学习的语言
or Spanish, or whatever you are learning,
事实是 对于我的工作来说
but the thing is that, for my job,
我必须经常和英语打交道
I had to work with the English language so often,
所以我试着多看英文电影
so I tried always to see English movies.
我也在学校学习
I studied on the school also.
我去了伦敦 我住在那里
I went to London, I lived there
住了几个月的样子
for a couple of months or something.
这么棒 你住哪
– Oh, cool, where did you live?
我在伦敦市中心
– I lived in the centre of London.
我那个时候18岁
I was 18 years old,
对 我在那里……
and yeah, I went there to…
我18岁在伦敦的时候当服务生
I was a waiter in London when I was 18 years old.
哪个餐厅?
– Which restaurant?
可以问吗?
Can we ask?
可以 它叫Zizi
– Yeah, it was called Zizi.
Zizi 我的天
– Zizi, oh my god, yes.
我做披萨 那个时候很有趣
– I was a pizza guy, and I had a lot of fun.
我们都很享受 然后
We enjoy it, and then,
如果你出国
if you go abroad and you go to the country
到了你所学语言的国家
where you’re learning the language,
那么你就可以开始不停地练习
then you can begin, and then practise, practise.
我觉得
– See, I think that’s so cool,
你在伦敦当服务生太酷了
that you were working as a waiter in London because,
因为你去伦敦的那个时候
at the moment, when you go to London,
那里都是西班牙人和意大利人
it’s full of Spanish people, and Italians,
很多西班牙人意大利人
a lot of Spanish and Italians,
也有很多别的国家的人
there’s a lot of other nationalities as well,
想到那里去提升英语
going there to improve their English,
但是最后 他们却和
but in the end, they end up socialising
其他的西班牙人打交道 一起出门
with other Spaniards, going out with them,
一起工作 一起生活
working with them, living with them,
他们看起来并没有提高
and they don’t seem to improve.
你发现了吗?
Did you find that at all?
是的 事实是
– Yeah, well, the thing is that I went
我和我的朋友 五个人一起
with my friends, so we went, five guys.
我记得我带着300欧元到了那里
I remember I went there with 300 euros,
最后一天 15号
and the last day, the 15th day,
我口袋里只剩下了20块
I just had 20 bucks in my pocket,
我想 我的朋友们都有工作
and I said, “Wow, my friends have job,
而我却没有
“I don’t have anything.
这样下去我要回巴塞罗那了
“I will have to return to Barcelona.”
我想 不 不行 我要留在这
And I said, “No, no, I have to stay here,”
然后我找到了那份工作
and then I got that job, but finally,
不过你和英国人来往
you socialise with English people,
最后花光了你用每天晚上挣来的钱
and you spend all the money you earn every night,
挺可笑的
so it’s funny.
精彩 这是一个很重要的问题
– Wonderful, and very important question,
你有最喜欢的英文单词吗
do you have a favourite word in English?
我知道这不好选
It’s difficult, I know.
的确 不过我还真有一个最喜欢的词
– It’s difficult, but there is a word.
一个有点奇怪的词
It’s a little bit strange word,
但是我前一天学了它
but I learn it last day.
就是 “不愉快的”
It’s obnoxious.
这是个很棒的单词 “不愉快的”
– Oh, that is a good word, obnoxious.
– 对- 很棒
– Yeah. – Nice.
对 “不愉快的”
– Yeah, yeah, obnoxious.
变得不愉快 并不是一件好事
It’s not a good thing to be, obnoxious,
但是是非常……
but it’s a really…
我不知道 就是喜欢这个词
I don’t know, everyone but this word.
我的最后一个问题
– And my last question for you
这个问题特别重要
is an extremely important one.
你觉得英国食物怎么样?
What do you think about English food?
鉴于你在英国生活过
Since you lived in England.
额 很高兴见到你 露西
– Okay, nice to meet you, Lucy.
再见了啊
Bye-bye, yeah, it’s been great.
好吧 我是个西班牙人不是吗
No, okay, I’m Spanish, right?
我们的食物特别好吃
Our food is amazing.
我觉得英国的……
I think English…
英国的食物是不一样的
English food is different.
不一样的 好吧
– Different, okay.
我没有很不开心
I’m not too offended.
不不不 我在英国呆了很长时间
– No, no, no, no, no, but I’ve been quite a lot of times
我吃得很不错
in England, and I’ve eaten good,
但是我更喜欢玉米粉圆饼 西班牙火腿之类的东西
but I prefer tortilla, jamon, and these kind of things.
我知道了 秋葵汤
– I see, gumbos.
对 秋葵汤 章鱼 像这些东西
– Yeah, gumbos, pulpo, and these.
对 我完全同意
– Yeah, no, I totally agree.
肉菜饭 桑格里厄汽酒 噢耶
– Paella, sangria, ole!
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
是吗?
– Si?
对 克鲁兹坎波来自南部
– Yeah, Cruzcampo is from the south.
对 我想 一般
– Yeah, I thought, normally,
来自南方的人们会喜欢它
people from more northern areas, they like it.
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
好了 大家 这就是今天课程的内容
All right, guys, that’s it for today’s lesson.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it.
希望你们学有所获
I hope you learned something,
非常 非常感谢尤里
and massive, massive thank you to Uri
来我的频道
for coming on my channel.
别忘了在INS上关注他哦
Don’t forget to follow him on his Instagram.
谢谢 谢谢大家
– Yeah, thanks, thanks for all.
搜索“urisabat”就可以找到我 谢谢大家
You can find me @urisabat, thank you.
非常开心你能来
– It’s been an absolute pleasure to have you,
谢谢 我希望你们
so thank you, and I really hope
能把这些技巧用来提升你们自信
you apply those tips to your confidence
和你的展示技巧
and your presenting skills.
以上就是今天的内容
That’s it for today.
别忘了在我的社交媒体上和我互动
Don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media.
我有脸书 INS
I’ve got my Facebook, my Instagram,
还有推特 我们下节课再见
and my Twitter, and I will see you soon for another lesson.
[飞吻]
(blows kiss)
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)
[西班牙语]
(speaks in foreign language)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

露西和西班牙的电台主持人尤里·萨巴特给大家分享了用英语在公共场合演讲、显示的小技巧和方法。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

妖魔

审核员

DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBWBZ7i_3L8

相关推荐