未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

公众演讲技巧

Public Speaking Tip The Power of the Pause

嗨 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy.
我要和你们分享一下一个少有人知的
I’d like to share with you one of the little-known secrets of
顶尖专业演说家的秘密之一
the top professional speakers,
这就是:停顿的力量
and it is called: the power of the pause.
通常 在说话时
Now, in speaking,
演讲的戏剧性和力量包含在你
the drama and power of the speech is contained in the silences
从一点说到另一点中间引起的安静之中
that you create as you move from point to point.
这也是一种你可以通过锻炼掌握的艺术
And this is an art that you can learn with practice.
许多演讲者站在一群观众面前时
Many speakers are nervous when they
都会很紧张
stand up in front of an audience.
结果就是 他们语速加快
As a result they speak faster
音量加高 且没有停顿
with a higher pitch to their voice and without pausing.
当处于更放松的状态时 你说话不会那么快
When you are more relaxed, you speak slower,
停顿也很有规律
you pause regularly,
且无论男人还是女人
and you have a deeper and more authoritative tone of voice
说话的语调都会更有深度也更令人信服
as either a man or a woman.
没有什么比停顿更能吸引人的注意力了
Now there’s nothing as attention-grabbing as a pause.
当你停顿的时候 你会短暂地吸引听众的注意
When you pause, you bring people up short.
他们的思路就会落入
They mentally trip and fall into the silence
你创造出的宁静中来
that you have created.
他们立刻就会给予你全部的注意力
They immediately give you back their full attention.
每次你停顿的时候
Each time you pause,
安静下来
go silent,
再微笑
smile,
你就会使听众的注意力重新集中到你的身上
you get them to recenter themselves on you
以及你说的话上
and what you are saying.
这里举个例子
But for instance
这种戏剧性的停顿在听众的思维中
the dramatic pause is used to make a particular point stick
会起到一种特殊的指示作用
in the minds of your audience.
你可以在即将表述一个重要观点之前使用这种停顿
You can use a dramatic pause immediately before delivering an important point.
你还可以在说完后使用
And you can use a dramatic pause immediately afterwards
从而让听众理解你刚刚所说内容的重要性
to allow people to absorb the importance of what you just said.
比如 我就会说:
For example, I would say:
有三个关键点可以在未来半年中使你的薪水加倍
there are three keys to your doubling your income in the next six months.
如果将这些关键点付诸实践
If you practice these keys,
就没有什么可以阻挡你
nothing can stop you from earning more money
挣比以前更多的钱
than you’ve ever earned before.
关键点一是这样:
Key number one is this,
然后你开始说并在结束的时候停顿
and you start and at the end you stop.
关键点二是这样 然后你开始说
Key number two is this, and then you start
做一些描述然后再停顿一下
and describe it and then you stop,
所有的说完了以后 你再次停顿
and at the end you just stop,
让听众消化下你说的内容
allow people to absorb.
另一种你可以使用的停顿名为“完成句子停顿”
Another pause you can use is called the sentence completion pause.
因为这种停顿作用很强 所以会有违常规
This should be illegal because it’s so powerful.
而且它会用在你陈述
And this is where you make a statement
或引用每个人都耳熟能详的句子的时候
or quote a line that everyone is heard before and knows the words.
当你说出这句话的前一半或是90%时
When you give the first half of the line or even nine-tenths of the line,
听众的思路就会倾向于跟你一起完成那剩下的部分
the audience mentally leans forward to complete the sentence with you.
这样一来 听众就会更多地参与到你的演讲中
This causes them to engage more closely with you
并且注意力更集中地
and to listen with greater attentiveness
听你在说什么
to what you’re saying.
当然无论你什么时候使用这个技巧
Now, whenever you use this technique,
你一定要约束自己做出停顿
you must discipline yourself to stop,
并等到听众说出剩下的部分
and wait until the audience speaks up and completes the sense.
然后你再重复这些单词以结束这一思维过程
You then repeat the words to finish the thought.
你将会吸引住听众全部的注意力
You’ll have the total attention of the audience.
有一个我自己应用的例子
Here’s an example of what I do:
我正在谈论在竞争力强时期怎样销售和经营业务
I’m talking about selling and running a business in competitive times.
然后我说 但是你们并不害怕它
and I say but you’re not afraid of that
因为“艰难之路
because when the going gets tough,
唯勇者
the tough get
行”
going.
做为听众的每个人都会要说出(“行”)来完成这句话
Everybody in the audience completes the sense they leave for the go,
“行”
going,
他们肯定会这么说
they always saying it.
他们不需要大声说出来
They don’t necessarily speak aloud,
但是他们完成了你脑中也是他们脑中的那句话
but they finish the sentence in your mind, their mind.
因此这是个你可以应用的强有力的技巧
So it’s very powerful technique you can use,
感谢观看
Thanks for watching,
你曾经怎样有效地在演讲中使用停顿?
How have you used pauses effectively in your speeches?
请在下方评论吧
Please comment below.
如果想看更多类似视频就订阅我的油管频道吧!
If you’d like to see more videos like this, please subscribe to my youtube channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

演讲中停顿的力量

听录译者

洛洛

翻译译者

海参崴

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkS67oiei78

相关推荐