ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

证明自己 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

证明自己

PROVE THEM WRONG - Motivational Video

小心那些扼杀你的憧憬
Beware of vision,
梦想
dream,
和激情的人
and passion killers.
大多情况下 家人和朋友就是这种人
Family and friends, in most cases,
尽管很不想这么说
sad to even say this.
大多时候 家人、朋友会是第一批劝你放弃
Family and friends, in most cases, would be the first who try to talk you out,
你满怀着激情、
of something that you are passionate,
兴奋与期待想要做的事的人
excited about,
而那些事恰恰就是你曾不断憧憬的
and that you have a vision before.
大多没有梦想的人
Most of the people that have no dreams,
每天也会劝你放弃你的梦想
would wake up every day try to talk you out of your dreams.
他们没有目标
They have no goals,
没有想要为此不顾一切的事
they have nothing that they are ambitious about.
选择你自己的未来 创造属于你的现实
Create your own reality by choosing your future,
知道你可以选择自己的未来这件事很重要
and not only is it important for you to know it’s possible for you to choose your future,
也很有必要
but it’s necessary,
去做你自己的事情
that you work on yourself,
提升自己
that you develop yourself.
远离那些抽走你能量的那些人
It’s necessary, that you get the energy drainers out of your life.
远离那些只希望你做一只提线木偶的人
People who don’t want you to think.
我曾听过的最有力的演讲
The most powerful, motivational speeches that I have ever heard
来自于那些告诉不能做什么事的人
came from people who told me I couldn’t do something.
你知道为什么吗
You know why ?
因为当他们告诉我我不能做的时候
Because when they told me I couldn’t do it
我会一跃而起 下定决心
I was bound and determined
做给他们看 证明给他们看
to show them, that I could.
告诉我我不可以
Tell me I can’t do it.
我会向你证明你是错的
I will prove you wrong
我会做给你看
I will show you
来证明你是错的
That you´re mistaken.
因为我坚信
Because I believe
这很重要
and this is real important
一句“我不行”
“I can’t”
会挫败你
would thwart you,
会让你停滞不前
would stop you,
会让你消沉
would slow you down,
会让你放弃原有的信念
would turn you around,
会让你不进反退
and cause you to move backwards if you let it.
但如果你有好的心态
But if you have the proper mindset.
一句”我不行“便起不了任何作用 只会让你更加坚定地
“I can’t” would do nothing, but make you that more determined
去实现你的目标
to get to your goal
一个问题 小提琴
One problem, the violin.
因为你做了你刚才所做的 说明你已经是一个世界级的小提琴手
Because to do what you do, you have got to be a world class violinist
如果你没有那么做
Because if you don’t
在你移动的时候仍然试着弹奏
When you are moving around, being thrown around and still try to play
你做了你该做的而没有错过太多节拍
You end up doing what you did not missing loads of notes
有那么一瞬间 我听出声音就像在掐死一群老鼠
And there was a time when it sounded to me like a bunch of rats being strangle.
讲真 那很糟
Seriously that bad
但你本不完美 你在舞台上移动
But you’re not good enough, I don’t think, to get away with flying through the air,
同时还在试着弹奏小提琴
and trying to play the violin at the same time,
我认为你现在的水平
I don’t think what you doing right now is
不足以在维加斯的剧院里演奏
enough to fill a theatre in Vegas.
那些移动打乱了你的节奏
That much movement made you not as great as you were.
使你没有发挥出正常水平
Made you not as great as you were.
谁有这个权利阻止你?
Who’s got the right to stop you ?
我的意思是 或许你们有些人还有些事还没有完成
I mean, maybe some of you guys got something you never finish,
那些你又迫切想要做的事
something you really want to do,
那些你从未对别人说过的事
something you never said to somebody.
其他事
Something,
你说不
and you’re told no,
即使你已经付出了你该付的
even after you paid your dues
谁有这个权利告诉你的?
Who’s got the right to tell you ?
谁?
Who ?
没人有这个权利
Nobody.
听取你的直觉这是你的权利
It’s your right to listen to your gut
没人有权对它说不
and nobody has the right to say no.
当你得到了成为你想成为的人 做你想做的事的权力之后
After you earn right to be what you want to be and do what you want to do.
人们会阻挠你
People will discourage us
你知道你生命中这些人会是谁
you know the people that you have in your life who
无论你多么享受这件事
no matter how good of a day you’re having,
他们会让你沉沦
they will bring you down
也不会管你有多么不开心
or no matter how bad of a day you’re having,
他们会让你更加消沉
they will bring you even lower.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I’m talking about ?
想象你生命中最大的三个障碍
Think of the three biggest discourages in your life.
其实他们不是你最大的障碍
They are not your biggest discourages,
你自己才是
You are.
亲爱的申请人 感谢你对我们芭蕾学院的申请
Dear candidate, thank you for your application to our ballet academy,
不幸的是 你没有被录取
Unfortunately, you have not been accepted.
你没有作为你个芭蕾舞者的脚、跟腱、身长、胸部
You lack the right feet, achilles tendons, turn out, torso length and bust.
你的身体条件不适合作为一个芭蕾舞者而且十三岁年纪太大了不再考虑范围之内
You have the wrong body for ballet and at thirteen you are too old to be considered.
那你就真的觉得你不行了?
So you don’t think you can?
你就觉得你不行了?
You don’t think you can do it?
想象你可以
Think you can!
你知道你可以
Know you can.
如果你还没有完成 继续努力
If you haven’t done it, keep striving,
继续干
keep working,
别停
don’t let up.
可能并不容易
Things don’t come easy
你还是会找到它
You gotta find it,
不管它是什么
whatever it is, within yourself
别放弃 别放弃 别放弃
Don’t quit. Don’t quit. Don’t quit.
所以就算失败了
So just because you fail,
也并不代表你就是一个败者
don’t mean you are a failure.
好吗
Alright ?
我只需要你帮我一个大忙
So I just need you to do me a huge favor
我只要你继续向前 做一个不同的决定 最后一点
I just need you keep going, try to make that one different decision to not maybe for my last one.
是不要让外界干扰到你
Is don’t let the distractions distract you
我知道这很天真 但一定不要让外界干扰你
I know real simple but don’t let the distraction distract you.
失败不是一个选项 当你去做的时候 我希望你完全沉浸其中
Failure is not an option, when you go into it, I want you to go in everything you do,
听我的 就当失败不是你的选择 好吗?它不是一个按钮 不是一个标签 它根本不存在
listen to me, as if failure is not an option, alright ? It’s not a button, it’s not a label, it does not exist!
你能行!
You can do it!
不要让你的躯体偷走你的梦想 我曾经问我自己“我可以吗?”
Don’t let your body steal your dream, I used to ask myself “can I do this?”
有个声音对我说“你只有一个人”
And something said within me, “you’re the one.”
只有你一个人
You’re the one.
如果你希望做到完美而不是还不错
If you want to be great, not good,
也不是很重要
not also grand,
不是第二 不是第三
not second, not third.
如果你要完美 你要成为最好的那个
If you want to be great, you’re very best at what you do
痴迷是一件必需品
obsession is a necessity.
一旦你有了那种深入的痴迷 质疑那些不可能
Once you have that magnificent obsession, once you question the impossible
那么当有人像那样 告诉你说
Then when somebody like that, tells you
你不行 你做了错误的选择的时候
You can’t do something, you have chosen the wrong one.
就像那样回答他们
To tell something like that to.
我会做给你看 我会让你知道我可以 我会把你的“我不行”
I will show you, I will show you what I can do. I will show you, I will turn your “I can’t”
“我永远都不行” “我不会” “不可能”我会改变心态 向你证明我能做任何我想做的事!
“I will never”, “I won’t”, “It’s impossible”, I will turn it around and I will show you that I can do anything!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

改变心态,向那些所有说你不行的人证明你可以

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

survivor

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPQ1budJRIQ&t=31s

相关推荐