未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

发音训练技巧—夸张模仿

Pronunciation Training Techniques

欢迎来到《轻松学英语》
Wellcome to the Effortless English Show.
同世界顶尖英语老师AJHoge一起学习
With the world’s No.1 English teacher, AJ Hoge,
全世界4000多万学生在他的帮助下
where AJ is more than 40 million students worldwide,
一劳永逸学会了英语
finally learn English once and for all.
没有枯燥的课本 教室和语法练习
Without the boring text book, classroom and grammar drills,
AJ教你快速轻松地说出流利英语
here’s AJ with a quik tip to help you learn to speak fluent English effortlessly.
大家好 我是AJ Hoge
Hi, I’m AJ Hoge,
《轻松学英语》的作者
the author of Effortless English.
帮你像母语一样说英语
Learn to speak English like an native.
也许你的发音不好
Now, maybe you have bad pronunciation.
而如果你发音不好
And when you have bad pronunciation,
你常会感到尴尬
you often feel embarrassed.
当你说英语时会觉得自己很傻
When you speak English, you often feel foolish.
因为人们听不懂
Because, people don’t undersand you.
是吧?当人们是露出这样的表情时
Right? When people give you this face ho…wa…ho…ho…?
当你说英语时
They look annoyed,they look frustrated,they look confused,
他们看起来很郁闷 很烦恼 很迷惑
when you’re speaking English.
因为你的发音不好
Because your pronunciation is not good.
而这会影响你的生活
And this will affect your life. If it
让旅行变得困难
it makes travel difficult,
让你的工作变得更困难
it makes your job more difficult,
通过雅思和托福的难度也更大
IELS, TOEFL more difficult.
当你的发音很糟糕时 百事不顺
Everything is more difficult when your pronunciation is bad.
而反过来 如果你发音很棒
On the other hand, when your pronunciation is good,
所有事情都会更加简单
everything is much easier.
人们立刻能够听懂
People understand you instantly.
而更重要的是
And it’s more important than that.
他们立刻会尊重你
They respect you instantly.
他们不会把你当成一个英语学习者 对吧?
They will not see you as an English learner, right?
不会觉得你很讨厌 很烦人
They will not see you as someone who’s annoying them, who’s bothering them.
他们会把你当成当地人一样对待
So just treat you normaly like they would to any other native speaker.
这样很好
And that’s great.
那么在工作中
Now, in a work situation,
就更好了 因为如果你发音很棒
It’s even better, because you get that respect immediately,
你的同事 客户 老板
when you have a great pronunciation,
大家都会尊重你
from your co-workers, from clients, from bosses, everybody.
(发音的魅力)很强大
It’s…it’s powerful.
当然对于雅思托福这样的考试
And of course, on IELS and on TOEFL and anything eles like that.
只要你的发音很好就会得高分
Man, when your pronunciation is great, you’ll get a high score.
就这么简单!
It’s just as simple as that.
你发音很棒 他们给你的口语打高分
They are going to give you a very high score on the speaking part when your pronunciation is great.
这就是我制作《轻松英语发音课程》的目的
And that’s why I made my new effortless English pronunciation course for
来训练你
train you,
不仅是教你 不仅是告诉你
not just teach you, not just tell you.
而是一天天地训练你
Train you day by day
用标准的美国口音说话
to speak with the perfect American accent.
在上个视频中
Now in the last video,
我跟你们讲了听力训练的重要性
I told you the importance of ear training.
我们要像音乐家一样思考
We need to think like musicians,
特别是爵士乐手
exspecially jazz musicians.
学会听英文的韵律
And learn to hear the music of English
并辩识语音的细节
and hear it very very clearly,
所有微小的细节
including all those little small sounds
都会让你的发音更完美
that make your accent perfect.
你要先听到
You got to hear them first.
如果你没有听到 你就无法说出来
If you can’t hear them, you can’t do them.
好 这只是训练流程的第一步
Well, that’s just step1 though of the training process.
接下来介绍一个非常好的技巧
Next, a really good technique.
同样也是一个训练方法
This is a training technique again.
我所接触的很多发音教程
A lot of pronunciation cources all the ones I found.
某种程度上都在教你
They kind of teach you.
告诉你口型和发音动作
They’ll show you the mouth movements, you know.
舌头这样放 嘴巴这样张
Put your tongue here and move your mouth like this.
这很好 我也会这样教你
That’s OK. I teach you that also.
在我每个单元的发音课程里都有类似视频
I have videos in my pronunciation courses every unit.
在视频中我会教你们怎样发音
Has a video, I teach you how to make the sounds.
但这还不够 你必须要做其他练习
But that’s not enough. You have to do more than that.
你必须训练自己的发音
You have to train it.
你必须日复一日地练习
You have to practice it day afer day.
你必须要有效地训练
You have to do it in an effective way.
这才是我们课程有效的关键
And that’s what makes this course powerful.
我教大家一个方法
Let me give you one technique.
简单明了
It is simple and obvious.
就是“暂停”和“模仿”
It’s simply “pause” and “immitate”.
暂停和模仿
Pause and immitate.
很简单 但你要用特别的方式练习
This is obvious,but you have to do it in a very specific way.
很多人都这样做 但他们做得不对
A lot of people do this, but they do it wrong.
他们做得不正确
They do it incorrectly.
你该怎么做呢?
Now what do you do?
你找个短音频
You take a short audio,
英语母语者录的短音频
short audio from the native speaker.
这很重要 要选英语母语者的
very important, choose native speaker.
我的音频就都可以
Anything from me is fine.
你可以找一个我YouTube的免费视频
You can use one of my free YouTube videos.
优点在于我的美国口音很清晰很标准
The good thing is I have a very very clear standard American accent.
很多人说:“AJ 你的英语很容易懂”
A lot of people say:”AJ, you are easy to understand.”
一个原因就是
Well, one reason is
我的美国口音很清晰 很普通 很标准
I have a very very clear, common, standard American accent.
就是你在电影和电视总能听到的口音
It’s the accent you hear in movies, in TV all the time.
你听着很习惯 这是世界上最易懂的口音了
You’re used to it. It’s the most easy-to-understand accent in the world.
对你来说很好
That’s good for you.
你找一个有清晰口音的音频
So, you find an audio with a good clear accent.
然后你播放句子 仔细听
And then you simply play the sentence, listen carefully.
暂停 然后你读句子
Pause, then you say the sentence.
试着说得和音频里的人一样
Try to say it, the same as the speaker.
这似乎很简单
That seems obvious,
但重要的是
but here’s the important part.
你一定要夸张你的发音
You have to exaggerate your pronunciation.
这是什么意思呢?
What do I mean by that?
我的意思就是
What I mean is this.
你听音频里的人说
You hear the speaker say something.
比如 “我的名字是AJ”
For example, “My name is AJ.”
你听到“我的名字是AJ”
You listen to that ” My name is AJ”,
然后暂停
and then you pause.
现在该你说了
Now, it’s your turn.
很多人这样 他们说“我是AJ”
Most people do this. They just say “My name is AJ.”
他们以为他们在模仿 以为跟音频里一样
They think they’re imitating. They think they’re doing the same as the audio.
但事实上一点不像
But really, they are not.
精神不一样 感觉不一样
The energy is different. The feeling is different.
当然 说出来口音也不一样
And of course, the actual accent is different.
你要做的就是夸张一切发音
What you need to do is you have to try to do everything too much.
你要试着模仿说话人 但要更加夸张
You have to try to copy the speaker but then do even more.
模仿口音 你听到的美国口音
Do the accent, the American accent you hear.
非常夸张地去模仿
Do it super strongly.
假装你是个喜剧演员 你想取笑这个口音
Pretend you’re a comedian and you’re trying to make fun of the accent.
你说出来是为了让人感觉好笑
You’re doing it to sound funny.
所以你要说得很夸张很夸张
So you’re doing it super super super strongly,
有多夸张就多夸张
extra strongly.
你看 问题在于你认为你在模仿这口音
See the problem is you think you’re doing the accent.
但你并没有
But you’re really not.
太柔了 程度不够
It’s too soft. It’s not enough.
当你夸张化
When you exaggerate,
你会感觉做的太过了
you will feel, you feel you’re doing it too much.
你会觉得“噢 太可笑了 太疯狂了
You feel like:”Oh, it’s ridiculous, it’s crazy.
我夸张得太过了”
I’m doing it too strongly.”
但事实是你听起来刚刚好
But the truth is you’ll sound just normal.
你的口音会听起来很好
Your accent will just sound good.
很奇怪 似乎是某种奇怪的心理学作用
It’s strange, just some kind of weird psychology.
也许是因为你感到尴尬
Maybe because you feel embarrassed,
但你还是要超越你以为“刚好”的程度
but you have to do it much much more than you think,
让语音真正的夸张化
if they’re really exaggerate.
所以 听音频
So hear the audio.
你听到“嗨 我的名字是AJ”
You hear “Hi, my name is AJ.”
暂停 然后读出来 模仿它
Pause, then you do it. You imitate.
你必须夸张十倍
You have to do it ten times bigger.
你要说:“嗨 我的名字是AJ”
So you say ” Hi, my name is AJ.”
你感觉到你是这个效果
You feel like you’re doing that.
你感觉自己作的太过了
You feel like you’re doing it way too strong.
但实际你是在教你的大脑使用正确的发音
But in fact, you’re teaching your brain to use exactly the correct pronunciation.
你认为你做的过头了
You think you’re doing it too strong.
我向你保证 你没有 你没有做的太过
I promise you, you’re not, you’re not doing it too much.
你用听到的过分夸张过分做作的美国口音
See you got a really over exaggerate, overdo the American accent you hear.
让口音非常非常非常重
Make it too, too, too strong.
每一句都这样做 然后播放下一句
And you do it every sentence, play the next sentence.
暂停
Pause.
模仿 然后尽量夸张
Imitate and super exaggerate.
播放下一句 暂停
Play the next sentence, pause.
模仿 然后尽量夸张
Imitate and super exaggerate.
这种过分的夸张是关键
The super exaggeration that’s the powerul part.
好 另一个技巧
OK, another technique.
一天使用这个
Do that for one day.
另一天你可以用其他不同技巧
The next day you can do it in different technique,
也可以先坚持用一种
or you can do that everyday.
然后再使用另一种方法
And then do this next technique also everyday.
在我的课程里 我会给你个明确的时间表
Now, in my course, I’ll give you exact schedule to follow.
但如果你在家自己练习
But if you’re doing it at home just by yourself.
你可以自行制定时间表
You can use any schedule you want.
好的 下一个技法
Alright, the next technique,
改进你发音的技法
the technique for improving your pronunciation.
找到音频配套的文字
Find the text for your audio.
好吧?脚本 文本 字幕
Right? Get a transcript, the text, subtitles,
任何形式 只要能读就行
anything, just so you can read it.
首先听音频
Now, first, you are going to listen to it.
然后暂停 模仿 夸张
Then, you’re going to pause and imitate and exaggerate.
暂停 模仿 夸张
Pause and imitate and exaggerate.
反复练习
Do that a lot.
下面要做什么呢?
Then next what you’ll do.
关掉音频 关闭
Turn off the audio. Off.
你来大声朗读文本内容
You’re going to read the text out loud,
用好听的夸张口音大声朗读
with the nice strong loud voice. You’re going to read it.
你已经听过所以你应该知道正确的发音
You’ve been listening to it so you know the correct sounds.
用夸张而好听的声音大声读
So read it with a nice strong loud voice
并录下来你的声音
and record yourself.
这可能有点打击人 我不得不说
This might be a little painful. I’m sorry to say.
但这个办法很有效 能帮助你大大提高
But it’s a powerful technique that will help you improve a lot.
录下自己的声音 读一遍文本
Record yourself. Read the whole thing,
也许一段
maybe one paragraph,
读一段或一分钟 这不重要
you know, one or one minute. Dosen’t matter.
用夸张方法大声读出来
Read it aloud with strong voice.
录下来 然后停止
Record it then stop.
播放你的音频 播放你的录音
Play your audio, play your recording.
仔细听
Listen to it very carefully,
特别注意英语的韵律
listening specially to the pronunciation to that music of English.
仔细听
Listen very carefully.
然后听下一段音频 母语者的音频
Next, listen to the original audio, the native speaker,
仔细听
listening carefully.
比较两者
Compare the two.
你的发音和原声有什么不同
How is your pronunciation different than the original.
可能差距会有点大甚至非常大
And it probably will be quite different. It probably will be very different.
所以我说这一步可能很打击人
This is why it might feel a little painful.
因为你突然发现“天哪 我的发音糟透了”
Because suddenly you will realize “Oh my god! My accent is horrible.”
“天哪 我的发音太烂了”
“Oh, my god! My pronunciation is terrible.”
“我和原声一点都不像”
“I don’t sound like the speaker at all.”
你看 当你只在脑子里演练时 你只是练习而已
See, when you just do it in your head, you’re just practicing.
你可能认为你的发音很好
You maybe, you think you sound really good,
但当你录下来 真相就出来了
but when you record it, the truth is hard to avoid.
当你录下来然后播放
When you record it and then you play it
然后比较
and then you compare.
播放你的 播放原声 再播放你的
Play yours, play the original. Play yours again,
再播放原声
play the original again.
重复若干次 仔细听
Do that a few times, listening carefully.
试着找出不同
Try to find the differences.
开始可能不同之处会很多
There will be a lot of differences in the beginning.
这对你很好 有助于你的听力 对吧?
This is good for you though. This will start training your ears to hear the differences, right?
你会听到“哦我的声音听起来真烂”
You’ll hear, “Oh, wow, mine are sound really bad.”
“和原声一点也不像”
And “They’re not like the speaker’s are.”
或者“我的节奏很奇怪”
Or “My rhythm is weird.”
“我的节奏与原声节奏完全不一样”
“My rhythm is totally different than the speaker’s rhythm.”
你会开始注意到
You’ll start to notice
你自己的发音问题 这有助于改进发音
your own personal problems with pronunciation. And these will help you improve.
关键在于大量练习
Just by doing these a lot.
录下你的发音进行对比 每天重复
Recording yourself and comparing. You can do it everyday.
这将帮你改善发音 效果非常非常显著
Just that will help you improve your pronunciation a lot, a lot, a lot.
这是个非常有效的方法
It’s a very very powerful technique.
特别
Especially,
是当你完整朗读整段
when you combine it when you do it
使用模仿和夸张的技法
with the imitate and exaggerate technique.
同时使用这两种方法
Do both those techniques,
你会发现你的发音进步显著
and you’re going to see a lot of improvement in your pronunciation.
好的 在我下个视频中
Okay, in my next video,
我会开个网络研讨会 做网络直播
I’m actually going to do a live webinar, a live video,
现场视频直播
a live stream video.
我将会回答你们的问题
I’m going to answer your questions,
有关我最新发音课程的问题
your questions about my new pronunciation course.
抓住机会提问 任何关于发音课程的问题都可
This is your chance to ask me anything you want about the pronunciation course.
我将会现场直播
I will be live on video.
我会把它录下来以防你错过
Now I will record it so if you miss it.
别担心 因为你们可以看录像 看所有问题
Don’t worry. Because you can watch the recording and see all the questions,
我会回答所有问题
I’ll answer all the questions.
我向你们发送了邀请函 电子邮件邀请函
I’m sending you an invitation, an email invitation
邀请你们加入网络研讨会
to join this live webinar, live video
发音课的视频直播
about pronunciation.
查看你的邮件 今天 明天 这几天
So check your email today, tomorrow, the nexy day.
查看你的邮件 看看你的垃圾信箱 找到邀请函
Check your email, check your spam folder, find the invitation
点击邮件中的链接
and then click the link in the email.
再进入你的邮箱加入网络研讨会
And enter your email again to join the webinar.
你得注册 注册网络研讨
You have to register. So register for the webinar.
这是免费的 完全免费
It’s free, totally free,
但你得用邮箱注册
but you do need to register with your email.
请查看你的邮件 点击链接并注册
So please watch your email, click that link and register,
直接向我提问
then you can ask me directly
任何有关发音课程的问题都可以
any question you have about the new pronunciation course.
好 注意查收邮件
Alright, watch your email,
我们网络研讨会再见
and I will talk you soon in the live webinar.
我很期待解答你们的问题
I look forward to answering your questions.
非常感谢 下次见
Thanks a lot. See you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过夸张和模仿这两个技巧让你的发音更完美

听录译者

Nacy廖

翻译译者

AF

审核员

sf

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcONw2BBfb8

相关推荐