ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

睡觉时规划你的思想 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

睡觉时规划你的思想

Program Your Mind While You Sleep | Dr. Bruce Lipton

布鲁斯立顿博士
Dr. Bruce Lipton
当你睡觉时 为思维写程序
Program your mind while you’re sleeping
当你晚上戴上耳机
So if you put a pair of earphones on at night
听一个程序
with a program of what you would
让愿望都成真
like to be true in your life.
这个程序会运作
That program is playing.
它不是在你的意识层面运作 它关闭了
It’s not playing into your conscious mind. That’s shut off.
它现在直接进入了潜意识
It’s now going straight into the subconscious mind.
你会成功的
You will be successful
因为你一天中的95%的程序
because 95% of the day your program automatically
自动就会追寻你的愿望
will be seeking your wishes.
《蜜月效应:坠入情网——服下红药丸》
The Honeymoon Effect: Falling In Love – Taking The Red Pill
谈谈你的书《蜜月效应》
Talk to me about your book “The Honeymoon Effect”.
它都讲了些什么 你能解释一下吗
What that was all about, If you can explain it.
好的 蜜月效应就是
Okay. The honeymoon effect is this:
这是《黑客帝国》中的故事
This is the whole story of the Matrix.
你已被置入了程序
Matrix, you’ve been programed.
你可以服一颗红色药丸
And you can take a red pill and
然后退出程序
get out of the program, ok?
坠入情网
Falling in love…
是你服下红色药丸后产生的生理反应
is the equivalent of taking the red pill biologically.
如果你服了红色药丸 你就会留在幻境中
“If you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland…”
科学家研究过什么是幻想
Scientists have studied what is called “mind wondering”.
我说“什么是幻想”
I say “What is mind wondering?”.
我说 你的意识可以集中在一件事上
I say, well your conscious mind could be focused on a task
或你的意识可以被分心
or your conscious mind could go off into a, you know
思考别的事情
think about things, ok?
这件事的重要性在于
And the relevance about that is
当意识处在前面
when the conscious mind is staying in the front
所有事情由你控制
you’re in absolute control
愿望 欲望 你想要的
wishes, desires, where you want,
意识创新 你有了控制权
conscious mind creative, you’re in control.
但当你的意识专注一个想法
But the moment your conscious mind takes off into a thought
或者开始思考 或其他任何事情时
or start s thinking or whatever, going on,
它就会放开驾驶盘
it lets go of the wheel.
自动驾驶仪接手
The autopilot takes over, OK?
我的想法是
So the idea is this:
当你的大脑正在幻想
If your mind is wondering, then you’re
那你就是被潜意识控制的
being run by the subconscious.
结果证明这是很负面的
And it turns out that this is very negative.
当你的思想是直接向前且有意识
When your mind is straight forward and in consciousness,
你是掌控者
you’re controlling the vehicle.
所以
So I say,
从生物学的角度来说
falling in love has been demonstrated biologically
恋爱就等同于红色药丸
to be equivalent to the red pill.
因为它能让你
Because what it does is it keeps you,
怎么说 保持正念
what do they call, mindful.
它让你保持清醒
It keeps you conscious.
看 你用一生的时间去寻找伴侣
Look, you’ve been looking for this partner your whole life.
现在他们就在你眼前
They are now in front of your face.
现在并不是思考的时候
This is not the time to go thinking about things.
现在应是:看
It’s time to be “look what I got
我眼前即我所得
right here in front of me”.
我说 我们这样想
And I say, well, think about it this way:
你的生活一直很糟糕
your life could suck every day, every day,
然后 当你遇到这个人
every day, every day and then you meet this person
24小时之后
and 24 hours later…
这是人间天堂
it’s heaven on earth.
“天哪 我是如此爱你”
24 hours later “oh my god, I’m so in love”, you know?
连工作也不再那么糟糕
Even the job’s not so bad anymore.
食物美味 音乐亦很动听
And the food tastes great and the music is so much better.
爱着 爱着 爱着 然后我就说
And love and love and love and I go,
到底发生了什么
what the h**k happened?
原本你十分消极
You had all of this negative, negative and then
而24小时后 你身处天堂
in 24 hours you have this heaven on earth.
答案就是
And the answer was
使用红色药丸
it was taking the red pill.
这就是恋爱
That’s what falling in love is
你在当下停住了程序
At that moment you stop playing the program.
你现在运行的是有创造力的意识
Now you’re operating from conscious mind which is creative,
也就是愿望和欲望
which by definition is wishes and desires.
布莱恩 你到底想从生活中获得什么
Brian, what the h**k do you want from your life?
若你回答了问题 答案一定富有创造力
If you answer that question, it’s a creative answer.
从定义上说 这是意识
And by definition it’s conscious.
所以你的愿望和欲望都在你的意识之中
So your wishes and desires are in your conscious mind.
一般人在生活中会用5%的时间
In a normal person’s life, 5% of the day,
朝着目标前进
you’re moving toward that.
95%的时间是用来运行程序
95% you’re playing the program.
你坠入情网
You fall in love
100 实际上应是90%
100, well actually 90% I think is the number.
90%来自意识
90% from conscious mind.
一天的90%
90% of the day you’re now operating
你在创新的愿望和欲望中运作
from creative wishes and desires.
我说 你的生活原本一团糟
Look, I said your life sucked all the way up and then
后来你全天都在愿望和欲望中运转
24 hours of operating on wishes and
不去运行程序
desires and not playing the program
结果让世界一瞬间变成了天堂
turned earth into heaven for you at that moment.
接下来 你想
And then you go:
“怎么蜜月期没持续?”
“Well, how come the honeymoon doesn’t last?”
我说 因为你每天
And I go, because in everyday life you
还要去想一些事情
still have to think about things:
你的工作 家务 需求
your job, your chores, your requirements,
你要做的事情
what you have to do.
到了某个时刻 当你开始思考时
And at some point, once you start thinking,
意识就会被关闭
then the conscious mind is shut off.
你猜会出现什么
And guess what shows up?
那些在潜意识里的行为
All those behaviors in the subconscious mind.
其中70%是消极的
That were negative 70%.
要记得的是
And your partner,
你和你的伴侣
remember, your partner and you
同时恋爱
fall in love at the same time.
你们俩在意识之中运作
Both of you operating from conscious mind
因此都有愿望和欲望
with wishes and desires.
突然间 你开始思考
And all of a sudden, you start thinking.
让你做出了某种行为
And then this behavior shows up that was
那是你从母亲 父亲 或者什么地方学来的
your mother, your father or whatever thing you learned.
而你的伴侣会想
And your partner is like
“这究竟是怎么回事?
“where the h**l did that come from?
你是谁?”
Who are you?”
这样的反应像是在说
is a response
那些行为来自哪里?
It’s like where did that come from?
我们一直在蜜月期里
You know, we’ve been in this honeymoon.
我从未见过那种行为
I’ve never seen that behavior.
如果你第一次约会时那么做
If you would’ve played that behavior in the first date,
我们可能就没有第二次约会了
maybe we wouldn’t have had a second date.
但现在出现了
But now it shows up.
我说 为什么
And I say, why did it show up?
因为
Because,
我没有了正念
I stopped being mindful.
解决方法在此……仔细听!
Here’s the solution… listen closely!
那你是如何教他们维持蜜月期?
So how do you teach people to keep the honeymoon alive?
把潜意识的程序换掉
It’s to change the subconscious program.
道理很简单
And it’s simple for…reasoning is simple.
意识之中有愿望和欲望
Conscious mind, wishes and desires,
潜意识之中则有程序
subconscious mind, program,
那么如果你把那些愿望与欲望
well, what if you’d took the wishes and desires
写进了这些程序之中
and made those programs?
猜猜会怎么样?
Then guess what?
你几乎不需要去想
You don’t even have to think about it.
你一天的95%
You’d automatically 95% of the day
自动就会把你的愿望和欲望表现出来
be playing behaviors to manifest those wishes and desires.
所以 用愿望与欲望
So, reprograming the subconscious
重新写个程序 意味着
with wishes and desires means
你甚至不需要去思考
you don’t even have to think about it.
也会成功
You will be successful.
因为一天的95%
Because 95% of the day your program automatically
你的程序自动就会追求愿望
will be seeking your wishes.
你睡前一定要这样做
Do this before you sleep.
每晚上床睡觉时
Every night when you go to bed,
就在你将要入睡的时候
just when you’re just falling off into sleep,
意识正在断开
consciousness is disconnecting.
当你意识断开时
The next period of your brain operation
你大脑运转的下一阶段是塞他脑波
while your consciousness is disconnected is theta,
也是人脑最初七年的运作模式
which is the same brain function as in the first 7 years.
如果你晚上戴上耳机
So if you put a pair of earphones on at night
聆听一个程序
with a program of what you would
把梦想都加进去
like to be true in your life,
当你失去意识时
as soon as your conscious mind disconnects,
程序开始运作
that program is playing.
它没有进入你的意识 那是关闭的
It’s not playing into your conscious mind, that’s shut off.
它直接进入了潜意识
It’s now going straight into the subconscious mind.
这个原理称为“自我催眠”
So, it’s called autohypnosis.
你不需要去看催眠师
You don’t need to go see a hypnotherapist.
你只需要选择一个程序
You just have to pick out what program would
来补足你所缺少的部分
you like to have that you don’t have.
他们就是售卖这些程序的
And, they sell these programs.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从蜜月效应到自我催眠,如何在睡觉时进行潜意识的规划,带着你的愿望走向成功?

听录译者

肉肉想吃肉

翻译译者

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_MDb0HzFE0

相关推荐