ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

拖延症 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

拖延症

Procrastination

也许你已经对我有所了解。
You might know me from somewhere.
我一直很紧张,担心自己没有足够的时间完成工作
I’m always nervous that I won’t have enough time to do my work.
我想单独一个人,这样就能愉快的处理这些事情
I just want to be left alone so I can get on with it.
当别人要求我去做一些事情,甚至可能就是去公园走走,我总是回复他们
When people ask me to do things, even going for a walk in the park, I’m always saying,
我没有足够的时间
‘I don’t have enough time…’
我有太多的事情要做
I have so much to do!
所以说真好,终于有一天的空闲了。
So it’s great when, at last, I’ve got a clear day.
屋子里很安静,我有八个小时。这足够多了。
The house is quiet. I’ve got eight hours. That should be plenty.
不过既然有这么多时间,不读读报纸上的这篇报道好像有点傻。
But when there’s so much time, it seems silly not to read this article in the paper.
关于一位名人的,他刚结婚,老婆挺漂亮的……
It’s about a celebrity – he just got married. She’s pretty…
我可能会在网上看看她演过的电影。
I might just look up what film she was in online.
……挺有趣的……
… interesting…
试想他们会在这个网站上聊些什么
Wonder what they’re saying over on this website…
……火山……印度尼西亚的……哇哦……
…a volcano… in Indonesia… wow…
真可怜
Oh, Poor things…
我有点儿饿了。
I’m peckish now.
我会一直不停的吃
It’s hard to stop, when there’s nothing else
如果没有更好的事情可以做
to do that’s as nice.
有人说我该出去走走,休息一下。
Some people say I should go out and take a break.
为什么不去散散步呢?你得明白我喜欢离我的工作近点儿。
Why not go for a walk? But you see I like to be near my work.
要是离得远了,我会内疚的。但要是太近的话,呃……
If I’m too far, I get guilty. But if I’m too near, well…
不做一件事的完美距离就是你可以随时去做。
The perfect distance for doing nothing is when you have the constant chance to do something.
诚实面对总有点吓人。有人告诉我人的一生平均只有600,000小时。
It’s a bit frightening to be honest. Someone told me an average life only has 600,000
我身边的很多人都在努力,做着什么。
hours in it. So many people around me are getting on, doing stuff.
但你用这些把我吓得厉害了,我就开始忧郁了。
But if you scare me too much with all this, I get sad.
我躺下来,感到绝望,起来根本就没有意义。
I lie down and think I’m so hopeless there’s no point getting up.
我很羞愧。我不太喜欢自己。
I’m ashamed. I don’t like myself much.
我好像很懒。我知道大家都会这么说。
It seems like I’m lazy. That’s what everyone would say, I know.
但说真的,我什么都不做并不是因为我懒而是因为我怕。
But in truth, I do nothing, not because I’m lazy, but because I’m scared.
我害怕我开始做了却做得很糟糕。
I’m terrified that if I start, what I do will be horrible.
我想做的很好–但我知道那不可能,所以看来最好就是
I want things to be so amazing – and I know they can’t be, so it seems best not even to
根本别开始。
begin.
偶尔能帮到我的就是这事儿并不重要……
What helps me most is when occasionally, it feels like it doesn’t matter…
要是觉得这事儿搞砸了也不要紧那就挺好。
When it feels I can mess up and that would be OK.
压力没那么大的时候,像是我小时候,事情没什么后果。
When the pressure isn’t so great. Like when I was younger – and there was less at stake
你心中也有个一点点的我。你最好试着理解我。
There’s a bit of me inside you. It’s best to try to understand me.
别用完美主义来恐吓我,温柔点……
And not scare me with perfection. Go gently…
一旦你明白了我是怎么回事儿,你将成就更多。
Once you’ve worked out how I work, you’ll get a lot more done.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QetfnYgjRE

相关推荐