ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

漫画课人物篇—Stan – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

漫画课人物篇—Stan

Process for Successful Drawings - Caricature Essentials

So, I figured a good way
我想到一个好方法
to end the course is with a caricature
去完成这个课程
finally, of Stan the Man himself
就是把斯坦画成漫画
Mr. Prokopenko.
即Prokopenko先生
Stan’s likeness is a little tricky.
斯坦的肖像有点棘手
It could go many different ways.
它有很多种画法
Even with his heavy eyebrows and manly stubble,
因为即使Stan的眉毛浓密 胡茬硬朗
he still has kind of a baby face.
他却长着一张娃娃脸
So to help me out,
所以为了解决问题
I decided to use the Spirit Animal technique from Lesson 12
我决定采用第12课里使用的的灵兽技术
to come up with the exaggeration.
来达到夸张的效果
After some thought, I’ve determined that Stan’s Spirit Animal is
几经思考 我认为斯坦的灵魂动物是
…a beet.
…甜菜
Now I know what you’re thinking,
我知道你现在在想什么
it’s just because he’s Ukrainian and I’m stereotyping
这仅仅因为他是乌克兰人 而我对乌克兰人有着刻版印象
And that’s not true at all.
但那一点儿也不准确
Stan is actually a huge fan of beets.
斯坦是个不折不扣的“甜菜迷”
Every time I see him at lunch,
每次我在午餐的时间看到他
he’s enjoying pickled beets or beets salad
他不是在吃腌甜菜就是甜菜沙拉
or just a big ole’ bowl of borscht.
或者一大碗罗宋汤
His favorite song is Beat It.
他最喜欢的歌是 Beat It
The man is beet-crazy!
他就是个甜菜狂魔!
If you see him at a convention or out on the street,
如果你在会上或街上遇见他
feel free to just give him a handful of beets.
只要随便给他一把甜菜
He’ll eat them raw.
他就会生吃了它们
Of course Stan’s large cranium and thin neck
凑巧的是 Stan的大头和细脖子
coincidentally worked really well with the beat shape
巧合得像一个甜菜
So I begin with some thumbnail sketches,
接下来 我会从缩略素描开始
to try and figure out how to make Stan’s face
以一颗甜菜为基础
work on this beet.
塑造Stan的面部
I soon realize his features should sit low on his head,
我很快意识到他的五官应该在脸的下半部分
because his forehead and hair
因为他的前额和头发
take up more real estate than on the average person.
和平常人比占了头的更大部分
I think the concept here is a good start.
我觉得这个概念会是个好的开始
But the features aren’t executed in a way that’s accurate to him.
但对他来说 这些特征在某种程度上不精确
So I end this one and try sketching from a different angle.
所以 我放弃了这张素描 尝试从其他角度来绘图
For this second sketch,
第二张素描
I maintain the same basic concept of the inner beet spirit, but
我保持了素描和甜菜相同的特征 但是
I thicken the beet-neck just a bit at the top.
我将甜菜颈的顶端加宽了一点
I also like the idea of really small features set
我很喜欢这个点子 就是将许多细微特征
into a large wide head.
放入又大又宽的头部
It’s just funnier.
这就更好玩了
This one is working much better than the first sketch.
这一张就比第一张素描要好得多
Although I’m not a fan of straight-on views.
尽管我不是写实派
I prefer more dynamic angles that allow me
我更喜欢动态角度
to show the three-dimensional quality of a face.
使脸呈现出立体感
So I move on to a photo with a more interesting angle. Again,
所以我换了张角度更有趣的照片 再一次
I try to maintain the beetroot proportions
我尽量保持甜菜根的比例
for the head shape and then place the features on top of that.
来确定头部形状 并在那上面 画出人物特征
In this thumbnail sketch,
以缩略素描的方式
I’m able to draw a more dynamic angle which I push even further
画出一个更生动的远距离角度
to give it more visual interest.
来赋予它更多的视觉趣味
And there’s even a slightly sassy expression on his face
在画中我尽量把他脸上无理的微表情
that I try to make more obvious in my sketch
表现得更明显一点
Because of the interesting angle and expression,
处理好这个有趣的角度和表情
I feel like this is the one that I can take
我觉得我可以进入这幅画的
to the next stage.
下一阶段
The likeness needs some work,
这个肖像需要一些加工
but that’s what the rough sketch is for.
但这才是草图的目的
I begin the rough sketch by tracing directly over the thumbnail.
我直接在缩略图上描摹轮廓
I use some simple guides to align the features in perspective on the head.
我用一些简单的辅助线来使头部容貌特征符合透视原理
And I slow down a bit to give more attention to each feature.
然后我放慢节奏 注意描绘每个细节
More time than I allowed in the thumbnail sketch phase anyway.
无论如何 在缩略图绘制阶段 所花费的时间比我允许的多
one of the distinctive traits about stand
其中一个关于斯坦
that isn’t strictly physical is the darkness round his eyes
独一无二的没有严格遵守身体规律的特点是他的眼睛
His eyes are heavy-lidded,
他眼袋很严重
but also a slightly darker tone than the rest of his face.
并且比脸部其余部分色调更深一点
So I try to indicate that in my rough sketch.
所以我尽量在草图中体现这一点
At this point, it feels pretty good,
处理完以后 整体感觉更棒了
but I’m not entirely sold on the likeness yet.
但我还没有完成这幅肖像
something I’ve learned about likeness
我所了解了的人物肖像
is that it’s usually easier to see with the use of light and dark values
通常用明暗对比
rather than with just lines.
比单纯的线条更直观
I could continue crosshatch shading to darken the values,
我可以继续用阴影线使肖像变暗
but for the sake of speed, I add
但考虑到速度
some more shading with a large brush.
我用笔刷来打大面积阴影
It’s pretty rough and simple,
它简单粗暴
but I think it does add some visual information to define
但在突出肖像的视觉效果方面
the likeness which wasn’t there before,
确实与刚才的肖像不同
like the volumes of the forehead and cheeks.
像前额和脸颊的立体感
When I squint down and blur my eyes, I really see it.
当我眯眼斜视时 我真的能感觉到
So It’s just enough to confirm that I’m
所以尽管它不太完美
on the right track even if it’s not perfect yet.
但足以证明我的方向是正确的
For this next stage in developing this caricature,
完善这幅作品的下一步
flip the rough sketch over to better see any structural problems
我把草图翻过来以便更好地发现任何结构问题
and then draw a Reilly Abstraction on top of it.
然后在那上面画一些空想
The rhythm lines of the Abstraction are drawn
从头部的一侧到另一侧
from one side of the head to the other to
画好抽象的概念线条
help check if things are lined up or if they need to be moved.
有助于检查面部是否对准 或者是否需要修改
Some features, like the eyebrows,
有些面部特征 比如眉毛
are going to be asymmetrical, so I allow for that and
是不对称的 所以我想到了这些并且
look for unintended distortions and asymmetries.
会寻找意外的变形和不对称
I discover that the ear I drew on the rough sketch was too low.
我发现草图中耳朵画得太低了
But for the most part, everything else was in a good spot.
但是 总体上 别的部分是不错的
Even if all the features are determined to be well-placed,
即使所有的特征画在合理的地方
these geometric rhythm lines
这些几何概念线条也是很有用的
are most helpful because they act as an idealized template of Stan’s head –
因为它们是Stan头部的理想模板
sort of a cleanser,
清理一下画面
washing away the rough lines of the earlier sketch,
清除之前草图上的参考线
so that I can trace much more nicely
以便在接下来的阶段
designed shapes and features in the right locations at the next stage.
我可以在一个合理的地方设计描绘更完美的轮廓与特征
oh!and besides the ear being too low,
噢 两侧的耳朵太低了
the Abstraction helps me figure out that the head
抽象的线条帮我发现头部的问题
would look better if the forehead was more bulging in front.
如果前额更丰满些 效果看起来会更好
After a quick check, I flip it back around,
快速检查后 我把草图移近
dim down the Abstraction and begin my final
淡化概念线条并依据这些线条
linear drawing on new layer, tracing over the Abstraction,
在新层次上进行最后的线条描绘
but with much more attention to the exact shapes
在精确的轮廓形状和特征 以及流畅自然的线条上
of the contours and features and also to the quality of my lines.
下了更大的功夫
This lesson is all
这个课程是全部关于
about drawing caricatures with special attention paid to the visual design.
从特殊视觉角度画漫画
As I’ve said, a good exaggeration and likeness is not enough.
我曾说过的 只有好的夸张手法和单纯的相似是不够的
To draw at a professional level,
想要画出专业水平的画
you need to slow down and spend time creating a refined
要慢慢来 将大量的时间投入到创作一个精致的
look or visual design.
形象或者视觉设计上
It doesn’t have to be realistic and based on anatomy,
这并不需要写实 或基于骨骼构架
like my work.
就像我的作品
You can draw abstractly or simple and cartoony.
你可以画得抽象点 简单点或者卡通些
But whatever it is,
但无论如何
you need to figure out what you want the finished style to be and
你需要先构思出你最终想要的风格
then keep working on this until you’ve achieved that look.
然后不断地修改 直到你完成那个人物形象
Tracing over the previous drawing is a great way to do that. Now,
临摹已有的画确实是个很好的方法
the problem with being the judge of your own progress is that while you’re learning,
现在 对于你的绘画水平的评价面临的问题是 当你学习时
your artist’s eye may not be able to see all the flaws
你的艺术审美也许不能发现所有的不足
that a more experienced artist may see.
但更有经验的艺术家也许可以
As you continue your studies, your eye will improve,
当你不断的学习 你的审美能力
followed by your hand’s ability to make the right marks.
会随着你手绘能力的提高 而提高
But during this time is when it’s important to have a teacher,
但是在这期间 有老师指导也是很重要的
mentor or at least another artist at a higher level
或者至少有另一名 更高发展水平的艺术家
of development help you and let you know where you can improve.
来帮助你 让你知道哪里有待提高
Eventually though, you’ll be able to look back
最后 你可以回顾
on your older work and wonder why you
你之前的作品并想想为什么
missed all those drawing problems the first time around.
你会在第一次时遗漏这些问题
With my linear lay-in finished, I now add the soft edges.
随着我线条的完成 我现在要添加些阴影
Wherever a form transitions from a light to dark value,
作为从亮到暗的过渡
that transition will be either
过渡可能是
a hard, firm, soft or lost edge.
坚硬的 清晰的 或者柔软的 虚化的边缘
Once those transitions are all in,
一旦这些过渡全部就位
I finally start to add the values, which is the final
最后 我开始增加阴影
stage of this drawing.
这也是这幅画的最后一步
I always seem to have the most success
当我把画布背景调成中灰色时
in a drawing or painting when I work on a middle grey background.
我的作品似乎 效果最好
In the premium version of this course,
在这个课程的高级版中
I demonstrate shading drawings with different strategies.
我演示了阴影的不同画法
On my David Bowie caricature,
在我的David Bowie漫画中
I shade on a white background, which shows how it negatively
在白底上打阴影
affects my perception of the values on the face.
对我关于脸部明暗的感知造成了负面影响
Working on a white background prevents me
在白底上作画
from shading as darkly as I should because
限制了我尽情涂阴影
the bright white fools my eyes
因为亮白背景会欺骗人的眼睛
into thinking a value I use on the face is darker than what it really is.
使我误认为我用在脸上的阴影比实际情况 更黑
A light-middle grey, as I’ve used here,
浅中度灰 像我这里使用的
sets me up right in the range of what Stan’s caucasian flesh tone already is.
使我能够准确抓住Stan作为一个白种人 的肤色范围
So even before I begin, I’m in the right value range.
甚至在开始前 我就能确定正确的明暗范围
Most of the time in a realistically shaded portrait
大多数时候一张像这张一样
like this is spent working in the
阴影逼真的肖像
middle range of values.
是在中度灰度
Or the halftones.
或者半色调背景下完成的
The dark accents and bright highlights are fun
阴影和高光都很有趣
and give the drawing more visual punch.
都能给画作更多视觉冲击
But they wouldn’t work
但是如果灰度不准确
if the the middle values aren’t properly figured out and correctly placed first.
或者位置不正确 就不会产生好的效果
The meat of the portrait is in the halftones.
肖像的重要部分就体现在半色调中
They are what’s going to sell it to the viewer.
这也是吸睛之处
And the halftones are usually all within a very narrow range
半色调在明暗值中通常处于
on the value scale.
很窄的范围内
So there’s not much room for error.
所以容错率很低
If you shade the halftones with too much contrast,
如果你阴影打得对比度太强
the subject will look shiny or metallic.
那么整体看起来就会很亮 或像金属的质感
If you don’t have enough contrast,
如果对比度不强
the portrait will look dull and flat.
肖像将显得平淡无趣
And if you don’t shade and cover the shapes evenly,
如果不打阴影 直接将图形整体覆盖
you may get spotty or streaky effects
亮暗笔触就会
where bits of light or dark peek through your strokes.
使你的作品看上去斑驳
So make sure you’re using the right tool for the job.
所以要确保你画画时用对了工具
Most of the Photoshop brushes I’m using
我用来打阴影的大多数PS笔刷
to shade here are very subtle brushes already.
都是精细的刷子
One stroke from them doesn’t cover much
它们画出来的笔画不会覆盖很多
because they have heavy textures applied to them.
因为它们有适用于自身的纹理
I have to keep on adding stroke on top
我需要在之前的笔触上再覆上一层
of stroke to lay down a value.
来增加效果
It’s similar to using very light pressure with a hard charcoal or graphite on a rough paper.
这类似于在粗糙的纸上 用质地坚硬的木炭或石墨 排线条
In fact, I think my main brush
事实上 我觉得我主要使用的的笔刷
here is called “ Shady Graphite ” by Kyle Webster.
用Kyle Webster的话说 应该叫 阴暗石墨
It comes standard with the latest version of Photoshop.
它来自于最新版的Ps
But you can find or even create similar brushes in other painting apps. Also,
但你能在其他绘画软件中找到或自创相似的笔刷
it probably goes without saying,
同时 不用说
but when shading a drawing or painting, use the
当画素描或油画的阴影时
largest brush for an area that you can.
要用你能找到的最大的笔刷
You want to be able to cover broad areas with less brush strokes.
你想要用尽可能少的笔画来覆盖广阔的区域
But to get hard edges or for textures
但涉及到精细边缘或特殊纹理
like the hair and stubble you’ll need a smaller brush.
如头发和胡茬 你需要更小的笔刷
But those should be used sparingly,
但这些都应当谨慎使用
lest you end up with a streaky and sketchy rendering.
以免画作看起来斑驳
Most of your time
你多数作画的时间
in a drawing like this will be spent using large brushes.
是用像这样用大号笔刷进行
Some final bits of advice to create professional quality caricatures with a strong sense of design are:
最后 要创作有强烈设计感的专业水平的漫画 我有一些建议
First and foremost,
首先 最重要的是
keep working on it until you can’t make it any better.
不停地修改它直到你觉得无处可改了
Push yourself to draw and paint like the people you admire.
像你所钦佩的人那样去绘画
If you get to the end and aren’t sure if it’s a success,
如果你即将完成 但不确定是否成功
get up, walk away and come back
起身 出去走走 然后再回来
to look at it with fresh eyes.
用全新的眼光去审视它
Or flip it in reverse one more time to examine it backwards.
或者不止一次地翻转它 倒看检查
If there are any structural problems, they’ll be much more obvious.
如果存在结构问题 这样会更明显
If you can correct those problems, then do so.
如果你可以修正这些问题 那就改过来
If there are just too many problems to fix,
要是有太多问题尚待修正
you may need to go back a few steps and start
你可能需要倒带
again from your rough sketch or Abstraction.
从草图或者改变线条重新开始
Thanks everybody for watching and a big thank you to Stan
感谢各位的观看
for allowing me to be a part
非常感谢Stan让我成为
of the Proko family.
Proko家族的一分子
Hey guys, there are several more in depth demonstrations for this lesson.
朋友们 关于这节课有进一步的示范
To get access to extended versions of the main lessons,
想要得到主要课程的更多版本
and all of the extra fully-narrated caricature demonstrations,
以及更多关于漫画示范课程的解说
I’ve determined that Stan’s Spirit Animal is
请到网站proko.com/caricature caricature参与课程高级版

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

斯坦是个不折不扣的甜菜迷,来看看我们如何画他的肖像吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG177******28

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2FRR-CsGE

相关推荐