ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

生命存于死亡的必然间 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

生命存于死亡的必然间

Powerful Advice From A Dying Man | Steve Jobs Motivational Speech & Randy Pausch

it is not the things we do in life that we regret on our deathbed,
人于弥留之际最大的遗憾
it is the things we do not .
源自未为而非已为之事
We don’t beat the reaper by living longer,
或早或晚 死神终将降临
We beat the reaper by living well,
让死神望而却步的 是我们活着的灵魂
and living fully for the reaper will come for all of us.
是在充实的日子里等待死神将我们揽入怀中
The question is what do we do between the time were born
而做到这一点的关键
and the time he shows up.
是自我们出生至死亡降临期间我们的所为
You can’t connect the dots looking forward;
生活是无法用点串联预测的长线
you can only connect them looking backwards.
只能回首不能预言
So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
而我们坚信 这些点正以某种方式交织着未来
You have to trust in something,
交织在命中注定的某些事情里
your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
如勇气 命运 生活 报应 等等
Because believing that the dots will connect down the road
正因为相信这些点与未来的关联
will give you the confidence to follow your heart
我们才有了追逐内心的勇气
even when it leads you off the well worn path,
甚至有了远离沉沦的力量
and that will make all the difference.
让我们的人生变得更为美好
And you will need to find your passion.
也正因如此 我们会去寻找属于我们的激情
Many of you have already done it, many of you will later
一些人已经如此 其他人也终将这么做
many of you may take till your 30s or 40s
或许迟至中年 许多人才会有这种想法
but don’t give up on finding it,
但无论如何 请不要放弃对它的追寻
right because then all you’re doing is waiting for the reaper.
因为除此之外 你能做的只有静待死亡
Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick.
有时生活会给你沉重一击
Don’t lose faith.
但请不要因此丧失信心
I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going
我坚信 我们能够一直坚持下去的原因
was that I loved what I did.
是与所爱之物长相厮守
You’ve got to find what you love.
请务必寻得一件终生挚爱之物
And that is as true for work as it is for your lovers.
这于工作和情人同等适用
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life,
工作使生命得以充实
and the only way to be truly satisfied
而能在其中得到满足的唯一途径
is to do what you believe is great work.
是去从事所爱之职
And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
这份爱是让你工作伟大的原因
If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking
如果你尚未寻得所爱
and don’t settle.
请继续寻找而勿停留
As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
跟从内心 它就躲在离你不远的角落
And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
如一切伟大的爱情 所爱也会随时间流逝变得更加珍贵
So keep looking. Don’t settle.
那么请继续追寻而勿停留
Find your passion and follow it
寻得所爱 不言离弃
and if there is anything I have learned in my life
如果说我在生活中得了什么教训
you will not find that passion in things
那便是无法在生活中寻得激情
And you will not find that passion in money
我们无法在金钱中寻得激情
because the more things and the more money you have
因为你拥有的愈多
the more you will just look around and use that as the metric
攀比之心愈是强烈
and there will always be someone with more.
而无论如何 总会有比你拥有更多财富的人
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror
在过去的33年里 我一直在反思
every morning and asked myself:
每天早晨对着镜子问自己:
“If today were the last day of my life,
“如果今天是生命的最后一天
would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
我会按今天的既定任务将其打发吗?”
And whenever the answer has been “No”
我的答案始终是“不”
for too many days in a row,
一直以来答案不曾改变
I know I need to change something.
所以我意识到我需要做出改变
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered
记得死神很快降临 是我习得最重要的一课
to help me make the big choices in life.
它让我学会在生命中做出抉择
Because almost everything, all external expectations,
因为几乎所有事情 所有的外界期望
all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure –
所有的骄傲 所有对于不堪与失败的恐惧
these things just fall away in the face of death,
在死亡面前都不足为道
leaving only what is truly important.
在生命中留下真正重要的东西
Remembering that you are going to die
永远将死亡铭记于心
is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking
是我所知避开患得患失陷阱的
you have something to lose.
最好途径
You are already naked.
正因我们每个人都一无所有
There is no reason not to follow your heart.
才没有不去追逐内心的理由
No one wants to die.
没人期待死亡
Even people who want to go to heaven
哪怕是想要进入天堂
don’t want to die to get there.
并得偿所愿的人
And yet death is the destination we all share.
然而死亡却是我们每个人的终点
No one has ever escaped it.
没人可以逃脱
And that is as it should be, because death is very likely
或许本应如此
the single best invention of Life.
因为死亡才让生命变得可贵
Your time is limited,
生命是有限的
so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
请不要将其浪费在他人的生命中碌碌无为
Don’t be trapped by dogma
请远离教条的囹圄
which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
因为教条是他人思想的结果
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions
请不要让他人意见的喧嚣
drown out your own inner voice.
淹没了自己内心的呼喊
And most important,
而最重要的是
have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
勇敢追求内心与直觉的呼唤
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
它们对你心底的期盼早已了然于胸
Everything else is secondary.
其他的一切都是次要因素
Because when he shows up it’s too late to do all the things
因为自那份呼唤出现起
that you’re always going to kind of get around to
其他事情都变为生活的边角配料
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
请虚心若愚

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

追寻所爱,矢志不渝。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-2a99b

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1jgsOYEi2A

相关推荐