ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

豪猪最爱吃的水果是什么? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

豪猪最爱吃的水果是什么?

Porcupine Eats Fruit

Hi, everyone! I’m Jessi and this is porcupine Kemosabe.
大家好!我是杰依茜 这是豪猪克莫撒比
Today I’d like to see which kind of fruit Kemo can eat the best.
今天我们来看看克莫最喜欢吃什么水果
Because he’s a very special porcupine with special needs.
因为它是一只有着特殊需求并且十分特别的豪猪
Good job!
干得好!
Kemosabe has been at Animal Wonders since 2010 and he’s 11 years old.
克莫撒比自2010年来到《动物奇观》 已经十一岁了
Is that good?
这个好吃吗?
In the wild, they live about eight years.
野生环境下 它们一般能活八年
But since he gets his meals hand-delivered
但由于它的食物都是我们亲手喂的
and he receives the best veterinary care,
加上它受到了最好兽医的照顾
he can double that life expectancy.
它可以活到预期寿命的两倍
Okay. Let’s set up this experiment.
好了 我们开始实验吧
I want to see how well Kemosabe can eat each of these fruits without my help.
我想看看 没有帮助 它会吃多少不同的水果
I’m just going to give them to him and see what happens,
我待会把这些水果给它 看看会发生什么
like “Here’s a strawberry, buddy. It’s all yours.”
比如“小家伙 这儿有个草莓 都是你的”
So I really don’t know what he’s going to do with some of these.
我真的不知道 它拿某些水果怎样办
Because I’ve been helping him eat for so many years.
因为这么些年都是我喂它吃水果
I honestly haven’t just let him try on his own.
说真地 我还从没试过让它自己吃水果
You want after the greens, yeah.
你想要吃绿色部分 是的
I like that he’s trying.
我喜欢它的尝试
He’s not making much progress on that strawberry.
它没再继续吃那个草莓了
So let’s see…
我们来看看……
Here, blueberries?
这里 蓝莓?
Oh, you are making some progress.
哦 你开始吃了
Look at you, go, you’ve got some.
瞧你 继续 你已经吃到一些了
Nice work!
干得好!
You wanna try blueberries now?
你想尝尝蓝莓吗?
Kidding? Eat here.
开玩笑吧?这儿呢
There you go. Give that a try.
去那儿吧 试试那个
Now when Kemosabe first came in,
克莫撒比第一次来的时候
he had a tooth infection, which resulted in us having to pull a top incisor,
牙齿感染了 所以我们要拔掉上门牙
which for rodents is a major health issue.
这于啮齿类动物是一个严重的健康问题
Because they have ever-growing incisors.
因为它们的门牙不断生长
The problem was when we pulled that top incisor,
问题是 当我们把它的那颗上门牙拔掉后
he only had one on top and two on the bottom
它就只有一颗上门牙和两个下门牙
and he could not rub them together keeping them short on his own.
并且它自己不能通过相互摩擦让牙齿变短
So good job, buddy! He squished that blueberry
干得好 小家伙!它吃掉了那个蓝莓
and he was able to munch it now.
现在它能用力咀嚼了
I think he’s just working on getting his skin down.
我想它正在剥蓝莓的皮
Does that taste good?
那个好吃吗?
I think he is proficient at eating blueberries.
我想它吃蓝莓很熟练了
I think I’m gonna start putting blueberries around your home now
我想我要开始在你的家附近放蓝莓了
and see you just forge for them.
因为你就是为它们而生的
I think that’d be great.
我想这会很棒的
Yeah. You just went right for it.
是的 你选这个就对了
You know what, since you’re so good at blueberries,
你知道吗 即使你对蓝莓如此喜欢
I think we should try another fruit.
我们也该尝尝另一种水果了
I think we should try giving him a grape
我想我们要试着给它个葡萄
and just see what he does with it.
并看它会怎样做
But just to be safe, I’ve cut it in half.
但安全起见 我已经将它对半切了
I know that’s helping him a bit.
我知道这会帮它一点
But I don’t want him to accidentally swallow it whole.
但我不想它一不留神把整个都吞掉
That would be bad.
那就糟了
Get it.
拿着它
He rejected this blueberry, was it too hard?
它拒绝了这个蓝莓 是因为太硬了吗?
I think grapes are sweeter.
我想葡萄会更甜些
You can have that one there, too.
那边那个你也可以吃
He were so slimy.
他身上真黏
So once we pulled out that infected tooth, he did great for many years
我们拔掉感染的牙以后 这几年它一直很好
while we maintained the length of his teeth with quarterly tooth trends.
我们根据它每季度牙齿的长势 而保持其牙长
Let’s see we’ve got a little progress there.
看 我们的实验又有进展了
Yeah. I’m not gonna take your grape. Don’t worry.
是的 我不会拿走你的葡萄 放心吧
He’s chattering or he’s attempting to chatter right now.
它在叫 或者说它现在想要叫
Because I am very close to him while he’s eating his food
因为我在它吃东西的时候离它非常近
and he’s being defensive of his food.
它可能要保护自己的食物
He doesn’t want me to take it.
它不想我拿它的食物
That was a lot harder to eat. Oh, buddy.
那个吃起来更困难 小家伙
Yeah, you’re getting it though.
是的 你正在吃它
You’re mushing it up so you can munch it down.
你在嚼碎它 然后你可以吞下去
Can you say grape?
你会说葡萄吗?
That’s almost ‘grape’.
那几乎就是“葡萄”了
I don’t know. Maybe you instead of banana, you’re saying ‘grape’.
我不知道 可能你说“葡萄”而非“香蕉”
But that’s banana. You’re right. You’re everything.
但是那是“香蕉” 你是对的 你就是一切
I love how he sits with his feet spread out like that.
我喜欢它站着时脚分开的样子
That is an adaptation that he uses to be able to climb up in trees
那是为了适应爬树
instead of trying to walk toe over toe.
而非试着脚尖对着脚尖行走的结果
He can just wrap his feet around.
它可以环绕着脚
I love how he looks like a little penguin, a little bit, of course covered in spikes.
我有一点点喜欢它貌似小企鹅的样子
He seems like he’s enjoying them great.
它看上去非常享受这些水果
But it it feels like it takes him a long time to eat it.
但我感觉它好像花了很长时间
I don’t know if he’d get frustrated.
我不知道它是否感到沮丧
But he doesn’t look frustrated to me.
但是在我看来 它没有沮丧
He seems like he’s enjoying himself a lot.
它看上去像是很享受
Would you like some more? You want to try something else?
还想吃吗?你想尝试一下别的吗?
I think we should try pear next.
我想下一个我们应该试试梨
But I don’t know, it’s kind of hard
但是我不知道 它有点硬
and do you think you’ll even be able to get through this skin?
你觉得你能成功咬下皮吗?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Give a try? Here you go.
试一试?我们开始吧!
I know that’s hard, here.
我知道这很难 这儿
I actually have a softer pear that I’ve cut in two.
事实上 我有一个切成两半的更软些的梨
Would you like to try that? That one seems like a kind of a trick.
想试试那个吗?看上去有点像恶作剧
I’m sure you would, here, try that one.
我肯定你会想的 这儿 试试那个
Yeah!
是的!
You got it.
你拿到它了
Yeah. Jackpot. All right. Let’s get back to this story.
是的 头奖 好的 我们回到故事
We trimmed his teeth every 3 months for years and things were good.
这些年 我们每季度会帮它修剪一次牙齿 事情进展都很好
But about 2 years ago, Kemosabe began losing his molars to old age
但是两年前 克莫撒比因年龄太大 臼齿开始脱落
and then his bottom incisors also began to have problems.
然后它的下门牙也开始有问题
We ended up having to remove both bottom teeth,
我们最后只能拔掉它的两个下门牙
which left him exactly one tooth.
这样它就只剩一颗牙齿了
Right there on top.
就在上面
All right. Buddy, I don’t want you filling up on all pear.
好了 小家伙 我不想你用整个梨来填饱肚子
Because I have some more fruits to try.
因为还要尝试其他水果
I wanna try some watermelon
我想试试西瓜
and again I don’t think it’d be fair to give it the whole watermelon.
这次我不觉得给它整个西瓜是公平的
So I’m gonna see if I can do a little swap
所以我想看看能否和它交换
and see if he can eat watermelon.
看看它能不能吃西瓜
Yeah, swap.
是的 交换
Good switch. Good to get it.
交换成功 好好拿着它
It’s like whoo, oh, my pear go.
这就像 哦 我的梨被拿走了
Here.
这里
I don’t think he likes watermelon.
我觉得它不喜欢西瓜
You gonna go back to this other pear here.
你要过去拿另一个梨了吗?
I think that’s ‘I don’t like watermelon’, definitely.
我想这绝对就是“我不喜欢西瓜”
He even go after this.
它甚至还追这个梨
Now I know it, see, this is a great experiment.
现在我知道了 看 这是个很好的实验
Now because rodent incisors are deeply rooted,
因为啮齿动物的门齿根非常深
the hole in his gums left behind when his bottom teeth were removed,
所以它的下齿被拔掉后 牙龈上留了洞
collected and then harbored a strong bacterial infection
聚集着细菌 最后导致很严重的细菌感染
that took over ten months to clear up.
以至花费了十个月来清理干净
Hey, you like this, back here.
嘿 你喜欢这个 回来
It’s good? Yeah.
这个喜欢吗?对
But on a more serious note,
但是在一次更严重的记录上
it was a really scary time for all of us.
对我们来说 那是段真正紧张的时间
Because even with three times daily mouth flushes,
因为我们每天甚至要清理三次口腔
multiple medicines and trips to the vet to have the area completely cleaned up,
多次药物治疗 并到兽医诊所进行彻底地清理
the infection just wouldn’t go away.
传染病还未治愈
But I’m happy to report that on his last visit to the vet,
但我对报道它最后一次到兽医那儿很高兴
he was given a clean bill of health.
它得到了一份清楚的健康证明
There is no sign of infection and his gums are completely healed over.
没有感染的迹象 它的牙龈完全愈合了
So we’ve been celebrating Kemosabe’s health and happiness every day since
此后 我们每天都庆祝克莫撒比的健康 幸福
which I think calls for a banana.
我想它想要个香蕉
Because everybody knows that’s Kemosabe’s superfood.
因为众所周知 那是克莫撒比的最爱
Though I don’t know, pear might be a contender.
尽管我不知道 但梨也有可能是
Let’s go to this one,boy.
我们来吃这一个 男孩
And let’s do a swap. You ready, bud?
我们做个交换 准备好了吗?
Don’t you take my pear,boy.
你不拿我的梨子吗 男孩
Here, here I got this instead.
这儿 这里 我用这个来换
Look, a banana in a Kemosabe mug.
看 一根香蕉在一个克莫撒比的杯子里
He’s struggled for so long to eat his favorite foods
它用了很长时间的努力去吃它最爱的食物
that it’s just so good to see him enjoying himself now.
看它现在玩得多开心
Kemosabe is hands-down our most famous animal in Animal Wonders.
克莫撒比无疑是《动物奇观》中最出名的动物
And I’m in love with everything that has his face on it, like this mug.
我喜爱它所有的表情 正如现在的表情
And I’m so excited to announce that
我很激动地宣布
we’re making a new color of T-shirt with Kemosabe on it.
我们正在制作带有克莫撒比图案的T恤
You can put your pre-order in now at dftba.com.
你们可以在dftba网站上预定这款T恤
The link is below and check out the rest of our merch while you’re there.
链接在下方 打开后还可以购买其他商品
Taylor made some awesome earrings out of Kemosabe dropped quills.
泰勒用克莫撒比掉落的刚毛做了些精美的耳饰
And we have some new stickers and some special paintings made by the animals themselves.
并且我们有许多动物图案的新贴纸和特殊画作
Again, get your order in for Kemosabe’s new T-shirt ASAP, so you don’t miss out.
另外 请尽快为克莫撒比T恤下单 机不可失 失不再来
You want some help with that?
需要帮助吗?
What do you think? Look, it’s you with your banana
你觉得如何?看 这是你与你的香蕉
and you’re even saying ‘nom nom’.
并且你正在说“好吃 好吃”
You are so awesome buddy.
你是非常棒的伙伴
And thank you for watching Animal Wonders which is produced by Complexly.
感谢收看由Complexly 制作的《动物奇观》
We produce over a dozen shows including PBS’s Origin of Everything.
我们制作了多个节目 包括美国PBS 电视台的《万物之源》
Join Dr. Danielle Bainbridge as she explores under-told histories and cultural dialogues.
加入丹妮尔·班布里奇博士 她将探索鲜为人知的历史和文化对话
From the history of the laugh track to the history of racial passing.
从笑声声带的历史到种族渊源的历史
No concept is too small or too complex for Danielle to tackle.
对丹妮尔来说 没什么概念是太小或太复杂的
Check out the Season 2 Playlist in the description below.
在下面的介绍中查看第二季的播放列表
Thank you and we will see you next week.
非常感谢 下周再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本文简述豪猪最爱吃的水果,以及用实验证明豪猪最爱吃的水果。

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

Bright

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADImq4wzCo0

相关推荐