ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么我们爱听发生灾难了的消息 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我们爱听发生灾难了的消息

POP CULTURE: Why We Love Disaster News

在今天的另一起事变中
In another incident today
有10个人死于一场可怕撞击
ten people died in a terrible (inaudible) crash
有一个大火球……
there was a huge fireball…
女性记者:经过几天暴雨之后
Female Reporter: After days of torrential rain the
泥石流完全埋了房屋
landslide completely buried the house killing the
32人死亡
inhabitants, 32
男性记者2号:飞机起飞不久之后左喷气发动机
Male Reporter 2: Shortly after take-off the plane’s left-handed
爆炸了 乘客称之前曾听到砰的一声……
jet blew up. Passengers reported hearing a bang before (fades)
女性记者2号:当巨大的鳄鱼冲向他时 咬了他的大腿
Female Reporter 2: When the giant crocodile rushed to him and ate his leg
一口
in one bite.
阿蓝:我们都喜欢看关于灾难的新闻
Alain: We all love watching news of disasters.
这很尴尬 但确实是真的
It’s embarrassing, but true.
我们喜欢听关于车祸的报道
We like hearing about car crashes,
我们真的喜欢看飞机失事
we really love plane crashes,
我们沉醉于山体滑坡事故
we’re fascinated by landslides,
我们更享受于火车坠毁事件
We quite enjoy train dropping incidents,
我们也着迷于致命的毒蝎子咬度假者的事件
we’re fascinated by deadly scorpions that bite holiday-makers,
以及我们真的很喜欢鳄鱼
and we’re really pretty gripped by crocodiles.
这一切看起来都是最低级的消遣
It all looks like the lowest distraction.
我们都是什么怪物啊 喜欢围观在别人的生活中最糟糕的一天的悲剧现场
What monsters we are; rubber-necking the scenes of tragedy on the worst day of other people’s lives.
但这并不都是无足轻重的
But it isn’t all trivial.
我们正在尝试通过看这些悲剧获得重要的信息
We’re trying to get at something important by looking at tragedy.
我们在尝试 以某种方式去铭记生命对于我们所有人来说都是脆弱的
We’re trying, somehow, to keep in mind that life is fragile for all of us.
它可能不会由坠机
It might not be a plane crash that finishes us off,
或者是一条凶猛的鳄鱼结束
or a fierce crocodile.
它可能只是通过一场慢性癌症或者随着时间逐渐消逝 但它终究要发生
It might just be a slow cancer or the gradual wearing away of time, but it will happen.
然而因为我们对死亡没有足够的重视 我们的生活出现了问题
And yet our lives go wrong because we don’t keep death in mind enough.
死亡是最可怕的事 但我们可以通过对死亡的思考来唤起生命的意义
Death is the most terrible thing, but we can evoke the thought of death to evoke what life should be about.
这是个强有力的事实 当我们急于核实最新的灾难时它可能会在我们的脑海中浮现
It’s this powerful fact that may be at the back of our minds when we rush to check up on the latest disaster.
我们本不是残忍的人
We’re not being ghoulish.
我们仅仅是在寻找生命的真谛
We’re simply searching for the meaning of life.
我们是在提醒自己要在余生的时光里实现我们的希望和才能
We’re reminding ourselves to do our hopes and talents justice in the time that remains.
对死亡的思考不仅仅只是激起我们的恐惧 也能够增强我们的决心去
The thought of death has the power not only to stir our fears, but also to strengthen our resolve to
更加充分的领悟和更加明智的利用当下
appreciate more fully and use more wisely the present moment.
去革新我们的重要之处 变得善良 心怀感激和认真
To reform our priorities and to be kind, grateful, and serious.
以防明天不会再来
In case tomorrow never comes.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

为什么喜欢听灾难性消息,我们只是在从中寻找快乐幸福下去的方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

南槿

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hru-MCygDQ

相关推荐