未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样避免上大号时溅起的水花?

Poop Splash Elimination - Smarter Every Day 22

大家好 我是达斯汀
Hey it’s me Destin.
事情是这样的
So here’s the deal.
一旦你看了这个视频
If you watch this video
它可能会改变你未来生命中的每一天
it has the potential to change every day of your life for the rest of your life.
然而 也可能每天当你独自半裸的时候
However, you also have the potential to think about me,
你就会想到我
and whoever sent you this video,
和发给你这个视频的人
every day when you’re alone and half naked.
所以给你3秒时间考虑要不要看下去
So I’m going to give you three seconds to think about this.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
机灵日
Smarter Every Day
这件事困扰了世界上几十亿人
This is one of those things that affects billions of people all over the world
但从没人谈论它
but nobody talks about it.
至少从没人严肃认真地谈起它
At least not in an intelligent respectful way.
1895年 伦敦基督教知识宣传协会
In 1895 there was a paper published
一个叫A.M.沃辛顿的人发表了一篇文章
by the London Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge by a guy named A. M. Worthington.
内容和飞溅的水有关
It had to do with splashes,
读过这篇文章后
so after reading that,
我还看了一个叫韦伯的人的研究
and looking at some work by a guy named Weber,
之后我开始思考
I got to thinking.
有没有办法消除“沃辛顿射流”呢?
Is there a way we can eliminate what’s known as a Worthington jet?
我喜欢把它叫做……
Or as I like to call it…
便便水花
poop splash.
好 现在想象一下
OK if you imagine in your head right now
如果你往水里丢块石头
if you were to drop a rock in water,
石头会击出一个包裹空气的空腔
what happens is a cavity opens up and it’s air,
不连续的压力
and all that air has nowhere to go
导致气体无处可去
so it slaps back together
所以水快速地回击
because there’s a discontinuity in pressure.
那么如果把这个模型分解
Now if you break it down,
表面张力就是每单位长度的力
surface tension is force per unit length.
好美的防护镜
Nice goggles.
科学万岁
Thumbs up for science.
样本A 你觉得怎么样?
Sample A. What do you think?
我不知道你怎么样 但我从没排出过这样的东西
I don’t know about you but I have never made anything like that with my body.
我也做了其他的样本
Well I did make more samples,
但这取决于你能接受多大的误差
but it just depends on how much tolerance you have.
误差的意思是?
What does tolerance mean?
和实际形状的接近程度
Tolerance for accuracy
可以这样说吧
if you will.
我觉得不必太准确了 我们要更逼真一些
I think we need to scrub accuracy and go for more realism.
嘿 达斯 我拿来了……
Hey Dest, I got the uh…
怎么了?这是我们的二号样本?
What’s up? We got number two here?
这些是豆子吗?
Are those beads?
从技术上讲是的
Technically.
3 2 1 松手吧
3…2…1… drop the deuce
控制变量测试倾斜度 0°
Control TestObliquity 0°
排泄物准备就绪 3 2 1……
Pinch the loaf in 3…2…1…
以一定角度进入水中 飞溅不对称 高度超过下落高度
Angled Entry – asymmetric splash exceeds drop height
截面 密度和长度决定水中空腔形状
Cross section, density, and length determine void shape
又长又直的空腔会导致更高的射流高度
Long straight voids cause higher jets
怎么做才能消除这个?
What can we do to eliminate this?
答案是 改变表面张力
The answer is, vary the surface tension.
你只需要撕一块厕纸
All you have to do is grab a piece of toilet paper
浴室里就可以找到
that’s already in the bathroom with you
然后把它放在水面
and lay it on the surface.
我喜欢用4节 这样就能接触到两边
I like to use four pieces so that it touches each side.
这样厕纸就会留在一个位置
That way it stays in one position.
它把所有泡泡都留住了
It totally caught all the bubbles…
看到了吗?
See that?
就是这样 好玩吗?
There you go. That fun?
你是在教大人如厕吗?
Are you potty training big people?
是的!
Yesss.
最后 我们真的不是又低级又没礼貌
Alright. In summary, I hope you don’t think we were being rude or crude or anything like that,
我们真的不是这种人 我们不是……
we’re just not that kind of people, we don’t uh…
好人
Very nice.
[笑声]
[laughing]
这件事困扰了几十亿人 可从没人说起过
This affected billions of people and nobody talks about it.
为什么大家不讨论这件事?
Why don’t they talk about it?
我不知道 但你一定会回家试试的
I don’t know, but you’re gonna go home and try it
然后你会……
and you’re gonna…
不用谢!
You’re welcome.
别假装好像你不会这样做一样
Don’t even act like you’re not gonna try it.
如果你学到了什么 就请订阅我们
What we need you to do is subscribe if you learned, actually, something.
或者更好的是 分享给你的朋友让他们奇怪一下
And probably better, send it to your friends to weird them out.
因为我觉得这事太奇怪了
Cause I think this is pretty weird.
我也是
Me too.
很怪但挺棒的
It’s pretty weird but it was pretty awesome.
如果你愿意点击猫猫来订阅
If you would like to click on the cat to subscribe…
你能做个链接在猫身上吗?
Can you make that happen?
我可以做到
I can make that happen.
太棒了 点这个猫吧!
Awesome. Do that! Click on the cat!
– 就到这里吧- 猫在咬我……
– All right!- Cat is bite…
[笑声]
[laughing]
把这个发送给你的朋友 或者口口相传
Send this to your friends, word of mouth,
这样他们每次……的时候都会想到你
so they’ll think about you every time they’re uh…
他是达斯汀 你正在收看“机灵日”
He’s Destin, You’re getting Smarter Every Day.
就这样吧
That’s it.
你在拿我寻开心……
You’re making fun of me…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这件事困扰了地球上几十亿人,可从没人谈论它,更别提解决了。通过实验,这里给你找了一个解决尴尬的好办法。相信我,你会想试试的!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNDM4eAn1U

相关推荐