未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

波兰火车旅程-从弗罗茨瓦夫到波兹南旅行

Poland Train Journey from Wrocław to Poznań travel vlog

早上好啊 各位
Well good morning good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
今天是我们在佛罗兹瓦夫的最后一天 今天我们会四处走走
It is our final day in Wrocław and today is a travel day.
我们准备坐火车去波兹南
We’re heading to Poznań and we’re taking the train.
没错 这也是我们第一次
Yeah, it is the first time that we’ve actually going to take the train on this particular
在欧洲乘坐火车旅行
trip in Europe.
就像我们第一次坐巴士
Like we’ve just been taking buses.
坐了好多次Flixbus
A lot of Flixbus.
是这个么
And what is it?
Flixbus
Flixbus.
上一次我们坐的是什么
What was the one we took last time?
Polskibus
Polskibus.
它们都非常划算
They are both very budget.
虽然便宜但能满足需求
But it does the job.
我总是记不住名字
I’m so bad with names.
总之 能够再次坐火车我们真的超兴奋的
Anyways, we’re really excited to take a train again.
这也是我们首选的出行方式是啊
And that is our preferred method of transportation so yeah.
但首先我们要去吃点东西
But first we need food.
我们已经开始收拾房间了
We’ve already started packing up the apartment.
我们的火车中午才开而且楼下有个店真的超赞
Um but our train departs at noon and there is a really good place downstairs.
他们有卖诸如冰沙 鲜果汁和沙拉之类的
They do like smoothies, fresh juices and salads.
所以我们要去吃点东西然后我们要开始今天的旅程啦
So we’re going to go grab a bite and yeah then we’ll start traveling.
太棒了
Awesome.
我们现在在佛罗兹瓦夫的大街上
We’re on the streets of Wroclaw.
对 现在是周六早上这里真的非常安静
Yeah, it is a Saturday morning and it is pretty quiet.
平常这个区域会非常热闹
Normally this area is quite busy.
好了 继续
So update.
我们现在在Frankies店里九点半或者十点这个时间吃沙拉
We made it to Frankies but apparently it is a little weird to order a salad at like nine
真的有些奇怪 所以我们只能点果汁
thirty or ten in the morning so we were only able to get juice.
Sam点了一份Summer vibes
So Sam is drinking some summer vibes.
没错,这里面是西瓜和草莓
Yeah, it has got watermelon and strawberries.
好像还有一点薄荷
It has got like some mint.
尝起来很新鲜
It is really refreshing.
很棒
Nice.
但是我还是想要点吃的 所以有点小失望
But I was looking forward to food so it is a little disappointing.
哈哈
Haha.
他看上去确实很失望
He does look disappointed.
我点的是Jungle joy,看上去有芒果、西番莲、石榴
And I got the jungle joy which apparently has mango, maracuya, pomegranate and lots
还有很多其他热带水果
of tropical fruits.
干杯
So cheers.
美好一天从果汁开始
Starting the morning with juice.
我们好像一直在逛饮料店铺
So when in doubt we always head to the Milk Bar.
其他店都没开
Nothing else was open.
我们看样子是找不到其他吃的了
Like we couldn’t find any other breakfast.
我们急急地进了一家面包店但是我猜我们有点来晚了
We popped into a little bakery because I guess we are running a little behind.
不过最后我们还是买到了吃的 对哒
So anyways we finally got our food. Yes.
惊喜的是我们还吃上了小酥饼
And surprise surprise we are getting pierogi again.
我觉得这些食物已经足够支撑我们的旅行了
So I think that is enough food for the journey.
我们在Frankies店里喝了果汁然后去了Milk Bar
We had our juice at Frankies and then we popped over to the Milk Bar.
我们吃了点小酥饼
We had some pierogi.
还要其他的么
And yeah what else right?
其他的等到了波兰(再买)
What else. When in Poland.
现在我们要回旅馆了
So yeah, now we’re just heading back to the apartment.
我们得打包行李而且我忘了跟Airbnb确认订单
We have to pack up and I forgot to message our AirBnB host to let him know when we’re
告诉住家退房时间
checking out.
希望他还没到
So hopefully he hasn’t shown up yet.
我们有点迟了
We’re a little behind.
你知道欧洲旅行最糟糕的是什么么
So you know what is the worst part about travel in Europe?
许多这样的老式建筑都没有电梯
A lot of these old historic buildings don’t have elevators.
猜猜怎么着
And guess what?
我们现在在五楼还是六楼
We’re staying on the 5th floor maybe even 6th floor.
我们有一种会自动选到顶层房间的超能力
We have an uncanny ability to select the top floor of every apartment building we always go to.
我们入住的时候接我们的兄弟费了点劲
Yeah, so when we checked in like the guy who met us was really into working out so he was
才把我们两个的行李都搬上来
like no worries and he took both of our suitcases.
它们真的很重
And like these are massive.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我们现在要退房 他不会来帮我们了
But um he’s not here to meet us when we’re checking out so we’re going to have to deal
我们必须自己解决这些行李
with the luggage ourselves.
这对我们有点难度
And we’re not so much into working out.
哈哈
Haha.
出发吧
Let’s go.
旅程开始咯
So it begins.
更新一下
Time for an update.
现在我们在站台候车
We’re on the platform waiting for our train.
它应该马上就来了
It should be coming next.
火车旅行肯定非常棒
And yeah, it’ll be nice to travel by train.
另外 我要告诉你们我们的旅行计划
Also, I guess we should update you on our travel plans.
哈哈
Haha.
大约两周前我们离开布达佩斯然后我们到了波罗的海
We left Budapest like maybe 2 weeks ago and we were like yeah we’re going to make our
接着一直北上到了波兰我们真的很享受这次旅行
way to the Baltics and travel north but then we got to Poland and we’ve really been enjoying
我们决定继续出发去更多地方
it so we decided to actually extend our travels here.
是的
Yeah.
我们已经去过了克拉科夫和佛罗兹瓦夫我们应该去过了三四个地方
And we’ve already gone to Krakow and Wroclaw and we’ve got like 3 or 4 more destinations.
对 去了波兹南 然后是格丹斯克接着可能去更多地方
Yeah, Poznan and then Gdansk and then maybe one more.

Yeah.
对对 这只是波兰行的一部分我们真的很享受这里
So yeah, it is just one of those situations where we’ve just really liked it in Poland
同时我们的安排非常紧凑
but also too we had a really really busy schedule for a while.
我们就像刚刚才在维加斯和南非然后又马上到了德国
We were like in Vegas and South Africa and then we were in Germany and then we were in
接着又到了吉尔吉斯斯坦以至于我们想放慢脚步
Kyrgyzstan and so we’ve been kind of craving some slower travel.
好好地在一个国家呆上一会儿
Just staying in one country.
这肯定很棒
It has been good.
不过呢
And you know what?
在波兰的时间还是很充裕的
It is so affordable in Poland.
没错
It is.
这就是另外一个原因
That is another reason.
是 这也就是另外一个原因 是啊 这很棒
Yeah, that is another reason too and yeah it has just been great.
我们现在与行程步调一致 我们真的很喜欢这样的节奏
We’ve been on our own schedule now for a while and we’ve been really enjoying that.
到了 从火车站向你问好
Made it. Hello from the train station
到了
Made it.
这次旅程非常快
It was a very short journey.
但火车上非常拥挤
But it was a sardine session.
我的天啊
Oh my gosh.
没错 每个隔间有八个人
Yes. It was one of those compartments with 8 people.
八个人还得加上行李
8 people plus luggage.
勉强能放我们的行李
And barely enough room to fit our luggage.
庆幸的是除了我们没有别的乘客带着大件行李
We are lucky that none of the other passengers on that trip had big bags like us.
是啊
Yeah.
否则的话我们就坐不下了
Otherwise, we wouldn’t have fit.
我不知道这样会发生什么
I don’t know what would have happened.
无论如何,我还是很喜欢火车旅行的虽然感觉不是很舒服
Anyways, I like taking the train but that was not comfortable.
我甚至都没法伸展手脚
Like I didn’t even have room for my feet to stretch out or anything.
我的一只脚
My one foot.
这个女士有个包包
The lady had a bag.
看那儿
Look down here.

What?
我的一只脚全程只能这样放
My one foot was like this the whole time.
你的袜子穿反了
Your socks are inside out.
我的袜子穿反了
My socks are inside out.
我们得去找电车了
Anyways we have to go find the tram.
哈哈
Haha.
走吧
Let’s go find the tram.
去找电车
Let’s go find the tram.
(铃铛响)
(Bell ringing)
那么我们在波兹南的第一顿该吃点什么
So what is our first meal in Poznan?
墨西哥菜
Mexican.
墨西哥菜
Mexican.
哈哈
Haha.
这是离我们公寓最近的地方了
And that was the closest place to our apartment.
没错
Yeah.
看上去不错
It looked really good.
很棒
It is hopping.
他们打了一场假的枪战
They’ve had fake gun fights.
这里的服务生带着一些可爱的奇特的小工具
The waitresses are decked out in some pretty fancy gear.
它们就像一把玩具枪
They have like a fake little gun.
一把塑料枪
A plastic gun.
没错
Yeah.
你们看
And you know what?
外面下雨了所以我们想赶紧找个地方
It is raining outside right now so we just wanted to find the closest place we could.
这家店可以说就在我们楼下
This is literally like downstairs.

Yep.
在我们公寓旁边
Next to our apartment.
你怎么知道
And you know what?
我们在饿了的时候就找到了墨西哥菜所以这怎么这么不真实 但是 哦 好吧
Mexican is a go to food for us when we’re hungry so it is so inauthentic but oh well.
第一道菜来啦
First of the meal has arrived.
一大杯啤酒我等不及了
Big mug of beer and I feel I deserve it.
这是个
That was a.
你为什么想喝啤酒
Why do you deserve it Sam?
你为什么想喝
Why do you deserve it?
经历了非常拥挤的火车然后差点迷路找不到电车
That was a pretty tight train ride and then we got so epically lost trying to find our
电车
tram.
听上去就像我们的波兰历险记
It seems to be the story of our adventures in Poland.
每次到达火车站我们都会走错路
Every time we arrive at the train station we always go the wrong direction with the
然后坐错车又到了错误的地方
tram and then we go in the other wrong direction.
最后我们问了路然后原路返回
Finally we ask at information and then we end up backtracking.
这就是我们旅行的第一步
That should be our first step.
不停问路
Always go to information.
想少走点路
Less wandering.
我们总是认为自己可以快速地找着路
We just falsely assumed we would be able to figure it out quickly.
是啊
Yeah.
我们很不擅长这个
We haven’t done a great job of that.
总之 干杯
Anyways, cheers to you.
好的好的
Well, well.
嚓嚓嚓 墨西哥炸春卷
Chachacha Chimichanga.
Sam点了墨西哥炸春卷
Sam is having the chimichanga.
看上去好棒
It looks good.
确实
It does look good.
我还要加些鳄梨
I’m going to add some avocado to that.
哇哦
Woah.
来啊
Swim.
怎么样
How is it?
好吃
It is nice.
非常好吃
It is really good.
我好饿
I’m so hungry.
我要消灭它
I’m going to devour this.
我点的是鸡肉煎饼
And for me I got the chicken burrito.
好了,我们现在回到了公寓我们准备休息
Okay, so we are back in the apartment now getting ready to you know just have a little
一会儿
nap.
冷静一会儿
Chill out.
看看Netflix
Watch some Netflix.
我已经准备好看Netflix了 然后睡个午觉
I’m ready for Netflix and a siesta.
这是每次旅行中我最喜欢的时刻
Whenever we do like a travel day that is what I like to do.
你知道吗
You know what?
即使不到处玩光是拖着行李就让人精疲力尽了
Even if we don’t travel very far it is still exhausting like hauling your luggage around.
火车实在是太拥挤了
Because of the train ride being crammed.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还在火车站迷路了
We got super lost at the station.
总之让我们先在公寓休闲一下吧
But anyways let’s do an apartment tour.
世界上最快的房间游览
The world’s fastest room tour.
厨房
Kitchen.
我们有个大厨房
So we have a nice big kitchen.
来检查一下这个
Come check this out.
如果我们走进来 这里是浴室
And if we move into here I’ll show you the bathroom.
这很大
It is massive.
这有个浴缸
There is a tub.
啦啦啦
Oh lah lah.
在欧洲这已经很大了
This is huge for Europe.
我都记不清上一次泡浴缸是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time we had a tub.
是啊
I know.
这真的很大
I know this is really big.
这边是我们的卧室
And then just over here we have our bedroom.
我很喜欢这间卧室
I really like the bedroom.
我们现在还没打开行李
As you can see we haven’t even unpacked.
毕竟吃东西是最重要的
Like food was our first priority.
对啊
Yeah.
现在我已经吃饱喝足了 我很累了 这是床
And now I’m stuffed, I’m tired and we’re going to call this bed.
是啊
Yeah.
这一期视频就到这吧
We’re going to call this an episode.
沙发
Couch.
过些时间我们会录些吃东西的视频还有城市的观光视频
We’ll have food videos and hopefully a city guide coming for you soon.
再见
Tata.
拜拜
Tata.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

可爱清新接地气的小游记,从弗洛瓦夫到波兹,一对小情侣会走过怎样的旅程呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

子衿

审核员

审核员DW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FIjuIKFzBI

相关推荐