ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

人生这场游戏 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人生这场游戏

Playing the Game of Life - Alan Watts

人生最大的风险:将你的一生浪费在不想做的事上
The most dangerous risk of all:The risk of spending your life not doing what you want
认为自己以后总有机会去做自己喜欢的事
on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
在我们和其它高度发展的文化中
We have an absolutely extraordinary attitude in our culture
对于人类社会的新成员们
and in various other cultures, high civilizations,
我们表现出了完全特别的态度
to the new member of human society.
[背景音乐]
[Music Playing]
我们不对孩子们直言
Instead of saying frankly to children,
你好 欢迎光临人类一族
How do you do? Welcome to the human race.
我们在玩一个游戏
We are playing a game.
并且我们需遵守以下规则
And we are playing by the following rules:
我们想要你知道 呃……我们想告诉你这些规则
we…uh…we want to tell you what the rules are,
所以你就可以知道你的路线了
so that you’ll know your way around.
并且当你理解我们的游戏规则之后
And when you’ve understood what rules we are playing by,
你长大后就可能发明更好的规则
when you get old, you may be able to invent better ones.
与此相反
But instead of that,
我们仍认为孩子不谙世事 懵懵懂懂
we still retain an attitude to the child that he is on probation.
他还不是一个成熟的人 而是其候选人
He’s not really a human being, he’s a candidate for humanity.
正是在这种情况下
And in just this way,
我们给了孩子们一套完备的生活准备方案
We have a whole system of preparation of the child for life,
它实际上一直在准备 从未真正起作用
which always is preparation and never actually gets there.
这么说吧
In other words,
我们有一套教育级别体系
we have a system of schooling which starts with grades.
并让它始终在为未来做准备
And we get it always preparing for something that is gonna happen.
所以你为上学前班而进托儿所
So you go into the nursery school as preparation for kindergarden.
你进了学前班就是为一年级做准备
You had a kindergarden as preparation for the first grade.
接着你逐步升级直到进入高中
And then you see you go up the grades to look at the high school.
然后…呃…
And then comes the time when the…
如果我们能使你对这套体系产生兴趣 你就去了大学
maybe if we can get you fancinated enough with the system, you go to the college.
当你进入大学之后
And then when you go on a collage,
如果你足够聪明 你还可以进入研究院
if you are smart,you get in the graduate school
成为一名研究生
and stay as a bachelor student.
然后回来当教授 继续在这个系统中兜兜转转
And go back to be a professor and just go round and round in the system.
但是按常理 他们不太鼓励你这么做
But in the ordinary way, they don’t encourage quite that.
他们希望你从大学或研究院毕业后 即毕业典礼后
They want you after graduate school or after graduation, commencement that it’s called
开始进入社会 去学着赚钱
beginning to get out into the world for the capital W.
你也会这么想 你懂的
And so you, you know,
你接受相关的训练 并且你已学有所成
you’ve been trained for this and now you’ve arrived.
当你进入社会 参加第一次销售会议
But when you get out into the world, that’s your first sales meeting.
同样的事又发生了
They’ve got the same thing going again,
因为 呃 他们希望你完成定额工作
because, eh, they want you to make that quota.
如果你完成 他们会派给你更高的工作份额
And if you do make it, they give you a higher quota.
当你工作到四十五岁时
And come along about 30, 45 years of age,
你也许会升至副总裁
maybe you’re vice president.
这时你忽然意识到
And you suddenly dawns on you
你做到了
that you’ve arrived
但却产生了一种固有的被欺骗的感觉
with a certain sense that having been cheated.
因为…呃…
because, eh…it is that…
这和你生活中总感觉相同的那些事情相同
that’s just the same as thing that life feels the same as it always felt.
你被迫拼命努力去挣出一个未来
And you are conditioned to be in desperate need of a future.
所以 这个系统最后为我们准备的目标叫做退休
So the final goal that this culture prepares for us is called retirement.
当你成为一个老人
When you will be a senior citizen,
你有钱又有闲
and you will have the wealth and the leisure
可以做你一直想做的事
to do what you’ve always wanted.
但同时 你可能
But you will, at the same time,
患有性无能 或前列腺疾病
have impotence, em…rotten prostate
戴上假牙 精力不足
and the false teeth and low energy.
因此 一切从始至终都像一场恶作剧
So all the whole thing, from beginning to end, is a hoax.
你身处这个庞大 且十分奇怪的商业系统中
You are involved by a large and very strange business system,
它将你的生命分成工作和玩乐两个部分
which divides your day into work and play.
工作人人都在做
Work is something that everybody does.
你从中获得报酬
And you get paid to do it
因为没人能置身事外
because nobody could care less about doing it.
换句话说 你被付钱雇来工作
In other words, it is so abominable and boring
实在是令人厌恶又无聊
that you can get paid for doing it.
而这么做的目的是赚钱
And the object to doing this is to make money.
赚钱的目的是回到家
And the object of making money
并享用你赚的钱
is to go home and enjoy the money that you’ve made.
你认为钱能买到快乐
When you’ve got it, you’ll see you can buy pleasure.
并且 呃 在许多方面
And eh…in various of ways
你看着自己回到家 你是这世上最富有的人
you see you go home, you were the wealthiest people in the world.
你会想 挣够你的钱然后回家
And you would think that having earned your money and go home
呃 你举办一场狂欢 一场宴会这类活动
eh…you would have an orgy and a great banquet and so on.
但事实上没人这么做
But nobody does.
大家吃着冷冻快餐 其实就是一种重新加热的航空食品
They eat a TV dinner which is just a warmed-over airline food.
接着 他们盯着生活的电子复制品度过晚上
And the…then they spend the evening looking at an electronic reproduction of life,
它用玻璃屏幕把你隔离在外 看得见摸不着
which is divided from you by a glass screen.
你触碰不到它 你也不能闻到它的味道
You can’t touch it, you can’t smell it.
它没有颜色 除非你富有得买得起彩电
It has no color, except maybe if you were very wealthy, it has color.
一般来说没有 然后你看着这些画面
But by a large it doesn’t, then you look at this thing.
你不…你有一种奇怪的感觉
And you don’t, you have a strange feeling, you see,
这一行行一列列
that the whole procession of grades
导向未来中虚伪的某些东西
that was leading to something in the future to that goodie,
走向那华丽撩人纸醉金迷的虚伪之物
that gorgeous voluptuous goodie,
它们位于电缆的另一端从来没有真的露过面
that was lying at the end of the line and never quite turns up.
这是因为从一开始
And this is because from the beginning,
我们就将孩子们限制在
We condition our children…
一种有缺陷的认同感之中
to a defective sense of identity.
我们给孩子们设置一个生活问题
We condition the child in a way
以此来限制他们
that sets the child a life problem,
这个问题是无法解决的
which is insoluble,
因此他们不断受挫
and therefore attended by constant frustration.
问题无解的结果就是
And that’s a result of this problem being insoluble.
它向未来永恒延期
It is perpetually postponed to the future.
因此人们活着 人们被教育活在未来
So that one lives, one is educated to live in the future.
人们从没被教育活在当下
And one is not ever educated to live today.
我并不是说
Now I’m not saying
你应该及时行乐
that…you know the philosophy of carpe diem.
我们今天痛饮 因为朝不保夕
Let us drink today, for tomorrow we die,
并且不做任何计划
and not make any plans.
我想说的是
What I am saying is
未来计划
that “Making plans for the future
仅仅适用于有能力活在当下的人
is of use only to people who are capable of living completely in the present.”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

假如生活是一场游戏,你能把它玩好吗?你能使它变得更好吗?

听录译者

川涼

翻译译者

子衿

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvoYGrnuv8

相关推荐