ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

让我们一起来每天“玩”艺术 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让我们一起来每天“玩”艺术

'PLAY' WITH ART EVERYDAY

轻松对待艺术
Playing With Art
当我还是孩子时 就开始画画了
When I was a little kid, I drew.
因为我觉得画画很有趣
I drew because it was fun.
我喜欢观察电影和漫画中的物品
I like seeing the stuff I saw in movies and cartoons
然后进行重新创作
and recreating it,
我还会画在真实生活中遇到的人
and drawing the people I saw in real life,
然后拿给他们看
and showing it back to them.
他们也喜欢看到自己在卡通片中的样子
Cause you know they like seeing themselves in a cartoonic form.
我很喜欢这样子
It was play for me.
渐渐地
And as time went on,
对待艺术方面 我比任何人都认真
I took art more seriously, as anyone should.
如果你想成为一名艺术家
If you want to make a living as an artist,
你应该认真对待艺术
you should take art seriously.
你需要做得更好 提高技能
You need to get better, improve your skills,
与其他和你一样
compete with other artists in the market
试图以此为生的艺术家的同行竞争
who are trying to make a living just as you are.
但我认为我对待艺术过于严肃了
But I think I went too far in that seriousness direction,
在过程中也失去了很多的欢乐
and lost all the fun part in the process.
我失去了当初我喜欢上艺术的乐趣
I’ve lost the play that got me into art in the first place,
当我偶然再次轻松对待艺术时 我突然明白了
and I realized all of this when I accidentally started playing again.
最近我买了这本红色写生簿
I recently bought this red sketchbook
用来画画和写生
to do some drawings and sketches in it,
但我意识到 我更喜欢
but realized that I’d rather do these
在上面画一些半成品 来练习插画的技巧
somewhat semi-finished pieces to practice my illustration skills.
首先我给自己制定了一些规则
And I gave myself a couple of rules to begin with.
第一 每次在这个本子上画画时
One, I’ll try new materials and styles
试着使用新的材料和新风格
every single time I made a drawing in this book.
第二 我不对最终可能
And two, I will lose all expectations
出现的所有结果产生期待
in terms of how the end result would turn out.
有趣的是 当我这样做的时候
A funny thing happened when I did that,
画画和艺术又变得很有趣了
drawing and art just became fun again.
我在创作的时候会使用些
I was creating and using things
起初我从不会使用的事物
I would never use in the first place.
我有一次画了美人鱼 通常我从不画女孩
I drew a mermaid once and I usually never draw girls,
我用钢笔上色
and I used sketch pens to color that thing.
以前我从未用过钢笔
And I’ve never used sketch pens before.
我画我的爷爷 他已经去世了
I drew my grandpa, his soul rest in peace.
我制作这些小小的生活笔记
I was making these little notes about life.
我画了我的恐惧 画了我的爱
I drew my fears away, drew my love.
我甚至画了只喝红牛 长翅膀的小猪
Heck, I even drew a pig with wings drinking Red Bull,
因为网上有人让我这样做
because someone on the Internet told me to,
并且用彩铅去上色
and used color pencils to color that.
我很久都没用过彩铅了
And I’ve never used color pencils in a long time.
这就是我在做的事 用不同的材料和风格
So I was doing these things, using materials and different styles,
去画我之前从未画过的画和插图
of illustrations and drawings I’ve never done before.
这真的很治愈
And it was really therapeutic.
每次我在参加这样子的游戏时
I felt this surge of calmness every single time
我曾经有过这样的游戏体验
I had one of these play sessions,
就是为了创造而创造
where it was just creating, just for the sake of creating.
这是我深思的一种方式
It was my form of meditation,
这是治疗
it was therapy.
所以是的 我现在相信
So yeah, now I believe that
每个人每天都应该花点时间玩儿艺术
everyone should spend some time playing with art every day,
不抱任何期待 直接开始创作
just creating with zero expectations
做些他们当初从不会做的事
and doing things that they woud never do in the first place.
因为我认为
Because in my opinion,
太多的期望会扼杀创造力
too much expectations can kill creativity.
而唯一的解决途径
And the only cure for that thing is
就是冷静一下
one should just chill the F out,
玩点艺术
and play with art, man,
比如 轻松对待艺术 玩点什么
like, just play with art, play stuff.
是的
Yeah

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通常,太多的期望往往会扼杀创造力。所以冷静下来玩点艺术,比如玩转艺术,玩转素材!

听录译者

小怪

翻译译者

发光如星

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er8r0QBuqiQ

相关推荐