ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

欧几里得的房子 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

欧几里得的房子

PLAY BALL: The House that Euclid Built

噢。
Ugh.
我看样子没法穿这件上衣了!
I don’t deserve to wear these jerseys.
怎么啦?
What’s up?
出什么事了?
What’s wrong?
唉,我们的棒球场被水淹了。
Well, our baseball field is flooded.
我们周二有场比赛,离今天只有两天了。
We have a game on Tuesday, two days from now,
而且我们找不到一块新的场地。
and we can’t find another field.
我们只好弃权了。
We’re going to have to forfeit.
啊?我替你难过。
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我知道,是的。
I know, yeah.
所以我打算自己找块空地,怎么样?一块没被水淹的地方。
So I tried to make my own field, right, on a non-flooded field.
但是我那块地方看起来就像块儿钻石
But my baseball diamond ended up looking like a baseball diamond
……而不是正方形。
actually, not a square.
所以你的问题是作出精确的直角。
So your problem was getting a nice right angle.
正是。
Right.
靠眼睛那就真的很难做。
And it was really tough to just do by eye.
嗯,我的意思是,我有一个量角器。
Well, I mean, I have a protractor.
我们可以试一试!
We could try that.
哦,好啊!
Oh, yeah.
那是个好主意!
That would work great.
[附和声]
[INTERPOSING VOICES]
对,太棒了!
Yeah, perfect.
你们能帮忙吗?
Could you guys help?
当然。
Yeah.
没问题,太棒了。
All right, perfect.
咱们走吧。
Let’s go.
行!
OK.
好,再放直一点。
Yeah, just line it up.
左边一点,稍微左边一点。
Little bit– little bit to the left.
再左一点,还要左边一点
A lot– lot more to the left.
好像得右边一些。
Back to the right maybe.
往右跑,跑……
Run to your right, run.
唉……
Ugh.
那根本没用!
That didn’t work at all.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
这就是——太小了一点儿。
This is really– it’s too small.
是啊。
Yeah.
[附和声]
[INAUDIBLE]
我们需要大的多的。
We need something much bigger.
大一些的,是的。
Bigger, yeah.
得用能在大范围内工作的工具。
Something that works on a larger scale.
嗯哪。
Yeah.
但是——
But–
没准我们可以试一试GPS!
Maybe we can try GPS.
GPS?
GPS?
是的!
Yes.
对,GPS用的是卫星诶
Yeah, GPS uses satellites.
对。
Yeah.
还有坐标。
And coordinates.
嗯。
Yeah.
没错。
All right.
我是说,我们有好的工具了。
I mean, good thing we have some right here.
没错。
OK.
嗯…我这上面是说让你往东5英尺,不是往西90英尺。
Um, mine says you went 5 feet east, not 90 feet west.
好吧,这也没用。
Well, this didn’t work.
这方法行不通。
This doesn’t work.
这并不是很有效。
This didn’t work very well either.
它就是太大了。(求助中)
It’s just too big.
对于棒球场来说真的太大了。
So much for the baseball game.
伙计们,我觉得我们可以从欧几里得那儿找到答案。
Guys, I think we can find the answer in Euclid.
欧几里得是谁?
Who’s Euclid?
那家伙。
That guy.
[奏乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
欧几里得,你打算怎样帮助我们?
Euclid, how are you going to help us?
莫担心,伙计们。
Don’t you worry, guys.
答案就在这里,还有这里。
It’s all in here and in here.
给我们来一块黑板。
Let’s get to a blackboard.
[奏乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
你现在需要的是正方形的一个直角。
What you need for your square is a right angle.
为了得到一个直角,最好的开始是
And to get a right angle, the best way to start
先做一个圆
is to start with a circle.
画一个圆,就像这个,然后
Draw a circle just like this, and then
画一条直径穿过它。
draw a diameter right through it.
现在让一条直线经过直径(一端)
Now make a line starting from that diameter
长度如你所需即可
as long as you need it.
这将是你要的正方形的一边,
It will be the side of your square,
就像这里的绿线。
like this green line here.
现在看蓝线。
Now watch the blue line.
它看起来像一个直角,不是吗?
It looks like a right angle, doesn’t it?
但让我们看看我们是否可以证明这是一个直角。
But let’s see if we can actually prove that it’s a right angle.
我再画一个圆的半径。
I draw another radius of the circle.
现在,让我们看看所有的角的总和。
Now, let’s look at all the angles put together.
这里有两个等腰三角形。
We have two isosceles triangles here.
我说的是在大三角形里面的
I’m talking about the small triangles
小三角形。(调整了语序)
inside the big triangle.
现在,红色角相等,和绿色角角度是相等的。
Now, the red angles are equal, and the green angles are equal.
我们知道的是,所有的角在一个三角形
One thing we know is that all the angles inside a triangle
加起来等于180度,相当于是两个直角。
put together equal 180 degrees, or two right angles.
现在让我们看看我们所有有颜色的角度放在一起。
Now let’s take a look at all our colorful angles put together.
这就是两个直角。
That’s two right angles.
但我们真正需要的只是一个直角,
But what we really need is just one right angle,
所以我们将只取其一半。
so we will take only half of what we have.
这是一个绿色的角和一个红色角。
That is one green angle and one red angle.
我们就有直角啦!
We have our right angle.
但是我们需要做的是从蓝线上
But what we need to do is to separate from the blue line
截取一条与绿线等长的线段。
a line that is as long as the green.
圆可以帮助我们。
A circle can help with that.
现在画一个漂亮的绿线。
Now draw a nice green line.
这里就有正方形的两边了。
Here are two sides of squares.
由于我们需使各边相等,
Since we need all sides to be equal,
我们可以再做两个等半径的圆。
let’s make two more circles with the same radius
现在,这些绿线
as our green line.
他们相交的地方是我们最后的基础
Where they meet is our final base.
看起来像我的三垒。
That looks like a third base to me.
让我们出去试一试!
Let’s go try it outside.
[奏乐…]
[MUSIC PLAYING]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no09CQGrFiQ

相关推荐