ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基于地点的学习:使用你的位置作为教室 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基于地点的学习:使用你的位置作为教室

Place-Based Learning: Using Your Location as a Classroom

达纳·麦考利:学习与环境相互联系,孩子们从后花园的变化中学习。
>>Dana McCauley: They’re connecting, they’re learning with what is happening here and there in the backyard.
他们乐此不疲。
They’re constantly engaged in it.
他们思考正在学习的内容和目的。
They’re thinking about what they’re doing and why they’re doing it
以及会产生什么重要的影响。
and how it impacts a bigger picture.
对于我们教师来说,以地点为基础的学习方式是将环境作为一种工具,
>>For us, place-based learning is using the environment as the tool,
将地点作为学习的工具。
using our place as our tool for learning.
苏珊的朋友:快~我们到那里去吧!
>>Susan Friend: Here we go.
大家都准备好了!
Everybody’s ready.
达纳·麦考利:当你对地点加以利用时,
>>Dana McCauley: When you use your place everything
孩子们做的任何事情便变得具有相关性和真实性。
that the kids are doing becomes relevant and real.
他们亲眼见证,并可以亲自触摸体验。
They see it, they can put their hands on it.
至于是在小溪边或灌木丛中并不重要。
It doesn’t matter if you have stream or woods.
也可以在市中心。
It can be in the middle of the city.
只要去问问孩子,问问家长,他们将会告诉你
Just ask the kids, ask the parents, they’ll tell you
社区内的冷僻之处位于哪里,
where all the cool little nooks and crannies are in the neighborhood
这些便是你可以加以利用的地方。
that you could be utilizing.
例如湿地
>>Wetland.
学生们:湿地
>>Students: Wetland.
或者铁杉森林
>>Hemlock forest.
学生们:铁杉森林
>>Students: Hemlock forest.
苏珊的小伙伴:你的后花园里有什么?
>>Susan Friend: What’s in your backyard?
环境实验室里有什么?
What’s in the environmental laboratory that’s out there?
让我们来讨论栖息地、动物、
Let’s talk about habitat, let’s talk about animals,
后花园里一年四季里的不同风貌、
let’s talk about what your backyard looks like through the seasons,
或者是牧场和森林的区别?
or how’s the meadow different from a forest?
和小溪有何区别?
How’s that different from a stream?
我们需要想到后花园的每一个角落
>>We need to think about all the places in our backyard
只要在那里我们可以建立嗅觉基站。
that we could set up some scent stations.
开启你们敏锐的嗅觉系统,排好队跟着麦考利老师。
Get your best sniffer on, line up in front of Mrs. McCauley.
你们首先要闻的是狐狸的尿液。
>>So the first one you’re gonna smell is fox urine.
学生们:咦~(嫌弃)
>>Students: Ew!
准备好了吗?
>>Are you ready?
我们建立嗅觉基站是为了吸引动物
>>Susan Friend: Our scent stations were designed to attract animals
我们的基站有糖蜜、臭鼬、狐狸、海狸等等各种
and they have molasses, skunk, fox, and beaver, and they all have had lots
气味然后再决定哪种气味是最适合这里的
of sniffs and they decide what scent would be best where.
追踪相机用来捕捉在嗅觉基站周围
>>A trail camera captures images each time it senses motion
发生的运动。
at the scent station.
达纳·麦考夫:如果我们将相机放在这里,那么发出气味的东东该放哪里?
>>Dana McCauley: So if we put the camera here where would we put the scent?
学生们:这里这里!
>>Student: Oo, right here.
苏珊佛兰德:咱们现在有冰棒和棉花球
>>Susan Friend: We get a popsicle stick and a cotton ball
我们给它们加上点味道吧。
and we put the scent on it.
学生们:天哪,看上去真像尿…
>>Student: Ew, it looks like pee.
好了,现在我们需要粘上去。
>>Okay, now you need to stick it down in there.
苏珊佛兰德:咱们来挂上相机
>>Susan Friend: We hang up the camera–
好啦,把相机打开,大功告成!
>>Now turn it on, all the way up.
苏珊佛兰德:我们就静观其变吧。
>>Susan Friend: And then wait.
好哒
>>All right,
你怎么想?
>>What do you think,
大家都很开心吗?
Is everybody happy with it?
是的!
>>Yeah.
苏珊佛兰德:每个两天或一个礼拜我们会返回嗅觉基站并看看
>>Susan Friend: And usually in a couple days to a week we come back and we look
相机记录的照片。
at the pictures that we got.
大家觉得我们会看到些什么?
>>What do you think we’re gonna see?
学生们:好可爱呀!
>>Student: Cute!
另一只小鹿!
>>Another deer!
哇塞!
>>Wow!
达纳·麦考利:来看看我们还有什么发现。
>>Dana McCauley: Let’s see what else we find.
它像一只鼹鼠。
>>It looks like a mole.
像只浣熊吧。
>>It looks like a raccoon.
达纳·麦考利:或许就是浣熊呢。
>>Dana McCauley: Maybe a raccoon.
苏珊·佛兰德:当进入冬季时,有哪些动物
>>Susan Friend: Now we’re going into winter, what are some animals
是我们在秋季能看到而在冬季看不到的,那么它们去了哪里?
that we saw in the fall that we’re not gonna see and where are they?
他们是冬眠了还是迁徙了呢?
Did they hibernate or migrate?
学生们:我觉得它在吃东西。
>>Student: I think it’s, like, eating something.
苏珊·佛兰德:以这种方式学习具有魔性。
>>Susan Friend: That’s the magic of learning
孩子们在不知不觉中学习并且
when they don’t even realize all that they’re learning and all
学习中以快乐为伴。
that they’re experiencing because they’re just having fun.
杰登:所以当我们学习科学
>>Jayden: So if we’re doing something science
或社会学的时候,我们将不再是死板的读书,
or social studies we won’t only get out a book and read about it,
而是做实验,比如去趟小溪边。并且我们需要做很多
but we’ll try doing experiments and going down to the stream and we do a lot
照顾性质的工作,特别是照顾我们的鲑鱼。
of taking care of things, especially our trout.
快来看看我们的鱼怎么样了。
>>Let’s see how the fish are doing.
汉娜:太棒了,我们正在研究它们是如何生长的,以什么为食。
>>Hannah: Well, we are studying how they grow up and what they eat.
达纳·麦考利:在教室里研究鲑鱼
>>Dana McCauley: Doing trout in the classroom fit
特别适合我们这个地方。
in perfectly with our place.
我们有小溪,我们的孩子喜欢鱼,在
We have the stream, our kids love to fish, there’s curriculum free on the
“教室里的鲑鱼”网站上有免费的课程
"Trout in the Classroom" website.
我们请教相关部门他们说:“当然,
We talked to Trout Unlimited and they said, "Absolutely,
我们将竭尽全力帮助你们。”我们又说:“好啊,因为我们以前从未做过这个
we’ll help you out any way we can," and so we said, "Okay, we need a lot of help
所以我们需要各个方面的协助。
because we’ve never done this before.
我们从哪里弄来这些蛋呢?
Where do we get these eggs, you know?”
艾米丽:它们刚到这里来的时候,有的已经孵化有的还没有。
>>Emillie: They came here as eggs, but some of them were already hatched.
我们将其放在鱼缸内过了三天
We put them in the fish tank and then three days later
我们开始喂它们鱼食。
after that we started feeding them fish food.
汉娜:我们需要保证水温合适
>>Hannah: We make sure that their water temperature is right
并且水质足够好以给鱼良好的生活环境。
and their water’s healthy enough for them to live in.
杰登:ph值好像是7.4。
>>Jayden: Looks like it’s 7.4.
汉娜:嗯嗯那不错。
>>Hannah: Yeah, that’s good.
达纳·麦考利:每天学生们都要收集数据。
>>Dana McCauley: Every day they’re collecting the data.
达纳·麦考利:既然我们已经完成了化学研究,
>>Dana McCauley: So you’ve done the chemical study,
现在我们开始做生物研究。
now you can do the biological study.
溪流生态系统的某些部分
>>There are parts of the stream ecosystem that make
为鱼类提供了良好的栖息环境。
that a good habitat for the fish.
有什么是我们需要发现的,如有希望,
What are some of the things that we’re gonna find down there, hopefully,
有什么我们是可以模仿的?
that we’ve had to mimic up here?
汉娜:鱼类在小溪生活时,它们以微型无脊椎动物为食,
>>Hannah: They eat micro-invertebrates when they’re in the stream
从岩石中获得氧气。
and get oxygen from the rocks,
这就像教室鱼缸里的喷水式饮水口。
It’s kinda like the bubbler in the classroom tank.
杰登:我喜欢这个过程,因为研究后我们会将鲑鱼放归自然。
>>Jayden: I love it because we get to release them afterwards.
我们确保溪流水质足够好因此
>>We make sure that the stream is definitely healthy so that
当我们将鲑鱼放归溪流时我们可以确保鲑鱼生活在健康的环境中。
when we release our trout that we know they’re in a healthy place.
学生们:哇塞!
>>Students: Whoa!
达纳·麦考利:小溪流从我们的后花园流过。
>>Dana McCauley: That stream runs through their backyards.
每一天孩子们走进小溪流
Every day when they’re down there at the stream
他们便设想:“这只小鱼是我放生的那一只嘛”
and they see one they’re gonna wonder, "Is that the one I released?"
教师们:做的不错!
>>Teacher: Nice job.
苏珊·佛兰德:这使得学习更加生动真实。
>>Susan Friend: That makes learning real.
这一过程是有效果的,它帮助学生们建立联系。
It validates it, it helps them make those connections.
学生们:我觉得它是只小鹿。
>>Student: I think it’s a deer.
达纳·麦考利:我觉得
>>Dana McCauley: Because I think
当你帮助孩子们发现他们可以对于自己生活的一隅产生影响时,
when you can help kids see the impact they can have in their own little corner
之后他们会更乐意在更大的舞台上发光。
of the world then they can make changes in a much more global arena later on.
杰登:我长大以后想清理污染
>>Jayden: What I want to grow up to do is clean up pollution
或任何危害这个世界污物。
or anything that’s damaged the world.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ij_dFpZgw

相关推荐