ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被巨蟹夹到手! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被巨蟹夹到手!

PINCHED by a HUGE CRAB!

-我是Coyote Peterson
– I’m Coyote Peterson,
我要把手指伸入
and I’m about to enter the pinch zone
邓杰内斯蟹的螯中间(北美洲太平洋沿岸的大型可食用蟹)
with the Dungeness crab.
准备好了吗?
Ready?

One

Two.
我们开始吧
Here we go.

Three.
(尖叫)
(screaming)
(史诗般的音乐)
(epic orchestral music)
当阳光穿过云层
As the sun breaks through the clouds
照耀在我的脸上时
and shines down upon my face,
我脑海中浮现出两件事
there are two things on my mind.
首先 阿拉斯加太惊人了
The first, is that Alaska’s absolutely breathtaking.
其次是
The second,
在仅仅几分钟内
is that in just a couple minutes,
我要让巨大的邓杰内斯蟹来夹我
I will be pinched by a giant Dungeness crab.
等下 什么?
Wait, what?
是的 你没听错
Yup, you heard me right,
让一只巨大的螃蟹夹我
pinched by a giant crab.
今天我们在阿拉斯加的海恩斯
Today we’re in Haines, Alaska,
而且我们的第一站是码头
and our first stop is the dock.
所以如果你希望被邓杰内斯蟹夹一下
So if you wanna get pinched by a Dungeness crab,
你首先得有螃蟹
you gotta have the crab first.
然而我不能潜到海底去抓一只
And I can’t dive down the bottom of ocean to catch one
所以今天我们要去港口
so today we’re heading to the harbor
这样我可以买一只
so I can buy one.
邓杰内斯蟹生活在深海
Dungeness crabs live in deep water,
通常是用蟹笼来捕捉它们
and are usually caught using crab pots.
所以为了我们这集的工作
So for us to make this episode work,
我们确实得买一只螃蟹
we actually have to buy a crab.
-抓到一只了
– Got one.
-好了
– There ya go.
它看起来会给我们想要的结果
That looks like it’ll do the trick right there.
这对螯相当大
That’s a pretty big set of pinchers.
我想我们都知道接下来会发生什么
I think we all know what’s gonna happen next.
喔 天啊
Oh boy.
对于这只被起名为Roscoe的螃蟹来说有个好消息
The good news for the crab, who have been endearingly named Roscoe
在它夹过我之后
is that after I am pinched,
我们会把它放生
he is going to be released back into the wild.
好了 我有我自己的螃蟹了
Alright, well, I’ve got my crab.
现在我们只要把它带到一个合适的地点
Now we’re just gonna take it to a good spot
来拍摄我被夹的影片就行了
that we can film me getting pinched.
你们知道的 我一直希望
You know, the entire time I was hoping
渔夫永远不要带这些螃蟹回来
that this fisherman would never come back with these crabs.
但是现在我们有一只
Now we have one,
而我的食指已经能感觉到
and my pointer finger is gonna feel the
螯的钳合的力量了
power of that claw pinch.
很显然我现在非常紧张
I’m obviously pretty nervous right now
我的手指马上就要受伤了
it’s gonna break my finger.
它们的螯上有这些巨大的 齿状凸起
They have these huge, teeth looking nodules on their claws.
在没看到之前我都不知道它们有这些齿
I didn’t know they had those until I saw ’em.
有点需要重新考虑下这个事儿了
Kinda having second thoughts about this.
这些蟹主要居住在大藻叶床上
Dwelling primarily in eelgrass beds,
邓杰内斯蟹因小镇
the Dungeness crab gets its name
邓杰内斯 华盛顿 而得名
from the town of Dungeness, Washington.
它是这个地区最大的螃蟹中的一种
It’s one of the largest crab species in this region,
它装有一对
and it’s armed with a set of powerful claws
会让龙虾嫉妒的有力的螯
that would even make a lobster jealous.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you were thinking,
”Coyote 你为什么要这么做?“
“Coyote, why are you going to do this?”
答案很简单
And the answer is simple,
只是看看这些螃蟹到底多么有力
to find out just how powerful these crabs really are.
是否能折断人的手指?
Can they break a human finger?
我们将会找到答案
We’re about to find out.
– [画外音] 好了 Coyote
– [Voiceover] Alright, Coyote,
你觉得螃蟹对人来说是似乎是挺大的?
so does the crab seem bigger in person?
还是说它和你想的一样大?
Or is this as big as you thought it would be?
– 是 实际上我从来没有真正看到过
– Yeah, actually I’ve never really seen
一只完全成年的邓杰内斯蟹
a full grown Dungeness crab.
我只在图片上看过比我手上这只小一点的
I did picture something a bit smaller in my head.
他现在在水里
He’s down there in the water right now,
我们只让水流过他的腮
we just have water flowing through his gills.
我们让它精神点
We’re actually allowing him to power up,
如果我敢说 让它精神点
if I dare say, power up,
让它尽可能的更有力一些
to make this pinch a little more extreme.
脾气暴躁的Roscoe 准备好了
Grumpy ol’ Roscoe, getting ready
来夹我的食指
to do a number on my pointer finger.
哦天 这肯定不好玩
Oh boy, this is gonna be bad.
所有种类的螃蟹夹人
The pinch of any crab species
都可能会很疼
has the potential to be very painful.
然而像这样的螃蟹
And if the crab, like this one,
大到真的可能会折断手指
is big enough there is a chance it could actually break a finger.
这是它
This is it.
这是为了科学
This is for science,
开始吧
here we go.
把它拿起来
Bringing it up.
噢 天
Oh boy.
他看上去在生气的样子
He looks grumpy.
之前
In the past
我被几种螃蟹夹过
I’ve been pinched by several species of crab.
记得紫色食草蟹吗?
Remember the purple shore crab?
那个很疼
That one hurt.
你看着这个螃蟹
You look at this crab
你可能会想
and you’re probably thinking to yourself
“Coyote 这个是那个的十倍大小”
“Coyote, that one’s like 10 times the size.”
是啊
Yeah, it is.
然后看下这些钳子
And take a look at those claws.
它们有锯齿状的牙
They’re armed with little, serrated teeth.
然而我今天要做的是
Now what I’m gonna do today
把我的食指放到其中一个螯中间
is put my pointer finger into one of those claws
来看看它的蝥多有力
to see just how powerful that pinch really is.
我有种感觉
I have a feeling that this
这很痛
is going to hurt.
只要它没有夹破我的手指
As long as it doesn’t break my finger,
我就让这只蟹夹我60秒
I’m going to let this crab pinch me for 60 seconds.
永远不要再尝试
Never attempt to replicate
你将要目击的行为
what you are about to witness.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson,
我将要进入
and I’m about to enter the pinch zone
邓杰内斯蟹被夹的区域
with the Dungeness crab.
准备好了?-[画外音]让我们开始吧
Ready? – [Voiceover] Let’s do it.
-一
– One.
-二
Two.
我们开始吧
Here we go.

Three.
(痛苦的尖叫声)
(agonized screaming)
哇 真是太坏了!
Wow, that’s pretty bad!
你能看到吗?
Can you see that?
他把我整个手指锁在里面了
He’s got my whole finger locked in there.
就像 在关节处
It’s like, right on the joint.
哦我的天
Oh my gosh,
这些牙肯定掘进我的手指里了
those teeth are definitely just digging into my finger.
(尖叫声)
(screaming)
哦我的天!
Oh my gosh!
哦我的天 那真的比
Oh my gosh, that hurts so much more
我想象中的痛很多
than I thought it was going to.
(呼噜声)
(grunting)
这些螃蟹
These crabs
确实用了它们的钳子
actually use their pinchers
为了防御
for defense
也为了抓住他们的食物
and also to catch their food.
坚持住 接受疼痛
Hold on, absorb the pain.
我试着把我的手指拿出来 兄弟
I gotta try and get my finger out, man.
它压住了我的手指
It’s crushing my finger.
坚持住 让我把它放在地上
Hold on, let me put it down on the ground.
(沉重的呼吸声)
(heavy breathing)
(叫喊声)
(yelling)
哦 那好痛
Oh that hurt.
兄弟 看那些压痕
Man, look at all those dents.
(咕哝声)
(grunts)
这很痛
It hurt.
那就像是把你的手指
That was like having your finger
放进一个虎钳里
into a set a vice grips.
兄弟!
Man!
这值得了
That was worth it.
为了科学
For science.
(痛苦的叫喊)
(pained yelling)
天哪
Holy cow.
我是
I’m a
确实有点紧张 他可能…
actually a little nervous that he may have…
压力要把我的骨头压碎了
Stress fractured the bone.
看我的手指
Look at my finger,
你能看到粉碎的地方吗?
you see the crush marks?
这确实是
It’s actually the
夹的很痛
the pinches of the,
我觉得能让我受伤最严重的牙齿
the teeth that I think hurt the worst,
“因为我能感觉到它陷进我的骨头里”
’cause I could feel those digging down into the bone.
(呻吟)
(groaning)
天哪!
Man!
Roscoe
Roscoe,
你这个
you little,
你这个小混蛋
you little bugger.
哇哦!
Wow!
我现在可以说毫无疑问
I can now say without a doubt
邓杰内斯蟹夹人真的很疼
that the pinch of the Dungeness crab.
(呻吟)
(groaning)
哦 噢 这真是太疼了
Oh, wow, that’s pretty bad.
这比我经历过的最疼的还要糟糕
Is by far the worst I’ve ever experienced.
我只能想象来自缅因州
I can only imagine how bad the pinch is gonna be
龙虾的夹痛
from a Maine lobster.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson,
始终勇敢
be brave,
保持野性
stay wild,
我们将在下次探险中见
we’ll see you on the next adventure.
好了 Roscoe 让我们把你放回海里吧
Alright, Roscoe, let’s get you back off into the ocean.
当我把Roscoe 放进黑暗的海水中
As I placed Roscoe into the murky ocean waters,
我很确定我在他脸上看到了笑容
I am pretty sure that I saw a little smile on his face
就在他消失在未知地方之前
just before he disappeared into the unknown.

Cool.
好的 他走了
Well, there he goes.
Roscoe 回到海洋了
Roscoe is back off into the ocean,
我的手指也还在
and I still have my finger.
棒极了
Awesome.
至于我的手指
As for my finger,
它疼了一周
it was sore for a week,
但完全从真正的伤害中自由
but completely free of any real damage.
如果你认为这些螃蟹夹是野生
If you thought this crab pinch was wild,
千万要回来看看我与
make sure to go back and watch my encounter
我所捕获的最毒的爬行动物
with the most venomous reptile I have ever captured,
黄腹海蛇
the yellow-bellied sea snake.
并且不要忘记
And don’t forget,
关注荒野探险频道
subscribe to the Brave Wilderness channel
这样你就可以参与到我和
so you can join me and the crew
我的成员超出潮流的新映季
on this season of Beyond the Tide.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTReMFnGDUk

相关推荐