未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

犬舍改装-浩克25000美元的新家-狗狗王朝

Pimp My Kennel - Hulk’s New $25,000 Home | DOG DYNASTY

买了个新犬舍 值两万五美元 超屌的
We got a new kennel. It’s worth about 25k. Pretty dope!
真等不及了
I can’t wait for it to arrive.
结果尺寸搞错了 不关我的事
Somebody got the measurements wrong and it wasn’t me.
感觉问题挺大
This could be a huge problem.
哎呀 我不知道我们还要做这块
Well, I didn’t know that we had to do this part too.
就放在那里
It’s supposed to go right there.
不知道放不放的下去
We’ll see if it fits but
看起来不行
Doesn’t look like it.
浩克出名后 工作越来越忙
Since Hulk got famous, business has been booming.
狗也更多了
So we seem to have more and more dogs.
狗狗们一直都和我们住一起
Our dogs have all lived inside with us.
但是现在这么多
But being so big and having expanded to where we are now,
屋里是再也住不下了
we don’t have the room inside.
让一些狗狗搬出去住
To be able to move some of our dogs outside,
应该是个完美的解决办法
it will be absolutely perfect.
在厨房这里 我们在桌子下
This is a kitchen and we have built all these
挤出点空间修狗窝
under the table kind of kennels to save space
家里的狗狗实在太多了
because we do have quite a few dogs in the house.
这是王朝 还有她的兄弟大力士
We have Dynasty here, Hercules, her brothers,
这是小小 王牌的孩子
Junior is in here Aces’ kid here
这是上将
General here,
角落里的斯黛拉
And Stella in the corner.
这里是办公区
So, we are in the office now.
浩克和寇碧住这
and this is where Hulk and Cobie live.
到处都是狗狗
We are overflowing with dogs right now.
我们很喜欢跟他们住一起
We have always wanted them in the house,
它们也是家庭的一员
they have always been a big part
但是现在
of our family but at this point,
该买个犬舍
it is time to get a kennel and
让它们搬出去了
start moving a few of them out.
我刚刷到这个
I have just pulled this up.
地平线建筑公司 感觉不错 犬舍也很好看
Horizon Structures seems really good. They have really nice kennels.
大部分都是定做的
They do a lot of customisation so they
所以 他们会根据我的需求做
will work with me a lot on what
做的真的很漂亮
we need and they are beautifully done. So,
我想我可能
I think this might be the one that I,
会联系他们
one of the ones I contact here.
我发现了一个非常喜欢的犬舍
I found a really good kennel that I liked and
然后给他们打了电话
I contacted them.
第二天 老板戴夫就给我回话了
I heard back the day after from Dave, the owner.
地平线建筑公司主要给大型动物建造房子
Horizon Structures specialises in building structures for big animals
浩克肯定是大型动物了
and there is no bigger animal than the Hulk.
他们邀请我们去马科展会
They invited us down to the Equine Affair
去现场看展览的
to see the kennel where it was being showcased
那些犬舍
for all the people that were there.
我知道浩克是新晋网红
I knew Hulk’s popularity was booming
但是想不到他们会免费送我们
but I never imagined that we would get given a
一所值两万五千美元的房子 来给狗崽们住
free house worth about 25k for me to keep these puppies
我训练这些小狗崽
in while I am training them.
来 所有人出发了 浩克走啦
Alright. Come on everybody let’s rolling. Hulk go let’s go.
所以我们去了马展
So we’re at a horse fair.
我一般不会去那里
It’s not exactly where I regularly hangout.
不过他们请我们
But we have been invited down
去看看那些犬舍
to check out the kennel for the first time.
现在我们在E区马塞诸萨的斯普林菲尔德
Right now we are at the Big E, Springfield, Massachusetts.
好激动啊 刚到
Super excited, just arrived.
刚开长途 从新罕布尔过来
There was a long ride from New Hampshire but we are here now.
我们到了 着陆了 绿巨人到了
We made it, we landed, we got the big guy here.
我期待 想看犬舍长什么样
I am excited
能够真正的见到它 看看它像什么样子
to really see it, see how it looks like. Yeah,
走 我们一起去看犬舍
let’s go check out the kennels.
出发
Let’s go!
天呐 我要一个
Oh, my god! I think I need one.
等等 等等 我能进去吗
Hold on. Hold on. Can I go in here?
等等
Hold on. Hold on a minute.
我觉得我得打扮一下才能进交易会
I feel I got to look right to be at this fair.
不然会格格不入
I don’t feel, I feel like I don’t fit in.
你可以的 你有一条很好的狗
You do look right. You got a great dog.
啊那么 我需要一顶帅气的帽子 也许要靴子
Ah well! I need a great hat, maybe some boots.
我不知道 我得打扮一下
I don’t know. I need something.
– 这顶是女生的吧 这么戴么?- 对的
– This one is a gal, this one. Do you wear like this?- Yeah, that’s right.
不 我不喜欢 不适合我
No, I don’t like that. It doesn’t fit me.
我头太大不适合戴这种帽子吗
that’s just too big of a head for these things or what?
我怎么就戴不像个牛仔呢
Why don’t I fit in any of these?
我们在马展
We are at the horse fair you know, I mean,
我觉得我必须得融入他们
I feel like I got to fit in here.
那个怎么样
What about that one there?
这个可以 我要这个
I think I will take it. I want this one.
哇 我刚才像个异类
Wow! I was sticking out like a sore thumb.
现在我也是牛仔了
Now I feel like I am one of the crowd right now.
我觉得马龙对马有点
I think Marlon got a little bit too into
过分着迷 他出去
the horse feeling of everything and he went out
买了顶牛仔帽 就好了
and he bought a cowboy hat and he definitely fit in.
我想不到他会戴牛仔帽
Never thought I would ever see him in a cowboy hat.
兄嘚 黑人戴牛仔帽没毛病的呀 你别介
but hey nothing wrong with a black man wearing a cowboy hat. Bro, come on.
你太招摇了
Yeah that was a stuck out.
它美爆了
Oh man, there she blows.
这是浩克
There is the Hulk.
– 是浩克- 来浩克
– There he is.- Come on Hulk.
– 比我想的还大- 你的新家 小家伙
– That’s bigger than I thought.- Here is your new home buddy.
肯定比我想的要大 浩克
Bigger than I thought that’s for sure. Hulk, man.
走进去
In here.
看呐
Check it out.
天呐 这太美了
God, can’t, god, oh man, this is beautiful.
狗狗们一直都和我生活在一起
All of my dogs have lived indoors with me their whole lives.
所以他们的犬舍
So to be able to put them into a kennel situation,
一定要非常完美
it has to be the absolutely perfect kennels.
你在设计上花了很多功夫
Yeah you fought a lot good features in here.
真的很好看 坚固 牢靠
Really pretty, indestructible, very strong.
只要连接一下 插插头 就好了
Hook it up, plug it in, you are ready to go.
很简单
It’s very simple.
真不赖
This is a blessing I hear yeah.
我非常期待房子建好
I am super excited to see it on the property.
狗狗们住进去
It’s. You’re just excited to get the dogs in there,
舒舒服服的 打开暖气
get them comfortable, get the heat on.
在这放个沙发
I will probably put a couch in here,
我可以在休息一下 睡一会儿
so I can take a little rest in here, take a nap
如果可以 我可以住一会儿
if I need to, get a little space.
我们想马上把犬舍带回家
We are super excited, we can’t wait to get our kennel home
搭好
and fit it on our property.
当我们想要个犬舍的时候
Once we knew we were getting the kennel,
就想好应该放哪里
we needed to decide where it was going to go.
– 天呐- 天呐 我裤子快掉了
– Oh my dear god.- Oh my god it’s pulling my loin.
– 看这轮胎- 轮胎没气了
– Oh what the tyre’s like- Tyre’s flat too.
– 跟长在地里一样- 简直挪不动
– It’s like, it’s like grown in the ground now.- Ummoveable.
我本来想把犬舍放在这里
I was going to put the kennel right here
因为这里有插头
because we have access to electrical like, right there.
但是这车真碍事儿
But this car is in the way.
所以 我们去看看那边 最远的那里
So we are going to try over there, down at the bottom.
我知道犬舍该放哪了
I found the spot for the kennel.
我只需要在地上铺些沙砾
I just got to spread enough gravel for the base to sit on.
好像回到了老东家
I felt like I was on the job again.
我过去也是
That is what I used to do.
做景观开发的
So I used to do landscape excavation.
我很快
So took me a couple
就把这块地铲开
of minutes to just rip out the ground a little bit,
把砾石铺上去 好了
put the gravel in and that was that.
这些是世界上最好的犬舍
These are the best kennels in the world,
我想给你们看看
so I would like to display them.
最佳位置 从路这边可以看到全貌
Best I can, you can see it from the road, everything.
今天很辛苦
It’s been a tough day.
还好有挖掘机
I am glad I had the machine to work with me.
我觉得地面已经可以了
But I think I got the ground all prepped and ready.
犬舍还有几天就会到了
The kennel is coming in a few days.
真期待
I can’t wait for it to arrive.
真潮 下雨了
It’s wet. It’s raining.
– 早上好- 你好吗
– Good morning.- How’re you doing.
– 挺好的 我叫丹- 我是马龙 很高兴见到你
– I’m good, I’m Dan.- I’m Marlon. Good to meet you.
他们怎么把这个搬过去呢
I have no idea how he is getting that there
不过那是他们的工作 不是我的
but it’s what they do. It’s not what I do.
喔 要碰到了
Whoo, it’s touching.
这个犬舍很大
This kennel is massive, you know, I mean
运进来肯定很费劲
we knew it was going to be a challenge to get in here.
这么窄窄小小一条路
I got a narrow little driveway.
我们住在山腰
We live in the middle of the mountains.
但是我想他们
But I think this guy has
会有办法的
got the skills to get it done.
希望能运就去 放在那里
so hopefully we will push it through and we will get it there.
要挪过去了
Now it’s going to move over.
你之前有看过吗
Have you seen that before?
你看过吗
Have you seen that before?
厉害了
Brilliant!
你看这家伙
Look at this thing.
这是我见过的最酷的卡车 看呐
This is the coolest truck I have ever seen in my life. Look!
我打赌他会撞到栏杆
I would have almost bet that he would have hit the guardrail.
结果挪进去离边还有三寸
He moved it three inches to the side
我自闭了
and totally shut me up.
停 停
Cut, cut
天呐 小家伙 你怎么跑出来了
God oh man come on guy. Hey how do you get out?
你走 你别去那边 回来浩克
You go, no, you’re not, no, no, come here Hulk
浩克 欸 浩克
Hulk ey Hulk
重新启动
It’s on the move.
就放那里
It’s supposed to go right there.
看看放得下吗 好像不行
We will see if it fits there but doesn’t look like it.
当卡车司机到了
So once the truck arrived, the truck driver got off
他下车看了看这块地
and he looked at the spot where we were supposed to
他觉得地还不行
put the kennel and he realised that we didn’t do it right.
他们要怎么样
What were they supposed to do?
他们告诉我这样就行了
This is all they told me
不然的话
to do. That’s why.
我肯定会做的
I would have done.
要一路铺过去吗?
Was this supposed to be gravel all the way out?
整块地都得平
Everything needs to be levelled.
马龙做的很辛苦了
Marlon worked really hard
但是地还是不够平 沙砾也不够
but the ground isn’t level and there isn’t enough gravel.
感觉问题大了
This could be a huge problem.
然后把这块铺平 真的很低
And even this end here is really low.
当然 我们会把
Yeah, definitely. We’re probably going to have to
这块填满垫高
fill this end up here like, higher.
但是我不知道我们还要做这块
But I didn’t know that we had to do this part too.
卡车进去 发现地基不够大
So we got the truck in but the base isn’t big enough.
有人把尺寸搞错了 不是我的锅
Somebody got the measurements wrong and it wasn’t me.
如果你有木块把这地垫高就行
And if you have blocks to block the building up.
我不是很想填平
But I don’t like doing that
因为还要铲雪
because then you have frost and what not.
放木块 我有木块
Put blocks on it? I can get blocks.
犬舍能放就行
I just want to make it work.
要砖我去找
So if we need to put the bricks down, we can do that.
我们会把这垫平
We are going to level it out a little bit more
然后今天做不完的用煤渣块铺
and then use cinder blocks to finish out whatever we can’t for today.
他拿着小遥控
He is literally driving the kennel around my property
把犬舍挪来挪去像玩游戏一样
with a freaking little remote control like he is playing a video game,
开着车 跳上去
just driving the thing all around and he hopped back on,
转过来把东西翘起来
rolling and flipping the thing over.
该死 这些工具太神了
Damn! They have got some amazing tools.
你知道吗
That’s all I know.
地板做好了
This guy’s got it down to,
看 他做了有一会儿了
look like he’s been doing it for a little while.
挪到位了
We got the spots in position.
都好了 一定很完美
It’s all done. I think this is going to be amazing.
非常完美的开端
I mean this is perfect to start.
然后 我觉得还要五六个
So, I need about five or six more
先从这个开始
but we will start here.
非常感谢 真的太谢谢你了 师傅
Thank you very much, man. I appreciate it very much, sir.
– 不客气- 我很感谢你
– It’s been a pleasure.- I appreciate it very much.
犬舍建好了 狗狗们看起来很高兴
So the kennel is all set up now and the dogs look really happy.
真不错
This is exactly what we needed.
怎么样 小伙子小姑娘
What’s up there, fellows and ladies.
你想不想让大家看你长得多大了
Hey there gonna show everybody how big you are?
展示一下 来
Show how big you are, come on, come on.
他好像说 才不要
It’s like urh no I don’t wanna
我知道你是我的好朋友 她有点疯
I know you’re my real friend here, she’s a little rambunctious
她好像说 不 我很冷静
She’s like no dad I’m cool I’m cool
狗狗们一直和我们住一起 但是现在工作忙起来
Throughout my whole career all my dogs have lived inside the house.
我们真的需要
The way business took off, we were really, kind of,
装一个犬舍
forced into having a kennel on the property.
它们很享受
Yeah, they are enjoying it.
它们喜欢在小屋跑进跑出
They like the whole little inside, outside thing.
里面很舒服
They are real cosy inside and then they can come outside,
还可以跑出来 玩耍
you know, have their time outside.
他们看起来很开心
They look pretty happy to me.
好的小姑娘 我知道 我也爱你
Hi girl, yeah I know, love you too
好的 这是你的家 你要带我去看看
Ok, this is my house, you show my house, let me show,
都搭好了 我感觉很好
Now that it’s in place, I feel great.
总得来说做得相当好
It’s an incredible piece of work and
我很满意
at the end of the day I am extremely happy to have it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

up主马龙家的巨大铁汉柔情比特犬浩克出名了。他们也养了太多的狗,实在住不下,必须在室外建一个新犬舍。本集介绍新家的组装的vlog๑乛◡乛๑

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘倩Rachel

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N0OxRRNyoc

相关推荐