未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

飞行员揭秘 11 个关于飞行的传言

Pilots Debunk 11 Flying Myths | Debunked

Flying doesn’t affect your body?
坐飞机不会对你的身体造成影响?
It does.
它会啊
Autopilot flies the plane for you.
自动驾驶系统会替你开飞机
No, it does not.
不 它并不会
It is more dangerous to fly during the night than the day.
晚上开飞机比白天要危险
No, it’s the same.
不 白天晚上是一样的
Hi, my name is Captain Zoya
嗨 我是 Zoya 机长
and I’m a commander on the Boeing triple sevens
我是波音777上的一名飞行指挥官
with Indian flag carrier Air India
隶属于印度航空公司
and I have been doing this for the last, well, seventeen years.
我已经在这行工作了 嗯 17年
I’m Rajalakshmi Eshwar, people call me Raji.
我叫Rajalakshmi Eshwar 人们都叫我Raji
I’m first officer on a Boeing triple seven
我是波音777上的一名副机长
with our national carrier Air India.
也属于我们印度航空公司
And today we are gonna be debunking myths about flying.
今天我们要揭秘那些关于飞机的传言
Bad turbulence can crush a plane.
严重的颠簸会毁坏飞机
Not true.
这不是真的
So chances are
所以
the turbulence that you are going to face on your flight
你坐飞机时遇到的气流颠簸
is not going to crash your airplane.
并不会毁坏飞机
A lot of times, how the turbulence happens
一般这些颠簸的产生
is there is a wind shift, the change of wind direction
是由于风的变化 也就是风的方向或速度
and or speed,
发生了变化
that’s what destabilizes the airflow
这使气流不稳定
which is what causes turbulence.
于是产生了颠簸
We are well prepared to avoid these circumstances.
为了避开这些环境 我们作了充分的准备
First of all, we, on ground,
首先 当我们还在地面的时候
go through all the papers and the research required to avoid them.
我们要仔细研究相关的文献和调查报告
We have the weather reported to us, we have radars on board
我们会接收气象报告 会在飞机上安装雷达系统
which kind of depicts on our screen that
雷达在我们屏幕上描绘出
there is turbulence this way
颠簸区域的位置
and you may get it.
然后你就能知道它在哪里
And if we do enter some turbulence,
而且就算我们进入了颠簸的区域
we can always slow the aircraft.
我们一般会让飞机减速
These aircrafts are structurally built to withstand such turbulence.
而且这类飞机从构造上来说就能抵抗这种颠簸
So more often than not,
并且大多数情况下
the turbulence that you encounter is probably just mild
你遭遇的气流颠簸都是轻微的
and something you’re going to sail through in just a few minutes.
几分钟内你就能穿过它
So long as you stay seated,
所以只要你坐好
put your seat belt on, stay calm,
扣紧安全带 保持冷静
breath in, breath out,
深呼吸
you’ll be fine.
你就会没事
Lighting can bring down a plane.
闪电会击落飞机
No.
不会
I know it sounds scary, right?
我知道这听起来挺吓人的 对吧
Lightning, there are occasions that there could be lightning around.
闪电 有些情况下飞机周围确实会有闪电
But the aircrafts that we fly these days
但我们现在所驾驶的飞机
are structurally built to handle these lightning.
从构造上来说就能应对这些闪电
And we have static dischargers and various some things
我们配有静电放电器和各种各样的设备
that just discharges any lightning that could possibly strike an aircraft.
会将有可能击中飞机的闪电先释放掉
So that right there is a meth.
这是一个很有用的方法
Cabin air will make you sick.
客舱空气会使你生病
Does it?
会吗?
Cabin air will not make you sick.
客舱空气不会让你生病
We have air purification
我们飞机上通过高效空气过滤器
through HEPA filters on board.
来净化空气
That air is continuously recirculated which is mixed with the outside fresh air.
而舱内空气一直与外界新鲜空气进行循环
It’s going through various filters, various statuses before it reaches you.
你呼吸到的空气已经被无数过滤器过滤了很多遍了
So at any point in time, you’re breathing in fresh combined air.
所以在任何时候 你呼吸的空气里都有新鲜空气
Probably one of the other things that you’re confusing
可能你还怀疑另一些不舒服也是客舱造成的
is emotion sickness or altitude sickness,
但实际上那些来自于心情或是高空症
but it’s not the cabinet.
并不是客舱造成的
So watch your food intake,
所以你只要认真吃饭
please be hydrated,
多喝水
and you will be fit as a fiddle.
然后你就能健健康康
Flying doesn’t affect your body.
坐飞机不会对身体造成影响
It does.
它会啊
Have you gone on these flights and then you come land
当你的飞机落地之后
and then you’re like so exhausted and dehydrated?
你会觉得非常疲惫 非常缺水吗?
I wonder all the time.
我一直很好奇为什么会这样
All the time.
一直很好奇
So, yes, flying does affect your body.
所以 是的 坐飞机会对你的身体造成影响
Let’s talk about the dehydration bit, right?
我们就说说缺水这件事吧
Your aircraft there is pressurized.
飞机是有加压的
And it is pressurized to an altitude between 5000 to 9000 feet.
加压是为了飞到5000到9000英尺之间的高度
It’s not natural to be at such an elevation
而对人体来说 到达那么高的海拔
for a human body.
是违背自然的
And then secondly, the aircraft do feel pretty dry.
第二个原因是飞机本身就特别干燥
In the air, what you’re dealing with is very very dehydrated air.
在高空 飞机周围的空气也特别干燥
The humidity level of the air is extremely low,
那种高度下的空气湿度特别的低
and also, you know, when you’re in the airplane
而且你知道的 当你要在机舱里
taking those 16-hour long flights,
度过16个小时的旅程
chances are you’re gonna have coffee, and alcohol, perhaps,
你可能会喝点咖啡 或者喝点酒
which is going to dehydrate you further.
这些饮品都会让你越来越缺水
Secondly, you’re also sitting down for a long period of time,
而且 你要坐非常久
and you have limited space
然后你的空间也很小
and that kind of reduces the airflow in your body
这也会减少你身体里的气流
which is why we’re always encouraged on the flights
这也是为什么我们常建议大家坐飞机的时候
to move around every now and then to increase the blood flow in your body.
时不时起来走一走 加快你身体里的血液流动
The best thing you can do is hydrate yourself
最好的办法就是多喝水
and maybe get up and stretch a little bit.
然后站一站 拉伸一下
Your body will definitely re-adjust once we land,
不过等我们降落了 你身体肯定会恢复的
so don’t worry about it.
别担心了
It is more dangerous to fly during the night than the day.
晚上开飞机比白天要危险
No, it’s the same.
不 白天晚上都是一样的
The only differences are during the day we have some visual references
在白天唯一的不同是我们有目视参照物
which is probably makes us feel slightly more comfortable,
可能这样会让你感到舒适一点点
but with the instruments that we fly day or night makes no difference.
但现在有很多设备辅助 所以白天还是晚上飞并没有区别
Typically, as pilots, we fly instrument right rules,
特别是对飞行员来说 我们要遵循正确的飞行条例
which means that we have predefined routes.
就是说我们航线是被规定好了的
So we don’t require any visual references in the night.
所以我们在夜晚并不需要目视可见的参照物
We have the route data which we put into the flight management system
我们只用把行程数据输入到飞机管理系统
and pretty much guide the aircraft through the route.
然后就驾驶飞机按照这个行程飞行
We ensure that whether it’s day or whether it is night,
无论是白天还是夜晚 我们都要确保
those air routes are followed to the T.
飞行路线严格按计划进行
Flying is more dangerous than driving.
坐飞机比坐汽车危险
NO.
不是的
It’s by far one of the most safest means of travel if you ask me.
如果问我 那我要说飞机是目前最安全的交通工具之一
We follow high standards of safety,
我们所做的工作都遵循着很高的安全标准
everything from the get-go.
包括从准备开始的所有工作
The aircraft is maintained with safety in mind,
保养飞机的时候会重点关注安全性
pilots are trained with safety in mind,
培训飞行员的时候也会把安全作为重点
air routes are planned with safety in mind.
设定飞行航线也要考虑安全因素
Imagine a million miles of air travel and not a single accident,
你想想 飞机飞一百万里程 是不是基本不会发生任何事故
now imagine a million miles on the road,
那换成在路上行驶一百万米呢
Do you think it’d go on without an accident?
你觉得可能不发生任何事故吗?
No. Right?
不可能 对吧?
-Yes, there must be something, right? -Yeah.
– 是的 肯定会遇到点啥事的 对吧? – 对啊
So flying is, I think,
所以坐飞机 我觉得
way safer than something like crossing the road.
比过马路安全得多
It’s super super safe.
飞机非常非常安全
Everything is based on passenger safety,
所有事都以乘客安全为基础
that is a priority.
安全是第一优先级
Autopilot flies the plane for you.
自动驾驶系统会替你开飞机
No, it does not.
不 它并不会
There are so many times I’m with friends and they’re like
这种情况我遇到很多次 朋友聚会的时候他们就会问
you have an autopilot, right? It pretty much does your job,
现在你有自动驾驶系统 对吧?它把你的活都干了
you’re pretty much sitting back and relaxing
你基本上就只用坐在后面休息
while your autopilot is doing your job.
让自动驾驶系统帮你干活
We control the autopilot.
我们要控制飞机
We tell the autopilot what to do.
我们要告诉自动驾驶系统该做什么
We give all the commands for it,
我们要给它一切指令
what attitude to fly, what airspeed to fly, what route to fly.
飞多高 飞多快 按什么路线飞
We are right there monitoring every single thing and the purpose of the autopilot
我们要在那里监控每一件事 而自动驾驶系统的目的
is to reduce the workload of a pilot,
是为了减轻飞行员的工作负荷
so the pilot can think on
让飞行员可以
the bigger picture, thinking about what next can we do
考虑得更长远 考虑我们还能做些什么
to make the flight better in every single way
让飞机在各个方面都表现得更好
Pilots must have perfect vision.
飞行员视力一定要特别好
No.
不是的
Perfect corrected vision that’s something we need.
我们需要的好视力也可以是是矫正之后的
You must see plenty of pilots with glasses on, right?
你肯定见过很多戴眼镜的飞行员 对吧?
Even if you have spectacles on as long as it is twenty-twenty vision,
即使你戴眼镜 只要矫正后能达到正常视力
It’s alright.
就没问题
I have six by six.
我两只眼睛视力是6/6
-She has six by six which is twenty by twenty -So why?
– 她的视力是6/6 不过在这里 – 所以有什么关系呢?
-Overhere. -Overhere.
– 就是正常的 – 是的在这里
But, by far,
反正 就目前来看
so long as you have corrected vision,
只要你的视力矫正到正常度数
well, you can totally fly, yes.
那你就完全可以开飞机 是的
Pilots all have parachutes under their seats.
飞行员座位下面都有降落伞
No, we don’t.
不 我们没有
Only the fighter airplanes, yes.
只有战斗机飞行员的座位下有
Yeah, like not the commercial ones.
是的 但那种并不是商业用品
What we have is a life vest which is the same as every other passenger on board.
我们有的就是一件救生背心 跟飞机上其他乘客的一样
Pilots sleep for most of the flight.
飞行中飞行员基本都在睡觉
Yeah, we don’t have that choice,
我们才不能这样
like really we don’t.
真的我们不可以
I mean except if it’s like a long-haul flight
除非是那种长途的飞行
and you have multiple crew.
飞机上有多组机组人员
When the flights are very very long,
如果飞行时间特别特别长
that’s when you are given your designated dress,
而你穿着这身制服 你就必须遵守规定
and which you must rest which is what exactly we did yesterday,
你必须去休息 我们昨天就飞了很久
from Delhi to New York.
从德里飞到纽约
-We flew almost… -16 hours?
– 我们差不多飞了… – 16小时?
Yeah, on the other side of the world.
是的 飞了半个地球
When you’re doing such long fights,
当你要飞这么长的距离
you do have multiple sets of crew.
就会有多组机组成员和你一起飞
Two captains, two first officers.
我们当时有两位机长 两位副机长
What normally happens is
一般情况下
there is one set of crew that sits on the control in the cockpit
一组成员会坐在机场里驾驶飞机
whether the other two goes into the bunk rest up.
另一组的两个人会去床铺上休息
So that when the first set of crew is tired,
这样当第一组成员累了
we come and replace them and we set while they go sleep.
我们就来替换他们 换我们驾驶而他们去睡觉
Because it is humanly not possible to be attentive
因为从人生理上来说 就不可能连续
for 16, 17 hours straight.
16 17个小时集中注意力
Staying awake through a flight will cure jet lag.
坐飞机的时候不睡觉就不用倒时差
No.
不是的
-No, it does not. In fact, it’ll worsen. -No.
– 不是的 实际上那样的话倒时差更严重 – 不是的
What I have discovered in my career is there is no cure for jet lag.
我的这么多年工作经验告诉我 不可能不倒时差
There is no shortcut for jet lag.
也没有快速倒时差的好方法
You know, I’ve been asked this question so many times, oh,
你知道吗 我经常被问这个问题
you must be a pro at handling jet lag. No.
你一定是倒时差的高手吧 不是的
You never become a pro at handling jet lag.
在倒时差这方面你永远不会成为高手
I wish I did.
我倒希望我是
You can minimize it by resting,
你可以靠休息来减少时差的影响
you can minimize it by staying fit,
你也可以靠保持身体健康来减小时差的影响
hydrating yourself.
多喝水
And the best thing to do is when you land back
最好就是你降落之后
just try to adjust as much as you can to the local time,
尽量去按照当地时间来调整作息
Try to eat at their times,
尽量按照当地的时间吃饭
sleep at their times,
按照当地的时间睡觉
that’s the best thing you can do,
这是倒时差最好的办法
but you have to go through the process. Sorry.
但你必须要经历这个过程 抱歉
-Yeah, all of us do after every flight. -Yeah.
– 是的 我们所有人每飞完一趟就要经历一次 – 是的
It’s just there.
这个过程是一定会有的
And there is no escape.
没人逃得掉
-I wish there was a magic potion through, -Yeah.
– 我倒希望有帮助倒时差的魔力药水 – 是的
I’ll be the first customer.
我肯定是第一个用户
So for people who are boarding an aircraft,
所以我们想对坐飞机的人说
please don’t be afraid to fly.
请你们不要害怕
You are in hands of very well-trained crew.
负责你们生命安全的是一群训练有素的人
Pilots and the aircraft are built to handle the stress.
飞行员和飞机自身都有能力应付一系列的状况
So don’t be afriaid.
别担心啦

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否听过很多关于开飞机和坐飞机的传言?你想知道真相吗?真正的飞行员来告诉你它们是真是假

听录译者

nis

翻译译者

鱼尾

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aFlVEjCda4

相关推荐