未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

基础瑜伽--鸽子式

Pigeon Pose - Yoga With Adriene

Hey, everybody. Welcome to Yoga With Adriene.
大家好 欢迎来到《Adriene瑜伽》
I am Adriene.
我是Adriene
And today we are going to learn one of my favorite poses. Pigeon,
今天我们要学习我最喜欢的体式之一 鸽子式
or one legged pigeon.
也叫单腿鸽子式
Super yummy posture.
超级令人愉悦的姿势
I know I said it a lot,
我知道我说了很多遍
but it really is a yummy posture.
但它确实是一个令人愉悦的姿势
Sorry. I can’t stop saying yummy.
对不起 我忍不住要说yummy
Let’s hop on the mat and learn pigeon.
我们快到瑜伽垫上学习鸽子式吧
Okay. So we are going to begin on all fours.
现在 我们从四肢着地开始
And I’m going to tip my left toes
现在我要踮起左脚尖
extend through my left leg, and take a deep breath in.
伸展左腿 深吸一口气
spreading through the toes
伸展左脚掌
and on an exhale to carve a line with my left knee
然后呼气 左膝划一条线
You can also come into this posture from downward facing down
你也可以从下趴式做这个姿势
But today I’m gonna take it nice and slow.
但今天我要慢慢来
I’m gonna take my right toes now
现在我要用右脚趾
to draw a line straight down towards the bottom edge of my mat.
向垫子下边缘划一条线
Now, it’s kind of in a half split here, one legged pigeon.
现在 大概完成了一半 单腿鸽子式
From here I’m gonna press up and open my fingertips.
接下来打开手掌用指尖向上撑
So I’m already beginning to create a little bit of support in my spines.
像这样 在脊柱处形成一点支撑
I’m not just collapsing into my hips
不是臀部塌坐着
or collapsing into my spine.
或弯曲脊柱
No that way.
不要那么做
But I’m maintaining that lifting the heart here.
而是要保持胸部向上
Then open chest.
然后打开胸部
Now I’m gonna take my attention to my left heel, my left foot.
现在将注意力放在左脚跟
I’m going to slowly walk my left foot towards the right edge of the mat.
慢慢将左脚向垫子右侧移动
Nice and slow.
慢慢来
I can’t all the time in yoga and in life.
在瑜伽和生活中 我不能总是慢慢来
But really, especially here,
但真的 尤其在此刻
I advise you to go nice and slow and be mindful.
我建议你慢慢来并用心体会
So let the pose unfold.
然后逐渐展开这个姿势
No dropping into anything here.
身体不要塌下去
So left toes are crawling towards the right edge.
接下来 左脚趾缓缓向右侧边缘移动
And it’s here that I maybe come into my palms.
这时可以用手掌撑地
And I bring my awareness now to the left hip.
将注意力转移到左臀
I’m not forgetting about this right leg.
我并没有忘记这条右腿
Okay. In my opinion,
在我看来
we often just kind of forget about this leg when we can really engage
当我们确认可以用右脚支撑时
through the top of this right foot supporting.
我们经常会忽略这条腿
So I’m opening up through the right hip crease,
我从右臀根部展开
and then I’m finding that external rotation in the left hip.
然后我会发现左髋会向外
So I have two things going on in each leg.
这样两条腿就都派上了用场
I’m breathing, finding that lift in the heart.
呼吸 感受胸部上提
Now if you’re nowhere near this.
如果你无法做到这种程度
I wasn’t always able to drop into this deep of a posture here.
我也不是总能把动作做到这种程度
So couple things.
可以试着这么做
You can stay lifted.
可以保持上提
Again. That’s why I maintain in this space.
再来一次 这就是我留些空间的原因
In the chest, in this kind of integrity
对于胸部 从头顶到尾骨
from the crown of the head to the tip of the tail bone
应当像这样伸直
It is important.
这很重要
So they were not just dropping in straining anything
这些动作不只是膝盖或臀部肌肉
in the knee or in those hips.
下压拉伸
We can use a block here to stay up.
我们可以用一块瑜伽砖来保持向上
This may be the pose for a long time for your breathing.
这可能是降低呼吸频率的姿势
Slowly again, releasing into the posture,
再慢一点 在这个姿势中放松
letting it unfold rather than driving it in.
让姿势舒展而不是蜷缩
You can have the block at any level.
在任何阶段你都能使用瑜伽砖
Sometimes you don’t have the block. You can use the wall.
有时没有瑜伽砖 可以利用墙壁
It’s kind of a little unsteady, you know.
你知道 可能会有点儿不稳
Support.
保持住
To go a little deeper, so I might just stay here.
为了更深的呼吸 所以我保持住这个姿势
Breathing, softening on the exhale,
吸气 呼气时放松
keeping the heart lifted on the inhale.
吸气时保持胸部抬起
To go a little further again,
为了做的更好一点
I’m gonna bring my awareness to the front of that right hip.
我会将注意力放在右臀前方
Keep creased.
保持弯曲
Come on to my fingertips here.
然后指尖触地
I can keep my block there for the next step.
把瑜伽砖放这里为下一步做准备
And I’m gonna wanna make sure
我还要确保
that they don’t roll onto my outer edge of the hips.
左大腿根部没有超出臀部外侧
So right now, I’m letting you see the opening of the right hip crease.
此时 可以看到我的右臀根部是舒展开的
But in a second, I’ll switch
但是很快 我会换个方向
and we’ll look at this external rotation of the hip.
就可以看到这边的臀部偏向外侧
But for now, I’m trying to stay centered here.
不过现在 我要集中精神
Pressing into the top of that back foot for a little bit stability.
用后脚尖支撑来保持姿势
And then I beli.. I believe. I believe.
然后我相信
#I believe#
#我相信#
I’ll begin. I don’t know why I said believe.
我这就开始 我不知道为什么要说相信
I’ll begin to slowly melt the heart down.
慢慢地将胸部下沉
I can just bring the palms to the mat again,
再次把手掌放在垫子上
using my arms to support,
用胳膊去支撑
or maybe in time I come to the fore arms.
或是把小臂放到垫子上
Maybe in time I come to rest all the way
也许这时我可以休息一下
on the forehead again.
用额头作支撑
In time, letting the palm on fore.
同时 将手放到前面
Or use my block.
或者使用瑜伽砖
Or any of those steps along the way.
或是做的过程中的随便什么时候
It’s nice sometimes for the restorative to rest the forehead.
放松头部对于恢复体能是很好的
Couple of extra action points.
其他的动作要领
So I already talked about keeping that engaging quality in the back leg.
我们已经讨论了后腿要保持住
Same thing with this foot here.
这只脚也是一样的
Keep a little bit of a brightness.
愉悦一点
My buddy Crochet always ask me what do you mean by brightness.
我朋友克谢尔总问我愉悦是什么意思
I mean a little bit of energy,
我是说对左脚
a little bit of awareness in that left foot.
多一些活力 一些意识
So this will protect the knee. Keep everything engaged.
这会保护膝盖 让全身参与进来
Often you’ll see, especially with the internet,
你经常会看到 尤其在网上
these days you’ll see people
近期会看到一些人
with a nice open leg here with kind of right angle
把腿很好的展开 形成一个直角
That is fabulous.
那是很好的
So if you’re very flexible in your hips.
如果你的臀部很柔软灵活的话
so be mindful of where you are at,
注意腿部的位置
maybe drawing this heel in as close as the groud to begin.
可以再将脚后跟收回到开始的位置
And then slowly, slowly in time again,
然后再慢慢的 慢慢的
letting it unfold walking it out.
让它逐渐伸展开
Just seeing where you’re keeping those shoulders.
注意肩膀保持在这个位置
Drawing down and away from the ears.
将它们向远离耳朵的方向拉
Shoulder blades are in and together.
肩胛骨的动作是一致的
And then finding your pigeon pose.
然后可以开始你的鸽子式
I’m depressing of the plums. Come up.
我会把手掌下压 然后起身
I’m going to curl my back toes under.
将蜷缩下压的后脚趾
Come back to all fours.
回到四肢着地的姿势
I can take a quick downward dog here if I like.
同时可以根据喜好快速做一个下犬式
I just want to show the other side
我只是想通过伸展右脚趾
by extending the right toes out.
来展示另一边动作
And then carving a line with the right knee in.
然后用右膝向内划一条线
I was seeing on the center line here
此时注视着这儿的中心线
as I allow my left toes now to go towards the back edge of the mat.
同时用左脚趾向垫子末端伸展
And again, breathing into that left hip crease.
然后再一次 在左臀折叠时深呼吸
And then I slowly start to inch my right toes out
然后开始慢慢把右脚趾
towards the left edge of the mat.
向垫子左边缘移动
And then each side is different of course.
当然每一边都是不同的
So be mindful of that.
所以一定要留心
Again, I can use the block here
同样的 这里我可以使用瑜伽砖
or the wall for the support.
或是用墙壁来作支撑
Keeping the heart lifted here long belly.
保持胸部上提 拉伸腹部
Shoulder blades are in together and down.
肩胛骨向内下沉
If this hip starts to externally rotate over,
如果这边臀部开始过于向外
maybe lift up a little bit
可能需要向上提一点
so we can start to to unfold that space.
然后我们就可以开始展开
So if we’re just kind of hanging out on the hip,
如果我们把臀部落下来
we’re kind of cheating ourselves a little bit of the stretch of the opening.
那你的伸展动作就有点偷懒
So maybe come up a little bit.
所以向上提一点就好
Engaging the belly enables us fine.
收紧腹部能让我们舒适
Opening the chest.
舒展胸部
Drawing the shoulders down.
肩部下拉
We can also take a block
你也可以拿一块瑜伽砖
and bring it to the hip here for a little support.
并将它放到臀部这里作支撑用
That is great.
这样很好
Long, smooth, deep breaths.
长而平缓地深呼吸
Or I can keep my block here for stability
或是把瑜伽砖放在这里保持稳定
and use a blanket to kind of support.
用一条毯子支撑一下臀部
Here lifting the earth up to my hip, to my bomb.
放这儿 将毯子上面贴着臀部
The same thing here, keeping the chest open.
同样的 保持胸部打开
I can find what feels good.
找到舒适的感觉
Finding what feels good here,
按照自己舒服的方式
forehead on the block, maybe coming to the fore arms.
把额头放在瑜伽砖上 或小臂上
In due time.
适时的
Maybe you’re rocking and rolling today,
也许你今天做的不太稳
then gonna bring the forehead all the way down and find a mudra.
可以将前额放开并找到契合的位置
So just experimenting,
好好感受一下
but being mindful no matter what.
但不管怎样 都要集中精神
Same thing here.
现在也一样
I am pressing to the palms.
向手掌按压
Lift back to all fours to come out,
向后起身 让四肢舒展开
and then send it back.
然后向后坐
Extended to child’s pose.
伸展为孩童的姿势
Okay, so that was one legged pigeon or pigeon pose.
好了 这就是单腿鸽子式或鸽子式
A great hip opener.
一个很好的臀部伸展方式
A great heart opener.
一个很好的胸腔舒展方式
I love pigeon.
我爱鸽子式
It’s also the name of one of my favorite songs
它也是我最喜欢的一首歌的名字
from one of my favorite bands, Tennis.
来自我最喜欢的乐队 坦尼斯
Pigeon, good song to check it out.
《Pigeon》是一首很好听的歌曲
If you have any questions or comments,
如果你有任何问题或者评论
please leave it below in the comment box.
请在下方评论区留言
I love hearing your feedback.
我喜欢听到你们的反馈
If you haven’t subscribed to the channel,
如果你还没有订阅频道
subscribe to the channel already?
或是已经订阅了
Hop on the news letter bandwagon.
快来我们的电子期刊
And like us on Facebook if you haven’t already.
如果还没有的话 在脸书上给我们点赞
So you don’t miss anything.
这样就不会错过任何更新
Thank you so much. Enjoy pigeon.
非常感谢你的观看 享受鸽子式吧
And namaste.
然后再见啦
[Music is playing]
[音乐播放中]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

鸽子式是一个舒展身心的好方法。本视频介绍了有关鸽子式的技巧和重要的知识点,想知道怎么做吗?一起来看看吧。

听录译者

庭亭

翻译译者

独夜云归

审核员

审核员VS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_zPqA65Nok

相关推荐