未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本身体障碍者的日常生活 花絮篇

Physical Disability in Japan - Director's Commentary

大家好 我是Greg
Hey guys, it’s Greg here.
欢迎观看关于身体障碍者视频的幕后制作
Welcome to the behind the scenes of the disabilities’ video.
顺带一提 在我讲解幕后花絮时
By the way, I’m just going to show random footages I have shot
我会展示一些随机拍到的片段 行吧?
as I talked about all these behind the scene things, alright?
我必须提前说明这点
I must have mentioned this before.
录制这部视频的原因是某位观众老爷想了解
But the reason for this video was because a commenter wanted to know
在日本和身体障碍者一起生活是什么样的
what it’s like to live with a disability in Japan.
我对此也很好奇
I was also curious about this.
我曾在课本上了解过一些
And I’ve read textbooks about it,
但那都是在我10岁的时候读到的
but they were all about 10 years old when I had read it.
差不多是10年前了
And that was already a decade ago.
所以我对这方面的认识已经落后
So that’s, that was a generation behind
整整一代了
regarding what’s going on with my knowledge.
例如20年前 就我所知
So…Like 20 years ago, what I knew, what was happening.
大街上 我看不到这么多
Hum, and when I looked on the streets, I didn’t see so many eh…
使用基础设施的身体障碍者
disabled people making use of the facilities,
例如新建的电梯
such as the elevators that I saw newly being built.
还有其它的一些设施
Or…or other things.
所以我对身体障碍者的生活现状很好奇
So I was really curious as to what the situation was.
我做纪录片另一个原因是
Another you know reason I do documentaries is
事物在不断变化
because incremental change happens.
所以有些小细节也随时间不断变化
So there’s, all these little things that happened over time.
所以某些现状也许会显得相对落后 如果你
So even though a situation might seem like old if you compare
把两个国家进行比较
you know,one country versus in another
其中一个就会显得落后
and this one seems behind.
于是就有很多评论家会说“看来我们需要进步了”
And you know, there’s a lot of critics saying”Okay, we need be better.”
例如让糟糕的政策
like this just you know, bad policies,
糟糕的局势有所改善
bad situation going on.
我认为这在某些方面是正确的
And I think that can be true for certain aspects.
但我想要
But what I also like to
展示 思考 着眼的是这一切是否有所改善
show and think about and look at is, are things getting better.
我认为日本有些东西
And so I think there’s some things in Japan where
仍然落后于时代
Japan’s behind the times.
例如男女平等
Hum, like gender equality.
日本能在这个方面做的更好
Japan could be doing better in that area.
但如果与20或者30年前相比
But if you compare to, say, 20 or 30 years ago,
日本在男女平等方面已经有了很大的进步
I think there’s a lot of great improvements that have been happening.
当然了 有些事仍然要去落实
But of course, there are things that still need to be done.
那就是我想用纪录片做的事
So that’s what I’d like to do with the documentaries.
有点儿像是展示
this is kind of show that,you know
这儿过去是怎样 现在是怎样
this is maybe where it was, this is where is now,
未来可能会怎样
and maybe because where it should be in the future.
但是主要还是着眼于现状
Hum, but really what I’m mostly showing is what it is like right now.
所以我很乐意
Umm, so I was happy to find out
制作一个关于身体障碍者的视频
that was a disabilities’ video.
关于这方面在过去20年里它正向好的方向发展
That things have really changed in the past twenty years in a positive way.
视频从我遇到Josh开始
Hum, and it all started when I met Josh.
我非常高兴能与他取得联系
And hum…I was pretty happy to get in touch with him.
我在网上一个身体障碍者的频道搜索到他
I mean I just searched him online, a searchable disability channel.
他有个很棒的主页 从中我了解了他的信息随后决定联系他
Learn more and he had a great website then I contacted him
问他是否愿意合作拍个视频 他欣然接受了
see if you want to collaborate on video, he was really open to it.
还帮我联系了一些其他人 像Yuriko 和 Minekaze san
Put me in touch with couple of other people like Yuriko and Minekaze san.
他这么做真的很伟大
So…that was really great of him to do that.
我第一次与Josh见面
Hum, but so when I first met Josh, and…
与Josh面对面交谈后
after I talked to Josh in person
再与Yuriko交谈
and then, same thing with Yuriko.
采访他们后我很开心 因为我学到了很多
I was quite gaiety after the interview because I learned so much. So…
我老婆能告诉你们
I mean my wife could tell you this.
我回家后有多开心
When I got home, I was just so happy
我跟她谈论了快1小时
like I talked to her for like an hour about what I learned
拜访Josh 和Yuriko后的收获
after meeting with both Josh and Yuriko,
因为我学到了很多!很兴奋!
cause I just learned so much and so exciting!
但在随后编辑视频的时候
But then, you know when it comes time to edit the video,
由于他们的素材都很棒导致我十分纠结 该怎么剪辑视频
it’s a struggle because they have all this great info but how will you make the video?
还有另一个问题就是 一旦你听过了这些信息
And hum, the other problem is once you heard information before.
你会发现没了初次受教时的兴奋
So the first time you hear it, it’s pretty exciting you learn something new.
于是就会觉得 “啊 这些我都懂了没什么大不了的”
But then after that, it’s like ‘Oh I already know this’.
导致这些信息对我们而言不再那么重要了
So it’s…Doesn’t seem so important to us.
不再兴奋或者感到有趣
You know, exciting any more or interesting. So…
于是乎 现在什么才是重要的呢?
So you know, what’s important now?
时而你会不明白该说些什么好
Sometimes you kind of lose sight of, you know, what’s good to say.
时而会因为揭开某事的假象而兴奋不已
And sometimes things are exciting because you just learned that something isn’t true,
或你认识到新的事物或某事的真相
vs you learn something that is true or something new. So…
这都需要你花费一定的精力去弄明白 比如花5分钟把这个搞明白
So it could take a while to figure this out like it could take like five minutes of talking to figure it out.
呃 其实没这么麻烦
Like’ Oh, okay, this doesn’t happen’ but…
你并不真的需要花整整五分钟去谈论此事
you don’t really need to talk five minutes about this.
然后 你要说什么 你不要说什么呢?
So you know, what you put in, what do you keep out?
总之 当我开始着手做纪录片时
Anyways, when I first started doing documentaries,
我预计它大概在20分钟左右
I thought they would be about maybe twenty minutes or so.
这就是为什么在第一部分我努力展示了
So that’s why I did the part one I try to go with
呃……看上去重要的部分吧
what’s the most, I don’t know, maybe visually striking piece.
素材里有很多图片
Stuff had the most visuals for but also
其中有一些可能会吸引人们来日本旅游
something that would appeal to people travelling to Japan and that’s…
这就是为什么我注重于日本旅行的部分
That was why I focused on the travelling in Japan part.
因为只有这样我才能想出该怎么做
Because that one I can figure out how to do
老实讲
you know, fairely, coherently in a
我给旅游板块安排了20分钟的内容
you know twenty minute timeframe.
但出现了预期外的题材 是关于
Hum, but then there’s the other part, all the other stuff of
系统如何运行的 它的所有素材 我都很感兴趣
how the system works which I thought was quite interesting.
但可能没那么多人在意
Hum, but maybe not as many people would, you know, care about
此外还有系统内部如何运作 你是怎么得到帮助的
and kind of the inner workings how you get support
这些“工人”是如何工作的?
how workers, you know, work out?
关于这个问题 我思考了好一会儿
So, I mean that one I sat on it for a while
却完全不知道怎么处理
I just didn’t know what to do with it.
但最后我还是做出了一段半小时的视频 并认为
But in the end I’d put out a half-hour episodes, I thought people
有些人或许会感兴趣 坐下来观看
who are interested in will, you know, sit and watch.
虽然我没那么多关于那方面的好教程
I don’t have as many nice visuals on that one, but
但观众说了什么是很重要的
what the people were saying was important. So,
因此我认为观众可能想知道 所以播放出来
I thought people would, you know, want to know. So put that out.
我不懂如何把视频做得有特色
You know I don’t know what strategty of taking the feature with making videos.
我认为在这个问题上仍有很大的学习空间
I think there’s still a big, l saw the big learning curve.
每次我制作一个新视频就会学到点新东西
Every single time I produce another one and learn a little bit more and…
以及能从观众那儿得到反馈
You know, get feedback from viewers as well.
所以让我们看看视频出了之后会怎样
So we’ll see how it goes.
我在想如果我做了个十分钟版本的视频
Hum, you know, I wondered like if I had just made a single ten minute version.
它能不能吸引更多观众?
Would that have been more compelling to more viewers?
观众越多 了解现状的人就会越多
And more viewers you get, the more people that will learn about the situation.
通过制作视频你能变得更优秀吗?
Would you be better off that way?
我也没有答案 不如你先做个十分钟的视频然后
I don’t know. How do you do like a ten minutes version and then you do
再为那些想要深入了解的观众做一段更长的
a longer one for the people who want to know, you know, more in depth.
我想到时候我们就会找到答案了
I guess we’ll see huh.
我会简单地说些关于Josh和Yuriko的事
So…I’ll just talk a little about Josh and then about Yuriko.
能采访Josh太棒了
So interviewing Josh was great
因为他满腹经纶
because he was just so knowledgeable.
此外他还善于以自己的理解去解释一些事
But he can also easily explain things off the top of head, off the top of his head.
他十分积极 友好
He’s really a positive guy, really nice guy
所以我很高兴能采访他
So that was a pleasure to interview him.
Yuriko也十分有趣
And Yuriko was quite interesting as well.
她坚持说英语
And she insisted on speaking English.
她当然会说英语 而且我保证她日语更棒
She of course could, I’m sure she got workings way better
因为日语是她的母语
in Japanese that being her,her first and native language.
但让我特别印象深刻的是她想用英语做所有事
But then, she’s…she wanted to do all in English which I was really impressed with.
她是位意志坚定的人
She’s quite a determined individual.
举个例子 我们要去’Dyso’
For example, we’re going to a ‘Dyso’.
它是像一元店 两元店那种类型的商店
If you don’t know that, it’s like a dollar shop or two dollar type of shop.
你可以在里面买到一些物廉价美的东西
You can buy some pretty cheap stuff.
她想介绍如何在那儿购物
And she just want to show what shopping was like over there.
我们想正式地拍摄 但被店员以禁止摄影的理由拒绝了
But We were prevented because we asked to film officially and then said sorry no cameras allowed.
于是我们就去了商场
So then we went to a department stores,
这次我们也许不该告诉任何人我们要拍摄
like maybe we should’nt, you know, like tell anybody.
我们打算尝试这样强行拍摄
So alright, ok, we’ll just try to gorilla film this.
当我们开始拍摄了 就会有人说“嘿 这里不能拍”
And we started filming and then you know, someone was like ‘hey, you can’t film.’
幸运的是 她在商场认识人
Luckily, she had a contact in that store.
她能请求经理通融一下
She was able to appeal to the manager.
通过这层人脉 我们被允许拍摄
And through that connection, we were able to actually get a press pass the film.
因此我很庆幸
So I was really happy that she doesn’t easily…
她没轻易地向“不可以”屈服
give in to like an answer of no.
她完成事情的决心很坚定
She’s like pretty determined to get things done.
这就是我认为她能成功把生活中其他事处理得井井有条的原因
So I think that’s why she’s so successful at what all the other things she does with her life.
所以当制作视频的同时 我还创建了B卷
So when it came to film and built b-roll.
如果你不知道什么是B卷
And if you don’t know what b-roll is.
它就像是一段没有访谈镜头的完整视频
It’s kind of all the parts of a video where there’s no talking head.
所以这是没访谈的B卷
So it’s the non interview part.
因此这部B卷的内容就是拍火车 拍Josh 和Yuriko在城市中走动
So that’s shots of trains, shots of Josh and Yuriko were navigating the city, that’s B-roll.
所以拍摄B卷 我要分好几天完成
So filming the B-roll, I had to do on a few separate days.
很难去估计B卷要拍多久
It’s hard to figure out how far to go with filming B-roll.
它看上去很冗长 但还要考虑一定的
It has a lot of visually but there’s a certain cost-benefit analysis
成本-收益分析
you have to think about.
因为我没必要
Because you know, I’m not getting necessarily paid to
花费太多去拍这些多余的篇幅
go and film these extra bits.
我还收到一些很棒的观众们的帮助
I mean I have some great patron supporters.
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much!
但本质上你们只是出门将空闲时间花在拍视频上
But I mean essentially you’re just going out and spend extra time to film things.
我仍认为我和他们还能为身体障碍者做很多事
I still believe there’s a lot of work to be done with physical disabilities with them.
我还认为对于无论是身体障碍还是精神障碍的人们
I still believe there’s a lot of work to be done with physical disabilities
我们还能为他们做很多事情
as well as intellectual disabilities.
比如我在关注学校方面
One such thing that concern me was the schools.
我希望日本有一天能像加拿大一样
I would love to see Japan become more like Canada
身体障碍的学生和健康学生能更融合
where there’s more intergration between the disabled and non-disabled students.
在日本 你能进
In Japan, you can get into, I guess
一个我称之为常规的学校体系
I’ll just call it a regular school system,
但如果你有身体障碍
if you have a disability.
可能就没预期中
But it’s… exists probably not as easy as all as expected
像正常地进加拿大学校一样容易进入
are just normal or normalized as it is in Canada.
所以我希望日本有一天能跟加拿大一样
So I’d love to see that just happen.
总之 关于这点我已经说过很多遍了
Anyways, I think I’ve talked enough on this one.
但在这里我还想再提一下
I just want to say once again.
感谢所有给我投硬币的爸爸们
Thank you for all those who support me on patron and
和欣赏我作品的观众老爷们
all those who are just, you know, watching and enjoying the videos,
以及作品下的评论和互动
and commenting and interacting.
真的十分感谢
Thank you so much.
最后一如既往地感谢观看 我会看你们的留言
So as always thanks for watching and I’ll catch you on the flipside.
祝大家好运
Have a good one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

走近日本身体障碍者的生活,其实他们一直都在我们的身边(身体障碍相较于残疾,这种称呼更温和)

听录译者

【MR】Béa

翻译译者

【OW】丸子

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6SkPm1-j4

相关推荐