ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样选择焦点 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样选择焦点

Photoshop Playbook: Selective Focus

ps使用指南――用ps有选择地聚焦
Photoshop Playbook — Using Photoshop for selective focus
快照和专业肖像照的其中一个区别是
One of the things that separates a professional portrait from a snapshot
选择性聚焦或场景虚化的适合的深度
is selective focus or shallow depth of field,
但问题是如果用移动设备 比如说用iphone手机 虽然这样很方便
but the problem is if you’re using a mobile device like the iPhone while it’s very convenient.
但几乎不可能做出这样的效果
It’s almost impossible to get that look.
如果用的是高端自动对焦产品
And if you’re using a high end point-and-shoot,
除非它有高端精准快速镜头
unless it has very high end precise fast lens,
也很难达到这个效果
it’s very difficult to get that look.
即使有数码单反相机和快速镜头
And even with a DSLR with a fast lens,
你也需要把它们配合装置的刚刚好 才能把场景虚化成那种深度
you need to have it set just right to get that shallow depth of field.
所以我想给大家展示一种快速而又简单的方法 能给用任何设备拍的任何图像
So I want to show you a quick and easy way to take any image from any device
然后用ps将图像放入一个适合的模糊的背景里
and give it a nice blurred background in Photoshop.
这是一个我特别喜欢的图像
So here is an image I really like.
颜色很多 而我的目光很自然的注意到中间的颜色
There’s a lot of colour and my eyes are naturally led to the centre,
但这确实是一个杂乱的背景
but it’s a busy backdrop.
所以这是一个很好的图像示例 需要一定程度的场景虚化
So it’s a great example of an image that wants a shallow depth of field.
现在 不用任何遮罩和选择
Now, without using any masks or selections,
我要先进入滤镜菜单 下移到模糊
I’m gonna come up here to my Filter menu, come down to Blur,
然后找到光圈模糊
and go over to Iris Blur.
然后我们就把这个图标的中心放在
And we’re just gonna put the centre of this pin
我们要聚焦的地方
wherever we want the image to be in focus.
我要把它放在这整一片地方
And I’m gonna pull this all the way up,
这样我就能看到模糊效果是从哪到哪
just so I can see where the effect begins and ends.
这些里面的图标是模糊开始的地方
These inner pins are where the effect starts.
而这外环的椭圆形之内是模糊产生100%效果的所有区域
And the outer oval is where the effect is at full strength.
其中两者都在的区域(椭圆形线)会产生羽化的效果
And the area in between is kind of like feathering.
我可以同时移动它们 也可以根据选择键来移动
I can move them all together, but I can also use my Option
也可以用Alt键独立地移动
or Alt key to move them independently.
我只要涵盖这些我需要模糊的地方就行了
And so I’m just gonna get these where I want them.
下一步是调节模糊的强度 把它调低
And the next step is to take the strength of the Blur and pull that back down.
所以我其实只是把这个当做指导 防止我把它放的过高
So I was really just using that as a guide when I had it turned up really high.
现在我觉得这看起来很棒 很自然 没有选择或遮罩
Now it looks great to me, really natural, no selections or masks.
我甚至可以做一些相机不能做到的
I can even do something that photographically impossible
比如点击图像另一个区域 把这个区域变成聚焦处
like click on another area of the image and bring that into focus.
所以我想把他的手聚焦很简单
So I wanna have his hand in focus, that’s really easy to do.
现在如果我按‘m’键
Now if I were to hit the ‘m’ key,
会看到我用图标扫过的这个地方出现遮罩
I would see that I’m creating masks as I go here.
现在这种遮罩可以被用于所有不同的ps里的东西
Now this mask could be used for all sorts of different the things within Photoshop.
如果我想用遮罩
If I want to use the mask,
我只要找到这儿的小复选框并把模糊保存到通道里
I’m just gonna come up here to this little checkbox and Save Masks to Channels,
这样我就可以在ps里用它了
that will allow me to use it through Photoshop.
所以 你会有一个快速印象:虚化场景的深度能有多强大
So there you have a quick idea of just how powerful a shallow depth of field can be and
而且有多简单 我们不用任何选择 遮罩或图层面板 只要用光圈模糊就可以了
how easy it is. We didn’t use any selections, masks or layers, we just used Iris Blur.
ps使用指南订阅
去PS剧本播放列表
Photoshop Playbook
Subscribe
Go to PS Playbook Playlist

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何不用选择模糊图层面板,而完成聚焦?这个视频告诉你一个更简单而方便的方法。

听录译者

瞌睡虫儿

翻译译者

D.M.

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh3ahxqDnyw

相关推荐