ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样选择细发丝 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样选择细发丝

Photoshop Playbook: Making Fine Hair Selections

PS教程进行细发选区操作
Photoshop PlaybookMaking Fine Hair Selections
在PS中有许多的方法来进行选区的操作
There’re a lot of different ways to make selections in Photoshop.
我认为我收到的最多的请求就是做进行毛发选区以及制作低硬度的边框的教程
I think the request that I get the most is how do I make selections for fine hair and soft edges.
这确实是一个很困难的问题 但我想给你们展示一个好的解决方法
It’s a really difficult problem but I want to show you a great solution for you.
这并不复杂 实际上非常简单
It’s not very intimidating, pretty easy to do actually.
我们在这里用的图片是一个有问题的文件 对吗?
The image that we have here is a really problematic file, right?
所以这是一个一兆像素的图片
So this is a one-megapixel image,
非常低的分辨率还有许多的毛发
pretty low resolution and there’s a lot of hair and fur.
所以这就进行毛发选区来说应该是一个噩梦了
So this should be a nightmare to select the hair from and
我将向你展示一个非常快的方法来进行这个操作
I’m gonna show you a really quick way to do this.
所以 我要做的第一件事是选好我们的快速选择工具
So the first thing I wanna do is take our quick select tool
现在有很多这种工具 快速选择 魔棒
Now for a lot of these tools, Quick Selection, Magic Wand,
人们被这些名字分散了注意力
people get put off by the name.
他们听到快 然后他们想“好吧,我更快”
They hear quick and they figure “Well, I’m quicker.”
如果我们有自动的工具 他们想“我人工做得更好”
If we have auto, they figure “I can do better manually.”
我现在告诉你快速选择工具 是我想要向你解释它的工作原理的方法
I’m telling you with quick select, this is the way to go I wanna explain how it works.
所以让我们选好快速选择工具 然后用Ctrl+Option
So let’s take our quick select tool and using our Ctrl+Option
或者使用Ctrl+alt 这样就能从左拖到右
or Ctrl +alt keys we can drag left to right
来改变刷子的直径
to change the diameter of the brush
如果我用Ctrl+Option或者Ctrl+alt键的组合
If I were to use the Ctrl+Option or Ctrl+Alt keys and
然后上下拖动 我就改变了刷子的硬度
drag up and down, I change the hardness of the brush,
现在我们想要的是中等硬度和一个大概这样大小的刷子
and for this one, we want medium hardness and a brush about that size.
现在 我们将要开始点击 在图片上进行操作
Now, we’re gonna just start clicking and painting on the image here.
我们不需要对于第一次会发生什么太过担心
And we’re not gonna worry too much about what happens the first time.
事实上 在一些情况下 事情将会变得一团糟
In fact, at some point, things are going to go all wrong and
然后整个图像就被选择了 但没有关系
the whole image is gonna get selected, but that’s ok.
这儿的重点是当我按下Option键或是Alt键
The idea here is that as I use the Option or the Alt key,
然后开始使用它来决定这幅图片的哪些部分是我不想要的
and start telling it which areas of the image I don’t want.
PS实际上越来越熟悉我的选择了
Photoshop is actually learning more about my selection.
所以 当我在周围进行操作的时候 事情看起来好很多了
So, as I come around here, things are starting to look a lot better.
现在 我将再确认一遍然后按着Shift键把这块地方加上
Now at this point, I’ll take one more look and say Shift click to add that area up there.
即使它看起来不怎么完美 对我来说已经够好 可以继续做下去了
And even though it’s not looking perfect, it is good enough for me to move forward.
所以下一步我将在这里重新完善选区边缘
So the next step is I’m gonna come up here to Refine Edge.
在重新定义好的选区边缘内 我有许多种方法来查看我的选区
And within Refine Edge, I have a lot of different ways of previewing my selection.
这块部分我们要把它变成黑白色 所以我们可以清楚看到这里发生了什么
For this we’re gonna go black and white, so that we can clearly see what’s going on here.
现在我要增加它的半径
And I’m gonna increase my radius.
让我们把它增加到14,15或是12.5就好了
Let’s take it up to some where around 14, 15, 12.5 will do just fine.
你要知道在这样一张图片上点击中心点
You’ll know you hit the sweet spot when on a image like this.
你将看到一缕缕的头发
You’re seeing individual strands of hair,
很明显在分离想要分离的领域上我们已经做得很好了
it’s obviously doing a great job of isolating the area that you want.
现在如果我点击智能半径 它将会给我一个更好的选区
Now if I click Smart Radius, it’s gonna get me an even better selection.
现在要做的就是检查选区的边缘然后使用正确的遮罩
What it’s doing is sniffing around the edge and coming up with just the right mask.
它遮住了所有的画面 然后把具体的地方给显现出来
It’s looking at the whole thing and figuring out the areas that are detailed
这些地方硬度更低
and the areas that are softer.
现在 下一步非常的重要 就是快速选区
Now, this next step is really important, just like Quick Select,
我们要用Option键或者Alt键来清理遮罩
We’re gonna use our Option or Alt key to clean up our mask.
所以 当我拖着在边缘的时候 你就能够看到保真度在提高
So, as I drag this around the edge, you’ll see that the fidelity is improving.
所以我跟它说 我不想要这些地方
So I’m just telling it, I don’t want those areas end,
它们熟悉了我的操作方式 移除了我移动经过的地方
and they’re learning, they’re removing from the mask as I go.
现在 如果我们再回想这张图片 这里是有须的
Now, if we recall with this image, there was a whisker that stuck out here.
如果我想要在未选区域进行操作 它就会回到之前的状态
If I just paint in the general area, that’s gonna pop back in.
所以 我即使在这个一兆像素的图片上也能看见这个
So, I can see that even on this one megapixel image,
我在选择单独的毛发上已经做了很多工作
I’ve done a great job of selecting individual hairs.
好了 让我们点击完成 然后在这里看最终的结果
So, let’s click Ok, and see marching ends here
现在给你们看我已经完成了一个怎样好的工作
Now, just to show you what a great job this is done,
让我们点击Command加上C键来进行复制
Let’s hit Command+c to copy this,
然后Command加N来创建一个同样大小的新文件
and Command+n to creat a new document that it’s the same shape,
然后Command加V进行粘贴
and Command+v to paste that in,
我要点击缩放工具进行放大
I’m gonna take my Zoom tool, and we’re gonna zoom in.
然后你就能看到来自一张一兆像素图片的一缕缕的毛发
and you can see sure enough, individual strands of hair from a one megapixel image.
所以快速选择工具和重新定义边缘工具的结合
So, that combination of Quick Select and Refine Edge
是一个非常快速而有效的方法分离一些甚至非常困难的选区
is a really fast and powerful way to isolate even difficult selections.
PS教程进行细发选区操作
Photoshop PlaybookMaking Fine Hair Selections

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

简单的方法教你如何利用Photoshop的选择工具,来进行困难的毛发的选区操作。

听录译者

瞌睡虫儿

翻译译者

苏沫微

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XVATypXio0

相关推荐