ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

JDI(随心做)项目的流行 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

JDI(随心做)项目的流行

Photoshop Playbook: Greatest Hits From the JDI (Just Do It) Project

图像处理软件在很久以前就有了
Photoshop has been around a long time.
下一年将会举行它的二十五岁诞辰
Next year it’ll celebrate its 25th birthday.
但是我并不认为图像处理软件的存在会是一个良机
And I don’t think Photoshop would be where it is,
if it weren’t for its customers
if it weren’t for its customers
if it weren’t for its customers
if it weren’t for its customers
if it weren’t for its customers
if it weren’t for its customers
要是它不是为了我们的顾客
if it weren’t for our customers.
在CS5开始
Beginning in CS 5,
实际上我们陆陆续续开始接受顾客们的反馈
we really started taking the feedback from customers,

and putting it directly into the application
and putting it directly into the application
and putting it directly into the application
and putting it directly into the application
and putting it directly into the application
然后将反馈的意见直接地投入应用中
and putting it directly into the application.
我们的计划可以叫做JDI
We use a project called JDI,
或是只管去做 这是我们从专业短片制作团队借鉴的概念
or Just Do It, which we borrowed from the video team.
And the whole idea is that we would pause
And the whole idea is that we would pause major future development
And the whole idea is that we would pause major future development
And the whole idea is that we would pause major future development
同时 我们的整体观念是先暂停主要的特色发展
And the whole idea is that we would pause major feature development,
and take your feedback and make it
and take your feedback and bake it into the application
然后收集你们的意见 再将其投入应用中培养
and take your feedback and bake it into the application.
我们曾花费一个星期或更少的时间解决小减速装置 性能 夸克
We’d spend a week or less addressing minor speed bumps, performance, quarks,

和一些没有按照你的想法工作的事情
and just things that didn’t quite work the way you expected them to.
自那以后我们添加了数以百计的它们
We’ve since added hundreds of those,
他们变得极其流行
and they become extremely popular.
有时候当离开舞台时 我确实需要人们走近并拥抱我
I literally have people come up and hug me when I come off stage sometimes.
所以今天我只是想要将我最喜欢的JDI展现给你
So today I’d like to show you just a few of my favorite JDIs.
好的 我们现在处于ps里的一个多层文件
OK. So here we are in Photoshop with a multilayered file,
这里有很多不同的图层
lots of different layers here,
此外还有超过一百个JDI
and again there are well over a hundred JDIs.
我只是想向你们展现其中的一些
I just want to show you a few of these.
你所看到的这个特别的影像 我们用了许多不同的鱼的图层
This particular image you can see we’ve got some different layers of fish.
给你们举一个很好的例子
And a great example of one of the things that you asked for
你们想要的不仅是具有从中多选择图层的能力
is the ability to not only multi-select these layers,
还有一次能改变多个不透明度
but change the opacity of more than one at a time.
在CS5中 也可以改变填充物
And that went in CS 5 along with the ability to change the fill.
现在我们继续 因为你仍想要更多
Now we quickly follow that up because you still wanted more,
你想要拥有改变这些混合模式的能力
you want the ability to change the blend mode.
所以我们做了这些 下一个是CS6
So we did that, next in CS 6
在多重的图层中 我可以做任何不同的混合模式
I can do any of my different blend modes over multiple layers.
而且他们确实能被热情地接受 节约了很多时间
And these have been really enthusiastically received – they save a lot of time.
另一件我能做的事是处理32比特的文档
Another thing I can do is with 32-bit files.
因为过去我们不支持32位
So it used to be that we didn’t have support for 32-bit tiffs,
但是现在我们能做到
but now we do.
因此不仅能节省这32位的文档
And so not only could I save this 32-bit file as a tiff.,
它还能上升到4千兆
but it could be up to 4 gigabytes.
它能比以前的更大
It could be bigger than it ever was.
这是一个普通的存档格式
It’s a really commonly filed format.
我们曾听你说
And we heard you and you said,
你想要他们在高度字节的深度去支持更大的文件
you want them to be supporting a large document in a high-bit depth.
预先调整是每个人使用的
Presets, presets are something that everybody uses
使预先调整的内容贯穿整个运用
and there is preset content all over the application,
最终因为它能帮助你更进一步 更快
and that’s because it helps you get further, faster.
因此让我展示给你一组预先调整在JDI被添加的地方
So let me show you a couple of places where presets have been added as a JDI.
我最喜欢的之一是带有梯度地图
One of my favorites is with gradient map,
这是彰显黑与白的的很好方法
which is a great way to make black-and-whites.
而且你需要做到就只是进入这里
And what you need to do is just come in here,
然后下载这些逼真的音调装置
and load these photographic toning presets.
他们是成群的
There are dozens of these.
真漂亮 黑白而且单一的装置
Really beautiful, black-and-white and monochormatic presets,
使你可以单击来改变影像
that allow you to get one-click changes to your image.
他们戏剧性的改变图像的外观
They dramatically change the look of your image.
当然 这些无处不在
Of course, these are all over the place.
我也能进入像色彩层
I could also come into something like Color Lookup.
不论我运用这个到静态或者动态
And whether I’m applying this to a still or a video,
我都能得到真实的完美改变在我的图像上
I could get really, really nice changes to my image,
很快地处理预先装置内容
really quickly with the preset content there.
所以这些只是上百个JDI中的一小部分
So those are just a few of well over a hundred JDIs.
本着这一切的精神
In the spirit of all of this,
我想要对这个剧本的所有反馈者说“谢谢”
I want to say ‘thank you so much’ for all of your feedbacks with the Playbook.
记录所有的章节是多么快乐的事
It’s such a great time recording all these episodes.
在第五十章节的结尾 我有一个好方法去感谢你
At the end of this fiftieth episode, I though of a great way to thank you
鼓励着整个JDI进程而且欢迎你的反馈
would be to encourage this whole JDI process and welcome your feedback.
这个反馈是否在Photoshop一系列和将来的要求中
Whether it’s the feedback on the series, future requests in Photoshop
或是其他你想要知道的任何事情
or anything else you’d like to know.
好吧 我不能承诺生活也是如此
Well, I can’t promise a life on correspondence.
我承诺我将反馈给你
I do promise I’ll get back to you,
并且帮助你找到你需要的信息
and help you find the information you need.
这是我的邮箱地址 就在这
This is my email address, right here.
请一定要联系我 感谢您的观看
Please do contact me and thank you so much for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

随心做,just do it.这是一篇涉及photoshop的反馈项目。通过该视频,能让大家更了解PS。

听录译者

pothie7

翻译译者

传声筒

审核员

译学馆审核员F

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybfNVa2xi8E

相关推荐