ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

PS中如何制作HDR图片 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

PS中如何制作HDR图片

Photoshop Playbook: Getting Started with HDR Images

[片头音乐]
[theme music]
Photoshop教程HDR图像处理入门
Photoshop Playbook Getting Started with HDR images
HDR 全称为高动态范围图像
HDR which stands for High-Dynamic Range
是一种结合三重或多重曝光的技术
is a way of combining three or more exposures into one.
利用它 可以得到一张更接近人眼所见的照片
So that you can get something more similar to what your eye saw.
这种技术常见于超现实主义的特效中
Now normally you’ll see this used for wildly surrealistic effects,
但是你也可以用它把照片做的更加逼真
but you can also use it for photo realism,
我将给你展示怎样使用Photoshop做HDR
and I wanna show you how to do that using photoshop.
那么现在我们到了资源库
So here we are in Bridge, and
这里不只有3张曝光不同的照片
you notice that we have way more than three exposures.
而是有8张
We have 8 of them.
按下空格键 这样我们就能预览这些图片
I’m gonna hit the space bar so that we can preview these.
我们看到在高亮处有很多细节
And we see we’ve got details in the highlights,
接着阴影处也渐渐出现更多细节
and then gradually more details in the shadows.
如果仔细观察 就会发现我没使用三脚架
And if you look carefully you’ll also notice that I’m not shooting on a tripod.
这些场景产生了一点位移
That these are moving around quite a bit.
真的需要用8张曝光度不同的照片吗? 当然不用
Do I need eight exposures? Absolutely not.
3至5张就已很完美了
Some between three and five is perfect,
但我想向你展示
but I wanna show you that this is possible
用多张照片合成是可能的
using a ridiculous number of files.
因此 我点击shift 同时选中多张照片
So I could shift click these,
并将它们发送到PS软件中
and send them over to Photoshop from here.
这很容易操作
That’s really easy.
但我想教你如何用PS操作
but I wanna show you how to do this in Photoshop.
在PS中
So from within Photoshop,
点击“文件”菜单下的“自动化”选项
I’m going to go to my automate menu,
选择“合并到HDR”
and choose merge to HDR pro.
然后就能轻松的浏览我的HDR图片了
Then I’ll simply browse to my HDR images.
使用shift全选照片
Shift click to select those
它默认会自动校准
by default it will automatically align those.
因此我不用手动校准
So I don’t need to worry about any alignment,
也就不用担心是否使用三脚架了
or even the fact that I didn’t use a tripod.
这是PS展示给我的照片
So here Photoshop has given me
从过度曝光到曝光不足
all of my images from overexposed to underexposed.
在旁边 你会看到一个选框
And you’ll see one of two dialogues.
你能看到这个非常简单的说明
You’ll either see this very simple one
它意味着我们正在处理32位的图像
which means we’re in 32-bit,
或者这个比较复杂的说明
or this busier one
它给了你更多控制选项
which appears to give you more control,
但它并不准确
but actually isn’t as accurate.
因此 如果你正处于16位格式下
So if you’re in 16-bit,
请务必把它设置成32位
make sure that you change to 32-bit.
关于这张照片的另一个问题
And one of the other problems with this image
就是我们使用了多重曝光手段
is because we used multiple exposures.
一些物体在曝光中产生了位移
Some of the content was moving between exposures.
点选“移除多余阴影”
I’m just gonna click on remove ghosts
PS就会移除所有图片中的多余阴影
and Photoshop can get rid of all the ghosting between the images.
看向窗口下方
If I look down here at the bottom.
有一个被绿框圈起来的缩略图
It’s map the content of this particular image the one that’s highlighted in green.
我可以跳过它
I could override that if I want
选择其他目标图像
by clicking on one of the other images.
但PS恰到好处地
But Photoshop does a really nice job
选择了最正确的那张图
by choosing the correct image.
好了 我们进行下一步
Okay. So the next step
即利用“相机原始数据校准”进行调色
is we’re going to use Camera Raw to do our toning.
对于PS CC的用户
Now for using Photoshop CC,
只需要简单的点击“调色与ACR预设”
I can just hit tone and ACR.
但如果你是PS CS6的用户
No problem. If you’re using Photoshop CS6,
你需要保存一个32位的tiff格式文件
you need to save a 32-bit tiff file.
然后进入PS中的“文件偏好”选项
And then go into Photoshop’s file handling preferences.
使用“相机原始数据校准” 以打开tiff文件
And tell Camera Raw to open those tiff files.
Lr 5的用户操作方式也相同
And the workflow would be the same for lightroom 5.
打开那个32位的tiff文件即可
You’d be able to just open that 32-bit tiff.
但演示使用的是PS CC
But we’re in CC,
因此只需要点击“调色与ACR预设”
so I’m just gonna click tone and ACR.
那张我们融合了八张照片的
And that 32-bit file
32位图像文件
which is all those different images
将在“相机原始数据校准”窗口中打开
is going to open in Camera Raw.
接下来的操作就非常熟悉了
And I have all of my familiar controls here.
我们可以降低曝光度 降低高亮
I can pull the exposure down the highlights.
提升阴影
I can open up the shadows.
可以提升清晰度
I can introduce some clarity.
可以提升暖度
I can make this a little warmer.
可以在图像上方添加分层滤镜
I could add graduated filters to the top,
让它变得更暗
and make that even darker.
甚至可以加入其他颜色
And I could even add a color there.
一切控制应有尽有
I have a lot of controls here.
修图易如反掌
It’s really easy to play around with the images.
这些不同曝光度的照片也能派上用场
And I can use all of those exposures
使其最终融合成一张完美平衡的图像
to make a really nice balanced image.
来 让我们对比一下
So now let’s take a look at our HDR image
最终的HDR照片和单一曝光照片有何不同
compared to a single capture and the difference in those two.
回到PS中 右侧的是HDR图像
So back here in Photoshop on the right is the HDR,
有着更生动的细节和动态范围
really vibrant detailed lots of dynamic range.
左侧是单张摄影
On the left is a single capture
来自于那8张照片其中的一张
from about the midpoint of that series of eight.
你可以观察到
You can see there’s a really dramatic difference
1张图像 1种曝光度
between one… one image, one exposure
与8张融合的图片有明显的不同
and a combination of the eight.
这下 你该明白HDR能为你的摄影作品带来什么
So that gives you an idea of what HDR can do for your photography.
它能让图像改头换面
It can be used to wildly manipulate an image,
同时也能利用高动态范围
but it can also be used to create
创造一张恰当曝光的图像
a proper exposure with a high dynamic range.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本课程主要讲解如何利用Photoshop将多张不同曝光度的照片合成为一张HDR图像

听录译者

tu3535

翻译译者

Hermes赫斯

审核员

审核MF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUc-G_TQZNU

相关推荐