PS图像处理软件图解集创作全景图
Photoshop Playbook Creating Panoramas
关于数码摄影有很多炫酷的事情 其中之一就是
One of the cool things about digital photography is we can take a lot of images
拍很多照片同时做一些有趣并且与众不同的事情
and do something really interesting and unique with them.
我想讲的是全景图和把静态图像变成全景图
So, what I’d like to talk about is panorama and creating panoramas from your still images.
首先在拍摄时有几件事你应该注意
There’re a couple things that you should know in the field.
你想要确保你的内容有超过约20%~25%的重复
You wanna make sure that your content over overlaps by about 20%-25%.
那只要确保你的图像重叠一点就好了
So just make sure that your images overlap a little bit.
你想要同轴转动
You wanna rotate on a same axis.
那么我喜欢把我的手指放进三脚架凹槽里然后只旋转相机即可
So I like to put my finger inside the tripod socket and just rotate the camera.
如果你正在移动拍摄 试着保持平衡 并保持相同的地平线上
If you’re shooting mobile, just try to be even and keep the same horizon.
选定一个适合所有照片的曝光度
And to the degree that you can hold the exposure across them,
这意味着要监测照片上同一部分光的强度
that means just monitor the light from the same part of the image.
而当你运用Photoshop软件时 这将变得很简单
Once you’re in Photoshop, it’s actually really easy.
Photoshop会帮我们做好这一切
Photoshop does the work for us.
接下来我们要点击”自动操作” 这就是所有那些炫酷的东西藏起来的地方
We’re gonna come down to Automate where all sorts of cool things are hidden away.
我们再点击“自动拼接”
And we’re gonna go to Photomerge.
然后我想浏览这里 只需按“Shift”加点击
And I’m gonna browse here and just Shift+click
来为我们的全景图选择五张图片
to select my five images for my panorama.
现在 这就是其中一个我可以让它“自动”处理的地方
Now, this is one of the spots where I can just leave it on Auto.
我不用做任何事请 让Photoshop做就可以了
I’m not gonna do anything, just let Photoshop do it.
然后点击OK
I’m gonna click Ok,
接下来将要看到 Photoshop正在打开每一张选中的图片
what’s gonna happen is Photoshop is going to open each of these images and
然后把它们排列在一起
it’s going to align them together.
即使它们可能不会那么完美地结合在一起
and even though they might not blend together perfectly
但Photoshop会把图片全都为我排好
It’s going to blend them for me.
正如我所见 我得到了一个极好的全景图
And as I can see, I get a great panorama.
现在 如果我想做这些操作 我会有所掩饰
Now, I have masks if I wanna play around with this,
但是图像看起来很不错并且会留下我的痕迹
but the image looks great and that’s been my experience here.
终稿往往是非常非常纯粹
but the results are always really, really solid.
我想把它变成一个平面
I’m gonna flatten this and
我想展示给你们一些独特的东西 它可以使你用智能填充来处理你的全景图
I wanna show you something unique that you can do with your panorama using Content-Aware Fill.
我想要做的就是用魔法棒工具来选定整个空白区域
What I wanna do here is use my Magic Wand tool to select this whole white area.
如果你有额外需要选择的区域 你可以移动加点击来添加
If you have areas that you need to select additionally, you can Shift+click to add them.
在这个例子中 选取整个图片
In this case, grab the whole thing.
但是我想做的是 修改所选区域
But what I wanna do is I wanna modify that selection.
我会把它展开
I want to expand it.
最好到五个像素点
And for 5 pixels is great.
所有的这些都是从边缘进入图像
All that’s doing is edging into the image
当我点击Content-Aware fill 我指示它
When I hit Content-Aware fill, I tell it
以你对这部分区域的了解来对其进行填充
fill in this area base on what you know about that area.
所以我将会点击Delete键来提示自己填补对话
So I’m just gonna hit the Delete key to prompt my Fill dialogue.
并且在确保在Content-Aware上完成
and make sure that’s on Content-Aware,
我现在要点击完成了
I’m gonna click Ok.
Photoshop会合成一些缺失的信息
Photoshop is going to synthesise a bunch of missing information.
我逐步地向我的图片添加云朵、沙子、绿草和其他一切种类的信息
So I’m literally adding clouds and sand and grass and all sorts of information to my image.
这是一个很好的修改奇特形状全景图的方法
This is a great way to fix those strangely shaped panoramas.
现在 让我们放下这个话题谈一下你处理图像时可能会遇到的问题
Now, let’s undo that and talk about some problems you might have with your image.
可能你在一个时间没有什么事要做
Maybe you have little pieces you need to work through one of the time
工作也只是选择小的部分
and the workflow there is you just select small bites.
再一次 点击Delete和Content-Aware fill键
Again, Delete and Content-Aware fil
一直处理图片
just work the image all the way around.
它可能不会在每一次都奏效 但是用到的情况更多一些
It won’t work in every single case, but it works more often than it doesn’t.
好了 我之前提到过许多人都对自动化功能持怀疑态度
Ok, so I talked earlier about how some people are skeptical of auto functionality,
这对制作全景图很有用 让我来展示给你们看它多有用
It really does work great with panorama, let me show you just how well it works.
这是一整堆图像
Here is a whole pile of images and
我在桥接器中 我可以从桥接器去Photoshop
I’m in Bridge and in Bridge I can come up and go to Photoshop,
图像合成和我们之前的工作流程一样
Photomerge, really similar workflow as what we had before.
我会得到相同的意见
I’m gonna get the same dialogue.
我把这个展示给你们的原因是这是我多年前犯过的一个错误
I’m showing you this because this is based on a mistake I made a couple of years ago.
我做个演示 我点击完成
I was doing this demo, I clicked Ok,
我下载了两个全景装置 我犯了个大错
and I realised I loaded two sets of panoramas and I made huge mistakes.
我觉得我的电脑都要冒烟了
I thought smokes is gonna start pouring out of my machine
天知道我该怎么做
God knows what I’m gonna get.
我很惊讶Photoshop很好的装配了这些文件
I was so amazed that Photoshop did a great job of assembling these files
不是一个全景图 而是两个
not into one panorama, but into two.
而且它可以很好的把它们分开
and it did a great job of separating them out.
你会发现天空是一样的 照片都是同一天拍的
And you’ll notice that the sky is similar, the shots were taken on the same day
在死亡之谷里 成品看起来很棒
out in Death Valley and results look great.
我在这想展示给你们看的就是
So, what I want to show you here is that
自动功能对全景图制作的效果非常好 无论你在Bridge软件里
auto works just fine for Panoramas, whether you’re driving it from Bridge,
或Lightroom软件 还是Photoshop本身里使用都可以
or even Lightroom or within Photoshop itself.
PS图像处理软件图解集 创作全景图
Photoshop Playbook Creating Panoramas
