未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

创建自然的曝光

Photoshop Playbook: Creating Natural Looking Exposures

PS手册之“创建自然的曝光效果”
Photoshop PlaybookCreating Natural Looking Exposures
数码摄像的挑战之一是拍出你真实看到的场景
One of the challenges of digital photography is capturing what you actually saw.
很多时候我们在电脑上得到的照片跟我们在户外实际看到的不同
A lot of the time the image you get on your computer, won’t look like what you saw out in the field
当你拍摄的是一些光线充足的物体 或者一些景观之类的画面时 尤为如此
And this is especially true of things that are brightly lit, landscapes, and things like that
因为对焦模块会寻找处于画面中心的物体并调整焦距
Because the emitter is seeing what’s in the center and focus, and the rest of the image
于是画面的其他部分就会失焦 看起来就会有点过曝
is getting blown out. It’s a little too bright.
所以我想给你展示一种用PS快速修复这种瑕疵的方法
So I want to show you a quick way to correct that, using Photoshop.
事实上我们将用到Camera Raw这个插件 它被很好地集成到了PS里面
We’re actually gonna use Camera Raw, which is very friendly enrolled to Photoshop.
但是我想给你展示一下如何用它处理你的非Raw格式的文件
But I want to show you how to use it on your non-raw files.
现在我们在Bridge中 在这个软件里面我们可以查看我们的文件
So here we are in Bridge and this allows us to see our files and we see that we’ve got
可以看到我们有一个DNG格式的文件 或者说是一个未加工文件
a DNG, or a raw file on the left
中间还有另一个未加工文件
We’ve got another raw file in the middle,
右边是一个JPEG格式的文件
and then we’ve got a JPEG on the right
我之所以在这里放一个jpeg图片
and the reason I put this JPEG here
是为了方便那些并不拍摄Raw文件 但是希望体验Raw文件工作流的优势的人
is for all of you who are not shooting raw but want to enjoy the benefits of a raw workflow
有几种途径来做这件事 第一 我可以选定这个JPEG图片
So, couple of ways to do this. One, I can select the JPEG file
然后直接按下Command+R
and just hit Command+R
这样就会弹出这个用户友好而且功能强大的界面 我就可以开始处理我的图像了
And that will pop me into this really friendly and powerful place to interact with my images
另一种方法是 打开这里的“Camera Raw 首选项”
The other way to do it, would be to come into the Camera Raw Preferences here
然后直接让软件自动打开所有支持的JPEG或者TIFF图片
and just tell it to automatically open all supported JPEGs or all supported TIFFs
在PS里面 操作流程也差不多
Over in Photoshop, the workflow is similar
我选择这个“首选项”展开栏
I come over to my Preferences
进入到“文件处理”选项
and File Handling
这里有一个“Camera Raw 首选项”按钮
and there’s a button for Camera Raw Preferences
再一次让它自动打开所有支持的JPEG或者TIFF文件
and again automatically open all supported JPEGs or TIFFs.
好了 让我们在Camera Raw里面看一下这些图片
Okay, so let’s look at that JPEG file in Camera Raw
看我们可以对图片里的天空和前景
and look what we can do uniquely
做一些怎样非同寻常的弱光处理
around darkening the sky and the foreground of the image.
我可以按下Command+R组合键
I’m going to hit Command+R,
然后选择“渐变滤镜”工具
and I’m gonna grab my Graduated Filter
然后我按住Shift键
I’m going to hold the Shift key
来保证我画出的线是竖直的
so that it keeps that straight as I drag it down.
顶上的绿点是这个滤镜效果开始的地方
The green at the top is where the effect begins.
红点是效果结束的地方 两点之间的区域就是渐变的地方
The red is where it stops. And in between, it’s graduated.
我可以把“曝光”的参数降低 以调暗这个区域
I’m just gonna pull the Exposure over to darken it
然后可以把“高光”的参数拉低 以突出显示剩余部分
I’m gonna pull Highlight over to recolor some of the highlight information
把“清晰度”调高 以增加中间对比度
I’m gonna pull Clarity to the right to increase the midtone contrast
把“饱和度”的值调高一点
I’m gonna add a little bit of Saturation
在最底部显示“色彩”的地方 我甚至可以覆写这个区域的颜色
And down here in the bottom where it says Color. I can even override the color
可以看见我这一块变成了明亮醒目的蓝色
So you see I’ve got a really bright splashy blue there
在这个例子里 这个天空看起来很好 但是我想改变一下前景色
Now in this particular case, the sky looks great but now I wanna change the foreground
所以我再次按住Shift键
So I’m just gonna hold the Shift key again
然后添加另一个渐变区间
and add another graduated area
你可以看见它自动采用了之前的参数 所以我想做一点改动
And you can see it’s taking the parameters of our last one. So I want to make a few changes
我不希望它这么灰暗
I don’t want that quite as dark
我应该调亮这里的阴影
Maybe I want to brighten some of the shadows
把“饱和度”的数值拉低一点
pull down the Saturation a bit
我大概需要一个暖色调的前景色
and I’d probably like a warmer tone in my foreground
这时如果我切换“预览”
So if I toggle my preview
可以看见我已经大大改善了这个图片 现在它看起来棒极了
I can see I’ve dramatically changed the image. And it looks great.
如果我点击“打开图像”按钮 它会在PS里面打开
If I were to hit Open Image, that would open in the Photoshop
如果我点击“完成”按钮 这些改变就会在Bridge里面反映出来
If I hit Done, the changes will be reflected back in Bridge
现在让我们看一个稍微难应付一点的图片
Now let’s look at a slightly more difficult image
对于这个图片 如果我直接用“渐变滤镜” 那就麻烦了
With this one, I’m gonna have trouble if I pull the Graduated Filter down
因为我需要把整个图片调暗
because I need to darken the image all over
但是那最终会覆盖到这里的房子
and that’s going to eventually overlap the house
所以这样不行
So that’s not going to work
让我来按下Delete键来撤销这个操作
I’m gonna just hit Delete and undo that
然后我需要用到这个新的选项 “径向滤镜”
and I’m gonna use this new option which is the Radial Filter
然后我直接用鼠标拖出一块和我所需要的大小差不多的区域
and I’m just going to drag an area about the size of what I want.
然后按住它 把它拖过来
Grab and move it over.
和之前的原则是一样的
And it’s the same principle.
我可以调暗这个区域之外的图片
I can darken the area outside of it.
可以增加“清晰度”的数值 可以看见它采用了之前的值
I can add Clarity. You see it’s using the values we had before
我可以增大“饱和度”的值
I can increase Saturation
覆写掉“颜色”
I can override the color
或者直接把它整个关掉
Or just turn that off entirely
然后如果我切换“预览” 可以看见我们有了一个很不同的图片
And if I toggle the preview here, we can see we have a much different image
再一次 当我完成之后 我直接点击“完成”
Again, when I’m done, I just click Done
然后如果我回到Bridge 可以看见这些改变已经反映到这里了
And if we go back to Bridge, we’ll see that reflected in there
Camera Raw对所有图片都很有用
Camera Raw is great for all sorts of things
它工作快速 功能强大 对原图无损坏
It’s fast. It’s powerful. It’s non-destructive.
你对一个文件的操作 可以应用到另外的文件
Anything you do to one file, you can share with another
如你所见 应用“渐变滤镜”和“径向滤镜”
But as you can see for Graduated Filters, or Radial Filters
你可以很容易的把你拍到的照片处理得像你实际看到的那样子
it’s really easy to make the images that you shot, look like what you saw.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍如何用“渐变滤镜”和“径向滤镜”来调整曝光参数的方法使照片看起来更自然。

听录译者

理科生

翻译译者

理科生

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToFSLcfuIq0

相关推荐