ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

黑白转换 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

黑白转换

Photoshop Playbook: Black & White Conversion

Photoshop教程 黑白转换
Photoshop PlaybookBlack & White Conversion
将彩色照片转换为黑白照片是一个改变照片观感和质感的简单办法
Converting an image from colour to black & white is a really easy way to change the look and feel of it.
同时也是隐藏人为痕迹的好办法
It can be a great way to hide artefacts as well.
例如某人的皮肤需要大幅调整
For instance, if someone’s skin needs a lot of retouching,
或者图片中有许多噪点
or there’s a lot of noise in the image,
只需将图片转换为黑白样式能将那些人为痕迹转变为纹理
simply converting it to black & white can turn those artefacts into grain.
人们不太纠结于黑白图片的细节
They don’t really matter as much when the image is black & white.
目前有多种将彩色图片转换为黑白图片的方法
Now there’re tons of different ways to convert to black & white.
我会演示两种快捷的方法
I wanna show two that really quick and easy.
一种在Photoshop里 另一种在Camera Raw插件里
One in Photoshop, and the other in Camera Raw.
我们看一看
Let’s take a look.
我们在Photoshop里打开一幅彩色图片
Here we are in Photoshop with a nice coloured image.
我会给你展示如何迅速转换为黑白图片
Let me quickly show you how to convert this to black & white.
在这里 打开调整面板 点击黑白选项
I’m gonna come over here to my Adjustment Panel and click on Black & White,
你会发现这些颜色面板中有些通道
and immediately you can see that there’s a little zigzag between the colour channels.
它们能控制不同颜色通道的对比度
What those’ve done is they’ve introduced contrast between the different colour channels.
这样每种颜色就都能显现出来
so that each colour pops.
我可以在这里单独拖动滑块
And I can come in and move these individually,
但我更喜欢用图像工具来调冷色
but what I prefer to that is using this really cool on image tool.
所以如果我点击这个
So if I click that,
我只需要将光标放到我想要调暗或调亮的区域
all I need to do is put my cursor over the area of the image that I want darker or lighter.
我不需要记住这里选中的是蓝绿色
And I don’t need to remember that this was cyan.
如果我要把光标放在树上
If I put it on the tree over here,
单击左键
and I click to the left,
我不需要记住这是图像的黄色区域
I don’t need to remember that that was the yellow area of the image.
它会自己映射到相应的滑块
It’s just mapping to the corresponding slider.
这是一个微调图像的好办法
This is a really nice way to fine-tune my image.
一旦我得到想要的结果 就可以确定了
And once I get the result that I want, I’m all set.
现在如果我想快速着色 我只需点击这里的复选框
Now, within here if I wanna quickly tint this I just quickly click the checkbox,
并选择我想要添加到图像上的颜色
and choose the colour that I wanna override the image with.
如果我们想要暖色调
So if we wanna warmer tone,
我们选这个 点击确定 就得到了着色不错的图片
we’ll just pick that and click Ok, and we’ve got nice tinted image.
如果我们要低饱和度的 只需在左边点一下
If we want that less saturated, we just click a little to the left there.
好的 Photoshop中可以快捷地实现这个操作
Ok, so that’s a really quick and easy way to do that in Photoshop.
它只是一个调整图层 所以可以打开和隐藏
It’s an adjustment layer so it can be turned off and on,
调整不透明度 混合方式 这里调整很多了
and play around with Opacity, and Blending Mode, I have a lot of control over it.
好的 这就是Photoshop的操作方法 我们来看看Bridge
Ok, so that’s Photoshop. Let’s go over the Bridge,
讨论一下在Camera Raw中如何得到不错的黑白效果
and talk about how to get a really great black & white effect in Camera Raw.
画面中央我打开了一个Raw文件
Now, I have a Raw file in the middle here,
但我还打开了一个相同的JPEG文件
but I’ve also added a JPEG file of the same image
因为我想演示一下如何在Camera Raw中打开非Raw文件
because I wanna show you how to open a none Raw file in the Camera Raw.
在Photoshop中只需简单拖动就可以打开
It’s really a powerful and easy place to move into Photoshop.
而我喜欢Bridge的一点是只需选中JPEG文件
So, one way I love in Bridge is to just select the JPEG and
按Command+r就可以在Camera Raw中打开
hit Command+r and that will pop me into Camera Raw.
既可以制作好的彩色图片 也可以制作好的黑白图片
And the things that make a good colour image also make a good black & white image.
为了得到一张不错的黑白图片 我需要有好的曝光平衡
In order to get a good black & white image, I need to have a good balanced exposure.
所以我调低一些曝光
So, I’m gonna back down the exposure a little bit,
拉低一些高光
I’m gonna pull my Highlights in a little.
调高一些清晰度
I’m gonna increase my Clarity just a little bit.
图片看上去很棒
And the image looks pretty good.
我现在要做的是在这里调成灰度或者说黑白的
Now what I’m gonna do is I’m just gonna move over here to Grayscale or black & white.
当我勾选这里 可以看到和颜色面板相同的分区
When I click on that I’ll see the same separation between the channels.
如果我想像之前一样调整图片
If I want to interact with the image like I did before,
只需选中目标调整工具
I’m just gonna choose the Targeted Adjustment Tool.
意思是一样的 如果我选中前景色并向左移动
It’s the same idea, if I click on the foreground and I move to the left.
可以观察到图片在变亮或变暗
I’ll notice that I’m making this brighter or darker.
在Camera Raw里有一点不太一样 我觉得更好
One thing that works a little bit differently, I think better, in Camera Raw
就是你可以观察到多个滑块同时移动
is you’ll notice that I’m moving multiple sliders at the same time.
所以通过目标调整工具
So by using this Targeted Adjustment Tool,
我可以做到在Photoshop中不能做的事
I’m actually doing something I couldn’t do back in Photoshop,
我让两个滑块以两个不同的速度移动
I’m moving two sliders at two different rates.
我把它调成我想要的样子 转到分离色调面板
I get this looking the way that I want and I move over to Split Toning.
在分离色调里的操作方法是 先随意挑一个色相 再调高饱和度
The way that works in Split Toning, I can guess my Hue and then build my Saturation up.
但这里有一个不错的决窍
But here is a really great trick,
拖动色相的滑块时按住Option或Alt键
hold down the Option or Alt key while pulling the Hue slider
就能暂时得到100%的预览色
you’ll get a temporary 100% preview of that colour.
这时我会说:“好的 这就是我想要的颜色”
So I can say, “ok, that’s the colour I want.”
然后松开 慢慢调高饱和度
Then I release and slowly build up the Saturation.
做完后 点击完成
When I’m done, I just click on Done.
调整的结果会映射到Camera Raw里
and the change will be reflected back in Camera Raw.
当我打开 它就会在Photoshop中打开
Had I set open, it would have opened in the Photoshop.
两种不同的转换成黑白图片的方法
So, two different ways to make great black & white images,
以及相应的着色方法 非常简单 非常快捷 希望可以帮到你们
tinted in both cases, really easy, really fast. Hope that helps you out.
Photoshop教程 请订阅
Photoshop PlaybookSubscribe

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

两种把彩色图片转换成黑白图片,并给黑白图片着色的方法。

听录译者

瞌睡虫儿

翻译译者

tu3535

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWzT7pIi14

相关推荐